CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Muslims cannot wish other pagan festivals. What does Bible says about it?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 31-10-2006 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 31-10-2006 02:31 PM

Most muslims? Did u already make survey ? Cut all your craps here, you have already a proven BIGGEST LIAR in this forum.

go to m&m most muslims do not wish or greet pagan festivals. that show muslims are confused religion. why there no verses to support on this??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 31-10-2006 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 31-10-2006 02:33 PM

go to m&m most muslims do not wish or greet pagan festivals. that show muslims are confused religion. why there no verses to support on this??

Is m&m board is a place to wish and greet ? I dont see wishes or greetings also in c&c board. How abt that ???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2006 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 31-10-2006 02:35 PM

Is m&m board is a place to wish and greet ? I dont see wishes or greetings also in c&c board. How abt that ???

why are u so stupid? go to M&M on title about wishing pagan faith. u can get clearer pics why muslims dislike to greet other pagan faith.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2006 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 31-10-2006 02:39 PM

why are u so stupid? go to M&M on title about wishing pagan faith. u can get clearer pics why muslims dislike to greet other pagan faith.

Dont make a stupid generalization.. I have already told u, I have no problem wishing..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2006 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 31-10-2006 02:42 PM

Dont make a stupid generalization.. I have already told u, I have no problem wishing..

so, u saying those mufti and others muslims making stupid generalization on the issue of wishing of pagan festivals?

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2006 02:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 31-10-2006 02:43 PM

so, u saying those mufti and others muslims making stupid generalization on the issue of wishing of pagan festivals?

It was u who make the stupid generalization that all muslims are one on the issue of greeting coz ur so DUMB.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 31-10-2006 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 31-10-2006 02:46 PM

It was u who make the stupid generalization that all muslims are one on the issue of greeting coz ur so DUMB.

how can i bee dumb when most muslims and mufti says no greeting on pagan faith?? i say OK to greet other pagan festivals. no problem on me or other christians sects.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2006 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 31-10-2006 02:48 PM

how can i bee dumb when most muslims and mufti says no greeting on pagan faith?? i say OK to greet other pagan festivals. no problem on me or other christians sects.

How do you know MOST muslims ?? Is every muslims in Malaysia is in this forum ? Again, another stupid assumption from you.. No wonder ur faith is a ajaran sesat setiap masa sesat

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-10-2006 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 31-10-2006 02:52 PM

How do you know MOST muslims ?? Is every muslims in Malaysia is in this forum ? Again, another stupid assumption from you.. No wonder ur faith is a ajaran sesat setiap masa sesat

as i mentioned earlier, the real  confused religion is:

one says ok to greet pagan festivals

one says no to greet pagan festivals

Like my faith, we did not says wrong to greet other pagan faith because we believed what Jesus taugth us.

Once a confused religion is confused all the way.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2006 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 31-10-2006 02:55 PM

as i mentioned earlier, the real  confused religion is:

one says ok to greet pagan festivals

one says no to greet pagan festivals

Like my faith, we did not says wrong to greet other pa ...

Your faith says twoness, others trinity, others oneness others macam macam.. itu bukan confused religion ke ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2006 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 31-10-2006 02:57 PM

Your faith says twoness, others trinity, others oneness others macam macam.. itu bukan confused religion ke ?

so , now  u  divert the topic to sects than greeting. keep to the topic on greeting ,pls

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2006 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 31-10-2006 03:03 PM

so , now  u  divert the topic to sects than greeting. keep to the topic on greeting ,pls

Read ur post #29... U divert or me ?

Use magic Report

israfil This user has been deleted
Post time 31-10-2006 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 30-10-2006 11:20 PM
According to Muslims they not allowed to greet or wish pagan faith festivals because it is haram.

What about Christians point of view? Does the Bible says OK? YES, Jesus did give parable on this ...

The only festival that I wish/to greet  is Chinese News Year. Its because  they are not associated with the so called god activities.
But thats  not mean that I want to make enemy with my "kafir" friends. If they invite me to the open house, I will come no problem. Its because I respect them as a friend, neighbour and a human in line with Islam teaching. I will restrict myself to say such greeting but I will say something nice toward them, like "wish you a good life" or so on.

I had  invited  them to come my house diuring Hari Raya. Even my mum  had exchanged  cookies with my Indian neighbour and we talked  nicely. Its just faith that every Muslim should concerned - Allah never acknowledge other religion other than Islam.

No offence.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2006 08:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 31-10-2006 02:11 PM

u should proof to me if u so called seal of prophet says anything abt this issu. can or cannot to wish other pagan faith?

me also got no problem...so? you got problem with it?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2006 12:59 PM | Show all posts
saya tak kisah untuk wish  yang bukan muslim supaya mereka  sentiasa gembira dan bahagia...tapi tak boleh la wish supaya tuhan mereka gembira... itu saja ... ada masalahkah??

btw, dah 35 post dah...  kate nak tunjuk kata2 jesus tentang hal ni.... ade ke takde...???

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2006 04:13 PM | Show all posts
By what i understand from the Mufti of Perak fatwa is that we cannot participate in any of the religous practices during their festivals. If let say you come to one of your non-muslims friend's open house, you're allowed to do so and you can also wish them in nice words but the only thing you cannot mention is religous terms such as 'Hellujah', 'Shalom', 'Amen' etc because it is closely related to their religion and beliefs. It did'nt meant to disrespect these other religions but as a Muslims we must seperate our religion with other religions, that's all.
For me personally, i have a Christian friends, Buddhists friends and Hindus Friends and they always invite me to their open house and i don't have problems in joining them because deep in my heart i know my what i believe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-11-2006 01:22 PM | Show all posts
So, in islam some muslims can greet and some cannot.

....in my faith no problem

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 3-11-2006 02:09 PM | Show all posts
T8,

I wish you merry christmas in advance.Are you happy now?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-11-2006 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 3-11-2006 02:09 PM
T8,

I wish you merry christmas in advance.Are you happy now?

I do not celebrate x?as .

Use magic Report

Post time 3-11-2006 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-11-2006 02:34 PM

I do not celebrate x?as .

Then i wish u Happy Thaipusam, are you Happy now ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 11:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.626063 second(s), 42 queries .