CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4093|Reply: 5

Phantom of the Opera returns (Stage Musical)

[Copy link]
jbb_lkh This user has been deleted
Post time 11-10-2006 11:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
The Phantom of the Opera makes a return

ANDREW Lloyd Webber's classic musical The Phantom of the Opera makes a return to this region next March.  

The musical will be staged from March 23 for a limited season in Singapore, at the Esplanade Theatre.

This will be the second time the musical will be staged in Singapore, and is produced by Lunchbox Theatrical Productions and David Atkins Enterprises in association with The Really Useful Company Singapore. The last run was in 1995.  

The starring role of the Phantom will be performed by Broadway star Brad Little who has over 2,000 performances of the Phantom under his belt.

The musical is based on the novel Le Fantome De L'Opera by Gaston Leroux. Tickets are priced from S$40 (RM95) to S$160 (RM423).  

Public ticket sales begin Nov 6. Log on to www.sistic.com.sg or call +65 6348 5555 for information.

P/S: Let's pray that Phantom will come in to Malaysia. They say the capacity in Istana Budaya can't bring much of a profit with the props that they are bringing in. How? Any connections? Any updates that they may at least masuk ke Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre?

[ Last edited by  jbb_lkh at 12-10-2006 08:28 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

jbb_lkh This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 11-10-2006 11:59 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 09:14 PM | Show all posts

salam

Hmmmm patut la  Phantom of the Opera ni mcm rang the bell je...

Baru teringat novel ini adalah salah satu daripada literature component bagi students form 2.  Tapi my school tak pilih novel ni... diorg ambil novel Robinson Crusoe.

Mungkin I tahu jln cerita novel ini krn I pernah tonton filem..

The Phantom ugly, yellow face, no nose and eyes gleaming with a terrible red light, always in a black coat....

Hishhh tentu best kalo tonton teater ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2009 11:26 PM | Show all posts
teater ni ada di dvdkan x?

want it so badly

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2009 10:08 PM | Show all posts
i watched the show in melbourne last year. worth every penny to just collect some money and splurge for that night. get a good seating tix too.

tak masuk malaysia because dgr kata costume yg digunakan utk pementasan 'terlalu seksi'.
(abes tu tiara berkemban dlm hang tuah ok ke?)

next time Phantom of the Opera dtg, i will go again.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2019 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Jun 2019- ada di Malaysia...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069911 second(s), 33 queries .