Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Muslims says : The differences between kafir and Muslims we pray 5x

[Copy link]
SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 25-9-2006 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 01:39 PM

so u sayings that if ur friend ask u" what is ur name? and u answered  " I like apple"

That suits u best. When i asked whats the religion of ur parents, u come up with all kind of craps!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-9-2006 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 12:37 PM

I do not blow my trumpet to let everyone knows i am praying. I do it very in silent mode which nobody knows.

But here you just boasted that you are "praying"!!

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 25-9-2006 01:53 PM

That suits u best. When i asked whats the religion of ur parents, u come up with all kind of craps!

Suite me?? U know what is my title ? how come my parents got to do with this topic?? It suite u no doubt about it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 25-9-2006 02:10 PM

But here you just boasted that you are "praying"!!

- MENJ

....that because nobody knows i pray or saying i pray 5x i am holier than the others.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 02:19 PM

Suite me?? U know what is my title ? how come my parents got to do with this topic?? It suite u no doubt about it.

U cant answer my question no doubt about it coz u are a BIG LIAR.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 12:55 PM

this topic actually to educate muslims that do not judges others and labeling them as kafir just because u pray 5x. dont think you muslims are holier than others just because u pray 5 x and c ...

Dear Truth.8,

Thank u very much for educating but I also believe that education is a two way street. Since you have educated us on not to think that we are holier just because we pray 5x a day.....would u care to learn something back?

Judging and labelling does not fall under a specific race or religion. It is HUMAN NATURE to have a certain form of discrimination towards others. Please do not think only Muslims practices holier than thou attitude......even others in different religion too......an example is you T8. If u do not understand....please read back ur sentences.

Thank u.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-9-2006 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 25-9-2006 02:38 PM

U cant answer my question no doubt about it coz u are a BIG LIAR.

So in this topic can I ask, why ur allah injected violent and barbaric act to killed and slay the unbelievers? Does this question relevant to this topic??

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 02:55 PM

So in this topic can I ask, why ur allah injected violent and barbaric act to killed and slay the unbelievers? Does this question relevant to this topic??

Thats why i always ask u whats ur parent's religion, coz if its true they are Muslim, u can ask them all the question regarding Islam. Do u understand ? Why dont you ask ur Muslim parents as u claimed ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-9-2006 03:05 PM | Show all posts
So in this topic can I ask, why ur allah injected violent and barbaric act to killed and slay the unbelievers?

do you know who really unbelievers in Quran actualy?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 02:27 PM

....that because nobody knows i pray or saying i pray 5x i am holier than the others.

Well I certainly don't recall saying that "i pray 5x i am holier than the others."

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 25-9-2006 02:51 PM

Dear Truth.8,

Thank u very much for educating but I also believe that education is a two way street. Since you have educated us on not to think that we are holier just because we pray 5x a day.....would u care to learn something back?

Judging and labelling does not fall under a specific race or religion. It is HUMAN NATURE to have a certain form of discrimination towards others. Please do not think only Muslims practices holier than thou attitude......even others in different religion too......an example is you T8. If u do not understand....please read back ur sentences.

Thank u.

Actually, I am little disappointed   the way muslims has view on other faith or the kafir. I never will utter words like that  to other faith comparing what muslims does.

U muslims should not announced such statements because it show u muslims a show off.

If u muslims think holier than others, keep it silent mode. U must remember we never utter words like ?he difference between Kafir and Muslims that Muslims pray 5x? we never says such things.

I hve seen such statements even in TV which control by Islamic country without respecting others kafir feelings.

Nobody is holier in eyes of God, because humans intend to sin because we humans in flesh and not prefect. The only holier is is GOD not us.

Think

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 25-9-2006 03:05 PM

Well I certainly don't recall saying that "i pray 5x i am holier than the others."

- MENJ

By saying that Muslims pray 5x and kafir not is already consider like muslims are holier than others.

Like I said earlier, none of my friends , tenant or anyone  knows I pray. They still think I modern  guy who do not pray and intent to stay like that. This not boasting but informing you muslims not to blow trumpet.

Infact, there was groups of muslims came to my house before 911, they were to shocked that I could quote many incident according God situation and invited me to mosque. Since, they could not answer my question, I refused to attend. why they shocked? because they were thinking all the while i am modern guy who do not God things.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 03:40 PM | Show all posts
did you read Quran translation from Beginning to end. and understand it?
What is the Quote?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Since no one answer my tread.
I want to ask you this
When did Christians belief in TRINITY? Please answer it without hatred. Pleassee.
1) Before Jesus "death"
2) After Jesus "death" and before Muhammad
3) After Muhammad.
Praise be upon all the Messenger of God.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 25-9-2006 03:41 PM
Since no one answer my tread.
I want to ask you this
When did Christians belief in TRINITY? Please answer it without hatred. Pleassee.
1) Before Jesus "death"
2) After Jesus "de ...

i am not trinity believer and i view trinity is fraud . u can go to my C&C forum. i hve created topic "Is God comprises of One , two or three - One but Two.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 25-9-2006 03:40 PM
did you read Quran translation from Beginning to end. and understand it?
What is the Quote?

i read before but sorry to says it not inspried by god.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-9-2006 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 03:12 PM

Actually, I am little disappointed   the way muslims has view on other faith or the kafir. I never will utter words like that  to other faith comparing what muslims does.

U muslims should no ...

The problem with U is that u cannot understand what others are saying except what U say.

1. I as a muslim have never stated that I am holier than any of U...what I wrote in my previous post is what U say so that maybe U will become humble and listen to what others are trying to say too.

2. U are very rude.....I am a Muslim  but I do have my name....and my name is not Muslim. I believe U should learn manners before U decide to teach others.

3. I am a muslim and I believe U r being very discriminatory by saying us Muslims with all your one sided remarks....and I believe that U should know that not everyone is like what U mentioned.

4. U say muslims have an attitude....may I know what u call urs then....humble? If U think what u say is humble....then I suggest U really have to learn to understand English better....and yes....I am being discriminatory towards ur English now because how U are dissapointed in a Muslims perception....so am I.....I am very dissapointed to know that there are still people like U that discriminates others and believe U are holier and knows ur truth.

Thank u.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 25-9-2006 03:52 PM

The problem with U is that u cannot understand what others are saying except what U say.

1. I as a muslim have never stated that I am holier than any of U...what I wrote in my previous post ...

WELL SAID  :setuju::setuju:

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Infact, there was groups of muslims came to my house before 911, they were to shocked that I could quote many incident according God situation and invited me to mosque. Since, they could not answer my question, I refused to attend. why they shocked? because they were thinking all the while i am modern guy who do not God things.
------------------------------------------

Can you give me quote that you ask

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 25-9-2006 04:32 PM
Infact, there was groups of muslims came to my house before 911, they were to shocked that I could quote many incident according God situation and invited me to mosque. Since, they could not answer ...

Do you know what will be his reply ? He will say what u ask is not related to the topic. Coz he is a BIG LIAR here.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 05:08 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.242526 second(s), 42 queries .