ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 10754|Reply: 46

North Korea's Nuclear test Made The World A SAFER Place

Close [Copy link]
Post time 5-11-2006 09:33 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
My fellow comrades,

It is to the attention of the world that North Korea's Nuclear test and arsenal had made the world a safer place. Look at what happened to Iraq when it is weak in military might. Some powers slandered them and attacked them, murdered them, robed them.

As you can see, after North Korea announced it had tested it's nuclear capabilities, Though the US wants sanctions done against North Korea, it however cannot however really enforce it, especially after the North had announce that those who impose sanctions on them are declaring war. North Korea even made Big b make comments which I believe he will not make, if not for North Korea's Capabilities, that is that he still stress that there is still chance for a peaceful solution.

Look at the way US treat the three so called "Axis of Evil". Iraq forcefully change of regime or face tsrike in which they faced strikes. Iran, who is without Nuke Arsenal but with nuclear capabilities for generating power, they are being threatened harshfully though swift action not taken due to the fact that Iran has Nuke tech. North Korea the threat has gone much less since North Korea announced it's nuclear weapon capabilities and that those who dare threaten them are pitting themselves against North Korea.

Thank you North Korea, for your test had really made the world a safer place. I personally thank you and look forward and hope that North Korea would continue to be strong in its military might, however, also that the people must NOT suffer!
Single Polls, Total 3 Users voted
72.73% (8)
27.27% (3)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-11-2006 07:24 AM | Show all posts
btw, I am thinking that this forum is monitored by American government. One of the reason being there is PRO-American adds in this website apparently by American organisations and also, I believe people are afraid to vote or post with regard to my above comment which made so much sense.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2006 04:59 PM | Show all posts
Sad to say, manyak orang amat takut to agree with me on this on true fact!

Use magic Report

Skillganon This user has been deleted
Post time 2-12-2006 06:22 AM | Show all posts
I agree, that the nuclear weapon of North Korean make's a big deterent agaisnt western power, and much of the article,

However technically increase in weapon and bombs does not make the world a safer place.
It raises the potential for how much damage can be done.

[ Last edited by  Skillganon at 2-12-2006 06:27 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-12-2006 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Skillganon at 2/12/2006 06:22
I agree, that the nuclear weapon of North Korean make's a big deterent agaisnt western power, and much of the article,

However technically increase in weapon and bombs does not make the world a  ...

I beg to differ a little. Yes, I agree with you on this statement: "It raises the potential for how much damage can be done".

In my personal opinion, your post is true, provided that the world is not being threatened by one great super power, who uses the so called man made "International Laws" to restrict others, to topple legitimate governments, but at the same time, they themselves arm themselves and when others using that so called laws to act against them, they are imune to it, making themas though above the so called law which they had made, under the puppet of the US UN body!

Take Iraq for example. It is a fact that Iraq does not have weapons of mass destruction strong enough to resist against US arms technology. Look at what happens to Iraq, the US invaded it, toppled the legitimate government and caused more blood shed then during Saddam's era.

look at how US is acting against North Korea? After the success of the Nuke test, the big super power is restraining themselves to act in such a way North Korea would retaliate. US dare not even dare to threaten North Korea the way they threatened Iraq and to a certain extend, Iran. What the US dares to do is to put pressure on North Korea, short of threatening them.

With more weapons and bombs does not make the world a safer place, is true, provided that every sovereign does not have such sophisticated arsenals, only a moderate amount of conventional weapons for internal security and with no developmnent by anyone on these sophisticated arsenal.

However, that is not the case in our modern world. With an imbalance of power, where one power is so mighty strong (in terms of arms technology) and others are not strong in that sense due to this one strong super power suppressing the "almost" the rest (except allies and those who boot-lick them and those whom they consider good friend) against having such weapons.

So tell me, isn't it a now a safer place where one so called "super-power" would think twice before deciding on aggresive measures?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2006 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Safer place? I dont think so...

all Asian countries should break off diplomatic relationship with that stupid country.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 5-12-2006 08:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rami_ayyash at 4/12/2006 13:26
Safer place? I dont think so...

all Asian countries should break off diplomatic relationship with that stupid country.

but the problem is, are the sovereign of the world willing to do so. If they are courages enought, with one united Asian heart, then we will not be facing most of the problem already. It is because no such measure is being taken, no sovereign or not enough sovereign willing to do so, that is why North Korea's Nuke test made the world a safer place.

Use magic Report

Druss This user has been deleted
Post time 5-12-2006 09:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 5-12-2006 08:50 AM

but the problem is, are the sovereign of the world willing to do so. If they are courages enought, with one united Asian heart, then we will not be facing most of the problem already. It is bec ...

I agree that the Korean armed themselve as such because they saw what happens to defenseless country like Iraq. WHen the Mightly wan't to excercise their brutality they don't ask permission. So arm yourself.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-12-2006 09:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Druss at 5/12/2006 09:06

I agree that the Korean armed themselve as such because they saw what happens to defenseless country like Iraq. WHen the Mightly wan't to excercise their brutality they don't ask permission. So ...

Yes, you are correct. UNLESS all agree to lay down their weapons, otherwise, that action is not feasible, cause there is one military technologically strong nation trying to surpress others from having great military capabilities and at the same time, strengthening their own. Double Standards!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2006 08:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 5-11-2006 09:33 AM
My fellow comrades,

It is to the attention of the world that North Korea's Nuclear test and arsenal had made the world a safer place. Look at what happened to Iraq when it is weak in military mi ...

Baaka ... calling yourself Buddhist some more. ;)

NO WEAPONS CAN MAKE THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE. :no:

The World doesn't need more Nuclear Weapon Nations, it needs Nations with Scientific and Technological Advancement. IF through Science and Technology, Man can make the World (for ALL - Man and Animal Kingdoms) a better place, then that is good.

I edited to add something extra, for ALL IDIOTS who thinks having Nuclear Weapon is a great thing. READ BELOW :

Source : http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061211/ap_on_sc/nuclear_winter

[Qoute]
By ALICIA CHANG, AP Science Writer
Mon Dec 11, 6:55 PM ET

SAN FRANCISCO - Some of the scientists who first advanced the controversial "nuclear winter" theory more than two decades ago have come up with another bleak forecast: Even a regional nuclear war would devastate the environment.

Using modern climate and population models, researchers estimated that a small-scale nuclear conflict between two warring nations would cause 3 million to 17 million immediate casualties and lead to a marked cooldown of the planet that could lead to crop failures and further misery.

As dire as the predictions seem, they fall short of nuclear winter. That theory says that smoke and dust from an atomic war between the superpowers would blot out the sun, plunge the Earth into the deep freeze and cause mass starvation, wiping out 90 percent of the Earth's population, or billions of people.
[/Qoute]

Buddhism doesn't teach Ignorance is a Bliss. Which is why some people can claim all they want but they are not Buddhism in attitude or in nature. :no:

This above statement shows that even a small nuclear conflict like that of two nations is ENOUGH to start a global chain reaction to cause millions to die. So where is that NONSENSE that the Nuclear Weapons going to make the World a Safer place?

[ Last edited by  Sephiroth at 15-12-2006 08:13 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2006 05:27 PM | Show all posts
aku rasa semenjak US jadik superpower nih dunia makin tak selamat. Tadak power balance. Aku rasa era masa perang dingin dulu adalah waktu paling selamat di seluruh dunia. Masa tuh ada pro US dan Pro Russia. jadi still ada balance walaupun penganiayaan tetap ada.

Jadi kalau korea Utara pun ada Nucleur dan negara lain pun ada kekuatan nucleur dan negara ini bergabung untuk bmembentuk blok yg kuat aku rasa US tadaklah sesamsing sekarang.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2006 07:30 AM | Show all posts

reply to #11

memang betul pun. You see, kita semua tahu bahawa senjata pemusnah itu tidak baik. Kita semua tahu that nuclear weapons are no good. In fact, all weapons are no good. The world should not have any weapons to kill anyone including animals at all. That is the ideal world which you and I and some of this forumers here wish for. No jet pejuang, no M16, No Kalashnikov, No GPMG, No Bombs, No Napalm, No Nuclear bombs. However, the fact remains that even though, that is the ideal world and the world you and I yearn for, there is one super power who is up to no good, continuously developing and upgrading their military capabilities including their nuclear weapons technology (now also space military technology), and also, with the fact that this super power had and is threatening other legitimate sovereign, breaching the charter of an organisation which is their puppet, the acquisition of military capabilities (in this case Nuke by N. Korea), by other sovereigns will make the world a better place. The reason is simple, without these new military might, this one super power goes on massacre people of other sovereign. This new power is not meant to add in more distruction, but to check this one super powers action. Look, since NK had nuke arms, The US has soften their approach, and they have to think twice trice, and many many other times before they ever decide to massacre other sovereign!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2006 08:16 AM | Show all posts
More and more I read this sort of nonsense, the more and more it comes clear what sort of mentality you have (Mr. Moderator). ;)

Nuclear Weapons WILL NOT make anything Safer. That is stupid to think otherwise - WHATEVER REASON ONE SAYS. Nuclear Weapons ARE FOOLISHNESS.

Check Superpowers? ONLY Warmongering and Atheist-animalistic mind could think of such logic as checking the opponents' weapons with their own.

Buddhism clearly stated - Fear is the root for which other vice generate from. Sure ... USA have Nuclear Weapons, and Sure, they used it on Japan once and libel to use it on other nations. That is fact and you cannot change it.

BUT if a nation allow itself to live in fear of something like that, then the Government policy will forever ruled by Politicians who have fear of such senario and make propaganda like above. In the end, that Fear will bring forth more idiots in form of "so-called leaders" like the North Korean Shorty (forgot his name) who become the president (I really PITY North Korean People) and that new Muslims Adolf Hitler - Ahmednijab. Fear brings Idiocy, not Enlightnment. :no:

And worse, we will have to entertain fools like Ariyamusafir (who calls him Buddhism but ZERO knowledge on Buddhist Principles) and other forumers who suddenly pops up to kiss his a$$. Foolish people will support foolishness.

Take Japan for example ... a missile flew over her land and that is as threatening as it gets. Did Japan become fearful and run after Nuclear Weapons to make itself "safe"? NO, because she has COMMON SENSE. She knows that Nuclear Weapons will not make her nation safe and to get Nukes is to play to North Korea's tune. The Asian countries will be more disoriented and this will give chance for Superpowers like USA and other Europeans to intervene like what they did in 1800s.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-12-2006 10:15 PM | Show all posts
In Buddhism, soldiers are noble people. If they kill somebody in the line of duty, without hate and the wish to kill but merely protecting his people and country, he will suffer the effects of killing though, but they are still considered noble and they have their merits. Why??? I know why. Does anyone here???

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2006 08:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 19-12-2006 10:15 PM
In Buddhism, soldiers are noble people. If they kill somebody in the line of duty, without hate and the wish to kill but merely protecting his people and country, he will suffer the effects of kill ...

We are not talking about SOLDIERS here. We are talking about Weapons of Mass Destruction or whether it makes the World Safer or not. :no:

STICK TO THE THREAD.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2006 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Hoh.........kalau amerika dan israel sahaja yg boleh ada nuklear lagi bongkak ler mereka tu, jadi pembuli ler pulak.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-12-2006 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sedondon at 20-12-2006 09:27 AM
Hoh.........kalau amerika dan israel sahaja yg boleh ada nuklear lagi bongkak ler mereka tu, jadi pembuli ler pulak.

Kalau mereka (USA dan Israel) jadi bodoh, kamu pun nak ikut sama jadi orang bodoh juga ke? Agama kamu ajar kamu macam itu? Tak payah fikir dgn kepala otak kamu, terus ikut apa orang lain buat. Mereka bodoh, kamu pun ikut jadi bodoh.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2006 10:21 AM | Show all posts
sebodoh-bodoh kami pun taklah sebodoh kamu ambil lembu sebagai tuhan

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2006 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by jerai at 21-12-2006 10:21 AM
sebodoh-bodoh kami pun taklah sebodoh kamu ambil lembu sebagai tuhan

Antara perbuatan ambil lembu sbg "tuhan" atau kahwin sampai 4, beranak sampai 40 dan mengemis sampai kiamat, saya rasa mudah je utk tahu bangsa mana yg bodoh. ;)

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2006 03:29 PM | Show all posts
bijak atau tidak ambil binatang sebagai tuhan?????, tidak ke kau rasa sebagai seorang bodoh menyembah lembu sebagai tuhan, betullah otak kau banyak selut kah  kah  kah  kah

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 01:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.104666 second(s), 53 queries .