CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hERICtic_algon

JESUS VS PAUL # where to pray?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-10-2006 03:56 PM | Show all posts
you are right, it is the heart that counts, so why make it a point to broadcats it so loudly for all to hear?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-10-2006 04:30 PM | Show all posts
by Debmey
you are right, it is the heart that counts, so why make it a point to broadcats it so loudly for all to hear?

Like I say, they maybe dont know how to use it. Sometime their setting.

Usually loudspeaker while praying should be heard within Mosque. Its because to let other people in back Saf know what Imam doing.

For me, Athan is the main thing that need to use outer Loudspeaker that broadcast all the place. Other than that just use Inner Loudspeaker.

Its not meaning hyporcryt. Maybe some people do it because they are hypocryte but not all.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 12:51 AM | Show all posts
When you have a system like that, it is hypocritical. All in violation of Jesus teaching.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Who care about your jesus teaching? We do not follow jesus teaching.. we are the follower of Muhamad.. if u wanna angry towards people who use loudspeaker when they are praying, go busted your fellow christian member in the church who use it because they are the one who you should remind to follow your Jesus teaching.. Not us..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Either way, islam is still hypocritical cos prayer ios between God and you and has nothing to do with others.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 12:47 PM | Show all posts
you know.. when I read all your post today.. I fell like nak pecah perut ketawa..actually you don't have anything to say but you try to keep opposing the truth by all means.. all your reply is like a word that comes from a SORE LOOSER

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-10-2006 12:55 PM | Show all posts
same for you

cheers

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 20-10-2006 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-10-2006 01:31 PM
People are not hypocrite bey attended or not attedning church. People are hypocrites when they broadcst their prayer and let everybody know abt it.

Tsk, sampai ati ko cakap the pope pun hypocrite.  Memang sah tak ada respect langsung mamat ni.

Siap ada own television centre for worldwide broadcasting of masses and prayers.
http://www.zenit.org/english/visualizza.phtml?sid=96428

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-10-2006 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 20-10-2006 12:26 PM
Either way, islam is still hypocritical cos prayer ios between God and you and has nothing to do with others.

Make your confession today Debmey to a priest and he will take it to god for you.  LOL

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 20-10-2006 12:51 AM
When you have a system like that, it is hypocritical. All in violation of Jesus teaching.

http://www.cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=34217

LOL

Don't remember Jesus charging for anything.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Brodcast the sense that screaming your head off during prayer, not live tv telecast. If that your logic samerosie, then we can say the same about muslim prayer live broadcast every friday.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Hayuukkkk.. aku report kat pope.. aku report... pope tak mengaku ko umat dia kang debmey.. aku repot..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 20-10-2006 01:24 PM
Brodcast the sense that screaming your head off during prayer, not live tv telecast.  

What makes you think that they intended to scream their heads off during prayers?  Like i212 said, it could be the setting of the volume of the speaker system.  Afterall, some religious establishment cannot afford BOSE unlike the church.

If that your logic samerosie, then we can say the same about muslim prayer live broadcast every friday.

It is not relevant.  In Vatican city, the US, UK and even Australia, Sunday mass are broadcasted on TV, radio even live on  the internet.

The point that I was trying to make to Debmey is that be it the church, the mosque, the synagogue, Hindu and Buddhist temples, have their own ways to attract worshippers, and the calls to prayers.  It is just that the Muslims have 5 times a day call to prayers compared to the Christians etc.  

You see, if Debmey were living the land of Israel and being a non-Jew, I bet he would still complain of shofar blowing 3 times a day, the Barechu, the Avinu Malkenu, Jews loudly saying their prayers at the wall and their fervent rocking?  Mmmm?  He would still find some thing to complain about.

And if he was living in a Hindu majority area in India, do you think he wouldn't complain about not being able to have beef?

Once a Muslim colleague of mine complained about cars double parking along a road at a nearby church on a Sunday morning.  I told her that imagine Friday afternoon near a mosque......

You see, there are things that we should tolerate living in Malaysia, such a small thing no need to make big.  Does Debmey know that you think?

[ Last edited by  samerosie at 20-10-2006 01:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 02:09 PM | Show all posts
I did eat beef in India. They don't force me to listen to their prayesr and they don't stop work and be lazy 5 times  day.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 02:19 PM | Show all posts
weh debmey.. pope nak jumpe kau.. dia tak puas hati ko cakap dia hypocrite.. aku call dia tadi.. abis lah ko jadi Kristian murtad...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 20-10-2006 02:09 PM
I did eat beef in India. They don't force me to listen to their prayesr and they don't stop work and be lazy 5 times  day.

Well Debmey, the Muslim calls for prayers is part of their religious service.  And as a person who believe in god, you should tolerate that as any Muslim should tolerate other people's religous service.

All these while, the only thing that you have shown here is that you are disrecpectful and intolerance towards others' beliefs, especially the Muslims', even to the extent of quoting some made up crap from a fictitious writer who does not exist, just because.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-10-2006 11:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 20-10-2006 02:09 PM

or be lazy not to pray 5 times a day? nevermind, debmey pray 50 times a day in his heart.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2006 12:22 AM | Show all posts
If muslism pray 500 times a day in their hearts, they would have been pleasing god.
But they pray with loudspeaker for all to hear. God is not impressed.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2006 12:31 AM | Show all posts
hahahaha.. you still want to talk about the loudspeaker.. I wonder what is the actual problem with you Debmey?? Is there any dark or sad history in your life which related to loudspeaker?? such as a loudspeaker fell on your head while you are singing in a church or something like that?? Or maybe The Pope intentionally threw the loudspeaker on your head because you said that he was hypocrite?? hahahahahah

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2006 12:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 21-10-2006 12:22 AM
If muslism pray 500 times a day in their hearts, they would have been pleasing god.
But they pray with loudspeaker for all to hear. God is not impressed.

Since we have an audio technology, we just use it to relay the message from imam to the crowd at the back that cant hear imam's words. If there's no crowd, it is not necessary to use loudspeaker what......just use your commonsense brother! So simple but really want to burden your brain on this, better use for other complex matters!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

1-5-2024 02:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066550 second(s), 42 queries .