CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 52364|Reply: 549

Animals performs homosexuality. why God allowed this??

[Copy link]
Post time 9-11-2006 10:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I have watch the recent programme called 'wild sex' among  animals in astro.
to my surprise , some animals performs same sex. for example dolphin.

why God allowed such? Is God just says OK with homosexuality??

Wild dolphins off Brazil engage in homosexual behavior

u can see the link here too : http://www.worldpolicy.org/globa ... ner%20dolphins.html

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 12:25 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-11-2006 10:21 PM | Show all posts
According to muslims, the dolphins are obeying Allah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2006 10:23 PM | Show all posts
List of animals displaying homosexual behavior  : http://www.answers.com/topic/lis ... homosexual-behavior

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 9-11-2006 10:26 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-11-2006 10:21 PM

I did not see any muslims proclaiming such....and why must it be about muslims and islam all the time.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2006 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 9-11-2006 10:40 PM

I did not see any muslims proclaiming such....and why must it be about muslims and islam all the time.

i hve something to share with this thread with all faith. I might be wrong or right but some thing is telling me in my brain but i will tell later . right now , i want to know from muhammad followers , why animlas performs same sex ? why God allowed it? even in that programe , snake perfoms groups sex with one female and some male snake try to impersonate like female.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Birds and bees may be gay - museum exhibition

OSLO (Oct 12 , 2006): The birds and the bees may be gay, according to the world's first museum exhibition about homosexuality among animals.

With documentation of gay or lesbian behaviour among giraffes, penguins, parrots, beetles, whales and dozens of other creatures, the Oslo Natural History Museum concludes human homosexuality cannot be viewed as "unnatural".

"We may have opinions on a lot of things, but one thing is clear - homosexuality is found throughout the animal kingdom, it is not against nature," an exhibit statement said.

Geir Soeli, the project leader of the exhibition titled "Against Nature", told Reuters: "Homosexuality has been observed for more than 1,500 animal species, and is well documented for 500 of them."

The museum said the exhibition, opened today despite condemnation from some Christians, was the first in the world on the subject. Soeli said a Dutch zoo had once organised tours to view homosexual couples among the animals.

"The sexual urge is strong in all animals ... It's a part of life, it's fun to have sex," Soeli said of the reasons for homosexuality or bisexuality among animals.

One exhibit shows two stuffed female swans on a nest - birds sometimes raise young in homosexual couples, either after a female has forsaken a male mate or donated an egg to a pair of males.

One photograph shows two giant erect penises flailing above the water as two male right whales rub together. Another shows a male giraffe mounting another for sex, another describes homosexuality among beetles.

BURN IN HELL

One radical Christian said organisers of the exhibition - partly funded by the Norwegian government - should "burn in hell", Soeli said.

Laws describing homosexuality as a "crime against nature" are still on the statutes in some countries.

Greek philosopher Aristotle noted apparent homosexual behaviour among hyenas 2,300 years ago but evidence of animal homosexuality has often been ignored by researchers, perhaps because of distaste, lack of interest or fear or ridicule.

Bonobos, a type of chimpanzee, are among extremes in having sex with either males or females, apparently as part of social bonding. "Bonobos are bisexuals, all of them," Soeli said.

Still, it is unclear why homosexuality survives since it seems a genetic dead-end.

Among theories, males can sometimes win greater acceptance in a pack by having homosexual contact. That in turn can help their chances of later mating with females, he said.

And a study of homosexual men in Italy suggested that their mothers and sisters had more offspring. "The same genes that give homosexuality in men could give higher fertility among women," he said. - Reuters
http://www.sun2surf.com/article.cfm?id=15810

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-11-2006 11:16 PM | Show all posts
So when a human perform a homosexual, they also become like animal.....That how to differenciate between animal and human and how to use your brain. Now  I know that you're actually gay T8. In other word, you're trying to say that gay marriage in church is okay, and christian is right?..but Christian still still doesn't accept gay marriage. Perhaps your question should direct to yourself as Christian!!

"According to muslims, the dolphins are obeying Allah"......Come on, don't make your own version. If you think you're right, give the link. But anyway animal is still an animal...

[ Last edited by  hi5 at 9-11-2006 11:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-11-2006 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hi5 at 9-11-2006 11:16 PM
So when a human perform a homosexual, they also become like animal.....That how to differenciate between animal and human and how to use your brain. Now  I know that you're actually gay T8. In other word, you're trying to say that gay marriage in church is okay, and christian is right?..but Christian still still doesn't accept gay marriage. Perhaps your question should direct to yourself as Christian!!

"According to muslims, the dolphins are obeying Allah"......Come on, don't make your own version. If you think you're right, give the link. But anyway animal is still an animal...

ur avatar showing cats in og. what shame u post such avatar. i hve clue but muslims do not hve clue because people like myself ( twoness faith) always has answer but i only post why homosexulity behaviour once got feed back from  muhammad followers.

i give muslims few days why homo behaviour in animals. see whether muslims move by their allah and compare mind which true God move me.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-11-2006 11:36 PM | Show all posts
That's show only animal perform those kind of act...that's is the nicest way (avatar) to show when a human become an animal.

" see whether muslims move by their allah and compare mind which true God move me"....God's move or God has open your heart to become like those animal?...be a gay?....

[ Last edited by  hi5 at 9-11-2006 11:39 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-11-2006 10:21 PM

hahaha debby debby , running out of gas? now all of you are bringing animals in the picture to blame Islam for it? please stop being pathetic..
we are not dolphins Ok?  nor are we oysters ...

btw do you know that oysters change sex according to water temperature?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 11:46 PM | Show all posts
that is why Humans and animals are DIFFERENT !

Some animals , some lizards,oysters  and mollusks dont even need partners to reproduce ... they have sex with themselves and produce offspring ...  but can the way of such animals be justified for humans to do the same? HAhah Of course not!... animals are designed differently than human beings ...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 9-11-2006 11:28 PM

ur avatar showing cats in og. what shame u post such avatar. i hve clue but muslims do not hve clue because people like myself ( twoness faith) always has answer but i only post why homosexulit ...

i cant understand why are you asking this question ... are you trying to justify homosexual behavior?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 12:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Obersliutenant at 9-11-2006 11:42 PM

hahaha debby debby , running out of gas? now all of you are bringing animals in the picture to blame Islam for it? please stop being pathetic..
we are not dolphins Ok?  nor are we oysters .. ...

Well, you muslism always calim that nature obeyts allah isn't it? Why change tune now?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 12:11 AM | Show all posts
Well, you muslism always calim that nature obeyts allah isn't it?

since when?....it is very sad that you yourself take an animal as your benchmark as to make you feel good as being gay.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 12:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hi5 at 9-11-2006 11:36 PM
see whether muslims move by their allah and compare mind which true God move me"....God's move or God has open your heart to become like those animal?...be a gay?....

i guess muslims got no idea why human and animals performs homo behaviour? well, i will let this thread for muslims to answer to see whether their fill with God spirit to communicate with them than i will give my view base on God communication via me.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 12:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Obersliutenant at 9-11-2006 11:48 PM

i cant understand why are you asking this question ... are you trying to justify homosexual behavior?

not really but I believed God has given me an answered so i asking whether muslims got any idea , why homo behaviour amoung animals and humans?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Muslims says "Allah create all animals couples and couples to  reproduced. Muslims should ask why same sex amoung animals?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 12:29 AM | Show all posts
Since when muslim like to eat oyster?...what about those french people?.

You're a gay and now be confused wheather to become a human or an animal for being gay....tsk..tsk.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 12:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hi5 at 10-11-2006 12:29 AM
Since when muslim like to eat oyster?...what about those french people?.

You're a gay and now be confused wheather to become a human or an animal for being gay....tsk..tsk.

are u denying muslims do not eat oyster? what abt oyster sauce used by muslims??

whether i am gay or not, u know the real truth once i exposed the truth according to Bible. so, dont make assumption that i am gay.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 12:36 AM | Show all posts
I'm not saying Muslim doesn't eat oyster at all but not really like as eating beef/chicken. Oyster sauce is not 100% from oyster, it's only derive a small portion with mixture and not so many dishes that muslim like to put oyster sauce. Masak lemak with oyster?, Asam pedas with oyster...

"Muslims says "Allah create all animals couples and couples to  reproduced. Muslims should ask why same sex amoung animals? T8"

Even human become a gay, can't follow Allah's word, what more for an animal?. Animal is just like an animal and don't put yourself as same level as them.

[ Last edited by  hi5 at 10-11-2006 12:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076479 second(s), 43 queries .