Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: guynextdoor

TIPS for MEN: EATING ETIQUETTE !

[Copy link]
ian_hamzah This user has been deleted
Post time 12-1-2007 01:14 AM | Show all posts
to u guys.....kalo susah nak igt out-in tuh n lain2 at least try igt yg basic  la...
no sound masa mengunyah tuh.....n pls mengunyah ngan mulut tertutup....
n dun talk loudly kat table....

n another trick is...look around u or other ppl at ur table...watch n observe.....:bgrin:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

encik_hyper This user has been deleted
Post time 19-1-2007 08:03 PM | Show all posts
klau lepak2 dekat kedai mamak or restoren mana2laaa....lets say masa pegi tgk bola....mesti ramai lelaki2 yg duduk makan smbil mengangkang, sebelah kaki atas krusi sblah kat bwh....adoii aku pon tak paham pesal derang nk wat mcm ni...bg aku betul2 burok perangai siuuttt....kdg2 awek ade kat sebelah pon buat tatau jer...hohoho

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 01:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ian_hamzah at 12-1-2007 01:10 AM

ooo...gud idea gak tu....nak gak tgk kip in black-tie too.....

kip in black-tie nih... ada licence to kill mcm 007...
ada branik..?? :nerd:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ian_hamzah at 12-1-2007 01:14 AM
to u guys.....kalo susah nak igt out-in tuh n lain2 at least try igt yg basic  la...
no sound masa mengunyah tuh.....n pls mengunyah ngan mulut tertutup....
n dun talk loudly kat table....

n ...

kalau makan diam-diam nanti tukang masak kecik hati...

bila makan bisiing tu..... berbunyi nyum-nyum.....tu
tandanya masakan tu sedap.... barulah chef tu rasa kembang sikit...

makan diam-diam.....ish....... majlis orang mati pun lagi bising la...!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2007 02:01 AM | Show all posts
thx for the info....

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2007 11:24 AM | Show all posts
info yg menarik...tp aku tak berapa ske...kalo gi majlis formal pun aku mkn ikut cara aku....peduli apa dgn etika ni...janji tak gelojoh...

apa yg wa perhatikan...cara mkn camtu..buat selera terbantut...mkn kena berhati2...bunyi pinggan berlaga pun..org dh jeling2....isssh...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-1-2007 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ajis_kg at 4-1-2007 12:56 PM

dah mmg tabiat aku makan cam tuh... aku kalu makan nasik 2,3 second jer kunyah.. pastu sambung suap.. mmg tak sempat nasik tuh hancur.. selalu gak dulu kena marah ngan mak aku.. tapi bagi aku.. cam tuh laa bagus psl nanti perut kite tahan lasak..

hehe..make a sense.. kalau muscle kita bagi resistant mesti la dia kuat kan?  perut lain sikit... segala macam enzim dalam perut tu akan dipaksa kerja hancurkan makanan.. ele bukan sakit pun.. tapi dia akan tarik  'kemudaan' kita... sbb tu salah satu cara awet muda ialah makan makanan yang simple dan dikunyah sempurna..eeh..lari topik pulak..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2007 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by pisang69 at 23-1-2007 11:24 AM
info yg menarik...tp aku tak berapa ske...kalo gi majlis formal pun aku mkn ikut cara aku....peduli apa dgn etika ni...janji tak gelojoh...

apa yg wa perhatikan...cara mkn camtu..buat selera t ...

ntah..? aku rasa macam makan cara ni objektifnya bukan utk kenyang le... tak tau le... pernah makan kat function macam ni.. suspen betul..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-1-2007 11:15 PM | Show all posts
eergghhh.......... oppps sendawa la plaks~~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-1-2007 11:20 PM | Show all posts

apa yg wa perhatikan...cara mkn camtu..buat selera t ...

u mite be partially true but then, u dun wanna do that if you have a guest cam princess diary? or anak sultan ka apa ka? rugi tuuu..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-1-2007 11:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adieha at 3-1-2007 09:33 PM

:geram:

aku paling tak suke laki bile time mkn.. die tak reti nak ngunyah tutup mulut. leh nampak mknn die.. sbb die kunyah sambil bukak mulut. kalo die mkn mashed potato lagi la disgustin ...

tu la pasal kita tepek etiquette kat sini...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2007 02:43 PM | Show all posts
makan je pakai tangan kat hotel leh~~?

dari
penanam anggO~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2007 12:54 AM | Show all posts

Men’s Top Five Mistakes

Men's Manners:
Men’s Top Five Mistakes

from Peter Post

Men can screw up in a lot of places in their lives and, frankly, they can probably get away with it. But here are five essentials which raise the hackles on the backs of the peoples’ necks. Guard against these issues and your life will take a turn for the better.

1. Table manners. For whatever reason people judge people by their table manners. Eat like a slob, people will think of you as a slob.

And, if you want one table manner above all others to be careful about: don’t chew food with your mouth open. It’s disgusting.

The fact is eating is really a social activity, a time when we join a special someone, our family, friends, co-workers, prospects or clients in a setting where we can talk and have a good time. So focus on the people you are with, think about making their experience with you the very best possible. And then act accordingly. You can bet they’ll want to be with you again.

2. The toilet seat. Raise it to do your business and then put it back down.

Here’s why. Look at that rim the next time you go. Would you want to sit on it? Neither does she.

So you think, “Hey, why doesn’t she put it down and share the load.” Because if it’s the middle of the night or she forgets to look, she’s the one that’s sitting on it, and honestly, I wouldn’t want to have to face her afterwards. Neither do you.

It’s simply a matter of being considerate. Anyway, why let something like this potentially turn her off to you. It doesn’t make sense. Put it down.

3. Speaking of being inconsiderate, avoid actions that put people around you down.

Like failing to introduce your significant other to people you are talking to at a party. Instead, let the others know you’re proud to be with her. Or like hogging the remote and watching only what you want to watch on TV.

Do those little things that make her smile when she thinks of you. Like putting dishes in the dishwasher instead of leaving them on the table or in the sink. Like cleaning out the sink after you shave. Like opening the car door for her or holding her coat for her or standing when she approaches the table in a restaurant.

4. Looking vs. staring. You know what I’m talking about.

That head snapping stare doesn’t impress anyone you are with. It’s a matter of focus. If an attractive woman happens by while I’m with my wife, to be sure I notice her. But I don’t let my noticing interfere with the focus of my attention which remains on my wife. The minute my focus shifts to the person I’m looking at, then I’m staring, and I’m going to have a problem.

5. What your mother always tried to teach you; say “please” and “thank you.”

It sounds trite, but it’s some of the best advice you’ll ever get. Think of it this way:

When you say “please,” you turn a demand into a request. When you say “thank you,” you turn expecting someone to do something into appreciating what someone is doing for you. People like to be asked to do something and people really like being appreciated.

Where does this work for you? Everywhere. It’s not just at home. It’s with your friends as well. And it’s with your co-workers, prospects, clients, and suppliers. It’s with your children. You can’t expect them to do the things you ask of them if you don’t model the behaviors yourself.

Saying “please” and “thank you” costs you literally nothing, yet it can make the people you are with think very highly of you and want to do things for you and want be with you.

That’s it. Five little things you can work on to improve your relationships at home with friends and special people, and at work. Bottom line: that’s what etiquette is really about. Knowing what to do and say to build great relationships. I think we all want to be liked, we like to be liked. Etiquette will help us to leave an impression of, “What a great guy he is. I really like being with him.”

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2007 04:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adieha at 3-1-2007 09:33 PM

aku paling tak suke laki bile time mkn.. die tak reti nak ngunyah tutup mulut. leh nampak mknn die.. sbb die kunyah sambil bukak mulut. kalo die mkn mashed potato lagi la disgustin ...

selalunya aku makan tutup mulut..bersopan la sikit...tapi bila datang awek aje...aku gi dekat dekat pastu kunyah tak tutup mulut..especially mashed potato tu...sebijik macam Marlon Wayans kunyah time date dgn Terry Crew dalam white chicks.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2007 04:32 PM | Show all posts

apa yg wa perhatikan...cara mkn camtu..buat selera terbantut...mkn kena berhati2...bunyi pinggan berlaga pun..org dh jeling2....isssh...

:setuju: :setuju: :setuju:

Lagi satu kan.. Aku tak reti nak pegang garfu tangan kiri i.e. masukkan makanan ke mulut guna tangan kiri..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2007 04:34 PM | Show all posts

Aku suka makan fish & chips tp selalu apa yg aku buat ialah.. aku potong dulu siap2 ikan tu.. pastu baru aku guna garfu dgn tangan kanan..

Tp kekadang lecehlah.. aku terpaksa gak switch hands sebab ikan tu terpaksa dipotong lagi..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-7-2018 12:26 PM | Show all posts
adieha replied at 3-1-2007 09:33 PM

aku paling tak suke laki bile time mkn.. die tak reti nak ngunyah tutup mulut. leh na ...

Setuju!!! Lelaki yang makan tak tau tutup mulut memang turn-off ok

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:52 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063863 second(s), 42 queries .