Author| Post time 14-11-2006 08:47 AM | Show all posts

Reply #20 ayie77's post

Thanks a Lot Ayie ... :tq:

Bawa ler banyak lagi yer .... :bodek:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2006 03:55 AM | Show all posts
uhuks..thread mong ryong...

bagus lea page 1 dah banyak gambar die..
aku suke sangat mamat nie..kalo die kluar lagi satu cerite,aku dah boleh tinggalkan hero-hero aku yang terdahulu...hehe..malangnye tak banyak sangat cerite die...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-11-2006 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by skuter_buruk146 at 15-11-2006 03:55 AM
uhuks..thread mong ryong...

bagus lea page 1 dah banyak gambar die..
aku suke sangat mamat nie..kalo die kluar lagi satu cerite,aku dah boleh tinggalkan hero-hero aku yang terdahulu...hehe..mal ...

A,ah memang tak banyak :cry:

Dia ler pelakon yg plg byk expression muka ... aku sangat suka :clap:

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 01:46 PM | Show all posts

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 01:48 PM | Show all posts

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 01:50 PM | Show all posts

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-11-2006 01:52 PM | Show all posts

mase besdey dia...

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 01:54 PM | Show all posts

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2006 01:57 PM | Show all posts

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 01:59 PM | Show all posts

CH kena jentik dgn MRlol

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 02:04 PM | Show all posts

credit to soompi

[ Last edited by  ayie77 at 15-11-2006 02:05 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 02:07 PM | Show all posts

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 02:10 PM | Show all posts

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 02:12 PM | Show all posts

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 02:13 PM | Show all posts

credit to soompi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2006 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ayie77 at 15-11-2006 02:07 PM

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7902/2006102701072473516 ...

jeles... jeles.... :geram: apa hal laks pelakon Memory of Bali ngan My Girl dapat peluk Jae Hee ni ... :geram:

Aku nak gak :love:

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 16-11-2006 08:30 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 09:58 AM | Show all posts
Cerita yg buat aku angau ngan Jae Hee .... :love:

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 16-12-2006 12:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Photos from Sassy Girl

@-- Credit to tsinoy, gallery.asianfanatics.net & pinoyexchange.com

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 2-1-2007 08:30 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Interview Jae Hee ngan Chan Hae Young for drama Sassy Girl

voice over : welcome to the most loved series nowadays, the most searched series on the net.
(inside the studio)
female host - the ideal leading man and the girl who only lives for love...
jae hee - she's always jumping and overly excited.
f.h. - today we get to interview a girl not only known for her youthful beauty but also for her sexiness.
hanchaeyoung- mong ryong easily gets mad but he has good manners , its good if we emulate him, not to mention he's goodlooking too,and very good in fight scenes.
f.h.- the wild, talkative and modern kind of choon hyang,this kind of series is fresh to the viewers.
jae hee - ( talks about his character ) he is a li'l dumb and cute at the same time, he puts up a snobbish image and a cold front. he is often rude but deep inside has a good heart.
f.h.- he is a rebellious modern lee mong ryong, handsome and yet when it comes to fight scenes, he also excels in it. many female fans are attracted to his kind of moves .

voice over : secrets of this well loved series...
1. jae hee doesnt mind performing his stunts personally even if he gets hurt.
2. the two main leads always fight and later fell in love. hanchaeyoung is so cute and outrageous in this
series.
3. new kind of stunts ( flying scenes ).
hcy- there is a mixture of craziness and wildness of youth.
j.h. - this is a feel good series, i really like it.
hcy- i also like it very much.
f.h.- in the olden age scenes, you get good reviews...
j.h.- yes because i was serious in doing good in this series, hope people will like it,. once u set your heart into it, you should try your best till the very end.
hcy - we have a beautiful love story here, hope the viewers wil see it, im hanchaeyoung, hope you will like me here.
both - sassy girl fight !

v.o. -in the latest survey, sassy girl gets the highest rating, just to show this is the most talked about series nowadays.
f.h.- this is me, a hanchaeyoung wannabe, ( dressed up in hanchaeyoung's high school uniform )
hcy - i'll be the host this time. im going to interview the hanchaeyoung wannabe.
f.h.- do i look cute? jae hee what do u think?
j.h.- today we have a free show....

( teacher's weeding scene )
v.o.: at first glance, you would think this is just an ordinary wedding, but this is where mong ryong and choon hyang's secret will be disclosed. what is going to happen next?
f.h. -today what scenes are you going to shoot?
j.h.- unfortunately for us, we will be forced to sing for the newly weds, before when we got married in highschool, our classmates sang us a song in the auditorium, so now it is our turn to do that for our teacher. we will be singing the same song.
( flashback of mongryong and choonhyang's wedding march during their highschool days...)
v.o.- this is the song their classmates sang, " I WILL BE LOVING YOU " is a hard song to sing.
( inside the wedding hall )
v.o.- the two are seriously practicing the song over and over again.
f.h.- how long have you two been practicing?
j.h.- its really hard coz i dont know how to sing this song, but luckily hanchaeyoung is here to help me out..so...
hcy- but i cant sing it accurately too.
f.h.- can u sing a bit of it? just the chorus?
hcy- ok ok, lets get it over and done with.
jh - 1 2 3 , ( they both laugh )

v.o.- these 2 main leads at last are getting ready to shoot their scene, they seem nervous.
jh - i really dont know how to sing it.
hcy - pls.turn off the cam, im embarrassed, im out of tune, if they find out it will be a disgrace.
v.o. - finally they are starting to shoot...will it be a success?
( jae hee laughing , forgetting the lines )
v.o. - what happen? forget the lines?
hcy - ooops, wrong tune...
v.o. - this time who mess up? oohh...the choir...
hcy - just like us ...
jh - this is a very inspirational song...wishing someone goodluck...
v.o.- after several tries, they finally got it right.
hcy - if we cooperate, we will surely get a hundred percent grade.
jh - just a hundred percent?
hcy - yes, yes...

( choonhyang's scenes where she falls down from the wall )
v.o. - one of the secrets of this successful series , the actors here are giving their all in every scene they shoot....choon hyang keeps on falling, in this scene, in the river she falls down from the boat again.
hcy - i still can remember during that time where i fell from the boat.
jh - it was very cold that day, her hands were shaking, kinda pity her...i felt she was already tired...

v.o. - when u have plenty of fight scenes with mix of drama , and love hate relationship between these 2, how can u go wrong? plus there were several incidents where they really got hit accidentally.
( flashback of choonhyang falling from the wall hitting mongryong and ending on top of him...)
v.o. - please take note of this eye to eye scene,unforgettable...
jh - we are both bubbly thats why we have good chemistry, and it registers on screen...
( hcy laughs )
hcy - really?

v.o. this is the scene where sgch does a parody of matrix, same scene? same execution?
very similar to keanu reeve's movement, the body bending over...the stunts...

f.h.- tell us what will happen?
jh - choonhyang was wooed by mr.byun, but i will take her back later on.

v.o. - this series tackles many issues...new foes, love quadrangle ...so goes the ratings as it keeps on soaring higher and higher...

( doing laundry at the rooftop )
( the female host this time is disguised as a laundry woman...)
f.h.- who do we choose? mr.byun riding on top of a white horse? or lee mong ryong who is my beloved husband? no! any will do, both are okay, so who do i choose? what a hard choice...we should let the people vote...

v.o. last thursday, a woman ( mongryong's mama ) came over this building, she seems to be looking for someone, what will happen inside the house?
mother - no no, i will not tell, its a secret, we cannot divulge the story yet.
f.h. - but you can whisper it to me...(mother whispers to the host)...whaaat? surprising!
(next scene...)
( jae hee doing the laundry)
jh - they told me today we were gonna shoot a special scene...it turns out im gonna do a laundry scene...i even ate a lot in preparations for the "special scene", even hcy can not eat as much as i can...
hcy - i told mongryong to do the laundry, in real life he is hard working so i know he can easily do the scene....
v.o.- in this series these 2 are the main protagonists, and so choonhyang fights everyday with mongryong to teach him a lesson.
they are ready for the laundry scene, its very cold right now.

mother - ( she sees mongryong doing the laundry and gets angry ) what? i didnt raise you up to just do laundry!
( turns to the cam ) i easily cry...mongryong, how is it gonna be, im crying right now? (teasing jae hee)
seriously, new generation have changed a lot,they are not like us before....they give sincere performances....its good...
mong ryong and choon hyang? popular? no no, im the one who's making people laugh so im the popular one here.see our ratings reached 14.7 %. mong ryong choon hyang and mr.byun love triangle suits the 2005 generation.

v.o. - chae rim is the villainess here, while mr.byun shows leadership qualities.
( scenes of chae rim and byun together )
v.o. - see? chae rim's looks can kill....

f.h.- bad chae young snatched mong ryong from me....how are you doing chae rim?
chae rim - im the villainess, i dont know if its good or bad, people have been cursing me, so im not sure if i will be happy about that.
v.o. chae rim and choonhyang are mortal enemies here, so how will they fight for their love?
f.h.- you tell choonhyang to behave, mongryong is mine.
c.r.- choonhyang, i dont have anything to do with that, its all in the script,im just acting it out, so mong ryong is all mine,hahaha....lets see who gets him in the end?
f.h.- its frustrating....in a love triangle, one should never give up in fighting for their love.
jh - until now mong ryong hasnt decided yet on his feelings for choon hyang, so mr.byun has found a way to woo her,when that happens, mongryong realizes his love for her,and fights for his love.

v.o. : in reality this 4 lead stars are close to each other.
mother - thank you to all.
hcy - sassy girl choon hyang just keeps on getting better.
jh - everyone will love mong ryong here.
c.r. -the cinematography is great.
byun - hope everyone will continue supporting sgch.
jh / hcy - more power!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by lualm : Nov 23, 2005 at 12:12 AM.

@-- credit to lualm - pinoyexchange.com

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 3-12-2006 10:42 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Lagi story2 behind the scene ...

( airport scenes.... )
v.o. - many have come here today, they seem to be waiting restlessly, who are they waiting for?
f.h. - ( in an orange gown ) its me again !
v.o. - maybe she's from other country...
( the host tripped over her gown )
f.h. - oh im so embarrased, i broke my nose ! there's blood ! is there anything sadder than this? let us meet mongryong and choonhyang !
v.o. - its been one month and this love- hate story, sassy girl 's rating is getting higher and higher...
im getting bored so let us go where the action is....
f.h. - how are you ? im here again...
hcy - whats up ?
jh - im worn out, im so ashamed.
f.h. - you two are close, so whats the status of your relationship in the story?
hcy - we have broken off.
jh - not my fault,its byun's .
v.o. - these two were trapped by the villain, they both are suffering.
mong ryong's crying and shouting while hcy is leaving, this is the actual scene...mong ryong is now seen running after her.
hcy - this is where i was about to leave for japan with byun, this is also where myong ryong tries to stop me for one last time.
v.o. - from start to end mong ryong did not give up.
even when two people love each other sometimes it is better for them to part ways.
these 2 are so good, how about you ? what do you think will happen?
f.h. - ms. han chae young, if you are in choon hyang's situation, what will you do?
hcy - if i love the person, if he tells me he loves me and tries to stop me, i will come running back and hug him tight.
f.h. - jae hee how about you?
j.h. - if i love the girl, i will never let her go.

f.h. - mr.byun, he is the one who comes in between mong ryong and choonhyang. in the series, he has strong presence.
byun - how are you? thank you, heard many people like my performance here, though they ask me why my character has turned to worse, towards the end i told them i will eventually do something to redeem myself. its a happy ending.

( mong ryong is seen running at the airport, and fainted )
v.o. - they have started the shoot...isnt it a bit exaggerrated the way mong ryong fainted? see...the cast are watching him on the side....
choon hyang, you're still laughing seeing your husband on the floor? you're guilty, aren't you? you have something to say?
hcy - its so funny, he seems to be out of his usual self, falling down that way.

v.o. - the viewers have been analyzing mong ryong and byun's appeal.
fan # 1 - we go for mong ryong, mong ryong, mong ryong !
fan # 2 - yeah he's so cute!
fan # 3 & 4 - mong ryong !

v.o. - what are the special traits of choon hyang?
maybe she's sweet, loving, but she can be better if she doesnt laugh out loud and gets mad easily...
fan # 5 - mong ryong 's eyes are so expressive
fan # 6 - he's so good in action, he doesnt mind getting hurt.
fan # 7 - he's so handsome!

v.o. - yeah i think its nice to hug mongryong, he's so cuddly and warm.
jh - after all love isnt just words to be spoken
f.h. - so what do you use? the eyes?
jh - i use real emotions in conveying my feelings.

fan # 8 - we go for byun, he's so cool, snobbish but very appealing.
v.o. - byun's eyes are very expressive
f.h. - i dont know who im gonna choose...
v.o. - mongryong when you love a person you'll do anything for her.
because of love byun cast everything else aside.
byun - i think the audience especially the females like my role here, cool, powerful, and not bad looking.
f.h. - so choon hyang who will you choose between the two?
hcy - oh dont ask me, its hard to answer.
f.h. - why?
hcy - because they are both lovable.
f.h. - cant you choose only one?

v.o. - the ancient times , the story is different, choon hyang is seen here as the one who bullies her husband.

mother - there was this one scene where they have gotten a scholarship, their acting was memorable there.

( mong ryong and choon hyang's wedding scene )
v.o. - even when two people love each other, sometimes they have to separate first to understand the importance of each one.

v.o. - people will find it hard to forget,the heartbreaking tears, unbreakable love triangle, true love....
hcy / jh - thank you to all of those who came here to watch our shoot.
byun - good luck in the coming year...
hcy - dont forget mong ryong and choon hyang, thank you thank you....

( ancient time scenes )
f.h. - once upon a time there lived a girl in this house, she's the one who knows everything, let us ask what she knows about sassy girl choon hyang......i am choon hyang wannabe ( dresses up in the traditional korean costume )
i was abandoned by my husband, he left me and married another girl. how will i survive?

( shooting of m.r. and c.h.'s wedding march )
f.h. - why did mong ryong leave me? am i not funnier than choon hyang? let us go watch their shoot.
v.o. - there are shows that grow on audience, the more you watch the more you get to like it, the whole korea is getting crazy over this series. until the end the show's appeal did not diminish in any way, if you wanna see the last shooting day, just come and you'll get to see everything.

( church )
v.o. - this is ching yuen island...this is the last episode but the bride and groom seems to be excited and yet nervous.
jh - im nervous about the wedding scene.
v.o. - at last happy ending .
others may think we are employees here because they often see us hanging around here...these two keep on making pranks
with each other even until the last day where they were shooting the wedding scene.
hcy - im so happy....i remember our wedding from way back highschool days.
v.o. - do you remember that scene? this is where the two characters began falling for each other...but that happiness didnt last long, for they keep on fighting and fighting, they didnt have any rest, wherever they look , they cant be stopped from fighting with each other.

( mongryong is seen running in the streets ...getting late for his wedding )
v.o. -let us celebrate this wonderful event, but wait...mong ryong is late again? even in his wedding day? he is now being beaten up again by choon hyang,well he definitely asked for it. and the bride keeps on hitting him with the bouquet, as the petals keep falling off...

choon hyang - why?
mongryong - you waited 10 years, why not wait for another 10 minutes?
ch - i dont wanna wait anymore!
mr - then go home!

j.h.- well she is nervous because the gown she' s wearing is expensive.
hcy - (laughing) you're bad!
v.o.- now they're holding each other's hands, making their vows.

mr - forever...forever i will love you...
ch - i will love you, i will love you....

v.o. - after the greetings from the visitors, the newly weds entered the hall....mong ryong and choon hyang....all the past now being forgotten, together they take the path of happiness.
mother and father - we're happy!
mother - its like an aching tooth finally being pulled off .
father- mongryong , choon hyang , we love you!

v.o. - after all the troubles, they finally ended up together. loneliness is part of love, it keeps on coming in and out of our hearts. when two lovers part ways, if they are destined to be together they will find their way back to each other's arms.

( snow falling )
v.o. - today snow is falling, welcome to the last day of shoot. everyone is set for their group picture- taking, as their remembrance of this wedding scene.
jh - im happy
hcy - i love playing this role, many people have come to love our series, it will stay with you even after 20 years, especially when the new generation experiences the same problem we had.

( studio )
f.h. - what can you say about hcy?
jh - beautiful, very good actress, very cute, patient, whatever role she's been given, she does it well.
f.h. - you both have only good words for each other, hcy, speechless?

( park )
v.o. - action scenes here in this series are extra ordianary, flying like stinging bees, dangerous flying stunts are one of the secrets in this series.
jh - in episode 1, i hurt myself by jumping off the wrong foot, but i went on and and in the first 2 episodes these scenes were shown, i showed the many facets of mong ryong, in fact i like our shoots, i really enjoyed it.
f.h. - when mong ryong wants to escape his foes, he runs so fast as if he' s in track and field.
v.o. - this show has many comic surprises, spoofs...but in this series the hardest part would be shooting the ancient times, the way they have to study the proper way of speaking and acting.
hcy - the first time i tried speaking like those in the olden age, it was weird, but after doing it several times i got the hang of it.. im comfortable in doing sad scenes as well as comedy.

( studio )
v.o. - let us review the classic scenes....
hcy - classic for me would be the one in the ski resort, when byun told me not to turn around so i wouldnt see chae rim kissing mongryong.
v.o. - byun was indeed very good in this scene.
father - when mongryong and choon hyang were crying in jail , this is the kind of scene where it stays with the audience for a long time. the villain sets mong ryong up , got him into jail,and so choon hyang feeling tremendous guilt, made the supreme sacrifice. it is tragic to see how love can go wrong, this is one of the best classic scenes accdg to many famous personalities.
writer - this series caters to all ages, many have watched...in fact this is the script i like the most of all that i have written so far.
v.o. - sgch is ending tonight, it gave us memorable , touching and romantic scenes. thank you to the many viewers who have supported us, hope you can watch it until the end.

@-- credit to lualm - pinoyexchange.com

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 3-12-2006 10:45 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 09:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081894 second(s), 41 queries .