Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Is Fuzzy Ashame Of Mohamed's Behavior?

[Copy link]
SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 23-10-2006 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 23-10-2006 02:25 PM
By SillentKiller: Nowadays girls as old as 25 still play with teddy bear dolls, is that mean they havent reached maturity ? Paedophilia means having sexual intercourse with prepubescant girls. Can  ...

If u havent seen any girls playing dolls at age of 25, its not my problem. I have seen 25 years age girls play with dolls. Can u show me the evidence prophet Muhammad married Aisha before pubescant ? Have u seen or heard a report recently a girl aged 9 gave birth in Thailand ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-10-2006 02:30 PM | Show all posts
I have never met any 25 year old girl who play with dolls.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2006 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 23-10-2006 02:30 PM
I have never met any 25 year old girl who play with dolls.

Then its not my problem... You are in denial mode...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2006 02:42 PM | Show all posts
By SillentKiller: If u havent seen any girls playing dolls at age of 25, its not my problem. I have seen 25 years age girls play with dolls. Can u show me the evidence prophet Muhammad married Aisha before pubescant ? Have u seen or heard a report recently a girl aged 9 gave birth in Thailand ?

- Not you're problem? What a joke. You my dear friend are making more and more excuse and fabricated stories.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2006 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 23-10-2006 02:42 PM
By SillentKiller: If u havent seen any girls playing dolls at age of 25, its not my problem. I have seen 25 years age girls play with dolls. Can u show me the evidence prophet Muhammad married Aish ...

Who make fabricated stories ? Dont u heard a report in NST a few months back that a girl aged 9 gave birth in Thailand ?? If that girl didnt reach maturity at age 9, how could she give birth ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2006 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Mohamad and Aisha was no better

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-10-2006 07:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 23-10-2006 02:25 PM
By SillentKiller: Nowadays girls as old as 25 still play with teddy bear dolls, is that mean they havent reached maturity ? Paedophilia means having sexual intercourse with prepubescant girls. Can  u prove to me Aisha was a prepubescant girl when she married prophet Muhammad ?
- Playing and collecting not the same lah brother. I never heard of a 25 year old girl playing with dolls, maybe perhaps with the exeption of mentally disturbed person. Evidence from the hadith and medical source weigh heavily on fact that aisha was still prepubescant girl when she married muhammad.

Multi-nicking to show support is shameful. You musy be Debmey in a nick because you're as blind as him. Ahahahaha.
You talk about evidences from hadith and medical sources? What medical sources? How low can you go on a skinny?

On the subject of dolls.

Modern day - http://www.anth.ucsb.edu/faculty/robertsa/dolls.html
Highlight   -  Here's what it's about:
Since the mid-1980s there has been a large and lucrative industry producing dolls for adult women.Beyond a glimpse of the odd advertisement in Parade magazine or TV Times, the wider public seems largely oblivious of the phenomenon. Commercially linked to the collection of "real" antique porcelain dolls, the new genre differs quite radically in form, function, aesthetics and many other ways from dolls intended for children. In marketing terms the dolls conform to the interests of a demographic category often identified by "the empty nest": mature women who finish child rearing earlier and live much longer than in the past. They can also more readily afford the $30-$300 price tag, though purchases are justified elaborately if implausibly as "investments", backed up by certificates, limited edition numbers, and artists' signatures.

That's why I said Debmey and you are blinded by denial to the extent you dare make bashful and immature statements about mature women and dolls.

In the time of Aishah.
Aishah kept dolls even when she had grown up can be found from this Hadith: Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4914:  where Aishah narrated:
"When the Apostle of Allah arrived after the expedition to Tabuk or Khaybar (the narrator is doubtful), the draught raised an end of a curtain which was hung in front of her store-room, revealing some dolls which belonged to her. He asked: What is this? She replied: My dolls. Among them he saw a horse with wings made of rags, and asked: What is this I see among them? She replied: A horse. He asked: What is this that it has on it? She replied: Two wings. He asked: A horse with two wings? She replied: Have you not heard that Solomon had horses with wings? She said: Thereupon the Apostle of Allah laughed so heartily that I could see his molar teeth."

Ahahahaha guys there goes your case of a pre-prepubescant girl status for Aishah. As of now you cannot crap the doll issue for Aishah can be categorised as a avid doll-collector. From now on with Fuzzman, Aishah's call-sign definately ain't PRE-PUBESCANT GIRL but is gonna be THE blast from the past : HOLLER BACK GIRL.

Cheers Debmey and Debmey-in-a-nick!

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by  Fuzzman at 23-10-2006 07:34 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2006 07:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 23-10-2006 11:28 AM
Its not difficult at all, there you go.
From Tabari, volume 7, page7:
"....my marriage (to Muhammad) was consummated when I was nine....."
From Tabari, volume 9, page  ...
I didn't see Fuzzman handle that, did you? Can you handle it for fuzzy?

Handle what Debmey? Let me ask you this one very simple and very intelligent question. Would you rather listen to what Jesus says or what John says in the Gospel when there is recorded prove of Jesus's statement. Of course the logical answer would be listening to Jesus and not John aight?

Same too here for us Moslems. Tabari or anybody else can say anything because not all hadiths are common conscensus and at time they leak out and be contradictive to an earlier tranmission because of lack of scrutinised verfication. Now ironically that happened in Tabari where in Tabari (volume 7, page 7, and volume 9, page 129.)

In Volume 7, the narration has a broken chain and in Volume 9 Tabari narrates a long story and it is not clear where the narration actually ends. Tabari lists Ayesha's age at the end of a paragraph as if he is providing additional information for his readers. It is unlikely that such a long story would be remembered verbatim. However, in the same narration, Ayesha is called a "maiden" (bikr) not a child (jariyah), which would imply that she was a young woman.

In Tabari, Volume 9, page 29, there is a note that it was Khawlah bint Hakim who originally proposed that the Prophet either marry Aisha, who is called a "maiden" (bikr) or marry Sawdah. If the marriage was controversial or socially unacceptable in any way, why would Khawlah even propose such a thing? It doesn't seem that Khawlah would be talking about a child.

Now the question arising here is : CAN DEBMEY TRULY HANDLE TABARIAN FACTS?

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by  Fuzzman at 23-10-2006 07:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-10-2006 09:11 PM | Show all posts
By FUZZMAN: Multi-nicking to show support is shameful. You musy be Debmey in a nick because you're as blind as him. Ahahahaha.
You talk about evidences from hadith and medical sources? What medical sources? How low can you go on a skinny?

- Me as Debmey? Maybe you're right, then again maybe you're wrong. You wouldn't know, would you.

Modern day - http://www.anth.ucsb.edu/faculty/robertsa/dolls.html
Highlight   -  Here's what it's about:
Since the mid-1980s there has been a large and lucrative industry producing dolls for adult women....

- Hello friend, we're discusing about 600 year old issue, not modern days. And those adult women only bought the dolls for collectible purpose, not for playing. And is it not playing with dolls are forbidden when girls already reached puberty according to Fateh al-Bari?

Here's the medical source. http://www.mum.org/menarage.htm

I studied the onset of puberty in general, and focused in part on menarche. In short, I found that the secular trend (here, secular means existing or continuing through ages or centuries - in other words, how the ages at first menstruation has changed through the centuries) was not, in fact, a modern drop in age of onset, but rather due to a 19th century rise in onset, probably due to nutritional factors...

That's why I said Debmey and you are blinded by denial to the extent you dare make bashful and immature statements about mature women and dolls.

- On the contrary, we make statement based on what muslim believe, the hadith and reliable medical source. You in the other hand went to the extend of denying your own hadith.

In the time of Aishah.
Aishah kept dolls even when she had grown up can be found from this Hadith: Abu Dawud, Book 41, Number 4914:  where Aishah narrated:...

- There you go. Your hadith confirm my argument. Adult women only KEPT the dolls, not playing with it. You see no matter how much you try to twist and turn, aisha is still a young prepubescant girl who played with her dolls.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2006 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Looks like I'm correct, Fuzzman is truely ashame of his own religion.
I kinda pity him.
He's born Muslim, can't get out because of tradition and becos he's afraid he will be ostracised like Lina, at the same time ashame of Muhamad's behavior as described in the hadiths.
This baby is trapped like an bloody animal in a cage man! Not just him but a lot of muslims like Silent killer as well.

Same with the Muslims I met. They are sicko of Islam and want to accept Christ but feel trapped.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2006 02:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 23-10-2006 11:02 PM
Looks like I'm correct, Fuzzman is truely ashame of his own religion. I kinda pity him. He's born Muslim, can't get out because of tradition and becos he's afraid he will be ostracised like Lina, at the same time ashame of Muhamad's behavior as described in the hadiths. This baby is trapped like an bloody animal in a cage man! Not just him but a lot of muslims like Silent killer as well.
Same with the Muslims I met. They are sicko of Islam and want to accept Christ but feel trapped.

You know what you and you shadow nick Squizz have in common? I know for a fact that no two separate minds think alike, but for the both of ya, it's gotta be one in a zillion zits, cos the both of ya do think alike. Kinda like inseparable Siamese twins. Ahahahahaha.

And for your information my friend, I ain't no born-Moslem.  I was a man of your Book. You read that right in past tense aight. The big W as in WAS. The Book you uphold now was once mine to behold and cherish, but when I got through the crap it contained...make a long story short,...well it just ain't for me. I just know about everything that needs to be known about the Book and the wretched faith it spawns. The lies. The deceit. That's when it got me thinking real hard and square straight that I wasn't gonna have anything no more to do with the filthy Book. Alleluyiah! Amen to that. So you best believe when I tell ya, I just know all the angles from whence you and your brethen will come crappin from. I've been there. Knew the road to crap salvation. There's no way in Heaven's calm that you can sell me a soul-plan from the Book that works. There ain't no plea bargain even when it comes to the impossibility of Trinity which you flunked horribly and miserably in addressing.

As for Lina Joy, that little bitch, she's just itching for Christmas and all that stands for Christmas. Free booze. Free hung White homeboy dicks. She's kinda into free falling into all thangs that just ain't good for her in the first place. You dig what I say. She don't care for no peace with the Good lord Jesus...boy. Wake up to that fact .

There are many Christians that turn to Islam and I proudly count meself to be on of them. Back in the States, we're growing real fast and the bunch of the newbies, well.. surprise surprise surprise are actually homegrown - courtesy of Bush himself. The majority of them in silence, are from Desert Storm and the returnees of the illegal Iraqi invasion. Once back Stateside, them Vets they get a raw deal from the government. Even many are without complete VA covers. They have seen enough in Iraq to know that the perpetrator wasn't no raghead but themselves in full army issue gear. Bringing death and not true freedom. Every morning on chilly cold dawns, the Marine chaplain he'll make the Marines say morning prayers [bunch of Hail Marys]  before recon and by evening the chaplain, he be doin' the same. Only thing was it was for the dead unit members. So in the morning we ask the Lord to save our hides [which he doesn't] and by evening we'd be asking the Good Lord to salvage the souls of the dead that have been earlier [after morning prayers] out killing innocent civilians [they too have prayers from God too!] taking them to be the enemy, when the enemy were actually us. So before you crap somemore from your sweaty Singy hideout just make sure you know what you're facing off.

C'mon Debmey don't stray from the fray. Walk the talk. Tell me more about what you know of Jubair and Asma ya pint-sized maggot.

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by  Fuzzman at 24-10-2006 03:43 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2006 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Fuzzman at 24-10-2006 02:27 AM

You know what you and you shadow nick Squizz have in common? I know for a fact that no two separate minds think alike, but for the both of ya, it's gotta be one in a zillion zits, cos the both of ya do think alike. Kinda like inseparable Siamese twins. Ahahahahaha.

How is it all Muslims think alike then. Just look at you, silentkiller, kennkid. You fellas are the same person?
My goodness, you fellas even tell the same lies! Ahahahahahahaha............................

And for your information my friend, I ain't no born-Moslem.  I was a man of your Book. You read that right in past tense aight. The big W as in WAS. The Book you uphold now was once mine to behold and cherish, but when I got through the crap it contained...make a long story short,...well it just ain't for me. I just know about everything that needs to be known about the Book and the wretched faith it spawns. The lies. The deceit. That's when it got me thinking real hard and square straight that I wasn't gonna have anything no more to do with the filthy Book. Alleluyiah! Amen to that. So you best believe when I tell ya, I just know all the angles from whence you and your brethen will come crappin from. I've been there. Knew the road to crap salvation. There's no way in Heaven's calm that you can sell me a soul-plan from the Book that works. There ain't no plea bargain even when it comes to the impossibility of Trinity which you flunked horribly and miserably in addressing.

You see, you are lying again. You tell a lie in a ways that shows you don't even beleive it yourself, thats why you are so cautious.
We have already seen you Fuzzman, nothing surpises us anymore and there is no way you can fool anyone.

As for Lina Joy, that little bitch, she's just itching for Christmas and all that stands for Christmas. Free booze. Free hung White homeboy dicks. She's kinda into free falling into all thangs that just ain't good for her in the first place. You dig what I say. She don't care for no peace with the Good lord Jesus...boy. Wake up to that fact .

Yep, she stood ostracism and ex-communication and threats for Christmas.

There are many Christians that turn to Islam and I proudly count meself to be on of them.

Really? then you must know a lot about the Bible then. Maybe you did, but you sure don't show it. Not as much as we know the Quran.

Back in the States, we're growing real fast and the bunch of the newbies, well.. surprise surprise surprise are actually homegrown - courtesy of Bush himself.

You know George Bush?

The majority of them in silence, are from Desert Storm and the returnees of the illegal Iraqi invasion. Once back Stateside, them Vets they get a raw deal from the government. Even many are without complete VA covers. They have seen enough in Iraq to know that the perpetrator wasn't no raghead but themselves in full army issue gear. Bringing death and not true freedom. Every morning on chilly cold dawns, the Marine chaplain he'll make the Marines say morning prayers [bunch of Hail Marys]  before recon and by evening the chaplain, he be doin' the same. Only thing was it was for the dead unit members. So in the morning we ask the Lord to save our hides [which he doesn't] and by evening we'd be asking the Good Lord to salvage the souls of the dead that have been earlier [after morning prayers] out killing innocent civilians [they too have prayers from God too!] taking them to be the enemy, when the enemy were actually us. So before you crap somemore from your sweaty Singy hideout just make sure you know what you're facing off.

Heheheheeh. typical liberal talk. Heard it all those propaganda man.
I can understand that Fuzzy boy, you get to halucinate once in a while with wild stories, its OK.

C'mon Debmey don't stray from the fray. Walk the talk. Tell me more about what you know of Jubair and Asma ya pint-sized maggot.

I already did. Al Tababri wrote that Aisha was married at 6 and muhamad had sex with her when she was only 9 years old. Not just Al Tabari, bith hadiths as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2006 08:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 24-10-2006 10:14 AM:
You see, you are lying again. You tell a lie in a ways that shows you don't even beleive it yourself, thats why you are so cautious. We have already seen you Fuzzman, nothing surpises us anymore and there is no way you can fool anyone.

Of all things to say, why should I want to be lying to you Debmey? What gives? What's in for me if I do ever lie to you?  Why do you find my admission of being a former man of the Bible so hard to swallow? One of the issues that turned me was the very issue you flunked. The same issue that caused churches in England to be empty. The issue that puts to shame the intelligent intellect of a follower. The issue that makes us Christians look stupid and confoundedly herd-mentality. The issue that made the lot of us breathe and keep the illiteracy of the Dark Ages alive. That issue was Trinity and its applications which you have time and again failed in defending.

Trinity failed me. The concept of Trinity challenged my true self-worth. Trinity made me look stupid. So when a soul-plan becomes obselete in salvation, how can a rightful thinking individual or individuals keep on believing in it. It's like growing up to realise that Santa Claus ain't nobody but ol' pops stashing them presents under the Christmas tree in the wee hours of morning so that us kids would think that Santa had sent them.

Fooling you isn't something  really that important on my agenda, just as long as in the process I do not fool myself anymore. I cannot explain Trinity, so I quit. You too cannot explain Trinity, so when are you gonna quit the faith? Looks like it is you doing all the fooling to your lonesome, not me. However I'm glad to know that now you know that I was once like you. Ahahahaa the joy!
Yep, she stood ostracism and ex-communication and threats for Christmas.

I totally agree that the likes of Lina Joy and the approximately alledgedly 200,000 young Malays who are yearning to embrace  Christianity should be allowed to do so. What you gain in volume is our victory in Islamic purity. And why so might you ask Fuzzman? You see the majority of the young Malays that yearn joining Christianity has got nothing to do with loving your God. It has all got to do with TOTAL FREEDOM FROM PERSECUTION. Again you might ask; persecution from what Fuzzman?  Persecution from hard boozing and all night clubbing. Free inter-racial se-x. Pornography joy. Free to do as want pleases on subjects of pleasure of the flesh and evil. Enjoying pagan festivities that knows no bounds of idol worship.  Fuzzman must be lying you say. Go ask these oonversion wannabes and the above would be the answers you get.

So when your missionaries help them with the cross-over, you'd be taking on the scum of Moslem society to be new Christians, free to practice and express their new found freedom of the flesh. And I Fuzzman fully supports the cross-over because then more Christians like me will cross-over to Islam and give Islam the Western tongue it needs to take on Western civilisation. Doesn't it surprise you to see growing numbers of White Caucasian Americans who turn out to be fiery Jihadist? More lethal than the Middle-Eastern originators. Islam can do without followers who yearn for Christmas of pagan origin.
Really? then you must know a lot about the Bible then. Maybe you did, but you sure don't show it. Not as much as we know the Quran.

LIke I said earlier. If you know so much about Bible try explaining Trinity. Try and keep a straight face when you're doing it aight. And if you know so much about Quran, show me verses of Prophet Mohammad admitting that he married a nine-year old Aishah. And if you know so much about Islam, then you should freely and readily talk about Asma and Jubair with regards to Aishah's marriage age.
Heheheheeh. typical liberal talk. Heard it all those propaganda man. I can understand that Fuzzy boy, you get to halucinate once in a while with wild stories, its OK.

Wow dude wait until the Iraqi vets who have full VA cover but have no access to full rehabilitation programmes or life compensation funds, and Iraqi vets who have permanent life disfigurement wounds but have no VA accessibility at al, hear of your accusation of propaganda over their lost of limb/s, lost of a life they once had, lost of the availibility of earning capacity due to permanent crippling injuries and lost of sanity. Some feeling the bite of Nam vets now roam streets in their desert camouflage uniforms or IAVW T-shirts trying to tell their part of your so-called propaganda. If they know of you, they'd probably have no qualms on wasting you away where you stand. My stories may be wild at times but they aren't bluffs like yours are most the times.
Originally posted by Debmey at 24-10-2006 10:14 AM:I already did. Al Tababri wrote that Aisha was married at 6 and muhamad had sex with her when she was only 9 years old. Not just Al Tabari, bith hadiths as well.

I thank you for the "overflowing" over-repetition of "selected" Tabarian hadiths that you harvest for your agenda. However I'd like to see you talk on Tabarian hadiths that mention Aishah as a "bikr". "Bikr" meaning young woman and not young girl.

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by  Fuzzman at 24-10-2006 09:06 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2006 09:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Fuzzman at 24-10-2006 08:49 PM

Of all things to say, why should I want to be lying to you Debmey? What gives? What's in for me if I do ever lie to you?  Why do you find my admission of being a former man of the Bible so hard t ...

Man of the Bible?
I bet you never even read it before.

There is only one way to prove yourself.
Since you claim to know the Bible, can you put it in your own words a synopsis of the book of Romans?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2006 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Forget about defending Trinity Fuzzy, try defending Mohamad's paedophilia instead.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2006 10:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 24-10-2006 09:45 PM
Forget about defending Trinity Fuzzy, try defending Mohamad's paedophilia instead.

[How about we make a fair trade here. You defend Trinity while I defend Prophet Mohammad's paedo charge?  You game?

You wanted something really short for the Book of Romans aight? Here goes nothing.
The answer is simple and short and it goes like this:-
The Book of Romans shows you as a believer how God can save you as a believer from punishment for your evil ways and doings.

One on one. So tell me what you know of Asma's age?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-10-2006 10:22 PM | Show all posts
fair trade? You have failed in defending Muhamad's obvious paedophilia. What is there to trade?

Asma's age?
Who cares fuzzy. All we care about is Aisha's age when she was married and her marriahge consumated. To these verses, you still have no answers.

From Tabari, volume 7, page7:
            "....my marriage (to Muhammad) was consummated when I was nine....."

From Tabari, volume 9, page 131

"Then the men and women got up and left.  The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old.  Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me"......(The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal.  She was eighteen years old when he died.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2006 10:24 PM | Show all posts
Synopsis on Romans. What you have is too brief. I want you to tell us the mechanism of salvation as presented in Romans. Can you do that?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2006 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 24-10-2006 10:24 PM
Synopsis on Romans. What you have is too brief. I want you to tell us the mechanism of salvation as presented in Romans. Can you do that?

My dear brother in Christ. You ask more than you can chew. Too brief or not you have it. Now you have to keep your half of the bargain. One on one. That is the deal.

You have two choices I present you with.
1. Explain Trinity and as how to how God keeps HIMSELF fluid and communicate in all three at the same time?

or the simpler..
2. How old was Asma in comparison to Aishah?

So what's your poison Debmey?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2006 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Debmey dear Debmey where art thou? Art thou be in thy Father's Kingdom by now? Or hath thou doth done Fuzzman a fast Chicken Run?
Looks of it Debmey doesn't really have much faith in Trinity either. Debmey you'd be better off being Moslem like me. Sionce you have said that you know Quran better than me, please tell me the meaning of this verse below my dear friend in Christ.

Soora 4:06 doth speaketh:-
"And test the orphans until they attain puberty; then if you find in them maturity of intellect, make over to them their property, and do not consume it extravagantly and hastily, lest they attain to full age; and whoever is rich, let him abstain altogether, and whoever is poor, let him eat reasonably; then when you make over to them their property, call witnesses in their presence; and Allah is enough as a Reckoner."

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

30-4-2024 05:18 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074396 second(s), 42 queries .