Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: lealaurielle

BEAUTY over BRAIN?

[Copy link]
Post time 17-5-2007 05:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #77 mbhcsf's post

Whether she is as good as the cv itself depends on what you view as important and maybe, her belief box.

Still to achieve what she has achieved take great determination and obsession.

To each his own!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-5-2007 06:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #80 Agul's post

What else can the monarchy stabilize except their own pockets?   Do you know how much allowance they get just for being a royalty or a family member of a royalty? The royal status alone generates luxurious income for them. Furthermore their expenses and allowance are regarded as state confidential which means no Rakyat have the right to know how much money is spent in all of the expenses and allowance to sustain the extravagant lifestyles of the royalties and their family members even though the money comes from Rakyat hard earn savings ... but lets bear in mind that injustice in whatever form will not go inside one's grave as nothing .... there is a consequence waiting in the next life for those who practice or allow injustice to take place .

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 17-5-2007 09:54 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2007 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 17-5-2007 06:17 PM
What else can the monarchy stabilize except their own pockets? 牋Do you know how much allowance they get just for being a royalty or a family member of a royalty? The royal status alone generat ...

I agree that the monarch is not that useful, they are also wasteful and a hevy weight upon us. But in Malaysia it's a symbol of power for the Malay. They have certain rights. For example in certain states they have燼爈imited爌ower爎egarding爐he爌olicies爋f爐hat爏tates.燜or爀xample燾ertain states do not allow people爁rom爋ther爏tates爋r燾ountry爐o燽uy爐heir爈and.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2007 08:03 AM | Show all posts
naza tak tgk rupe.....cuma bila lama kenai org,, u can make assessment on her....bimbo ke tak.....kita leh ubah channel bila cit cat.....bile daH TAU DIA camne sng nak keje.....beuty is zero without brain..........

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2007 08:59 AM | Show all posts

Reply #83 Agul's post

But the Malay are losing their grip especially in the sector of economy and property , Penang is a good example .

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2007 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blastoff at 18-5-2007 08:59 AM
But the Malay are losing their grip especially in the sector of economy and property , Penang is a good example .

Land in Penang is free for all, if I'm not mistaken. Johor land policy is lax too... Kelantan is among the state爐hat爃as爏trict爈and爌olicy.

So economically Malay in Kelantan is among the strongest in Malaysia.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-5-2007 11:03 AM | Show all posts
frankly...i need both

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2007 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Errrr motif dah macam lari tema nih? Hiks! I have something new...

Beauty is subjective, everyone has it. To me I define beauty as the ability to look beyond the physical attraction. Beauty defines confidence, beauty defines personality. As they always say - Kecantikkan adalah hak milik setiap insan - and that goes without a saying and without any doubt...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-7-2007 09:39 AM | Show all posts
selalu dgr org ckp, wanita cntik selalunya bodoh... utk apalah cantik kalo budi pekerti xsecantik orangnya....
anda akan kelihatan cantik jika dalaman anda cntik......

cuba fikir bagaimana seorg wanita cantik yg cerdik, budi pekerti baik, agama yg baik...  bukankah ini satu bonus..?

benar, cntik suatu yg subjektif, namun tdk pada face.... harus diingat, soul yang cantik akan menonjol zahiriah yang indah...
namun, zahiriah yang cntik belum mmberi makna kecantikan batiniahnya....

dan... ALLAH itu cantik, maka IA suka akan kecantikan.....

so, mari kita bercantk2kan diri, zahir dan batin....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2007 02:37 PM | Show all posts
thanks sume yg posting kt cni..aku byk belajo dr benang ni je
aku plg suke somebody quote yg hanye org yg berpengetahuan yg dpt mengenal kecantikan dlm apa jua bentuk..abis bace ayat tu ntah mcm kena cucuk2 dgn pedang otak aku ni
thanks again!!best best!!
aku pun nk tanye ..jauhari dgn manikam tu ape ek?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2007 02:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #90 obachan's post

JAUHARI -  saudagar permata... yang pandai dan ahli menilai permata...

MANIKAM - batu permata....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2007 02:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 18-5-2007 03:13 PM

Land in Penang is free for all, if I'm not mistaken. Johor land policy is lax too... Kelantan is among the state that has strict land policy.

So economically Malay in Kelantan is among  ...

waahh... angkat kelantan nmpak......

tp, gadis2 kelantan cantik and ramah2 gak.....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2007 05:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #92 indah1285's post

Bila pergi kelantan, rasa macam pelik...

Kiri kanan ramai yang lawa...

Duduk kat kl ni tak macam tu pulak...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2007 06:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #93 Agul's post

In nk pi duk kelantan ar....

kot2 leh jangkit cntik n lawa tuh......

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2007 10:12 PM | Show all posts
beauty & brain is like music & lyrics.

when you first listen to the music, you tend to like it. then its the lyrics that makes it more meaningful. its proven that attitutes keep the marriage longer. take huge grant & elizabeth hurley for example.. who doesnt like elizabeth hurley but the bf ended up sleeping with a hooker. why happened?

over time, the marriage is more to companionship than passion. undeniably, we have to keep attractive for the spouse.. but it also comes with attitude to maintain the rship. i got a friend who is successful (a guy) and he's married to a lady that's more successful than him. his wife is like every man's dream. beauty with brain.. but this friend of mine ended up having an affair with an ordinary girl cos he said he never felt needed as much as when he's with this gal. and now we're talking about men's ego.

in a nutshell, its a combination of both.. but my vote would go to brain & attitude.. cos there are a lot of pretty women out there but its the quality that matters.. not just the look. from my experince, men dont like needy women who life is centred around his. the more we ignore, the more they chase us. its the thrill that they're looking for, even to married men.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-7-2007 02:01 PM | Show all posts

Reply #95 zenita's post

:pompom: :pompom: :pompom:
Give it up for Zenita!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-7-2007 10:22 AM | Show all posts

Reply #93 Agul's post

Agree!:flower::kiss::kiss:

Most of them speak German:cool::cool:
Who Care! As long as I don't have to eat sour kraut fűr mein Frűhstűck.:bg:

[ Last edited by  thamrong at 29-7-2007 10:40 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-7-2007 05:26 AM | Show all posts

Reply #97 thamrong's post

Thamrong - one q which has nothing to do with the topic. Is your real name Thamachir Thamrong? Just curious. Had a senior back at school once, family name was Thamrong. Hehehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2007 10:24 AM | Show all posts

Reply #98 lealaurielle's post

Off topic Hi! nickname saja. All my cats carry Thai name.

Man has to make a choice not both and this is a reality ' as the Chinese saying a man cannot have his legs on two boats'. You have to make a choice.

Let me quote my experiences on two different occasion. Once traveling  with MAS to Vienna when the whole B-Class cabin almost empty and off course you were surrounded by M'sian beauties. I was bored to death  cause most of the girls can only indulge in petty talks ( shopping, celebrities other craps). I stick to my reading for the rest of the trip.

On the contrary traveling with Garuda, again I was the only passanger in 1st class cabin, I have the privilage of being being taken cared by several Indonesian birds. They were not that foxy but very smart and very intelligent. They were very knowledgable and good communicator. Even a short trip from Singapore to Bali left a mark in my memory. It is a matter of choice...you cannot have both.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2007 01:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #53 SleepyFish's post

agree ..."beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" ...

orang lain kata hensem ...tak semesti nya pada kiter ...
orang lain kata smart giler ...tak semestinya pada kiter ..
dah kadang kadang sesetengah orang tu dah memang ada "something"
yang kiter pandang...walaupun orang lain kater hah? aper?

therefore, I have to opt for beauty
sebab kadang kadang yang ada brains ni ...jerks (bukan semua)

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 12:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069841 second(s), 43 queries .