Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: im_comey

All About Jae Hee aka Mong Ryong

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Lagi interview utk Sassy Girl ...

( studio )
male host - i now introduce to you the cutest girl on the block, ms.hanchaeyoung! what are you smiling? did i say anything wrong?
hcy - nothing, im just amused,more or less....
mh - you have been very busy , so many people have been trying to reach you.
oh wait , who's that guy?
( m. c. , a male guest comes in )
mh - does he look like he's unhappy?
where's your gift? i didnt teach you such manners...
mc - i want to do it on my own, i want to do it naturally.
hcy - me too, i like natural people also.
mc - i find her weird even before, but she really is beautiful. there was a time when she wasnt this popular yet, i was made to stand somehere in an event for a period of time, she bumped off my shoulder as she passed by, that time she caught my attention already.
hcy - oh yes i remember it too, it was in one event, he was wearing reading glasses, kinda cute...
mc - yes i was involved there, see you remember too? you want me to take you home?
mh - sgch got very good feedbacks.
hcy - well maybe the story was good and the acting was also good.
mh - i watched that too, choon hyang was rough but in a cute way.
mc - she was so likeable, in fact i was also in the cast of sgch , but i didnt have any dialogue there, i was more like a post there.
mh - yes ms. han chae young, did you get to watch his part?
hcy - i was busy sorry i didnt catch it.
mc - this is what i really want you to see, i prepared this gift for you, i made this pair of mittens by myself, i personally chose this color.
mh - this scarf was bought, but this pair of mittens, it was personally made, he really chose this.
mc - i noticed she was cold in her interview a while ago.
mh - ms.hcy is deeply touched!
( pop up msg- mc's mittens are warm but cheap )
mc- i picked it out myself.
mh - why did you choose color white for ms.han chae young?
mc - i dont know, i just thought of white, but i know i dont have any chance with her, no hope at all, coz maybe all that's in her mind is JANG DONG GUN
hcy - of course not, LEE BYUN HYUN ( laughs )
mc - im hurt...JANG DONG GUN is a superstar.
hcy - i like goodlooking men, even if a lot older than me, or same as my age, but if he isnt that handsome, maybe if we get together for quite some time he will be handsome in my eyes eventually. after all beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
mh - oh m.c.'s gaining his self confidence again....
mc - im so happy now ...( rapping and singing a song for hcy )
hcy - ( clapping )
mh - me i dont care about the others, wait, why cant you sing louder?
mc - acapella? ( takes out his cd )
mh - you even brought your own cd, he really prepares his gifts, you wanna ask her to sign on it?
mc - can i ask for your phone no.?
hcy - you're more handsome in my imagination.
mc - maybe what you meant is i look like an ape, i can throw a banana at great distance.
( hcy and mc takes a picture together as their souvenir )

( ski resort )
v.o. - who are these fans aiming their camera at ? oh han chae young! our beautiful han chae young is coming into the scene...
fan #1- she has a small face, with small eyes , mouth and nose, very modern.
fan #2 - if you retire, i wont be coming here anymore . love you !
kid - mong ryong where are you?
( the kid wasnt finished talking yet when suddenly jae hee appears from the back )
kid - oh he's here!!!
host - how do you feel?
kid - i feel like im flying !

chae rim - no, i graduated from highschool way before the two of them, we are not classmates.
host - have you been to a dance club?
jh- i wanted to learn how to dance before, so yes ive been there before.
hcy - i havent been there, i dont have the chance either, even if i wanted to learn how to dance, im not really into that.
host - so mongryong what is your concern?

host - when you were still in school, have you ever tried jumping over the wall?
cr - when i was in highschool, i was often late, so i have no choice but to use the stairs over the wall.
jh - i didnt jump over the walls,i went through the railings.

( cable car )
v.o. - have you ever had a crush on someone from the higher or lower level in school?
hcy - yes
host - how about dates?
hcy - if you date an older person,you would often have miscommunications.
host - so you're saying yes you have dated older guys,thats why you know about these things.
hcy - no ! no !

( park )
host - will you be sad when you and jae hee part ways after this series is over?
hcy - when you look up and you dont find him, just look down and you will see him.
host- mong ryong looks kinda sad with your answer.
( hcy looking at jae hee's reaction )
v.o. - these two seems to be having a rift right now, thats why the director have them shot their kissing scene as the finale. how about you guys, do you want to be seen kissing in public?
( camera roaming around )
v.o. - fans suddenly swarmed all over the place when they heard sgch were having a shoot at the park.
lets watch the kissing scenes once more, from the highscool days where they were in a romeo and juliet play, to that warm
kiss over the bonfire, to that breath taking kiss in the park.
( envy ! )

( last day party )
v.o. - as you can see, everyone has bonded well together,look at their reactions, they are all happy.
( these are the favorite scenes of the following actors )
hcy - when mong ryong was being chased down by his father when he learned his sword was missing.
cr - chae rim kissing mongryong in the ski resort.
byun - when i was crossing the street looking like a stalker to choon hyang.

v.o. - the stunts here in sgch are comparable to those from hongkong...even in the ancient time scenes there were many funny moments. sassy girl choon hyang gave the audience many hours of viewing pleasures, famous locations, parodies of famous movies and series.
byun / chae rim- thank you for the time and your concern.
jaehee - thank you for supporting mong ryong and choon hyang, im so lucky , i hope what im feeling right now will also stay with you forever.
han chae young - i hope you will always support sassy girl choon hyang !!!

the end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by lualm : Nov 23, 2005 at 12:25 AM.

@-- credit to lualm - pinoyexchange.com

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 3-12-2006 10:50 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:10 AM | Show all posts

suka betul masa nih, masa CH tgh angau ngan MR ... apa2 pun "Ye lah, terima kasih" sampai MR naik heran sgt2 ..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:12 AM | Show all posts

time nih, bila tgk kawan diorang tgh kisu ... diorang lak dpt gigit bibir jer ... :lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Mula dari part ni ler yg aku selalu ulang tayang banyak kali tengok Sassy Girl ... ::clap:

... lepas tu si Chun Hyang start angau balik ngan Mong Ryong ... hahahha

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 3-12-2006 07:01 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Adegan NG's dari Sassy Girl Chun Hyang .. :lol

@-- credit to tsinoy.com forum

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 2-1-2007 10:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Promosi cerita Art Of Fighting ...

싸움의 기술 (The Art of Fighting) Press Screening Report (+Video)

IPB Image

You just mind your own business, hoping nobody will get in your way. You pretend to study, hang out with your friends, and practice ridiculous pickup lines, which you'll almost surely forget once in front of your 'prey'. But school is never that easy, especially if you're a 왕따 (outcast), and bullies try to pick fights with you because... well, just because. Byung-Tae (Jae Hee) can't spend a single day without having to run from hordes of thugs, trying to steal his money, or just rough him up a bit. He can't really fight them off, as he's never laid a finger on anyone before, and would probably run for his life anyway, so the only way out for him is finding the master everyone's talking about. The figure who will teach him how to fight off those sneaky little ********, and open him to the magic world of Martial Arts. Just like Bruce Lee, you know... waah! Waaah! You scream a while, throw your fists in the air, and after the fade out everyone's down begging for mercy. Uhh... not so easy. He does find the master, but it turns out he's not quite what he expected: a 50 something, rough looking old man munching down instant noodles, uttering the magic words: "Have any money with you?" Yes, because learning the art of fighting costs money, 7,000 Won per lesson, to be precise. That's the first life lesson he will teach our young pupil...

That of the master and pupil is one of the oldest stories in all of Cinema, especially when it comes to Martial Arts. You go in expecting to learn how to throw a few punches, and earn some valuable life lessons out of the experience... that kind of stuff. Littered with the same old cliches of the master/pupil canon, hordes of films dealing with the subject have been invading multiplexes for years. It's no different in Korean Cinema, with plenty of sports dramas and action comedies dealing with the subject. From Ryu Seung-Wan's delirious 아라한 장풍대작전 (Arahan) to sports movies like 돌려차기 (Spinkick) and 남자 태어나다 (Are you a True Guy?) the formula has been simple: master doesn't want to teach student, the two start knowing each other a little better, they form some sort of connection, the student fights hard to learn the tricks of the trade, and he triumphs at the end. Nothing tells you Shin Han-Sol's 싸움의 기술 (The Art of Fighting) will stray from that well paved road, but the secret of success for many films like this is the small details: can you do something interesting with such a tired outline?

For anyone familiar with recent Korean cinema, that something has already a name: Baek Yoon-Shik. Seriously, is there anyone cooler than this man in Chungmuro right now? After making a jackpot comeback in Jang Joon-Hwan's crazy masterpiece 지구를 지겨라 (Save The Green Planet), his name was on everybody's mouth in the industry: where did this guy come from, and why have we been neglecting him so much? Playing a famous CEO (or was it an alien from Andromeda?) in what's still the best Korean debut film of the last 10 years (in my book, that is), Baek completely stole the show, adding his unmistakable charisma to an already well developed character, and finally making something out of what was until then a career full of misuse and lack of recognition. He certainly was not completely unfamiliar to movie audiences, as he had small roles in films like 불후의 명작 (A Masterpiece in My Life), and older viewers might have been familiar with his work on the big screen in the mid 70s.

But for TV Drama aficionados, Baek was one of the many veteran supporting character who never seemed to get a chance in the limelight, working hard every single time, making an impression on every show he appeared in. From 여인천하 (Ladies in the Palace) to all time classics like 서울의 달 (The Moon of Seoul), Baek impressed audiences in his characteristically subtle way: making an impression, but never stealing the spotlight from the leading stars on purpose. If 'Save The Green Planet' wasn't enough, he continued showcasing his immense charisma and quirky aplomb in the super-stylish crime caper 범죄의 재구성 (The Big Swindle), and who could forget his fantastic turn as Kim Jae-Gyu in Im Sang-Soo's latest 그때 그사람들 (The President's Last Bang). The pupil is played by young star Jae Hee, who made a name for himself in Kim Ki-Duk's 빈집 (3-Iron), but has been working in the industry since the mid 90s.

Directed by newcomer Shin Han-Sol, who is also part of the writing team (including the great indie director Min Dong-Hyun), 'The Art of Fighting' recently won its fight with the Media Ratings Board, which initially stamped a '18 and Over' rating on the film, which was later reversed to a more suitable '15 and Over'. The action comedy had its press screening on December 27 at the CGV Multiplex in Yongsan. Present at the premiere director Shin and stars Baek Yoon-Shik and Jae Hee. The film opens on January 5.

Press Screening Clip (Downloadable, Windows Media)
http://vod2.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/gener...839286849_s.wmv

Press Reaction

Reaction was mixed, but generally positive. The major complaint was that the film didn't distance itself from tradition too much, and Byung-Tae's story reminded of characters in 말죽거리 잔혹사 (Once Upon a Time in High School) and 품행제로 (Conduct Zero) [that would be a compliment in my book, thank you]. Great concept and outline, but excessive violence and lack of character development seemed to be the biggest disappointment about the film. BUT... there's a little factor which not only sent the meter up for many critics, but also could spell box office success for the film: you guessed it, Baek Yoon-Shik. The film might have a lot of little comical scenes, interesting characters and the kind of action which appeals to the right demographics (young couples and teenagers), but without Mr. Coolness nothing would work. Many people point to him as the screw that keeps everything together, making this flick much more fun and interesting than they expected. I smell big money here.

Interviews

They call this period of your career a second 'prime', do you think an actor's age can make a difference when portraying characters?
Baek Yoon-Shik: Of course it does, actors age too, they're people after all (laughs). I think what's more important for an actor is what he portrays on screen, and the age of the characters he plays, not the one written on your ID card.

While working with each other, what were your feelings?
Baek: Before even starting the shoot, I looked at his past work a lot, as his senior. I've seen him in Kim Ki-Duk's '3-Iron' and the TV Drama 쾌걸 춘향 (Sassy Chunhyang). I expected a lot from him as my junior, and I think he pulled off his character, of a parentless high school student seeing life in a negative light, in a really cute and effective way.
Jae Hee: Thank you. I loved working with Baek Yoon-Shik. He helped me a lot in this film, and I'm really thankful to him for giving me confidence in my strengths, and for understanding my shortcomings. And, just as a fellow actor, he's a really stylish. I can only hope of becoming as good as he is, as I continue my acting career.

You got hit a lot in the final film, but while shooting, how much did you have to go through?
Jae Hee: Of the scenes in the final film where I got hit, not a single one was done for the visuals, I was really hit. And outside that, I was hit for 50 more hours while shooting.

Any particular reason for choosing this film?
Baek: When I got the script and started reading it, I really liked my character Oh Pan-Soo. Also, I liked all the different scenes and fragmented parts, the fact it developed the story in an unique, more daring way. Looking at Oh Pan-Soo in a conceptual way as an actor, his personality has certain fantasy elements. Until the beginning of this film, he thinks of his life as something he can arrange any which way he wants, wishing to live in the kind of paradise or utopia you see in the epilogue. But as he meets with Byung-Tae and his problems, he starts facing reality, and instead tries to turn Byung-Tae's negative outlook on life into something positive. And he often risks his life doing it (laughs)... but I still liked that.

Quick Judgment

Cinetizen's Kim Geon-Woo
Film Quality: AVERAGE
Box Office Potential: GOOD

Sports Hanguk's Seo Eun-Jung
Film Quality: GOOD

Movieweek's Song Ji-Hwan

Hanguk Economy's Yoo Jae-Hyuk

Cineseoul's Choi Dong-Gyu
Box Office Potential: AVERAGE

Kyunghyang Sports' Choi Jae-Wook
Box Office Potential: EXCELLENT

Sports World's Hong Dong-Hee

--

@-- credits to rubie from soompi

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 17-11-2006 12:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:22 AM | Show all posts
Scene2 dari Art of Fighting ... :lol

@ credit to lualm - tsinoy.com

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 26-11-2006 08:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Trailer movie Art of Fighting

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/002727.html

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 3-12-2006 11:03 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Scene from movie " Art of Fighting " .. cam lawak jer cerita nih?

@credit to tsinoy.com forum

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 3-12-2006 11:26 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Scene2 from Art of Fighting ...

teringin nak tengok cerita nih .. Art of Fighting ... :clap:

@--- credit to tsinoy.com forum

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 3-12-2006 11:31 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Photos from Sassy Girl ...

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 2-1-2007 11:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Adegan dr Sassy Girl ...

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 13-1-2007 09:08 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Adegan dari Sassy Girl (GIF format) ... :love:

@ credit to tsinoy.com forum & pinoyexchange.com

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 2-1-2007 10:06 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Gif bhgn 2 Sassy Girl ... :love:

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 30-12-2006 01:36 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 11:13 AM | Show all posts
GIF Part 3 Sassy Girl ... :love:

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 24-12-2006 11:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 11:19 AM | Show all posts

yeah, keep on cengih Jae Hee .. :bodek:

HOW I LONG TO SEDUCE YOU ... :love:

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 15-12-2006 10:51 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 11:21 AM | Show all posts
Special appearance in My Girl .... :love:

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 16-12-2006 11:45 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Movie lakonan Jae Hee - " 3-Iron "

Belgian Association Names '3-Iron' Best Film
Thursday, January 19, 2006 14:48:22

The film "3-Iron" by maverick director Kim Ki-duk has been named the best film of 2005 by Belgium's Film Critics Association.

The movie's overseas distributor Cineclick Asia said Thursday that "3-Iron" is the third South Korean film to win the honor after "Chihwaseon" and "Old Boy."

The U.S. periodicals Reelview and The Seattle Weekly also ranked the film fourth best on their lists of last year's top ten movies.

The movie won four awards at the 2004 Venice International Film Festival and was named best film last year by the Italy-based International Federation of Film Critics, or FIPRESCI.

Exported to some 40 countries, "3-Iron" is about an eccentric young man who sneaks into homes to clean or repair them.

Reported by KBS World Radio
Contact the KBS News: englishweb@kbs.co.kr

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 1-12-2006 09:29 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Gambar2 dr cerita 3-Iron ...

]

@-- creditit gallery.asianfanatics.net

[ Last edited by  im_comey at 2-12-2006 10:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 11:47 AM | Show all posts
News ttg kemenangan movie 3-Iron lakonan Jae Hee di Festival Filem Venice :pompom:

'3-Iron' Hailed as Moral Winner of Venice Film Festival
==================================================
=
by Paolo Bertolin
September 19, 2004

Kim Ki-Duk might have not been winning the Golden Lion at the recently concluded Venice Film Festival, but his 11th film ``Pinjip (3-Iron),拻 recipient of the Best Director Award, has certainly swept away the hearts and minds of the crowd and brought him home bags full of praise.

Hailed by many as the moral winner of the festival and selling fast to international distributors (sales company Cineclick Asia struck a U.S. distribution deal with Sony Pictures Classics), ``3-Iron拻 has definitely propelled Kim from the status of cult director to the rank of world-class filmmaker.

Kim抯 long-lasting love story with foreign critics and cinephiles actually started at the Venice Film Festival back in 2000 when ``Som (The Isle)拻 was his first film to be invited to compete in a major international festival.

Many still recall how some sensitive viewers swooned or had to leave screenings before the end of his now classic gut-wrenching story of love and death pierced by fishing hooks.

This award, no doubt the most important Kim has collected, thus comes as a symbolic crowning to his ascent to international recognition, an ascent that has often felt like an uphill climb, but from which he is now gaining benefit.

Though widely appreciated by the critics, ``The Isle拻 was actually completely overlooked by the jury, as were his subsequent ``Silje Sanghwang (Real Fiction)拻 at Moscow 2001, the hugely compelling ``Suchwiin Pulmyong (Address Unknown)拻 at Venice 2001, and the visually impressive ``Nabbun Namja (Bad Guy)拻 at Berlin in 2002.

Kim抯 earlier films, although regarded as artistically achieved, were certainly too controversial in their way of dealing with violence and man-woman relationships to achieve universal recognition, but they put him on the map for Western film critics and he started to develop a following among European movie-buffs. In the summer of 2002, the Czech Republic抯 Karlovy Vary Film Festival gave him the honor of his first international retrospective.

Unfortunately, 2003 started with a double letdown, as both ``Haeanson (The Coast Guard)拻 and 揚om Yorum Kaul Kyoul

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 10:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082632 second(s), 41 queries .