CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: anta

Why is it necessary even a MUST for Zionists to tell lies about Islam?

[Copy link]
Post time 24-11-2006 01:29 AM | Show all posts
I'll tell you why muslims need to lie. Because if they tell the truth, Islam will collapse. Its as simple as that.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-11-2006 01:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 24-11-2006 01:29 AM
I'll tell you why muslims need to lie. Because if they tell the truth, Islam will collapse. Its as simple as that.

What lie to hide? im confused here...as I said earlier, the prejudice views about Islam, Prophet Muhammad(saw), Quran only come from you and anti-islam people. And all have been debunked. It is just your perception and assumption only. If you can just list the lies, we would be glad to know! (but please dont list the issues from existing threads), Just list the new one that we havent come across yet!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2006 02:23 AM | Show all posts
Islam is againts those who killed their prophet,humiliated their prophets,disobey their prophets true teachings and put their prophets sent to them on the same level like god!!!!  if u know what im sayin....

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall.........

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2006 02:24 AM | Show all posts
I don't understand why Muslims claim that others are prejudiced about islam when it is they who are prejudiced against other religions.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2006 10:45 PM | Show all posts

GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE

Originally posted by Debmey:
I don't understand why Muslims claim that others are prejudiced about islam when it is they who are prejudiced against other religions.

Debmey will always pretend NOT to understand!!!

Here is another Israeli so called 'love':

GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE
November 16th, 2006
http://theuglytruth .wordpress. com/2006/ 11/16/gods- chosen-people/

The creation of the Zionist State of Israel (on stolen Palestinian land), gave the world an excellent opportunity to examine the true nature of the Jews, and understand why so many Gentiles (around the globe) detest them.

Their arrogance, cruelty, virulent racism, and brutality (often captured on film by foreign correspondents) , gives us a true picture of a nation without a conscience, without a soul, without morality, and without a God.

The arrogant Israeli Prime Minister, Menachem Begin, once stated the following: 揟he Jewish 揜ace

Use magic Report

Mr.Rie This user has been deleted
Post time 26-11-2006 03:30 PM | Show all posts

For Debmey

[quote]Originally posted by Debmey at 24-11-2006 01:29 AM

so what is the truth n what is that lie???

can u plss tell me?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 2-4-2007 11:18 PM | Show all posts
To refresh Debmey's mentality since he/she is fond of Zionist Christians mentality....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2011 12:20 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Dzulqarnain at 15-8-2011 00:43

Praise and glorify to Allah, peace and blessings to all His noble prophets Adam a.s., Noah a.s., Abraham a.s., Moses a.s., Jesus a.s. and Muhammad a.s.

My answer: Deceptions & Oppression.

There are two events which has been unfolded (commenced) since the time of our last prophet Muhammad (pbuh):
1. The Antichrist (Dajjal the False Messiah)
2. Gog & Magog (Ya'juj & Ma'juj)

Today, we are in the last age of mankind (the end of history). For all monotheistic relegion, we are ought to believe that the time will come soon.

“Proofs have now come to you from your Lord. If any is capable of seeing (and recognizing them) it will be for (the good of) his own soul. And if any is blind (to them) it will be to his own harm. And I am not here to watch over you.” (Qur’an, 6:104)

Firtstly, we need to understand why did the Zionist movement being formed? The Quran and al-Hadith has detailed out the two events above to the extend explaining that strangest, most mysterious and most inexplicable of all events ever to have occurred in the entire history of mankind, an event that is still unfolding but has already witnessed the following:

1. The final success of an essentially godless (secular) Europe in ‘liberating’ the Holy Land in 1917-8, this being achieved after a sustained Euro-Christian effort which had commenced almost 1000 years earlier with the Crusades.
[Why would a secularized and essentially godless Europe choose to persist in pursuing Christian Europe’s 1000 year-old obsession of liberating the Holy Land? And why would European Christians, having embraced Christianity more than 1000 years ago, be the only Christians who would ever be obsessed with desire to liberate the Holy Land?]

2. The Euro-Jewish success in restoring the ancient State of Israel after it was destroyed
by Allah Most High more than 2000 years ago - this success was made possible through the active assistance extended by the same secular Europe.
[Why would a secular Europe be so obsessed with assisting Euro-Jews in the restoration of a religious State founded more than 2000 years earlier by Prophets David and Solomon? And why would Euro-Jews be the only Jews obsessed with desire to restore the State of Israel?]

3. The return of the Israelite Jews (i.e., the non-European Jews) to the Holy Land after they had been expelled from that Holy Land by Allah Most High and had lived for 2000 years in a strangely scattered Diaspora; the European Jews brought the Israelite Jews back to the Holy Land but did not themselves ‘return’ to the Holy Land since they were never there at anytime before - they simply settled in the Holy Land.
[Why would a European people convert to Judaism and then be obsessed with the mission of liberating the Holy Land and bringing the Israelite Jews back to that Holy Land ‘by hook or by crook’?]

Thus, for making the holy land (Jurusalem) of becoming 'The Great ISRAEL', these are the most important tasks for the Zionist movement as a catalyst to a new world order of Ya'juj & Ma'juj before The Antichrist (Dajjal the False Messiah) emerged and rule the world from the 'Holy Land'.

read more...
1. Jurusalem In The Quran
2. An Islamic View of Gog & Magog In The Modern Age

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 12:18 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.158629 second(s), 30 queries .