CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 8058|Reply: 27

Why is it necessary even a MUST for Zionists to tell lies about Islam?

[Copy link]
Post time 15-11-2006 12:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Why is it necessary even a MUST for Zionists to tell lies about Islam?

I know that to many sincere Muslims, Christians and people of other faiths reading false statements and misrepresentations about their religion by others is very disheartening. Even to people who are non-religious. Reading or hearing a statement about your nation, organization or group that is far from the truth is very disheartening. The simple question that comes to mind is why can't these people just simply tell the truth? Why do these people have to lie, falsify and present half truths?

In the mainstream media and also on this board lies are continually perpetuated about Islam.. The natural question that comes to mind is why. Why do these people have to continually like about Islam? Why can't they just simply tell the truth?

The answer may be shocking to some and already known by others. It is because TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TALMUD INSULTS, DEMONIZES AND MAKE ANIMALS OF ALL HUMANITY EXCEPT JEWS!!! So to even the playing field they have to lie about Islam and other religions to make it seem like these religions also contain anti-human statements like the Talmud.

They will readily admit that the Talmud has backwards, barbaric teachings. That is not in doubt by the Zionists and their dupes. But then they will add "so does Islam..." Then to prove their point they would lie, mis-quote, take things out of context and present half truths about Islam and other religions.

They depend on your ignorance. They depend on your not doing research to find the truth. They depend on even if you do research you won't go to the authentic sources about the religion but to the Jewish sources and mis-translations that they created so that you can be further misguided. As you know the Jews have even translated the Quran presenting lies about what is contained.

The Christian Bible teaches, "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you!" The Quran teaches, "Any who believe in God and work righteous deeds shall get their reward from God..." The Constitution of the United States says, "All men are created equal with inalienable rights to pursue life, liberty and happiness...." Budhism teaches, "The fifth part is RIGHT LIVING. To abstain from all evil ways of living; to abstain from all evil methods of livelihood." Confucious said, "Do unto others as you would be done by!"

What is my point? Why am I bringing these sayings up both from secular and religious sources? It is because it is universal that the actions of the majority of the people of the world towards others are motivated by good. Either from religion or from secular means, most teachings exhort to doing good to others. But imagine if you had these words to motivate your actions:

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").

The Hatanya-the fundamental book of the Habbad movement, which is one of the most important branches of Hasidism-declares that all non-Jews are totally Satanic creatures "in whom there is nothing absolutely good." Even a non-Jewish embryo is said to be qualitatively different from a Jewish one.

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Choschen Ham (156,5 Hagah): "The Jew is allowed to go to the Akum (Gentile), lead him on, do business with him, to deceive him and take his money. For the wealth of the Akum is to be regarded as common property and belongs to the first who can get it."

I can go on and on but the picture is quite clear. Without interpretation, misrepresentation and lies the Talmud clearly insults, dehumanizes and belittles ALL who are not Jews. This according to the great Jewish Rabbi Israel Shahak and others is the basis for the Israelis brutal mistreatment of the Palestinians. I would go even further to say that it is not just the Palestinians but the evil teachings of the Talmud is the basis for the mistreatment of all humanity by the Jews. Even for the way they exploit the wealth of America and use the Americans.Afterall the Jews say:

"Keep on, see how God is with us and does not forsake His people in exile. We do not work, we enjoy good, lazy days; the cursed Goyim must work for us, we get their money; thereby we are their masters, they, however, our servants..."

Now put yourself in the shoes of the Jew. Suppose through the Internet and other means the people of the world were becoming more and more aware of the teachings of the Talmud. Suppose there was no way you could hide or deny the truth about what it contains. If you were honest you would abandon the evil teachings in the Talmud as so many courageous Jews have done. But if you were corrupt and wanting to hold on to power you would lie, malign, mis-represent and falsify all religions in the world to bring them down to the level of the Talmud. When this is accomplished the Talmud won't stick out like a sore thumb.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. The Jews cannot control it. Through the teachings of the Quran and the life of Prophet Muhammad the average sincere Muslim is educated about the ungodly Jews. As such the Muslims must be destroyed and their religion discredited. Their countries must be kept in constant turmoil and disarray. Islam must be made to be seen as a threat to the world. The true meanings and teachings must never be disclosed. We, the Jews will define what Jihad and all Islamic terms mean. To hell with what the Prophet Muhammad said and what the definitions are in Islam. We will re-interpret them and present them to the world. We will place our "sources" in the right places to lie in wait for anyone who would dare investigate our claims. This is the plan of the Jews. This is what they are trying to execute.

Nevertheless Islam continues to be the fastest growing religion in the world. They will never stop it nor will they succeed in stopping any righteous Christian, Budhist or human movement in the world.

As the Quran says,

"They plan and God plans but God is the Best of Planners!"

http://www.geocities.com/mewatch99/whyIsIt.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-11-2006 06:04 AM | Show all posts
This is what Jewish Torah says:

Leviticus 24:22 There will be one regulation for you, whether a foreigner or a native citizen, for I am the Lord your God.'"

Leviticus 19:33 When a foreigner resides with you in your land, you must not oppress him. 19:34 The foreigner who resides with you must be to you like a native citizen among you; so you must love him as yourself, because you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

You wont find anything even close to this in Koran. Lies on Talmud refuted here:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/exp.html

So shove your dumb propaganda article back to your Arab masters.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 08:02 AM | Show all posts
by Anta

Nevertheless Islam continues to be the fastest growing religion in the world. They will never stop it nor will they succeed in stopping any righteous Christian, Budhist or human movement in the world.

If they are so righteous as you say they are, then why is it that your Al Quran stated that those who are NOT MUSLIM (taken Islam and Muhammad as his/her prophet) will be condemn to Hell?

God is a Best Planner and what He had planned for you (Muslims), you will find out soon enough. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 15-11-2006 08:02 AM
  If they are so righteous as you say they are, then why is it that your Al Quran stated that those who are NOT MUSLIM (taken Islam and Muhammad as his/her prophet) will be condemn to Hell?

is it the same  between those who try hard to pray in the morning and at night to God and those who condemn Him like you sep[iroth.....huh?

think!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 05:41 PM | Show all posts
I have already proven that Is;lam is teh fastest shrinking religion in the world, not teh fastest growing. so why do you people still make such lies?

Anyway, if islam is such a good religion, why then must they kill apostates?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2006 05:44 PM | Show all posts
your fastest shrinking theory is what....???

is it the same as  what you talking about in the thread " why I left Islam??"

that is  so so ridiculous........

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-11-2006 08:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ussopp at 15-11-2006 05:44 PM
your fastest shrinking theory is what....???

is it the same as  what you talking about in the thread " why I left Islam??"

that is  so so ridiculous........

I think debmey try to prove the shrinking theory through that thread....
Debmey....are you serious about your theory? hahahhahhahahhaa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2006 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 15-11-2006 06:04 AM

Leviticus 24:22 There will be one regulation for you, whether a foreigner or a native citizen, for I am the Lord your God.'"

Leviticus 19:33 When a foreigner resides with you in your land, you must not oppress him. 19:34 The foreigner who resides with you must be to you like a native citizen among you; so you must love him as yourself, because you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

You wont find anything even close to this in Koran. Lies on Talmud refuted here:

Nick,

If I am mistaken you are an Israeli. Is that correct?

Hope you know by heart what you are showing us above.

Would you mind to show us that 'one regulation' or do you still waiting for that 'one regulation' as that sentences said 'There will be one.."

On the second verse that you shown as, can you explain what happened to the Palestinian over there in your land. Did you LOVE him (Palestinian)?   
Did you treat them(Palestinian) like a native citizen as what in the second verse?

Tell us since you wrote that 'You wont find anything even close to this in Koran'.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2006 08:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anta at 16-11-2006 08:46 AM

Nick,

Would you mind to show us that 'one regulation' or do you still waiti ...

Go and ask your Muslims if they ever loved anyone but themselves or not, before you could ask the same thing to others. :no:

Muslims are the MOST SELF-CENTERED, EGOISTIC, ILL-MANNERED AND FAITHLESS people in the world and they love to ask others to be tolerant TO THEM, while they use other non-Muslims as targets for them to die and do to their brothel in the heaven.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2006 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 17-11-2006 08:00 AM
Go and ask your Muslims if they ever loved anyone but themselves or not, before you could ask the same thing to others.  

Mr Seph.,
Let Nick Perelman answer the questions first before I answer yours. So, wait for his answers.

Originally posted by Sephiroth at 17-11-2006 08:00 AM
Muslims are the MOST SELF-CENTERED, EGOISTIC, ILL-MANNERED AND FAITHLESS people in the world and they love to ask others to be tolerant TO THEM, while they use other non-Muslims as targets for them to die and do to their brothel in the heaven.

Another accusation and generalisation. You explain what do you mean by :
SELF-CENTRED
EGOISTIC
ILL-MANNERED
FAITHLESS

and by the way ARE YOU MALAYSIAN Mr Seph.? or to be specific ARE YOU REALLY A MALAYSIAN CITIZEN Mr Seph.?

[ Last edited by  anta at 17-11-2006 10:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2006 10:28 PM | Show all posts
you know anta,
At least what seph said fit him....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2006 02:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ussopp at 17-11-2006 10:28 PM
you know anta,
At least what seph said fit him....

I agree....these words fit him nicely
SELF-CENTRED
EGOISTIC
ILL-MANNERED
FAITHLESS

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2006 03:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anta at 16-11-2006 08:46 AM

Nick,

Would you mind to show us that 'one regulation' or do you still waiting for that 'one regulation' as that sentences said 'There will be one.."

On the second verse that you shown as, can you explain what happened to the Palestinian over there in your land. Did you LOVE him (Palestinian)?   
Did you treat them(Palestinian) like a native citizen as what in the second verse?

Tell us since you wrote that 'You wont find anything even close to this in Koran'.

There are 1.4 million Arabs - citizens of Israel. They have same exactly rights with Jews.

In addition there are 3.5 million Arabs, citizens of Palestinian authonomy. They are not citizens of Israel and therefore dont have same rights. If they attack us we attack them back, if they sit in silence we dont touch them. Same with all our neighbours

all the best,
Nick

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2006 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 18-11-2006 03:15 AM

There are 1.4 million Arabs - citizens of Israel. They have same exactly rights with Jews.

In addition there are 3.5 million Arabs, citizens of Palestinian authonomy. They are not citizens of  ...

do the arabs need to attack yours just like that...

they may be reasons and you sure know better....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2006 06:17 PM | Show all posts
anta, you said

"Without interpretation, misrepresentation and lies the Talmud clearly insults, dehumanizes and belittles ALL who are not Jews.

But do you realize that's what exactly Quean says. It clearly insults, dehumanizes and belittles ALL who are not Muslims.

Sura 5:10:They who disbelieve and deny our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) are those who will be the dwellers of the Hell­fire

ref:http://muttaqun.com/quran/e/nobe005.htm#5:10

sura 2.193:And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh

ref:http://muttaqun.com/quran/e/nobe002.htm#2:193

Sura 66.9:O Prophet (Muhammad SAW)! Strive hard against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be severe against them, their abode will be Hell, and worst indeed is that destination

http://muttaqun.com/quran/e/nobe066.htm#66:9

I can go on but it's a waste of time as we all know what the Quran stands for and what Muslims stand for. Heh! Did you not read Bernama what the former Information Minister said of Muslims? He said becarefull for they will "AMUK". Yes, that is what he said when interviewed during the UMNO general assembly. "AMUK" is what all Muslims will become when debate  on issues about Islam and religious right. In another words he is asking all non Muslims to shut up and stay in their hole. So that is what you call tolorence and peace in Islam.

You have to rememeber on fact and that fact is Mohammed did incorperate some of the Talmud into his Quran with certain changes to suit Arab supermercy. Don't be angry with me but be angry with the Arabs for deluding non Arab Muslims with lies.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2006 08:13 PM | Show all posts

repeated...

im exausted to see this statement repeated...mr.barney...

But do you realize that's what exactly Quean says. It clearly insults, dehumanizes and belittles ALL who are not Muslims.

if Quran tell us to hate non-muslim, not only you Mr Barney, me too will reject it....

but  it just pointed out only to  those who intend to kill muslims like what  meccan did at Muhammads period,,,

other than that the are no reason....if  you are a good non- muslim...why should you be blablablabla...what for???

so good non-muslim out there, dont worry...

but, mr .barney...
can you learn...???

it has been many time...

[ Last edited by  ussopp at 18-11-2006 08:14 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-11-2006 02:06 AM | Show all posts

Same exactly rights with jews!!! Very interesting!! How the following info Nick:

Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Arab minority has been marginalized in almost all aspects of Israeli society ( http://www.wcl.american.edu/hrbrief/v5i2/html/arabmi.htm )

"The Arab sector has been discriminated against for 52 years. We need a development program, but it's too little, too late,"  ( http://archive.salon.com/news/fe ... li_arabs/index.html )

"I feel like a prostitute. Israel used me to mount a PR campaign for the outside world so that the world would think it is democratic. But, in fact, it's a racist, militaristic country that takes away people's rights." ( http://archive.salon.com/news/fe ... i_arabs/index1.html )

Although Israel's Arab population has grown from 150,000 in 1948 to almost 1 million today, Arab communities have been systematically denied the right to expand beyond their 1948 boundaries. At the same time, Israel has continued to confiscate private Arab land  ( http://archive.salon.com/news/fe ... i_arabs/index2.html )

Israel has a long record of imposing severe and frequently arbitrary restrictions on freedom of movement, despite repeated commitments to the U.N. and the international community to ease these restraints. The internal "closure" regime has been used since 1991 to control population movements within the West Bank and Gaza; as of December 2003, some 700 movement barriers were operational in the West Bank and Gaza.4  

The barrier embodies long-term and severe restrictions on the movement that causes disproportionate harm to the lives of tens of thousands of Palestinian civilians. It effectively confines more than a hundred thousand men, women, and children in enclaves. It will institutionalize, and threatens to make permanent, a system in which all movement for large numbers of people is sharply curtailed except for a handful of permit-holders. The scope and duration of such restrictions endanger Palestinians' access to basic services like education and medical care, and in many cases to land, jobs, and other means of livelihood  ( http://hrw.org/english/docs/2004/02/20/isrlpa7581.htm)

The Arab minority in Israel has never been recognized by the State of Israel as a national minority. The national, ethnic, and linguistic character of the Arab community has been consistently ignored and has often resulted in discrimination by the Israeli Government ( http://www.wcl.american.edu/hrbrief/v5i2/html/arabmi.htm )

More on key legal representations that shows the israel violations ( http://www.adalah.org/eng/publications/annualrep2005.pdf )

How about the 'wall' Mr Nick:

According to the latest report of Special Rapporteur John Dugard of the UN's Commission on Human Rights, over 200,000 "Palestinians living between the Wall and the Green Line will be effectively cut off from their farmlands and workplaces, schools, health clinics and other social services," likely leading to "a new generation of refugees or internally displaced persons." ( http://www.asil.org/insights/insigh121.htm )

Israel's West Bank separation barrier entails serious violations of human rights and international humanitarian law. Israel's legitimate concerns for the security of its citizens must be addressed in a manner that is proportionate to the threat and that does not amount to indiscriminate and collective punishment of entire communities. The separation barrier, in its present and planned construction, imposes long-term and severe restrictions on freedom of movement, causing extensive and disproportionate harm to Palestinians and worsening conditions of access to the essentials of civilian life. The existing and planned route of the barrier appears to be designed chiefly to incorporate and make contiguous with Israel illegal civilian settlements. The separation barrier constitutes a serious further encroachment on the land and resources of the occupied West Bank, causing extensive harm to the Palestinian inhabitants and threatening to impose permanent changes to the detriment of the local population.  ( http://hrw.org/english/docs/2004/02/20/isrlpa7581.htm )

The September 8 report of the UN Special Rapporteur concluded that the "evidence strongly suggests that Israel is determined to create facts on the ground amounting to de facto annexation," which the report characterized as "conquest in international law, . prohibited by the Charter of the United Nations and the [1949 Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War]." [9]   Although the U.S. voted against the December 8 resolution, the Bush Administration has repeatedly called on Israel to cease construction of the Barrier and announced in November that it would reduce loan guarantees to Israel in retaliation for its continued construction of the Barrier.  

In addition there are 3.5 million Arabs, citizens of Palestinian authonomy. They are not citizens of Israel and therefore dont have same rights. If they attack us we attack them back, if they sit in silence we dont touch them. Same with all our neighbours

The 20-page report by Mary Robinson, a former president of Ireland, criticized Israel抯 armed forces for firing live ammunition, rubber-coated bullets and rockets against civilian targets (http://www-tech.mit.edu/V120/N60/westbank_60.60w.html)

The proportion of land confiscated by Israel is now estimated at more than 70% of the West Bank and 33% of Gaza strip, at least 32.5 sq km of land confiscated from Palestinians or about 33% of Palestinian land area in Jerusalem, and closing all but 7-8% of the area to Palestinian construction, according to the suppressed report.

The report cites legally invalid and discriminatory planning regulations preventing Palestinian construction of homes, the punitive and violent demolitions of Palestinian homes carried by administrative orders for lack of license - with average yearly demolitions over the period 1995-1999 rising every year, even as the area of number of Palestinians living under direct Israeli civil control gets smaller. ( http://www.twnside.org.sg/title/5093a.htm )

Too many to list Nick. Is that what you called ' love'.

To Seph,
Loved had been shown for many years by Muslims that enable you and families to live in Malaysia.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-11-2006 11:50 PM | Show all posts
QUOTE:
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 15-11-2006 06:04 AM

Another info to show Israeli so called 'love' .....

JERUSALEM

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2006 12:22 AM | Show all posts
So why are msulism telling lies about Jewish and Christian religion? Why can't Muslims just tell the truth?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2006 12:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 24-11-2006 12:22 AM
So why are msulism telling lies about Jewish and Christian religion? Why can't Muslims just tell the truth?

Debmey...the truth will remain forever the lie to you!

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 11:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083628 second(s), 46 queries .