CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Animals performs homosexuality. why God allowed this??

[Copy link]
Post time 10-11-2006 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 10:15 PM

show me which verses does Bible says homo is ok? no link but direct verses here.

show us where does bible say homo not ok

khar    kharrr   kharrrr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-11-2006 11:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 10:44 AM

i have clue according to Bible why animals and why humans should not behave like that.
do ur koran got that?? i guess not.

dUh...
from your statement above...
are u saying that bible have rules/guideline for animal ?
on what they (animals) should or shouldn't do ..
same like human ?
what kind of clue are u talking about here ?
which chapter...which verse ?
enlighten me please :cak:

mind   <--- what makes we different from animal
so,let me refresh u back about my question
why did Christian God allow gay sex among animals ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by karengkang at 10-11-2006 11:15 PM

dUh...
same like human ?
enlighten me please

than why pig is unclean? why certain animals is unclean? why not u eat animals engage in abnormal sexual....because it stubroness of humans , God just allowed humans consumed meats and given certain meat to be eatan and not. ....but this not God true plan in begining.

Adam and Eve were vegetarian in begining because it was God plan in begining.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 11:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by karengkang at 10-11-2006 11:15 PM

Firstly, Muslims and others no idea  why human has gay tendency or same sex feelings. Why ? I have difficult to understand this in first place and blame God why  must create abnormal sexual feelings to humans? After watching the program called Wild sex  among  animals and last nite Islamic forum on issue soft male,  than I ask God to give me an answer. Than something appear in my mind like vegetarian and Adam & eve. I believed it was God spirit that communicate to me just like many other unsolved issue Bible verses like Ezekiel when God move me with the understanding of scriptures.

Muslims failed to understand God nature and HIS creations, so they comes with stupid view like:

1)        Normally, their parents want to have baby girls so they dress up this baby boy in girl attired .

2        Parents allowed their boys to play with girls or give them girls stuffs games, like dolls and feminine stuffs. This is another   stupid comments comes from a recent TV program called Islam forum,  by Ustaz Ravi Abdullah the so called lecture in UIA. This so called lecture study in Arabia land on the Islamic study yet he got guts to give stupid view on the issue called  lelaki lembut.

3)        Another stupid and worst comments I ever hear comes from a female commenter in that forum that, sometimes a boys watch the violent create by their father towards his mother. This make them to be like girl.

And the list goes on and on by stupid & lousy remarks given by Muhammad followers.

What actually motivate  humans behave abnormal sexual feelings, for example homosexuality and some like to be bisexual? Simple. Goes back to the  original creation of  Adam and Eve. What do they eat in beginning before Abel and Cain born? Pure vegetarian  not meat involved. God not going to says that if u eat  animals , u will behave abnormal  sexual feelings, wild and etc. God just instructed them to eat veggie to sustain good health, good genes and generation.

When they refused to listen to God, they ate fruits of evil and good. Then sins enter the world. From here we see  Abel committed the crime of murder, for which he was expelled from Eden..and animals sacrificed and etc.

Humans never will satisfy so they begins to eat animals. Than God designs certain meats should be eaten and certain are not. Than again, God plan in beginning is totally veggie.

Look around peoples who eats meats. Look at they abnormal behaviors, life style, barbarian acts, rude talk, dirty deeds, lack in spiritually with God and etc?..and compare those eat totally on vegetarian. Than you will get the answered.

Animals are animals and we cannot compare Humans because God create Humans higher than animals. Humans has super brain unlike animals. For animals everything is clean even engaging same sex. For example pigs, they eat none stop, dirty stuffs to extend s.hit, dead carcass and etc. ?.because they are designs such way to clean up the environment in land and sea foods like shrimp, crab, oyster and etc also consider dirty .....they eat parasties, dirty in seas  because they are designs such way to clean up in seas. Here we prefect creation from God on environment purpose.

Now, think for moment here:

What if we eat animals who engage in homosexuality behaviors and  animals eats dirty stuffs and those meats goes in our body?  Could be our body hormone started to produced abnormal sexual feelings??

What about parents who engage in normal sexual intercourse and they ate those homosexual animals meats that going effect on their baby in womb?? It might effect on sperms and womb of female as well. When given birth, they will have babies with abnormal sexual feelings. How to test whether a baby boy is real boy or bi/homo? Simple, test them with male games like football or kind of male stuffs. See whether they are attracted with it? If no, than give them females stuffs like female dolls. U can judge them in earlier age as 1-2 yrs of age.

Here we have to blame the parents for child birth and not God because simply eating meats more than veggies.

I would recommend that consume more veggies than meats if want to have good genes.

I even seen sportsmen but still have abnormal sexual feelings. So, this is not an issue like what the Ustaz Ravi bin Abudllah says dont't  let boys play with girls or giving them girls stuffs  because even sportsman and athletic  also can be homo or bi. That is the fact.

It all got to do with foods we intake.

If you browse thru local internet friends ship column, I noticed most of Malaysian male are looking male and engaging same sex than normal partner even that friendship column create for male for female but it turn out to be other way around. Guess who is most abnormal sexual feelings in that column? The ethnic enjoys eating frogs, dogs, pigs and etc. u do not believed me,u can click here : http://www.faceparty.com/browse/ ... x=20&submit.y=9

So, lets us all eat more veggies and less on meats to sustains good healthy life.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 11:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2006 11:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 11:28 PM

than why pig is unclean? why certain animals is unclean? why not u eat animals engage in abnormal sexual....because it stubroness of humans , God just allowed humans consumed meats and given ce ...

it's so simple..
why ??
because it's stated clearly in Al-Quran on what Muslim should or shouldn't do/eat...

and what proof do u have to support this ?

however that is not the real question up there...
erkk do u really understand english ...??

dUh...
same like human ?
enlighten me please :cak:

[quote]
[/quote]

can u understand it now  ? :cak:

[ Last edited by  karengkang at 10-11-2006 11:38 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-11-2006 11:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by karengkang at 10-11-2006 11:37 PM

what is animals and humans?? how is the level of their brains??  why certain animals parents killed their own baby? why certain animals parents eat their own baby??

go and figure out

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 10-11-2006 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by karengkang at 10-11-2006 11:37 PM

and what proof do u have to support this ?

ur koran did not says this?

In the creation story, God creates people (male and female) and says to them (Genesis 1:29), "See, I give you every seed-bearing plant that is upon the earth, and every tree that has seed-bearing fruit, they shall be yours for food. And to all the animals on land, to all the birds of the sky, and to everything that creeps on earth, in which there is the breath of life, [I give] all the green plants for food."

So, the image presented ? the plain reading of the text ? is that in the Edenic state, people were to be vegetarians. And not only people; all the animals were vegetarians as well.

One must remember that humans higher than animals so we cannot compare animals and humans. Humans has high lever to think where else animals dont.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 11:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2006 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 11:50 PM

what is animals and humans?? how is the level of their brains??  why certain animals parents killed their own baby? why certain animals parents eat their own baby??

go and figure out

kalau camtuh...walaupun dengan tak menyentuh bab homoseksual dalam alam haiwan..
banyak lagek soalan yg boleh ditanya..

kenapa Tuhan benarkan harimau makan kambing...
atau kenapa kambing boleh makan rumput..
atau kenapa kucing boleh mengawan dengan anaknya sendiri
and the list go on..

that's why i asked u this
same like human ?

it's because i still remember when u said this
i have clue according to Bible why animals and why humans should not behave like that.

so tell me:
1- what kind of clue..
2- which chapter...which verse..

please note that u use word "behave" up there..
there are various thing that u should consider when use that words..
not just only about eating ...

anyway , i would like  to quote what have u wrote up there

God just instructed them to eat veggie to sustain good health, good genes and generation.

give me the proof about this statement

Than God designs certain meats should be eaten and certain are not.

and again...Christianity describe God like slave..
God always have to create/do/be something to suits/satisfied human needs...
dUh...

[ Last edited by  karengkang at 11-11-2006 12:50 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-11-2006 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 11:54 PM

In the creation story, God creates people (male and female) and says to them (Genesis 1:29), "See, I give you every seed-bearing plant that is upon the eart ...

yeah rite...

then God has to make a new guideline when He suddenly "REALIZE" that human and animal didn't obey/follow the rules He had set at first...

so what is the purpose when God created fish or birds or cattle or whatever animal to  be dominion/rules by human ? Gen 1:26

dominion/rules in what sense ?
did the bible stated about it ?

use your brain lar deyy

[ Last edited by  karengkang at 11-11-2006 12:34 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2006 12:35 AM | Show all posts
huk huk huk...

why u delete your reply just now...
something not correct with your Bible quote ?

kUi

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2006 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 10:10 PM

so, does Asexual production similar to homo? u sound like idoit comparing animals and plants.
animals performing homo with males and  later females , u think plants consider similar acts?

of course they do you idiot... you dont know or never learnt science have you?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2006 12:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 11:54 PM

In the creation story, God creates people (male and female) and says to them (Genesis 1:29), "See, I give you every seed-bearing plant that is upon the eart ...

ALL The animals were vegetarian?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2006 12:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Obersliutenant at 11-11-2006 12:44 AM

ALL The animals were vegetarian?

yeah...very good question indeed...
example :

i never seen a tiger eat rice or grass

maybe Truth.8's God made mistakes when He created tiger
it's either his so-called God is a fool...
or Truth.8 has been fooled by his own Holy Book
Goshh....who wrote that book ??!!
God ??!! :hmm: :

[ Last edited by  karengkang at 11-11-2006 01:01 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2006 09:15 AM | Show all posts
kehekhekehkehkehek.... what a shame

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2006 09:43 AM | Show all posts
Copyright &#169; 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society
[NIV at IBS] [International Bible Society] [NIV at Zondervan] [Zondervan]

Genesis 9:3-5 (New International Version)

3 Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

4 "But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. 5 And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each man, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of his fellow man.

From what T8 said and compare above verses. Its like T8 blamming God because permitted human to eat meat?

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 11-11-2006 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-11-2006 10:15 PM

show me which verses does Bible says homo is ok? no link but direct verses here.

Show me the verse which condems homosexuality in Bible ? Ur bible failed to condem them. Haha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-11-2006 11:44 AM | Show all posts
I hve no time to reply each individual muslims question because surly there are not filled with true God spirit.

In beginning all animals are vegetarian just like the  first humans.When Noah enter the  ark,  God ask Noah to bring male and female animals to ark. Surly animals during that time might be calm than violent. Violent or fierce animals might be  created by God after Nirmod times when the earth become more sins. We can see how violent animals eating humans now a days and recent incident how wild boar enter muslim house damaged his finger.

As the earth become more and more sins, than God surly going let this fiece animals roaming around the earth unless humans learn true God of Bible.

Eating vegetarian do make humans very relax and clam. why not u see gorila who totally vegetarian. it behave very relax & clam. infact, it was shown when humans try to closed with gorila , it do not attacked unless we provoke them. in one documentary those gorila even  touched humans finger as part of communication and grooming human hair. did not it show how vegetarian animals behave calm and relax compare those animals like leopard or violent animals.

I have mix with those pagan believer who eat vegetarian, they too behave very relax and clam. For example the Chinese who practised vegetarian and chinese who eat everything. The Chinese who eat vegetarian are very relax, calm, cool and their speech too is very pleasant compare those consume meats.

Surly, foods that we consumed have some effect in our body and health.

Like myself, i used to eat beefs, mutton, all sea foods and etc until I become Christian, i have totally stop seas foods and only eat certain fish and less chicken but more veggies and fruits. I notice there is great improvement in my behaviour as well in my heath.  Even I can jogged for 1 hrs compare to other which similar to my age. Infact, the recent check on my health shown that I am healtly  and free diseases.

Surly, God plan from beginning on green plant for human consuming totally correct. It is humans like reason with it.

Of course muhammad followers  do not understand this because they eat everthing from oyster, shrimp, camel, rabbit and those dirty meats when Bible forbids it. I doubt Malay Muslims can't  go totally vegetarian because they can't  leave without belacan. hahahahahh

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 11-11-2006 12:36 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2006 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Obersliutenant at 11-11-2006 12:43 AM

of course they do you idiot... you dont know or never learnt science have you?

comparing plant and animals. can apple and orange be same?

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 11-11-2006 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-11-2006 11:44 AM
I hve no time to reply each individual muslims question because surly there are not filled with true God spirit.

In beginning all animals are vegetarian just like the  first humans.When Noah e ...

I know u cant answer my question coz ur Bible dont have the answers.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2006 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 11-11-2006 11:53 AM

I know u cant answer my question coz ur Bible dont have the answers.

is not i cannot answere,  muslims give lously answered when we debate with them...just like the recent programe on forum islam how this members of forummer talk about 'lelaki lembut' until i hve burst with lauged. hahahahhahaha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 06:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.711545 second(s), 41 queries .