CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Animals performs homosexuality. why God allowed this??

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 12-11-2006 11:22 AM | Show all posts
I hve seen Christians, Hindus , Chinese going vegetarian and have remarkable improvement in their life  style but I doubt muslims can goes vegetarian because they so obsessed with meats. Even in this thread, they very discomfort when talk abt animals homosexuality and why we must refrain from eating it. Like says before, the brahmin hindus are totally vegetarian. They very successful peoples and honest in business too.

God plan from beginning is green plant for human consumption. Muslims cant live without meat even the malays muslims they must have belacan which made prawn which the bible consider unclean.

Like myself, I have stop eating sea foods, beefs , mutton expect certain fish and moderate chicken. In times to comes, i will totally be vegetarian. My age already 30++++ and with my age now, I have good health compare to those my age already have so much sickness and diseases.

I would urged all try eating green plants and fruits for few month. see urself how ur health and behaviour changes. if can't resist meat, than take moderate meats like fish and chicken. than u can cut down all those meat.

Some chinese and others believed that certain animals meats effect their libido to improved sexual but they failed to understand that most animals engaged in homosexuality also effect human behaviour to extend to be gays

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 11:30 PM

Firstly, Muslims and others no idea  why human has gay tendency or same sex feelings. Why ? I have difficult to understand this in first place and blame God why  must create abnormal sexual feelings to humans? After watching the program called Wild sex  among  animals and last nite Islamic forum on issue soft male,  than I ask God to give me an answer. Than something appear in my mind like vegetarian and Adam & eve. I believed it was God spirit that communicate to me just like many other unsolved issue Bible verses like Ezekiel when God move me with the understanding of scriptures.

Muslims failed to understand God nature and HIS creations, so they comes with stupid view like:

1)        Normally, their parents want to have baby girls so they dress up this baby boy in girl attired .

2        Parents allowed their boys to play with girls or give them girls stuffs games, like dolls and feminine stuffs. This is another   stupid comments comes from a recent TV program called Islam forum,  by Ustaz Ravi Abdullah the so called lecture in UIA. This so called lecture study in Arabia land on the Islamic study yet he got guts to give stupid view on the issue called  lelaki lembut.

3)        Another stupid and worst comments I ever hear comes from a female commenter in that forum that, sometimes a boys watch the violent create by their father towards his mother. This make them to be like girl.

And the list goes on and on by stupid & lousy remarks given by Muhammad followers.

What actually motivate  humans behave abnormal sexual feelings, for example homosexuality and some like to be bisexual? Simple. Goes back to the  original creation of  Adam and Eve. What do they eat in beginning before Abel and Cain born? Pure vegetarian  not meat involved. God not going to says that if u eat  animals , u will behave abnormal  sexual feelings, wild and etc. God just instructed them to eat veggie to sustain good health, good genes and generation.

When they refused to listen to God, they ate fruits of evil and good. Then sins enter the world. From here we see  Abel committed the crime of murder, for which he was expelled from Eden..and animals sacrificed and etc.

Humans never will satisfy so they begins to eat animals. Than God designs certain meats should be eaten and certain are not. Than again, God plan in beginning is totally veggie.

Look around peoples who eats meats. Look at they abnormal behaviors, life style, barbarian acts, rude talk, dirty deeds, lack in spiritually with God and etc?..and compare those eat totally on vegetarian. Than you will get the answered.

Animals are animals and we cannot compare Humans because God create Humans higher than animals. Humans has super brain unlike animals. For animals everything is clean even engaging same sex. For example pigs, they eat none stop, dirty stuffs to extend s.hit, dead carcass and etc. ?.because they are designs such way to clean up the environment in land and sea foods like shrimp, crab, oyster and etc also consider dirty .....they eat parasties, dirty in seas  because they are designs such way to clean up in seas. Here we prefect creation from God on environment purpose.

Now, think for moment here:

What if we eat animals who engage in homosexuality behaviors and  animals eats dirty stuffs and those meats goes in our body?  Could be our body hormone started to produced abnormal sexual feelings??

What about parents who engage in normal sexual intercourse and they ate those homosexual animals meats that going effect on their baby in womb?? It might effect on sperms and womb of female as well. When given birth, they will have babies with abnormal sexual feelings. How to test whether a baby boy is real boy or bi/homo? Simple, test them with male games like football or kind of male stuffs. See whether they are attracted with it? If no, than give them females stuffs like female dolls. U can judge them in earlier age as 1-2 yrs of age.

Here we have to blame the parents for child birth and not God because simply eating meats more than veggies.

I would recommend that consume more veggies than meats if want to have good genes.

I even seen sportsmen but still have abnormal sexual feelings. So, this is not an issue like what the Ustaz Ravi bin Abudllah says dont't  let boys play with girls or giving them girls stuffs  because even sportsman and athletic  also can be homo or bi. That is the fact.

It all got to do with foods we intake.

If you browse thru local internet friends ship column, I noticed most of Malaysian male are looking male and engaging same sex than normal partner even that friendship column create for male for female but it turn out to be other way around. Guess who is most abnormal sexual feelings in that column? The ethnic enjoys eating frogs, dogs, pigs and etc. u do not believed me,u can click here : http://www.faceparty.com/browse/ ... x=20&submit.y=9

So, lets us all eat more veggies and less on meats to sustains good healthy life.

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-11-2006 11:44 AM
I hve no time to reply each individual muslims question because surly there are not filled with true God spirit.

In beginning all animals are vegetarian just like the  first humans.When Noah enter the  ark,  God ask Noah to bring male and female animals to ark. Surly animals during that time might be calm than violent. Violent or fierce animals might be  created by God after Nirmod times when the earth become more sins. We can see how violent animals eating humans now a days and recent incident how wild boar enter muslim house damaged his finger.

As the earth become more and more sins, than God surly going let this fiece animals roaming around the earth unless humans learn true God of Bible.

Eating vegetarian do make humans very relax and clam. why not u see gorila who totally vegetarian. it behave very relax & clam. infact, it was shown when humans try to closed with gorila , it do not attacked unless we provoke them. in one documentary those gorila even  touched humans finger as part of communication and grooming human hair. did not it show how vegetarian animals behave calm and relax compare those animals like leopard or violent animals.

I have mix with those pagan believer who eat vegetarian, they too behave very relax and clam. For example the Chinese who practised vegetarian and chinese who eat everything. The Chinese who eat vegetarian are very relax, calm, cool and their speech too is very pleasant compare those consume meats.

Surly, foods that we consumed have some effect in our body and health.

Like myself, i used to eat beefs, mutton, all sea foods and etc until I become Christian, i have totally stop seas foods and only eat certain fish and less chicken but more veggies and fruits. I notice there is great improvement in my behaviour as well in my heath.  Even I can jogged for 1 hrs compare to other which similar to my age. Infact, the recent check on my health shown that I am healtly  and free diseases.

Surly, God plan from beginning on green plant for human consuming totally correct. It is humans like reason with it.

Of course muhammad followers  do not understand this because they eat everthing from oyster, shrimp, camel, rabbit and those dirty meats when Bible forbids it. I doubt Malay Muslims can't  go totally vegetarian because they can't  leave without belacan. hahahahahh

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 12-11-2006 11:29 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-11-2006 11:24 AM | Show all posts
what about chocolate ? Do you take chocolates? because chocolates release endorphins... do you know what endorphins are?

i dont have a problem with your vegetarianism ... but  i do have a problem with your logic...

[ Last edited by  Obersliutenant at 12-11-2006 11:30 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2006 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Obersliutenant at 12-11-2006 11:24 AM
what about chocolate ? Do you take chocolates? because chocolates release endorphins... do you know what endorphins are?

any proof or u own assumption? we talking about homosexuality behavior among animals and effect on humans and not those crap     endorphins

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2006 11:31 AM | Show all posts
all this while isnt that what youve been doing ? assuming assuming assuming , ive given you proof about homosexuality and unisexuality in plants  and you have no case against it

Potatoes are asexual they can reproduce more potatoes on its own , so does potatoes induce homosexual feelings in you ?

[ Last edited by  Obersliutenant at 12-11-2006 11:37 AM ]

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 12-11-2006 11:40 AM | Show all posts
T8,

Scientific proof lah where is it?  Eating meat of animals engaged in homo activities can make you gay as well (This is the most absurd statement I've heard in my whole life).   Not some crap about god whispering answers to your already messed up head.

If you cannot come up with a scientific proof, you as always make up stories, so can I advise you go to see doctor and see if all those rotten vegetables that you've been eating have finally damaged your brain.

What about all those homo people who are vegetarian all their lives, why are they still gay?  Why didn't they just turn into not gay people?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2006 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-11-2006 11:22 AM
I hve seen Christians, Hindus , Chinese going vegetarian and have remarkable improvement in their life  style but I doubt muslims can goes vegetarian because they so obsessed with meats. Even in th ...

Yep i believe eating veggies is good for our health, it even best if you dont even eat meat at all...and only drink plain water. But i dont believe eating meat is a factor for a homosexual behavior.

Truth.8...please dont eat rotten veggies ya! I read somewhere it can cause an erectile dysfunction....hehhe

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-11-2006 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Obersliutenant at 12-11-2006 10:55 AM
different animals different reproductive structures , stop rationalising their behaviour and comparing it with humans because we are built differently from animals dont you get it yet? Plants have different reproductive structures too because they are MADE differently , get that skewered in your brain...

after all this while... havent you realised you are not being logical ? What a price to pay for your dignity..., this is a perfect example how arrogance, hate having no direction  .

Lets be logical shall we?
the functions of the sexual organ between humans and dophins are the same. So are the genders.
So what possible difference is there that allah wants those dolphins to be homo? Please explain.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2006 11:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by karengkang at 12-11-2006 12:54 AM

i wonder if u ever go to school...
why ?
because :
1- u are very very stupid
2- u always lost in your own discussion..

there's a HUGE differences between human,animal and plant...
God created these 3 unique from others..
this also including the reproduction...

please go back to school and understand the meaning of:
1-  Asexual
2- Parthenogenesis
3- Gynogenesis
4- Hybridogenesis
5- Parthenogenesis

which i think some of the forummer here did mentioned about this before..
it's only people like u who never learn...

please take note that some animal or plant did not need any partner to reproduce..
the best thing is...this also happened to human (with God's will)..
not only to Jesus mother but to few woman ..
which your religion so AFRAID to expose it..
hah...

now...are u blaming God ?
why this and why that...
siapa ko nak mengatur kehendak Tuhan ?
sepupu Tuhan ?
kUi..

u stupid MuthaFaka

how can i be stupid when u do not God plan in beginning? did not God says All green plant for consumption? because of ur stubborness God allowed humans to eat meats.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-11-2006 11:48 AM | Show all posts
where is your proof ... proof please,

Logical ? im even surprised you know this word ...you cant even criticise your own brother for being sick in the head  even if it is glaring in the face at you ... shame debmey shame...

yes so ? dolphins have male and female sexual organs, so does crocodiles they have male and female organs so does some species of lizards .. they have male and female organs but they are given the ability to change their sex according to temperature... its probably the same with dolphins as water temperature changes it affects their sexual inclination . ive got a solid point when i said human reproductive structures are built differently from animals ...

so debmey can you change you sex according to temperature ?

[ Last edited by  Obersliutenant at 12-11-2006 11:53 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2006 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Kebangangan yang terlampau.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2006 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 12-11-2006 11:40 AM

Scientific proof lah where is it?  Eating meat of animals engaged in homo activities can make you gay as well (This is the most absurd statement I've heard in my whole life).   Not some crap about god whispering answers to your already messed up head.

If you cannot come up with a scientific proof, you as always make up stories, so can I advise you go to see doctor and see if all those rotten vegetables that you've been eating have finally damaged your brain.

What about all those homo people who are vegetarian all their lives, why are they still gay?  Why didn't they just turn into not gay people?

Scientific cannot explained this but God peoples can understand this. Did not muslims too agreed that eating certain unclean meats can effect out health and behaviour. Use ur brain than u understand.

God says in Bible that " God create human in his image" so, we not animals but humans in God image. Our body should be temple of holy spirit. meaning taking good  foods.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 12-11-2006 11:56 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2006 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-11-2006 11:51 AM

sciences cannot explained this but God peoples can understand this. Did not muslims too agreed that eating certain unclean meats can effect out health and behaviour. Use ur brain than u under ...

Fortunately T8 my brain functions unlike yours.  My brain can differentiate between FANTASY and REAL.

OK Mod time to close this thread too.

[ Last edited by  samerosie at 12-11-2006 11:54 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2006 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 12-11-2006 11:41 AM

Yep i believe eating veggies is good for our health, it even best if you dont even eat meat at all...and only drink plain water. But i dont believe eating meat is a factor for a homosexual behavior.

Truth.8...please dont eat rotten veggies ya! I read somewhere it can cause an erectile dysfunction....hehhe

do u know the cannibals ? they eat everything and behave like barbarians.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2006 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 12-11-2006 11:52 AM

Fortunately T8 my brain functions unlike yours.  My brain can differentiate between FANTASY and REAL.

OK Mod time to close this thread too.

why must closed? are muslims afraid to eat total green plants that open the real truth?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2006 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-11-2006 11:53 AM

do u know the cannibals ? they eat everything and behave like barbarians.

That is because they ARE barbarians!  Why are you like this T8?  What ailleth thee?  Were you just borned stupid or dropped as a child?

[ Last edited by  samerosie at 12-11-2006 11:57 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2006 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-11-2006 11:51 AM

sciences cannot explained this but God peoples can understand this. Did not muslims too agreed that eating certain unclean meats can effect out health and behaviour. Use ur brain than u under ...

now youre blaming science for being wrong , how brilliant....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-11-2006 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-11-2006 11:54 AM

why must closed? are muslims afraid to eat total green plants that open the real truth?

No not afraid, rather pity you, we Muslims want to protect you from further mocking and embarrassment to yourself and your religion.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2006 11:58 AM | Show all posts
even debmey couldnt give a damn to stand up to your face and correct you Truth 8 , but too bad youre surrounded by hypocrites...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2006 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 12-11-2006 11:55 AM

That is because they ARE barbarians!  Why are you like this T8?  What ailleth thee?  Were you just borned stupid or dropped as a child?

why make them such? because they eat everything from lion, lepoard and even humans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2006 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 12-11-2006 11:56 AM

No not afraid, rather pity you, we Muslims want to protect you from further mocking and embarrassment to yourself and your religion.

are u saying God is stupid when HE wrote that " all green plants should be consumed" in begining? God did not says " eat  green plants and animals meats in begining, rite?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 01:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070360 second(s), 39 queries .