Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: greekgod

Which Christian Sect IS TRUE?

[Copy link]
Post time 2-10-2006 07:12 PM | Show all posts

who cut this head

the head of Armstrong?

I saw the terrible video and those masked men with arabic words behind.

that is the true Islam cult?

[ Last edited by  13Friday at 2-10-2006 07:14 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

me This user has been deleted
Post time 2-10-2006 07:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mgsrulz at 2-10-2006 06:47 PM

but which is right?:hmm::hmm:

what about Islam is wrong?
we all believe in 1 God..

seriously man...

i find it hard to understand what youre trying to say...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-10-2006 09:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2-10-2006 06:44 PM

hmmm...

if you make it that way...

then at least one is right...

then what about islam...

doesnt that make islam wrong...???

Mind to elaborate with some more good fact? Because empty talk like this only shows one stupidity and ignorance.
Read my post #12

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2-10-2006 03:54 PM

muhammad is false prophet because:

he twist Sabbath to friday
he says that Moses alive in another world and have talk to him
he reject Jesus die on cross
allah name is not part of  Jews ...

I dont ask for this discussion.. because there are thread for this already...

come on la guys... perlu ker pusing pusing..

Truth.8, Me...

Just answer my damn question straight forward.

I am discussing which Sect of Christianity is right, and which one is wrong..

Not the story of Armstrong, not argument without supported explanation, nor am I expecting something that just filling this thread as rubbish.

As i said earlier, you guys (t.8 and me) only showing that you guys dont even deeply understand your faith by doing putar-alam...

I made the question very easy already.

Which one is correct, and which is false. Just present some little fact, and we can continue.

And to answer to T.8, why dont we compare the beheaded of Armstrong (which until today no one has been proven it to be true, and in some other forum it is discussed to be *fake*) to the fact that Bush killed thousands of people in Iraq under the war he created as Crusade.

Ok, stop about it, back the needs of this thead....

==================================================

With so many sects in Christianily, let us take a look at the primary sects, TRITNITY, TWONESS and ONENESS.

Which one is true? Which one authorised by God?

Practically, this question should be led to be asked in the way of:

How many percentages of bible's orders and commands should be followed? One cannot just say "i only hold to 30 percent of the content", nor saying that "i hold 50% only to the bible's contents." Our analogy here is, "a woman cannot be 30% pregnant, she must either be pregnant or not."

Therefore, those who claimed that i think X percentage of bible is true would be condemn easily. And the believer of the bible, should be asking themselves right even now, which sect of Christianity is true and compelled to 100% the contents of OT and NT.

Trinity differs outright from twoness, from the very basic of belief, though they share same holy book. Has anyone wonder which one will be condemn to hell, because both cannot be true at one time.

Logically,

1. A is true, therefore B is false
2. A is false, therefore B is true
3. A and B cannot be true and false at the same time (counter argument)

Our deduction from above
A = Trinity
B = Twoness

1. Trinity is true, therefore Twoness is false
-at this time, Twoness will go to hell...

2. Trinity is false, therefore Twoness is true
-at this time, Trinity will go to hell....

Let ask our fellow friend, Truth.8 13Friday debmey and many others, what do you think of your main belief?

Father is God?
Jesus is God?
Holy Ghost is God?

Shake shake bum bum...

[ Last edited by  greekgod at 2-10-2006 09:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 2-10-2006 07:12 PM
who cut this head

the head of Armstrong?

I saw the terrible video and those masked men with arabic words behind.

that is the true Islam cult?

speaking arabic words make you a muslim.. :lol
you generalise too much,13f.

and there are many cults in islam..all believe in god knows what trash,i dont think it would matter which cult is the "real" one,as in the eyes of God,these cultists are satanist..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2-10-2006 07:49 PM

seriously man...

i find it hard to understand what youre trying to say...

the first question:
but which is right?:hmm::hmm:

you said at least one is right(you are talking about christianity,so i asked you,in your opinion,which is right?
out of the many sects,which is the right one?)

your question:
Originally posted by me at 2-10-2006 06:44 PM
then what about islam...

doesnt that make islam wrong...???

my reply:
what about Islam is wrong?
we all believe in 1 God..

you asked the above,so i asked,what about islam is wrong?

understand it now?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-10-2006 12:04 AM | Show all posts
i dont see Debmey here, why ah?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-10-2006 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 3-10-2006 12:04 AM
i dont see Debmey here, why ah?

this thread is invisible to him

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 12:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 2-10-2006 09:05 PM

come on la guys... perlu ker pusing pusing..

Truth.8, Me...

Ur intention is to bring war among Christians and Christians. U been here for long, surly u understood our sects. Not necessary to discuss here. We can handle ourselves  with peaceful manner rather than burning churches like what muslims does by burning Mosques for different sect yet they believed one book Koran but we believed one  book the Bible but do not going around burning Churches. Even it happened, it was long time ago but in  Islam it happened every now and than.

Even I do not agreed with this sects, the end of the day....they all my brothers and sisters.

Just like America and Israel they support each other even Jews do not believed Jesus is God but they still like brothers to us. That is the beauty of Christ followers.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 3-10-2006 12:18 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-10-2006 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-10-2006 12:15 AM

Ur intention is to bring war among Christians and Christians. U been here for long, surly u understood our sects. Not necessary to discuss here. We can handle ourselves  with peaceful manner rather than burning churches like what muslims does by burning Mosques for different sect yet they believed one book Koran but we believed one  book the Bible but do not going around burning Churches. Even it happened, it was long time ago but in  Islam it happened every now and than.

long story cut short,truth 8 is a coward.
not wanting to stand up for what he believes in.

Even I do not agreed with this sects, the end of the day....they all my brothers and sisters.

Just like America and Israel they support each other even Jews do not believed Jesus is God but they still like brothers to us. That is the beauty of Christ followers.
Five Deaths

Christ, as stated in the Talmud and Jewish Encyclopedia account of same, gets the "four legal methods of execution" and is also Crucified, as a blasphemer of this lovely Babylonian Pharisee religion.

Jesus Stoned: Then "hanged" or crucified, Sanhedrin 43a-43b; 67a where under another phony name (Ben Stada) Jesus is identified as "Jesus of Nazareth." (Jewish Encyclopedia)

Jesus' Apostles: All killed, Sanhedrin 43a and their names decoded by the Jewish Encyclopedia.

Jesus Crucified: As a "blasphemer." (Sanhedrin 46a; Jewish Encyclopedia)

Jesus Burned: Sanhedrin 52a: Manner of burning; Yebamoth 6b: Verified by Jewish Encyclopedia under "Balaam." He is "lowered into dung up to his armpits then a hard cloth was placed within a soft one, wound round his neck and the two loose ends pulled in opposite directions forcing him to open his mouth. A Wick was then lit, and thrown into his mouth so that it descended into his body and burnt his bowels...his mouth was forced open with pinchers against his wish..." And: "The death penalty of 慴urning' was executed by pouring molten lead through the condemned man's mouth into his body, burning his internal organs."

Jesus Strangled: "He was lowered into dung up to his armpit, then a hard cloth was placed within a soft one, wound round his neck, and the two ends pulled in opposite directions until he was dead." (Sanhedrin 52a; Repeated Sanhedrin 106b, verified by Jewish Encyclopedia)

Jesus in Hell: Where His punishment is "boiling hot semen," Gittin 57a identified as Jesus in footnote to same, and in Jewish Encyclopedia under "Balaam."

Christians in Hell: In the above passage punished by "boiling hot excrement" which is the punishment for all who mock "at the words of the sages." (Talmud)

Jesus: "Committed bestiality," "corrupted the people," is "turned into hell." (Sanhedrin 105a)

Jesus "Limped on one foot" and "was blind in one eye," "he practiced enchantment by means of his membrum," "he committed bestiality with his ass," he was a fool who "did not even know his beast's mind. (Sanhedrin 105a-105b) The silly and foul misuse of Judges 5:27 about Sisera's dying convulsions meaning sexual intercourse is here applied to Jesus, with the footnote explanation of Judges 5:27: "This is taken to mean sexual intercourse..."

Jesus: Attempts to seduce woman, is excommunicated by a Rabbi and then worships a brick, was a seducer of Israel, and practiced magic. (Sanhedrin 107b, Jewish encyclopedia)

yeah,you love those who talk trash about your god,dont you? :lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-10-2006 01:57 AM | Show all posts

So, this is what you think. WAR and WAR. You made that yourself. I been here for long, doesnt mean that I can read everybody's mind. This is subjective topic, and I deserve to ask this.

When you say Not necessary to discuss here. also mean that we have to stop discussing other thing as well? Why, we can only discuss thing that only pleased you. When you attacking Islam, you say it is ok. But when I posted a post which attack the basic foundation of Christianity, you turn your face away and say, Not necessary to discuss here. What a lame answer!

You guys can handle yourself in term of:
1. Listen to Pope to urges hatred upon other religion?
2. Have more wars like the one have in Iraq?
3. Oppressing muslim rights, at the mean time shouting freedom at every corner?

Even it happened, it was long time ago
I say your statement is wrong... Maybe you need more reading. Want me to suggest anything?

See, you yourself say that YOU DONT AGREE WITH OTHER SECT, please elaborate.
Does you disagreement mean that THEY ARE WRONG AND THEY WILL BE PUNISHED TO HELL?
Remember, if they are mistaken, they will be punished... the end of the day....they are all your brothers and sisters which you can find in hell. (say for example, since there are 3 main sect, two must be wrong, how if you chose the wrong one and your sisters and brothers also chose the second which is also wrong...)

Maybe you need to read Judaism book. I think I used to post what Talmud said about Jesus. And the brotherhood of Christ followers with Jews can be clearly seen through their strong "bond" during WWII, how much the Christian Nazis "love" Jews.

And the brotherhood between Jews and America can also be clearly seen that the interest and priority of American taxpayer come to last when it comes towards Jews needs.

Is that you call support for each other...

Hums...

All i need to know is, just answer my goddamn question...

Which sect is true?
1, 2, 3?

Which is god?
Father, Jesus, Holy Ghost?
or none is god...

That what i asked... Nothing more on burning churches or mosque or temple whatsoever... I am asking about your oundation of your belief, but guess what you can answer, and it only prove to me and the rest of muslim forummer, that you guys christian are forced to follow and also do not clearly understand what does christianity meant to you. Why do i say so, read your own post. You have been here long enough right?

[ Last edited by  greekgod at 3-10-2006 02:01 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 02:31 AM | Show all posts
So, this is what you think. WAR and WAR. You made that yourself. I been here for long, doesnt mean that I can read everybody's mind. This is subjective topic, and I deserve to ask this.
----------------------

What is that deserved to ask? U should now by now what  is twoness , trinity and oness because ur intentions to create hostile towards Christians and Christians. Sorry, this never happened. We preach by God words not by war. The good news in USA  & worldwide many trinity, oness and some even others sects coming to Twoness faith. did we went on war or burn churches to convince them? No, by praying to Lord they been called. This how we work by Love. In islam, shia and shit will burn mosques, blood shed and violent to flight each other because u and muslims are born that way. Not us.
----------------------------------

When you say Not necessary to discuss here. also mean that we have to stop discussing other thing as well? Why, we can only discuss thing that only pleased you. When you attacking Islam, you say it is ok. But when I posted a post which attack the basic foundation of Christianity, you turn your face away and say, Not necessary to discuss here. What a lame answer!
--------------------

On this matter , I not going discuss. Infact, i hve already posted my faith in C&C. It up to them to read or listen to my thread and i do not force them.
------------------------------

See, you yourself say that YOU DONT AGREE WITH OTHER SECT, please elaborate.
Does you disagreement mean that THEY ARE WRONG AND THEY WILL BE PUNISHED TO HELL?
Remember, if they are mistaken, they will be punished... the end of the day....they are all your brothers and sisters which you can find in hell. (say for example, since there are 3 main sect, two must be wrong, how if you chose the wrong one and your sisters and brothers also chose the second which is also wrong
--------------------------------

Yes, i do not agreed with some of their believed on sunday & trinity. do they burn in hell ? am i God to judge them that they will burn in hell? No. It is God affairs to judge them. My affairs is to preach the truth not to preach that this sects will burn in hell for not keeping the truth.
----------------------

Maybe you need to read Judaism book. I think I used to post what Talmud said about Jesus. And the brotherhood of Christ followers with Jews can be clearly seen through their strong "bond" during WWII, how much the Christian Nazis "love" Jews.

And the brotherhood between Jews and America can also be clearly seen that the interest and priority of American taxpayer come to last when it comes towards Jews needs.

--------------------------

The point, America and Israel are best friend.  As for Hitler...he have mind of islam to destroy Jews. Hlter  Jews hater just like Muslims who hate Jews
------------------------------------------------------------------------

All i need to know is, just answer my goddamn question...

Which sect is true?
1, 2, 3?

Which is god?
Father, Jesus, Holy Ghost?
or none is god...

That what i asked... Nothing more on burning churches or mosque or temple whatsoever... I am asking about your oundation of your belief, but guess what you can answer, and it only prove to me and the rest of muslim forummer, that you guys christian are forced to follow and also do not clearly understand what does christianity meant to you. Why do i say so, read your own post. You have been here long enough right?

---------------------------------
Which sect is true? Simple, we share same Bible. Not like  some faith believed in koran yet still depend hadith but in end some claimed hadith is not reliable. That show how confused is Islam is. so pitiful

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 3-10-2006 02:33 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 02:43 AM | Show all posts
Although we have sect in Islam but we all pray to one god only which is Allah, Muhammad S.A.W. is the messenger of god...we don't called any of the prophet's sent to human as son of god or the god himself, u see our sect is not like the christians sect! there's no confusion of which god should we pray for no matter what sect it was...now that's a solid foundation don't u think so!!

Our Syahadah explains it all.....

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall........

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 02:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aenemy7 at 3-10-2006 02:43 AM
Although we have sect in Islam but we all pray to one god only which is Allah, Muhammad S.A.W. is the messenger of god...we don't called any of the prophet's sent to human as son of god or the god  ...

a confusion religion always on WAR as per Bible sayings. how many times u chant allah is great yet u see muslims killed and never have peace.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 03:06 AM | Show all posts
Aren't we talking about sect here???  :-)  ,diverting topic is part of the missionaries training drills wasn't it??? didn't u read motherjones.com???(i wonder if these websites still exist)your diverting tactic is an old song dude!!!

Christians foundation are not as solid as Islam, no matter what sect we are we still pray the same god which is Allah, but what about catholic and protestant???? they cannot even decide which one is true....

that's why i say earlier in this thread "no matter how they study their bible confusion is their conclussion"......   :-)

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 03:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aenemy7 at 3-10-2006 03:06 AM
Aren't we talking about sect here???  :-)  ,diverting topic is part of the missionaries training drills wasn't it??? didn't u read motherjones.com???(i wonder if these websites still exist)your diverting tactic is an old song dude!!!

Christians foundation are not as solid as Islam, no matter what sect we are we still pray the same god which is Allah, but what about catholic and protestant???? they cannot even decide which one is true....

that's why i say earlier in this thread "no matter how they study their bible confusion is their conclussion"......   :-)

is shit, shia and also have many sect in islam cannot decide which one is true.....to extend burning mosques???no matter how they study their koran confusion is their conclussion because they do not agreed each other and some do not believed in hadith only on koran"

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 3-10-2006 03:11 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 03:20 AM | Show all posts
But we believe in the same god which is Allah wasn't it???? :-)

Which  sect didn't agree about these foundation??? Sunni???Syiah??? hehehehehe.....in your face truth8 !!!

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-10-2006 03:27 AM | Show all posts
Stuck eh????   :nyorok:

Hahahahahahahaha........

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-10-2006 02:31 AM
What is that deserved to ask? U should now by now what  is twoness , trinity and oness because ur intentions to create hostile towards Christians and Christians. Sorry, this never happened. We preach by God words not by war. The good news in USA  & worldwide many trinity, oness and some even others sects coming to Twoness faith. did we went on war or burn churches to convince them? No, by praying to Lord they been called. This how we work by Love. In islam, shia and shit will burn mosques, blood shed and violent to flight each other because u and muslims are born that way. Not us.

curiosity.
humans are born with it.

we can see why you dont want us to question christianity...
it's too consfused for it's own good :lol

yes,im talking about christianity as a whole,including the bible...

On this matter , I not going discuss. Infact, i hve already posted my faith in C&C. It up to them to read or listen to my thread and i do not force them.

exactly how many people here in cari.com.my believe in your twoness?:hmm:

Yes, i do not agreed with some of their believed on sunday & trinity. do they burn in hell ? am i God to judge them that they will burn in hell? No. It is God affairs to judge them. My affairs is to preach the truth not to preach that this sects will burn in hell for not keeping the truth.

so which god are you talking about?
jesus or god(dada)

The point, America and Israel are best friend.  As for Hitler...he have mind of islam to destroy Jews. Hlter  Jews hater just like Muslims who hate Jews
-

it's obvious you know nothing of Jews..
there are the zionists and the orthodox jews..
we are only against the zionists,as they go against everything muslims and the free world stand for-PEACE.

Which sect is true? Simple, we share same Bible.

so all are correct?
why then have so many sects?
one believing in 1,one believing in 2,etc.. :gila:

Not like  some faith believed in koran yet still depend hadith but in end some claimed hadith is not reliable.

the hadith isnt the word of god,as such,there are bound to be errors or fakes.
i wouldnt expect you to know that,though.. ;)

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-10-2006 02:31 AM That show how confused is Islam is. so pitiful

you need english lessons.
Islam=religion
Muslim=follower

a confused follower has little to do with the religion(i say little,cos we can see the christians being confused thanks to their bible.. so it depends on the religion:pmuka

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-10-2006 09:36 AM | Show all posts
it seems that Truth.8 has becoming desperate not to answer. He kept on answering, why must I ask and want us to stop debating on this?

Why ah?

Truth.8, I will only stop IF and ONLY IF you stop asking or talking about Islam. Would that be fair to you? I bet you wont do that, so stop asking whether it is fair or not, but look back at yourself and try to ask the same question.

Which sect is true? Simple, we share same Bible. Not like  some faith believed in koran yet still depend hadith but in end some claimed hadith is not reliable. That show how confused is Islam is. so pitiful

Still doesnt answering. Which sect is true? How do you know that you guys share the same bible? Ever heard of New English Testament, Jehovah Witness? That to me is pitiful and pathetic.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aenemy7 at 3-10-2006 03:20 AM
But we believe in the same god which is Allah wasn't it???? :-)

Which  sect didn't agree about these foundation??? Sunni???Syiah??? hehehehehe.....in your face truth8 !!!

Allah Kn ...

if they agreed, they wont be burning mosques and slaying their muslims brothers and sisters.

the fact, religion is always on war because it corrpt elements

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 01:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067799 second(s), 42 queries .