Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 7201|Reply: 58

Is Fuzzy Ashame Of Mohamed's Behavior?

[Copy link]
Post time 22-10-2006 02:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Why is Fuzzy ashame of the fact that Mohamad had sex with a 9 year old?
Why is he ashame of the behavior of his profit? So much so that he needs to deny hadith Bukhari and also Tabari's biography of Mohd.

Do you know that if a Muslim denies the hadith as authentic, he may get killed? I met two Paksitanis who had to run away from their country because they believed in the Quran only.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-10-2006 03:05 AM | Show all posts
I need not run from anybody. Not like you always running from hard proofs and facts. If there are difficulties in hadiths, so be it. I will accept that fact whole-heartedly as my faith lies more in Quran then in Hadiths, as hadiths like Gospels are third-party narratives. The only difference that puts apart hadiths and Gospels is that fact that hadiths are common consensused while nobody knew who wrote the Gospels.

To make your proof of paedo stick to my prophet, you need to discuss Jubair and Asma. You got the stomach for that or are you gonna keep repeating those same few verses of Bukhary and Tabari, as you did in most threads? Better still if you are brave enough, why not you resurrect my old paedo thread that is probably buried in scores of backpages from this page?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-10-2006 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Well, both Bukari and Tabari clearly wrote that :

From Tabari, volume 7, page7:
            "....my marriage (to Muhammad) was consummated when I was nine....."

From Tabari, volume 9, page 131

"Then the men and women got up and left.  The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old.  Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me"......(The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal.  She was eighteen years old when he died.

From Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.  Hisham said:  "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 7, #88:

"Narrated Urwa:  "The prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 5, #234 says:

"Narrated Aisha:  The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six.  We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj.  Then I got ill and my hair fell down.  Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends.  She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me.  She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house.  I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it.  Then she took me into the house.  There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck."  Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage).  Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

Doubt and speculate no more Fuzzy. These verses from Al Tabari's biography of Mo and haditsh al Bukhari are very clear. Aisha was married at 6 and Mohd had sex with her when she was only 9 years old.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2006 12:56 AM | Show all posts
Come on Debmey why don't you put on your gentleman face for a bit. Show the people who are reading this thread that you have secured face-saving measures. I'm very sure that people are getting kinda of tired with your same monotonous replies for Aishah. Your same pastes meant for answers shows that you are unable to engage in healthy and good discussion. I'm merely inviting you to talk more on Jubair and Asma and you feel so intimidated by the mention of them. What I see in you  on the subject of the paedo accusation of my prophet mirror-reflects your similiar attitude in my buried soora 2:23 thread, meaning what you fail in grappling, you end up in stereotyped denial.

So how about it sport? You wanna discuss further on my prophet's possible paedophilia or do you want to just remain safe in your shell?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2006 08:35 AM | Show all posts
I have dealt with both issues. Mohamad as a filthy paedophile as well as the sura 2:23 challenge.

You on the other hand try to distract the issue by leading it into something obscure. Do you really think that because you keep posting questions that have been answered, you can fool your fellow Muslims? You think muslims cannot read and think? Anyway, thanks for keeping all my threads alive.

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 23-10-2006 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 23-10-2006 08:35 AM
I have dealt with both issues. Mohamad as a filthy paedophile as well as the sura 2:23 challenge.

You on the other hand try to distract the issue by leading it into something obscure. Do you rea ...

You are a coward who cant face ARI FUZZMAN's challenge.. Hide ur face inside drain rather then repeating like a rotten parrot !!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 23-10-2006 10:41 AM | Show all posts
I already took on his challenge and overcame it.
All Fuzzman doid was to put a load of senseless assumptions while the very same source he took from already says that Aisha was married to Muhamad and had sex with him while she was only 9.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2006 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 23-10-2006 10:41 AM
I already took on his challenge and overcame it.
All Fuzzman doid was to put a load of senseless assumptions while the very same source he took from already says that Aisha was married to Muhamad  ...

If u say u already overcome that, why have so much difficulties now to overcome it again ? Muahahaha, stuck is it ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-10-2006 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Its not difficult at all, there you go.

From Tabari, volume 7, page7:
            "....my marriage (to Muhammad) was consummated when I was nine....."

From Tabari, volume 9, page 131

"Then the men and women got up and left.  The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old.  Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me"......(The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal.  She was eighteen years old when he died.

I didn't see Fuzzman handle that, did you? Can you handle it for fuzzy?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2006 12:14 PM | Show all posts
even though during that time, Aisha was only nine, but actually sha has alreday akil Baligh.. not like a girl at the age of nine nowadays..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2006 12:18 PM | Show all posts
At least you admit she was 9 years old. Islamic schorlasr admits it too, i just wonder why Fuzzman and other muslims see the need to deny it. Are they really ashame of Muhamad's paedophilia?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2006 12:21 PM | Show all posts
Hmmmm.. could you give me the link where did ari Fuzzman feel ashame because of that??

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2006 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 23-10-2006 12:18 PM
At least you admit she was 9 years old. Islamic schorlasr admits it too, i just wonder why Fuzzman and other muslims see the need to deny it. Are they really ashame of Muhamad's paedophilia?

What u mean by at least ? U definately dont have a case to argue here coz u dont understand what is paedophilia. Your filty rotten Bible have incest, sexual fantasies, peeping tom and all kind of disgust fantasy erotic stories for you to be ashame of urself !!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2006 12:24 PM | Show all posts
ooopss.. one more think...Prophet Muhamad was not paedophilia. Aisha was not a little girl during that time... she has already a matured woman..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2006 12:39 PM | Show all posts
9 year old matured woman?
So why did she say she was playing with doll and didn't know what happened when Mohamad consumated teh marriage?

Mohamad was a paedophile. Nowadays, whenever I see a 9 year old girl, I will wonder why Muhamad did what he did.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2006 12:40 PM | Show all posts
By TAMAM: ooopss.. one more think...Prophet Muhamad was not paedophilia. Aisha was not a little girl during that time... she has already a matured woman..

- There is absolutely no evidence to show aisha was already a matured woman when she married muhammad. Matured women doen't play with dolls or hidding from someone.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-10-2006 12:42 PM | Show all posts
By Debmey: 9 year old matured woman?
So why did she say she was playing with doll and didn't know what happened when Mohamad consumated teh marriage?

- Which totally makes mr FUZZMAN fabricated stories about aisha being 18 or 20 totally absurb.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2006 12:57 PM | Show all posts
yep. Fuzzman and other muslims know very well that Mohamad was paedophile indeed and are truly ashame of his behavior.
Thast why they desperately need to deny it, even with absurd ideas.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2006 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 23-10-2006 12:39 PM
9 year old matured woman?

Mohamad was a paedophile. Nowadays, whenever I see a  ...

Nowadays girls as old as 25 still play with teddy bear dolls, is that mean they havent reached maturity ? Paedophilia means having sexual intercourse with prepubescant girls. Can u prove to me Aisha was a prepubescant girl when she married prophet Muhammad ?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2006 02:25 PM | Show all posts
By SillentKiller: Nowadays girls as old as 25 still play with teddy bear dolls, is that mean they havent reached maturity ? Paedophilia means having sexual intercourse with prepubescant girls. Can u prove to me Aisha was a prepubescant girl when she married prophet Muhammad ?

- Playing and collecting not the same lah brother. I never heard of a 25 year old girl playing with dolls, maybe perhaps with the exeption of mentally disturbed person. Evidence from the hadith and medical source weigh heavily on fact that aisha was still prepubescant girl when she married muhammad.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 08:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097921 second(s), 46 queries .