CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 28073|Reply: 179

NBA -

[Copy link]
Post time 4-1-2007 06:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
lets talk about National Basketball Association  (NBA)
sebab memang ramai peminat NBA  di merata dunia --
first sebagai introducer   lemme just recap
all the NBA teams for the season --

*season's  playoff in June -- so we gonna get
lots of news about it --- and all are welcome to contribute --

here are the teams --

EAST TEAMS

Atlantic Division
Boston Celtics
New Jersey Nets
New York Knicks
Philadelphia 76ers
Toronto Raptors

Central Division
Chicago Bulls
Cleveland Cavaliers
Detroit Pistons
Indiana Pacers
Milwaukee Bucks

Southeast Division
Atlanta Hawks
Charlotte Bobcats
Miami Heat
Orlando Magic
Washington Wizards

WEST TEAMS

Southwest Division
Dallas Mavericks
Houston Rockets
Memphis Grizzlies
New Orleans Hornets
San Antonio Spurs

Northwest Division
Denver Nuggets
Minnesota Timberwolves
Portland Trail Blazers
Seattle SuperSonics
Utah Jazz

Pacific Division
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
Phoenix Suns
Sacramento Kings

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-1-2007 06:55 PM | Show all posts
so ada dua conferences -
EASTERN CONFERENCE  and WESTERN CONFERENCE

so bila NBA finals  wud be between
the champion of the eastern conference ( the East team )
vs  the champion of the western conference ( the West team)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-1-2007 07:04 PM | Show all posts
ah ada cerita tentang coach Pat Riley ( ex coach for Lakers during zaman
kegemilangan depa --  masa ada magic  johnson as well as kareem abdul jabbar)
yang ailing and gonna take a leave of absence  from  coaching  Miami Heat ( Shaq's team )
a big news for NBA since he is a very important figure for the successful
of Heat last season   (as well as all time  best coach -- in the late 80's as well)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riley takes leave of absence from champion Heat
By TIM REYNOLDS, AP Sports Writer

MIAMI (AP) -- Pat Riley is taking a break from a season that has left him limping and in pain.

Pat Riley

The Miami Heat coach began an indefinite leave of absence Wednesday because of hip and knee problems, choosing assistant Ron Rothstein to fill his spot on an interim basis.

Riley will have surgery Friday to remove floating chips his right knee. Surgery on his hip, the malady that hurts him most now, is not yet scheduled. The 61-year-old coach doesn't know how long he'll be out.

"I'm going to be displaced for a while, but not disconnected at all," he said.

Miami's record fell to 13-18 on Wednesday after a 110-95 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers. Already this season, the Heat have seen Shaquille O'Neal, Dwyane Wade and Jason Williams -- perhaps the three biggest keys in last year's championship run -- miss many games with injuries.

And now it's Riley's turn.

"We have a championship team that is sideways right now, so this is going to be a great challenge," Riley said. "Keep your notebooks open. We'll see how it plays out."

Riley, who also is the Heat president, resigned as coach shortly before the 2003-04 season, then returned to the bench in December 2005, replacing Stan Van Gundy and postponing right hip replacement surgery.

In September, after deciding against having offseason surgery, Riley said he didn't expect to need the operation this season, but the pain has apparently worsened in recent weeks.
"I'm just tired of the pain and the medication," Riley said.
Riley was asked if the knee injury, or at its severity, stems in any way from him reportedly kicking a locker room door last week following a loss in Chicago.
"What I do in the locker room really has always been my business," Riley said.
Heat center Alonzo Mourning said he didn't know if the kick made Riley's condition worse.
"Typical Riles," Mourning said. "All the years that he's coached me I've seen him tear a lot of things up."

Rothstein was the Heat's first head coach in the 1988-89 season and lasted three years with the expansion franchise, finishing with a 57-189 record. His last full stint as an NBA head coach was with the 1992-93 Detroit Pistons, a team he guided to a 40-42 record, and he filled in for Riley for the final two games of last season while the coach visited his ailing mother.

"Listen, I haven't been in the first chair in an NBA game since 1993," said Rothstein, who also coached the WNBA's Miami Sol for three seasons. "Coaching the WNBA was a totally different story. I don't mean to demean that at all. But this is different. So, I'm sort of curious to see how I'll feel and how I'll handle it."

Riley's frustration has grown as the Heat have struggled this season, remaining mired below .500. Plus, on Wednesday he deactivated forwards Antoine Walker and James Posey because neither met a Jan. 1 deadline for a team conditioning goal regarding body fat.

But he said Wednesday the team's record did not factor into his decision to temporarily step aside now.
"We've had defensive lapses that are mind-boggling to me," Riley said. "The offensive output will be corrected when Shaq and Dwyane and everybody's healthy. I don't think there's been any question about that. But I haven't been happy with our overall effort and defense all year long."

The Heat haven't had their preseason projected starting five together for any games yet this season because of all the injuries.
"We're all frustrated that we're not doing as well as we're supposed to be doing," O'Neal said. "But there's a lot of iffy factors involved with that. Very soon, everybody will be back. That'll be the day we're looking forward to."
Wade, last season's finals MVP, was expected to miss his third straight game Wednesday because of a sprained wrist. A six-game Western swing begins Friday in Phoenix and the team hopes to get O'Neal back by the end of the trip.

"I haven't been happy about the situation," Riley said. "I don't think anybody is. I hope that when everybody gets healthy, including myself, it'll rectify itself."

Riley has a career record of 1,164-607, including Wednesday's loss, which counts against him. Last season's title run was vindication for Riley, who made sweeping roster changes after the 2005 playoffs. The championship was Riley's seventh and his fifth as a head coach, but his first since 1988 with the Showtime-era Los Angeles Lakers.

Other marquee coaches have dealt with similar issues. Larry Brown missed 17 games with the Pistons two seasons ago following hip surgery, and Lakers coach Phil Jackson missed about a month before this season after his hip was replaced. But, Riley cracks, that's no indication of how long he'll be out.  "I'm tougher than those guys," he said.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-1-2007 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Games -  Malaysia time 5th January --

1 - Pistons vs Hornets -  9AM - TNT

2. Lakers vs Kings - 10.30AM - TNT

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-1-2007 10:59 PM | Show all posts
basketball # nba: Garnett enjoys return to old ball in Minnesota victory

NEW YORK:Kevin Garnett had 32 points and 14 rebounds to lead the Minnesota Timberwolves to a 102-96 road win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Monday, as the league welcomed the return of the old leather ball.

The NBA introduced a synthetic ball at the start of the season, but following a number of complaints from players, the old ball was reintroduced from the first day of the year.

Garnett was one of the most vocal opponents of the new ball and he looked far more comfortable in the first game with the older model, shooting 12-for-18 from the field and scoring 13 of his points during the fourth quarter.

The T-Wolves star had shot just 38 percent from the field in his previous four games and his scoring numbers had been down all season.

However, his big fourth quarter helped Minnesota overcome a 10-point deficit and the T-Wolves out-scored the Bobcats 34-18 in the final frame.

Ricky Davis added 25 points, seven rebounds and seven assists for Minnesota, who trailed by as many as 20 points in the second quarter.

Mark Blount chipped in with 21 points for the Timberwolves, who moved back to within a game of the 500 mark at 14-15.

Matt Carroll led the Bobcats with 23 points, but Charlotte lost for the 22nd time in 31 games this season. Raymond Felton added 22 points and nine assists and Adam Morrison had 18 points.

Emeka Okafor hauled down 14 rebounds for the Bobcats and also had 12 points, as Charlotte shot 52 percent from the field to 49 percent for Minnesota.

l TONY Allen scored 22 points as the Boston Celtics snapped a six-game losing streak with a 89-81 win over the Portland Trail Blazers. Portland has lost three straight.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-1-2007 07:55 PM | Show all posts
Player of the Week
Michael Redd

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 6-1-2007 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Mavericks rally to 13th straight win
By ELIZABETH WHITE, Associated Press Writer

SAN ANTONIO - Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavericks won a game that Manu Ginobili said the Spurs needed but "just couldn't take." San Antonio is getting used to that feeling when Dallas comes to town. Nowitzki scored a season-high 36 points to lead the Mavs to their 13th straight victory, 90-85 over the Spurs on Friday night.

The Spurs lost their third straight. It also was Dallas' third straight victory in San Antonio, dating to Game 7 of last season's Western Conference semifinals.

"Early we didn't play well. They got whatever they wanted, beat us to every loose ball and they got too many offensive rebounds," Nowitzki said. "In the second half our effort was a lot better. We had a bounce in our step. We kept making big plays."

Josh Howard added 18 points and 12 rebounds for Dallas.

San Antonio was led by Ginobili, who scored 25 points. Tim Duncan had 18 points, Tony Parker contributed 15 and Fabricio Oberto was perfect from the field, going 7-of-7 and adding 14 points.

"We needed it badly. We just couldn't take it, so we just got to give them credit," Ginobili said. "We need to realize we need to improve a lot."

But Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said he was "thrilled" with his team's effort.

"We did a great job, we just came up short," he said. "That's all there is to it."

It was the teams' third meeting of the season and their second in San Antonio. The Spurs beat the Mavericks 97-91 in November in Dallas. The Mavs answered later that month, beating the Spurs 95-92 in San Antonio.

Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, who has made fun of San Antonio's River Walk in the past, donned a shirt early in Friday's game that read: "I went to the San Antonio River Walk and all I got was a rash." But later on he was sporting a different one.

A Mavericks spokeswoman said Cuban removed the shirt at halftime but she gave no reason for the change. She said he was wearing another shirt underneath it. Cuban was unavailable after the game for additional comment.

The Spurs blew a 12-point lead and the game was tied with 3:38 to go. It was one of five ties during the matchup. The teams were tied again at 82 before Dallas pulled away with baskets by Howard and Devean George.

Nowitzki's fadeaway jump shot with 40 seconds left put the Mavericks up 88-84. Duncan made a foul shot to bring the Spurs within three, but a 3-point miss by Bruce Bowen, followed by a pair of made free throws from Howard, ended the evening.

The Spurs took a 29-21 lead into the second quarter and extended it to 51-40 at halftime. Oberto scored all of his points in the first half, including a last-second tip-in just before the second quarter ended.

We "didn't have the best of first halves," Mavs coach Avery Johnson said. "They had a lot more energy. We were just out of sync."

Nowitzki, who had 18 points in the half, was left to make up for poor shooting by his teammates. He went 7-of-9 from the field, while the Mavericks' other four starters made just one shot apiece during the first half.

Both teams got off to a slow start in the third, but Howard eventually got going to help out Nowitzki. He had nine points in the quarter.

A pair of free throws by Nowitzki soon brought the Mavericks within a point, but a last-second basket from Michael Finley gave the Spurs a 69-66 advantage heading into the final 12 minutes.

The Mavericks took the lead off a 3-pointer from Nowitzki with 5:29 left in the fourth. Ginobili, who was 4-of-6 behind the arc, matched him nearly two minutes later to tie the game at 80.

Johnson said he was pleased with the win, but doubted the victory will remain memorable.

"Our guys are resilient, tough-minded. Fortunately tonight we scored one more point than them," he said. "But you're looking at a championship team in the Spurs. I don't think anybody will remember this game at the end of the season because this is still January."

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2007 07:23 PM | Show all posts
bestnya leh baca psl basketball :love: :love: :love:
houston rockets is my fav team!!:love:
tq dexa!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-1-2007 08:35 AM | Show all posts

philadelphia 76ers is working on to buy out their power forward contract, chris webber - former nba star, and webber will likely be released by the end of this weekend. even if he doesn't catch on with another team, he'll still make over US$30 mil for the next two years.

hmmm.... oobi kerja sampai bersara pun susah nak dapat macam tu. dia orang ni, tak payah kerja, duit masuk ajer. banyak pulak tu!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2007 06:51 AM | Show all posts
Leaving the bench leads to one-game suspension for Davis  
Updated 1/20/2007

MINNEAPOLIS (AP)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2007 07:18 AM | Show all posts
Heat, Mavs gear up for rematch of Finals

By TIM REYNOLDS, AP Sports Writer

MIAMI - It's been seven months since the Miami Heat beat the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA finals. Seven long months, to be exact. "Seems forever ago," Heat guard Dwyane Wade said.

And while those glorious memories from winning the NBA finals might seem a bit hazy to the Heat these days, given that they're 19-21 and mired in third place in the Southeast Division, the Mavericks certainly remember the image of Miami players dancing on Dallas' home floor in celebration.

So when the NBA's best team from last season faces the best team so far this season on Sunday in Miami, the Mavericks will be looking for some tiny measure of revenge.

"We've got a totally different team than we had last season," said Dallas guard Jason Terry, whose team is 33-8 overall, 19-1 in its last 20 games. "I mean, it will be in the back of your mind, but what can you do? They're not going to give up their rings if we beat them."

At least one of the integral parts of last season's finals won't be around Sunday; Heat coach Pat Riley is recovering from a procedure to remove cartilage from his knee and a subsequent hip-replacement surgery.

But Miami may get another key face back. Center Shaquille O'Neal is listed as day-to-day, said interim coach Ron Rothstein, and it's possible that he'll return following a 33-game hiatus following surgery to repair torn knee cartilage.

Even if O'Neal plays, he'll be rusty. And that's one of the reasons why Mavs guard Jerry Stackhouse

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2007 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Phoenix Suns hit 15 in a row again

The Miami Heat had Shaquille O'Neal, Dwyane Wade and a 20-point lead. Somehow, none of that was enough, proving there are no sure things in the NBA. The Phoenix Suns are pretty close, though.

Miami blew O'Neal's long-awaited return from knee surgery Wednesday night, losing 96-94 in overtime to the Indiana Pacers in a game even the stunned Heat had trouble explaining.

"I don't know what happened," Wade said.

There were no surprises in New York, where the Suns beat the Knicks 112-107 for their 15th straight victory, tying the franchise record they set barely a month ago. Phoenix became the first team to have two winning streaks of at least 15 games in the same season since the Los Angeles Lakers had streaks of 19 and 16 in a row in 1999-00, and doesn't plan on slowing down.

"It has been a lot of fun," center Amare Stoudemire said. "It is always fun when you are winning. That is something we have been doing and that is something we will continue to do."

In other games, it was: Toronto 90, New Orleans 88; Detroit 103, Charlotte 92; Philadelphia 118, Cleveland 115 in double overtime; Atlanta 82, Boston 76; Memphis 132, Utah 130 in overtime; Houston 90, San Antonio 85; Sacramento 114, Milwaukee 106; Portland 101, Minnesota 98 in overtime; and Golden State 110, New Jersey 109.

Stoudemire scored 26 of his 30 points in the second half. Steve Nash finished with 22 points and 14 assists as the Suns scored 63 points in the second half after an un-Sunslike 49 in the first two periods. Shawn Marion added 20 points and 10 rebounds.

Phoenix's Mike D'Antoni will coach the Western Conference in next month's All-Star game as a result of Wednesday's victory and San Antonio's 90-85 loss to Houston. With Dallas' Avery Johnson ineligible because he coached last year, D'Antoni earned the spot by clinching the highest winning percentage among coaches through games of Feb. 4.

"Especially in the first 41 games (actually 42), it's pretty tough," D'Antoni said of the streaks. "We take care of business, guys come out and play hard every night. They know when we should win. We've had some breaks along the way. Some people have been out. Hopefully it just keeps going and we keep getting better."

The Knicks, who were already without point guard Stephon Marbury, lost center Eddy Curry in the fourth quarter with a strained left calf. New York hopes both players can be ready Friday when it hosts Miami.

The defending champions got O'Neal back on the court Wednesday after he'd missed 35 games, and Wade joined him after sitting out Monday because of an ankle injury. That made the victory even sweeter for Indiana.

"That's a really big emotional victory for us," said Danny Granger, who scored 14 of his 16 points in the fourth quarter and overtime. "That's one you can build on for the rest of the season."

Wade had 32 points and eight assists, and O'Neal had five points and five rebounds in 14 minutes off the bench.

"It's good to be out there with the guys, but obviously there's a lot of rust," O'Neal said. "The rust will wear off and I'll get my rhythm back."

Rockets 90, Spurs 85

At San Antonio, Tracy McGrady scored 37 points to help Houston snap a three-game losing streak. Tim Duncan had a season-high 37 points and also grabbed 10 rebounds for the Spurs, who had their three-game winning streak end.

Grizzlies 132, Jazz 130, OT

Eddie Jones beat the buzzer with a 22-foot jump shot and Memphis ended a 10-game road losing streak. Pau Gasol had 17 points, 12 assists and 13 rebounds for the Grizzlies and Chucky Atkins added 29 points and 15 assists.

Carlos Boozer scored a career-high 39 and Deron Williams had 21 assists for the Jazz, also a career best.

Trail Blazers 101, Timberwolves 98, OT

At Portland, Ore., Zach Randolph had 22 points, 15 rebounds, and two key free throws at the end as the Trail Blazers spoiled Randy Wittman's first game as Minnesota's interim head coach.

Kevin Garnett had 31 points and eight rebounds for the Timberwolves, losers of five straight.

76ers 118, Cavaliers 115, 2OT

At Cleveland, Andre Iguodala scored eight points in the second overtime and finished with a career-high 34 as Philadelphia handed Cleveland an embarrassing loss.

LeBron James scored a season-high 39 points _ 13 in the second OT _ and Larry Hughes added 26 for the Cavaliers, who have dropped five of six overall and two straight at home, where they are 15-5.

Pistons 103, Bobcats 92

At Charlotte, N.C., Richard Hamilton scored 22 points and Rasheed Wallace had 11 of his 20 in the fourth quarter to help Detroit salvage a season series split.

Gerald Wallace had 29 points and 11 rebounds, and Emeka Okafor added 17 points and 16 rebounds for Charlotte. Chris Webber added 19 points for the Pistons, who shot 52 percent in winning their third straight game.

Warriors 110, Nets 109

At Oakland, Calif., Monta Ellis hit a 17-foot jumper at the buzzer, and Golden State rallied from an 11-point deficit in the final 4 1/2 minutes.

Vince Carter had 23 points and a career-high 13 assists, and Jason Kidd scored 26 points. But two days after blowing a 20-point lead in the final 15 minutes of a one-point loss to Sacramento, New Jersey also blew the second game of its five-game West Coast road trip.

Kings 114, Bucks 106

At Sacramento, Calif., Ron Artest scored 36 points and the Kings led from the start in their second straight victory. Milwaukee has dropped five straight and 10 of 11.

Raptors 90, Hornets 88

At Toronto, Chris Bosh scored a season-high 35 points, including a tying 3-pointer with 1:01 left as the Raptors rallied from 15 down in the fourth quarter.

Hawks 82, Celtics 76

At Boston, Joe Johnson and Josh Smith each scored 21 points as Atlanta handed Boston its ninth straight loss and 16th in the last 18 games.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2007 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Bobcats defeat Lakers 106-97 in overtime

LOS ANGELES - This time, Charlotte needed only one overtime to beat the Los Angeles Lakers. Matt Carroll scored 24 points, Emeka Okafor had 20 points and 18 rebounds, and the Bobcats won 106-97 Friday night for their third consecutive victory over Los Angeles.

Kobe Bryant led the Lakers with 32 points, becoming at 28 years and 156 days the youngest player in NBA history to reach 18,000 points. Wilt Chamberlain did so at 28 years and 166 days, followed by Michael Jordan at 28 years and 359 days.

"It's always special," Bryant said. "Things like that really don't sink in until the end of your career."

Bryant's wide-open 3-pointer with 1.6 seconds left in regulation sent Los Angeles to overtime for the sixth time this season, but the Lakers' second OT loss to the Bobcats in nearly a month ended their six-game home winning streak.

"My mouth nearly hit the floor. I almost lost the ball because I was so wide open," Bryant said. "It's the first time I've been that wide open for a big shot like that in a long, long, long time."

Call it a big oops by Gerald Wallace, who had 18 points for Charlotte.

"We were supposed to switch and I didn't switch out," he said. "It left the best player in the league wide open for a 3 and he knocked it down. But we were able to come back in the overtime and take control."

Lamar Odom had 12 points and seven rebounds in his return to the Lakers from a sprained right knee. Odom, who started, had been out since Dec. 12. Rookie Andrew Bynum had 11 points and a career-high 16 rebounds for his seventh double-double of the season.

"I felt a little slow out there," Odom said. "It will take time to get the explosion back."

It was another tight game between teams that needed triple overtime to decide their first meeting on Dec. 29. Bryant scored 58 points in the Lakers' 133-124 defeat at Charlotte. The teams split their meetings last season, with the Bobcats winning at home Feb. 2.

One of the Eastern Conference's worst teams, the Bobcats came in with a 3-10 record against the West, but they were the aggressors from the start, streaking to a 20-9 lead.

Charlotte outscored the Lakers 11-7 over the final 5:40 of regulation only to watch Bryant tie it at 91.

"We thought there was no way we should lose when we were up three with a couple of seconds to go," Carroll said. "When Kobe hit that shot, we said, `We came too far to lose this game

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2007 09:13 PM | Show all posts
Bulls brave the Heat, Shaq sits out again

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Ben Gordon had 34 points and seven assists as the Chicago Bulls beat the Miami Heat 100-97 on Saturday.

The Heat were once again without Shaquille O'Neal, who continues to recover from knee surgery that saw him miss 35 consecutive games.

O'Neal has played twice since returning from his long layoff, scoring 11 points in 15 minutes in a loss to New York on Friday. The team plans to work him back into a regular playing schedule slowly.

The NBA champion Miami lost their third straight game and for the fifth time in their past six to slip to 19-25.

Kirk Hinrich added 26 points for the Bulls, who won their third straight game to improve to 26-19 and move into a first place tie in the Central Division.

Ben Wallace left the game with a left knee sprain with 5:01 left to play and did not return. His injury will be evaluated on Sunday.

Andres Nocioni added 19 points for the Bulls, while Wallace hauled down 15 rebounds before his injury, including 11 in the first half.

Dwyane Wade led the Heat with 24 points, eight rebounds and eight assists.

*The Dallas Mavericks improved to 36-9 with a 106-104 win over the Sacramento Kings.

*Zach Randolph had 42 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Portland Trail Blazers to a wild 135-132 double overtime win over the Memphis Grizzlies.

*Vince Carter scored 40 points as the New Jersey Nets beat the Denver Nuggets 112-102.

*Andre Iguodala had 24 points as the Philadelphia 76ers beat the Atlanta Hawks 104-89.

*Jermaine O'Neal scored 21 points as the Indiana Pacers won their third straight game with a 102-84 win over the Toronto Raptors.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-2-2007 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Wade's huge 4th quarter topples Cavs

MIAMI - Dwyane Wade turned the ball over more than any Miami Heat player in history Thursday night. His teammates will likely forgive him. Wade had 41 points

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2007 09:41 PM | Show all posts
my fav team : Phoenix Suns

I've been supporting this team since 16 years ago...
Since "Shazam" era....Charles Barkley (Ring of Honor), Kevin Johnson aka KJ (Ring of Honor), 'Thunder' Dan Majerle (dah jadi lifetime Ring of Honor)....
And now, we have Steve Nash, Marion, Diaw, Piatkowski and many more...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-2-2007 12:59 PM | Show all posts
fav team carpet Houston Rockets...
tp skrg x dpt tgk n ikut sgt perkembangan diorg...
tp mula2 carpet jd suka psl ada Bob Sura..Yao Ming..Tracy McGrady!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2007 08:31 PM | Show all posts

Reply #16 JustWant2Know's post

whoaa ye ka minat suns -
dulu suka tengok depa
(selalu mesti TAK NAK SOKONG depa - ;) )
suka tengok sir charles main - tapi still -  saya sentiasa
sokong bulls (during jordan) and lakers  
danny ainge pun good  masa dia dengan suns -
(after he played with trail blazers -  masuk final tapi
trail blazers kalah dengan bulls )
suka juga tengok dan majerle  -
KJ pulak walau pun kecik aje tapi macam lipas kudung -

sir charles ni lama dengan 76ers  tapi tak dapat ring langsung
untuk sixers -

[ Last edited by  dexa at 11-2-2007 08:34 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2007 08:36 PM | Show all posts
Pistons roll over Raptors for sixth straight win

DETROIT (Reuters) - Rasheed Wallace scored a season-high 28 points to lead the streaking Detroit Pistons to a sixth straight victory with a 98-92 win over the Toronto Raptors at The Palace of Auburn Hills on Saturday.

Detroit (31-18) opened up a 2 game lead over the idle Cleveland Cavaliers in the Central Division, with the Pistons' recent run also moving them into first place overall in the Eastern Conference standings.

The Raptors (27-24) also had a five-game winning streak heading into the game, but the run ended with an eighth straight loss in Detroit.

Toronto took a 24-18 first quarter lead and frustrated the Pistons with some tenacious defense in the early going before Detroit finally gained momentum in the second half, eventually taking a 76-73 lead after three quarters.

The home team shot 50 percent from the field overall to lead for most of the second half.

Wallace was the catalyst after taking a fourth quarter technical foul, scoring six of his points late in the game to help the Pistons hold off the Raptors down the stretch.

He told reporters after the game that the foul call served to motivate him for the rest of the night.

"If they make those calls on myself or any of our players, absolutely I'll feed off that," Wallace said.

Richard Hamilton added 21 points and eight assists for the Pistons, while Chauncey Billups chipped in 14 points and had nine assists despite making just three of his 11 shot attempts.

T.J. Ford led the Raptors with 17 points and 11 assists, but the Raptors saw their Atlantic Division lead cut to 2 games as the New Jersey Nets won at home against the Orlando Magic.

Rookie Andrea Bargnani had 15 points and All-Star Chris Bosh contributed 14 points and 11 rebounds for the Raptors, who had won 14 of their previous 18 games to match their win total, from all of last season.

*Vince Carter scored 32 points to lead the New Jersey Nets to their third straight victory, a 93-78 win over the Orlando Magic.

*Chris Paul had 23 points and 11 assists as the New Orleans Hornets won their third straight game, downing the Memphis Grizzlies 114-99.

*Tracy McGrady and Juwan Howard both scored 16 points as the Houston Rockets routed the Charlotte Bobcats 104-83.

*Carmelo Anthony had 29 points, 10 rebounds and eight assists as the Denver Nuggets beat the Milwaukee Bucks 109-102.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2007 08:08 AM | Show all posts
weekend ni ade NBA all star kat Las Vegas.. east vs west..

Eastern rosters

NO.       PLAYER             (TEAM)           POS.        HT.      WT.     BIRTHDATE      FROM
0     *Gilbert Arenas         (Washington)     G          6-4      210       01/06/82        Arizona
1      Chauncey Billups       (Detroit)           G           6-3      202     09/25/1976     Colorado
4     *Chris Bosh              (Toronto)          F          6-10     235        03/24/84       Georgia Tech
3   #Caron Butler            (Washington)      F          6-7      228      03/13/1980    Connecticut
15     Vince Carter          (New Jersey)       G-F        6-6      22       01/26/1977     North Carolina
32    Richard Hamilton       (Detroit)           G-F        6-7      193      02/14/1978      Connecticut
12    #Dwight Howard      (Orlando)          C-F        6-11     265     12/08/1985           (GA)
23     *LeBron James      (Cleveland)          F          6- 8       245     12/30/85       St. Vincent/St. Mary HS
2      # Joe Johnson        (Atlanta)            G         6-7       235      06/29/1981       Arkansas
5     i Jason Kidd            (New Jersey)        G         6-4       210      03/23/1973       California
7      Jermaine O'Neal       (Indiana)          F-C        6-11      260     10/13/1978      Eau Claire HS (SC)
32   *Shaquille O'Neal      (Miami)             C          7-1        325      03/06/72                LSU
3     *Dwyane Wade       (Miami)              G          6-4       212 0     1/17/82            Marquette

[ Last edited by  chuckiey at 16-2-2007 08:09 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 11:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086200 second(s), 50 queries .