CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Animals performs homosexuality. why God allowed this??

[Copy link]
samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 10-11-2006 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 02:38 PM

i says they eat vegatrian not their gods. that show u eating too much of homosexuallity meats. change to veggies now.

Ello, I am not the one who goes surfing the net for gay relationships like you lah.  apa nama website you bagi tadi?  party face ke hapah.  Kah kah kah....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 10-11-2006 02:42 PM

Ello, I am not the one who goes surfing the net for gay relationships like you lah.  apa nama website you bagi tadi?  party face ke hapah.  Kah kah kah....

i stuffs that website for normal friendship but to my surpise it other way around.

next time when u eat beefs, it might be homosexuality cow that u consumed.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 02:45 PM ]

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 10-11-2006 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 02:44 PM

i stuffs that website for normal friendship but to my surpise it other way around.

When you parade your photos and profile on websites like this and pays for it, you don't  expect people to go to you begging for "NORMAL" friendship.

Anyways, are you that bad that you have to go to some websites to get friends?  Tsk tsk tsk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 03:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 10-11-2006 02:47 PM

When you parade your photos and profile on websites like this and pays for it, you don't  expect people to go to you begging for "NORMAL" friendship.

Anyways, are you that bad that ...

are u sayings making friends is wrong? if i make friends with gays or lesbians, am i sins? at least i can share some knowlege from them why they become like this to gain some knowlege.

u c, u hve ur dirty deeds in ur hearts. that show u eat too much of prawn, oyster, crab those homosexuality meats.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 02:44 PM

next time when u eat beefs, it might be homosexuality cow that u consumed.

hey truth do you eat bread? dont you know bread is made from yeast

and yeast are homos aka asexual because they duplicate itself

Please get it SCREWED in your head that different organism have DIFFERENT reproductive structures , Ive explained it to you WITH pictures lagi !!! there are more homos among plants than animals

btw, have you ever seen a cow duplicate itself?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 03:32 PM | Show all posts
ish..ish..ish... maybe something wrong with T8..

everything is wrong except what he think.

With some logic inside mind. Lets think.
Did all Homosexual person eat Meat and Vege?
Did all straight person only eat Vege?

If you want to promote Vege, please dont use Muslims as example, because what I know, a lot of Christians or other religion people also have Homosex people.
And the worse thing, Christians Church conduct Homosex marriage. What a shame.

And the reason of why they become homo are well-known by people, maybe except you.

frankly... first I thought you want to proof it By you bible verse. hehehehhehe.... no bible verse but only some "good" assumption.

p/s: hmmm,,,, japanese ate fish and other sea habitat for years but why all the citizens not become homosexual? really.. I wonder.. hehehehhe...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-11-2006 04:02 PM | Show all posts
no, truth 8 eats non organic materials ... like sand...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 04:36 PM | Show all posts
yeah truth 8 youre dirty TOO dont you know ? there are evil ugly homosexual bacteria in your body !

[ Last edited by  Obersliutenant at 10-11-2006 07:36 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-11-2006 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Purely based on his theory and logic...as for the Muslims forumers they also human beings with the right to say whatever they thought...i agreed they are not expert but at least they have a point of view. For T8, please don't use Muslims as a remarks for your negative statement. As you know misdeed is not only conduct by Muslims but also by Christians, Jews, Buddhisits and Hindus. Do you consider yourself holy or immune from wrongdoings when you convert to Christians? All the religion in the world teaches its followers to do good but it's not a guarantee that they will become one.

P/S: Please don't use Muslims as a remarks for you negative thinking.

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 10-11-2006 05:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 12:16 PM

coming soon after i get feed back from muhammad followers. u should watch last nite programe  'islam forum' in tv1. i hve good lauged when those members of forummers gives their view on 'lela ...

Why dont u visit this site www.godlovesfags.com
Just see how ur fellow christians support same sex marriages and they say Bible didnt condem it. Haha
I personally think ur brain already dead coz more stupid thread from you.. And clowns like Debmey just have no idea what he is posting.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 07:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Obersliutenant at 10-11-2006 03:12 PM

hey truth do you eat bread? dont you know bread is made from yeast

and yeast are homos aka asexual because they duplicate itself

Please get it SCREWED in your head that different organism have DIFFERENT reproductive structures , Ive explained it to you WITH pictures lagi !!! there are more homos among plants than animals

btw, have you ever seen a cow duplicate itself?

i eat oats mix with  grains like sunflowers seeds, strawberi, kiwi & milk.

we have our 7 festivals where we not to keep or eat yeast.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 07:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 10-11-2006 03:32 PM
ish..ish..ish... maybe something wrong with T8..

everything is wrong except what he think.

With some logic inside mind. Lets think.
Did all Homosexual person eat Meat and Vege?
Did all straight person only eat Vege?

If you want to promote Vege, please dont use Muslims as example, because what I know, a lot of Christians or other religion people also have Homosex people.
And the worse thing, Christians Church conduct Homosex marriage. What a shame.

And the reason of why they become homo are well-known by people, maybe except you.

frankly... first I thought you want to proof it By you bible verse. hehehehhehe.... no bible verse but only some "good" assumption.

p/s: hmmm,,,, japanese ate fish and other sea habitat for years but why all the citizens not become homosexual? really.. I wonder.. hehehehhe...

than be my guest eating as much as meat u like. not bothered.
i hve totally stop crab, shrimp and few other seas since i become christ followers. right now i only eat  fish and chicken but very moderately level but more into veges and fruits.

slowly i will stop those meats as well.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 10-11-2006 04:55 PM
Purely based on his theory and logic...as for the Muslims forumers they also human beings with the right to say whatever they thought...i agreed they are not expert but at least they have a point of view. For T8, please don't use Muslims as a remarks for your negative statement. As you know misdeed is not only conduct by Muslims but also by Christians, Jews, Buddhisits and Hindus. Do you consider yourself holy or immune from wrongdoings when you convert to Christians? All the religion in the world teaches its followers to do good but it's not a guarantee that they will become one.

P/S: Please don't use Muslims as a remarks for you negative thinking.

do u know that there are none vegetarian homo gays ? most of gay  homo & violent peoples comes none vegetarian peoples.

do u know Brahmin's who totally vegetarian are very successfully  peoples like business men, lawyer, doctor and etc.

try eating totally vegetarian for 3 months than u can see remarkable changes in ur lifestyles or if u cannot, try taking more veges and less meats. stop taking beefs, others sea foods but take moderate chicken and fish than u will slowly cut down on meats.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 07:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 07:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 10-11-2006 05:05 PM

Why dont u visit this site www.godlovesfags.com
Just see how ur fellow christians support same sex marriages and they say Bible didnt condem it. Haha
I personally think ur brain already dead  ...

anything from my faith twoness ? none . so,dont waste giving links

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 07:03 PM

i eat oats mix with  grains like sunflowers seeds, strawberi, kiwi & milk.

we have our 7 festivals where we not to keep or eat yeast.

strawberries are asexual... and milk comes from the cow...

bacterias are asexual , bisexual and homosexual and they live inside you ...hahhaha..

[ Last edited by  Obersliutenant at 10-11-2006 07:38 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Obersliutenant at 10-11-2006 07:35 PM

strawberries are asexual... and milk comes from the cow...

bacterias are asexual , bisexual and homosexual and they live inside you ...hahhaha..

...yet there is not evidence to support your claimed nor any documentary but there evidence on homo animals.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 10-11-2006 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 07:20 PM

anything from my faith twoness ? none . so,dont waste giving links

But they are quoting from the same Bible that u use rite ? Can show me a verse from ur bible which condems homosexuality ?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 08:59 PM | Show all posts
for the LAST TIME !

EVIDENCE!!

This is a strawberry asexual plant , it doesnt need female OR male to reproduce

Asexual reproduction in plants
Asexual reproduction in plants can take a number of forms:

Vegetative propagation: Many plants develop underground food storage organs which overwinter and develop into the following year's plant. Examples are bulbs, tubers (eg potatoes) and rhizomes.

Tissue culture: We can take a few cells from a plant and grow them into a complete specimen. Tissue culture is a type of cloning; for more on this topic see the Revision bite on Cloning and genetic engineering)

As only one parent is involved in asexual reproduction, all the offspring have exactly the same genes as their parent. The offspring are identical and they are called clones. Because of this, any genetic problems there may be will always be passed on to the new generation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcs ... andgenderrev2.shtml

so youve been eating asexual strawberries ewwww GROSS !!! Mwahahaha

bacterias are anything but sexual , they are bisexual , asexual and they live inside of you , hahaha what have you learnt in science class Boi?

[ Last edited by  Obersliutenant at 10-11-2006 09:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Obersliutenant at 10-11-2006 08:59 PM
for the LAST TIME !

EVIDENCE!!

This is a strawberry asexual plant , it doesnt need female OR male to reproduce

Asexual re ...

so, does Asexual production similar to homo? u sound like idoit comparing animals and plants.
animals performing homo with males and  later females , u think plants consider similar acts?

dont compare plants and animals. u can see urself those consume vegetarian they 100 x better than those consumed meats.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 10:15 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 10:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 10-11-2006 08:14 PM

But they are quoting from the same Bible that u use rite ? Can show me a verse from ur bible which condems homosexuality ?

show me which verses does Bible says homo is ok? no link but direct verses here.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 02:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.225893 second(s), 47 queries .