SUPERBOWL XLII will be held in Glendale, Arizona -

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-1-2007 01:28 AM | Show all posts
advertisement during superbowl ni adalah
antara five minutes ads yang termahal dibayar  in the world

yang famous ialah ads APPLE masa superbowl in 1984 -
apple introduced macintosh -
(Raiders vs Redskin --  that year raiders menang)

memang orang ramai tertunggu tunggu apakah ads
during superbowl and for this year is not an exception -

here --

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anheuser-Busch unveils Super Bowl ads

By SETH SUTEL, AP Business Writer
Thu Jan 25, 7:48 AM ET

NEW YORK - In the annual Big Game of advertising _ the Super Bowl _ marketing powerhouse Anheuser-Busch Cos. is the force to be reckoned with, and this year is no different. The brewer will once again be the largest advertiser during the Feb. 4 matchup between the Indianapolis Colts and the Chicago Bears with a combined five minutes of ad time for its Budweiser and Bud Light brands.

In addition to its usual stable of Clydesdale horses, the company will also enlist help this year from racing star Dale Earnhardt Jr., some beer-thieving crabs and a scary hitchhiker.

The Super Bowl represents an enormous commitment for Budweiser. Bob Lachky, chief creative officer of Anheuser-Busch, said the St. Louis-based brewer has been advertising on the game since 1976 and has been the exclusive alcoholic beverage sponsor since 1989, an arrangement that runs through 2012.

"It's important to us because it kicks off our selling season, it's the best platform possible to launch new ideas or to sustain existing campaigns, and it's absolutely the most efficient way to reach the most adult consumers in one sitting," Lachky said Wednesday.

Despite the rise of cable, the Internet other media to compete with broadcast television, the Super Bowl remains the most-viewed media event all year, drawing in some 90 million viewers and enticing a huge array of marketers to pony up the big bucks for an ad, the price of which is running as high as $2.6 million for this year's broadcast on CBS Corp.'s CBS network, up slightly from about a top price of about $2.5 million last year.

Lachky said the overlap of the hitchhiker spot with the recent opening of the horror film "The Hitcher" was completely coincidental, saying that ad creators typically start looking at scripts _ up to 80 in all _ as early as August. But the buzz surrounding the movie certainly doesn't hurt.

In the spot, spooky music cues as a couple drives down a dark road. Fumbling with a map, a woman is alarmed when her boyfriend slows down to pick up a hitchhiker, pointing out that he is carrying an ax.

"But he has Bud Light," pleads the boyfriend.

"And an ax!" she insists.

In another new spot, racing champion Dale Earnhardt Jr. appears in a wild apocalyptic scene being chased by deranged characters straight out a "Mad Max" movie. Another features rapper Jay-Z and former Miami Dolphins coach Don Shula facing off over a chess-like rendering of a high-tech football game using holographic images. Bud is still testing the spots and finalizing its plans for the game, Lachky said.

Comedian Carlos Mencia, of the Comedy Central show "Mind of Mencia," gets a big break with a spot set in a classroom. Lachky predicts that Mencia will get an enormous boost following the appearance, which similarly did wonders for Cedric the Entertainer.

And what would Budweiser Super Bowl ads be without some animated critters? This year, a gang of mischievous red crabs turn up on a beach to carry off a cooler full of beers. As in past years, Bud is keeping many of the punch lines a secret until game day, as many other advertisers do as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2007 01:41 AM | Show all posts
mana nk dpt time table dia?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2007 01:49 AM | Show all posts
dh dapat: http://www.nfl.com/schedules :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2007 07:54 AM | Show all posts
aku rase superbowl halftime show pun gempak gak....
thn ni , Prince akan wat performance utk superbowl halftime show..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2007 08:11 AM | Show all posts
pehh dexa..ko minat american footbal jugak eh..

再度住まなければならなかったら私の生命私は同じ間違いを、すぐにだけ作る。    

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-1-2007 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Pak_Jen at 26-1-2007 08:11 AM
pehh dexa..ko minat american footbal jugak eh..

memang minat pak jen!
masa kat canada tu  
saya pergi tengok CFL ( yang ni canadian football
lebih kurang  NFL juga)

dan pernah tengok sekali - seahawks lawan -
sebab seattle tu dekat dengan victoria --

gila  pak jen!!!
NFL  gila  best dia! -

malangnya team yang saya suka dah bertahun hampeh ni --
san francisco 40'ers
tapi saya masih bersabar  juga la -
dah kita suka dan minat --  kita support2 juga la
walaupun depa main few times  hancuq --

tapi soon they gonna rise again --  no doubt -

pak jen minat gak tak?
sokong team mana?

untuk SUPERBOWL ni  - saya dah la sedih patriots tak masuk
tapi saya rasa saya nak sokong bears --
sebab dulu masa mike ditka coached bears  - saya sokmo sokong juga -

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2007 07:47 PM | Show all posts
Phillips expecting new deals for Smith and Angelo
By RICK GANO, AP Sports Writer
January 25, 2007

LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) -- The last time Ted Phillips went to the Super Bowl with the Chicago Bears, he was the team's controller, not it's CEO and president.

His task during the festivities leading up to the 1986 game between the Bears and Patriots was more of a menial one.

"I had been here two years, I was the controller, and at the Super Bowl I handled the rental cars. I'm not going to do that this year. I'm not doing it," Phillips said Wednesday.

What the chief executive officer wants to do now that the Bears have made it back is keep a winning formula intact. That's why he's hopeful he can reach a new contract agreement with Lovie Smith, who was the lowest paid head coach in the NFL this season.

There have been initial discussions with both Smith and general manager Jerry Angelo on contract extensions, but they have been put on hold until after the Bears play the Colts in Miami on Feb. 4.

"Put it this way, I'd rather be sitting here in front of you guys right now answering questions about Lovie's contract heading into the Super Bowl than if we were 4-12," Phillips said.

"The money part's not an issue. If it was an issue I would have tried to do a deal longer-term last year."

Smith is in the third year of a four-year contract that pays him $1.35 million per season.

"Lovie Smith has indicated to me he wants to be head coach of the Bears for a long time. That's my goal. That's the organization's goal. I know everybody wants to make a big deal out of the fact that there is not a deal," Phillips said.

"It's not unlike a player negotiation in which sometimes it takes longer than you think."

Phillips said he wasn't embarrassed that the coach of the one of the NFL's pioneer franchises, a man who has led the Bears to back-to-back division titles and to their first Super Bowl in 21 years, is the lowest paid in the league. Smith was voted NFL Coach of the Year in 2005.

"When we signed Lovie Smith, signed a four-year contract, it was a market value contract for coaches who had not been a head coach in the NFL. He received a fair deal and he'll receive a fair deal again," Phillips said.

"I guess you'd say it's my prerogative not to do a short-term fix last year. ... I never, including last year, ever thought -- and I've expressed these thoughts privately to Lovie and Jerry as well -- never felt that Lovie Smith wasn't a good head coach. I always believed he was. ... I needed to see another year. In '04, we didn't have a successful year. In '05 we did, but it ended on a sour note with the playoff loss to Carolina."

Angelo had his contract extended through 2008 on Dec. 29, 2003, the day Dick Jauron was fired as Bears coach.

"Ted and I are talking about my contract, too. All that in due time. (It) will resolve itself," Angelo said Wednesday.

"Hey, I've been very fortunate to be in football as long as I've been in this game and having people still want me around, I take that as a real blessing. If I can continue, great. But I'll let that take care of itself."

Angelo, initially hired on June 12, 2001, is credited with stocking the Bears with a mix of veterans and young players. Chicago returned 22 players who started at some point last season, and through the draft added key rookies such as defensive end Mark Anderson, who had 12 sacks, and Devin Hester, who set an NFL record with six kick returns for touchdowns.

Angelo said he realized the Bears were ready to compete for a championship when Chicago rallied from a 20-point second-half deficit and overcame six turnovers to nip Arizona 24-23 in a Monday night game on Oct. 16. The win gave the Bears a 6-0 record.

"Obviously that was our bad game," Angelo said. "National venue, and I'm just sitting there in that press box and everybody is there. I'm going, `You've got to be kidding me. Couldn't we do this Sunday at 12 o'clock? Do we have to do it Monday at 8?"'

But the Bears' determined comeback was as memorable as the poor performance that game. At least for Angelo.

"If I had to pick one game that really exemplified this team, it was that one," Angelo said.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2007 09:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #7 dexa's post

so-so je..sebab live slalu pagi2.. kalo ada layan gak.. tapi biasala..bukanya paham sgt kira point dia..mcm point ragbi ke? dan kdg2 bosan..sebab byk sgt stop2... aduss tak lancar..

再度住まなければならなかったら私の生命私は同じ間違いを、すぐにだけ作る。    

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2007 12:25 PM | Show all posts
colts colts colts colts colts :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2007 01:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hetrek at 27-1-2007 12:25 PM
colts colts colts colts colts :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

bears!! ---

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2007 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Pak_Jen at 27-1-2007 09:37 AM
so-so je..sebab live slalu pagi2.. kalo ada layan gak.. tapi biasala..bukanya paham sgt kira point dia..mcm point ragbi ke? dan kdg2 bosan..sebab byk sgt stop2... aduss tak lancar..

saya tengok aje rugby memang tak faham sangat
rules rugby
tapi untuk NFL ni --

untuk rules -
bila pak jen ada masa --
pak jen boleh baca kat sini...
it is a great sport --
mula2 saya tengok  - saya pun tak berapa minat
tapi  lepas few games  - macam addicted pulak --

http://library.thinkquest.org/C0130702/footballrules.html

maybe nanti sometday kita boleh bet and stuff --
mana tau  tetiba pak jen  sukaaaaaaa sangat dengan NFL
asalkan still sokong liverpool - tak ape!! ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2007 01:46 AM | Show all posts
Ind.-Ill. NFL fans split before game

DANVILLE, Ill. - Shoved to one side of a shelf behind Gary Knight's desk is a Dick Butkus bobblehead doll.

Miami's Dolphin Stadium is lit up, Thursday,
Jan. 25, 2007, as work is under way

Butkus, all 6 inches of him, sits in the middle of a shrine to the Bears' Super Bowl opponents, the Indianapolis Colts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2007 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Super Bowl Facts and Figures

January 27, 2007

AT STAKE -- National Football League Championship for the Vince Lombardi Trophy.
           PARTICIPANTS -- Chicago Bears (NFC) and Indianapolis Colts (AFC). This is the second appearance for Chicago and the third appearance for the Colts.
           SITE -- Dolphin Stadium, Miami. This is the ninth played in Southern Florida and the fourth to be played at Dolphin Stadium.
           SEATING CAPACITY -- 70,000.
           DATE -- Feb. 4, 2007.
           KICKOFF -- 6:25 p.m. EST.
           NETWORK COVERAGE -- By CBS-TV to more than 200 stations throughout the United States plus Bermuda and Guam.
           By CBS Radio/Westwood One to 500 stations within the United States. The Armed Forces Television will also provide broadcast to 180 countries throughout the world.
           The game will be distributed internationally by the NFL and NFL International to 230 countries.
           PLAYERS SHARE -- Winners: $73,000 per man. Losers: $38,000 per man.          
                   PLAYER UNIFORMS -- Chicago will be the home team and use the South bench. The Bears have their choice of wearing its colored or white jersey.
           SUDDEN DEATH -- If the game is tied at regulation time 60 minutes, it will continue in sudden death overtime. The team scoring first (by safety, field goal, or touchdown) will win.
           At the end of regulation playing time, the referee will immediately toss a coin at the center of the field, in accordance with rules pertaining to the usual pre-game toss. The captain of NFC team (the visiting team) will call the toss. Following a three-minute intermission after the end of the regular game, play will continue by 15-minute periods with a two-minute intermission between each such overtime period with no halftime intermission. The teams will change goals between each period, there will be a two-minute warning at the end of each period.
           OFFICIAL TIME -- The scoreboard clock will be official.
           OFFICIALS -- There will be seven officials and two alternates appointed by the Commissioner's office.
           TROPHY -- The winning team receives permanent possession of the Vince Lombardi Trophy, a sterling silver trophy created by Tiffany & Company and presented annually to the winner of the Super Bowl. The trophy was named after the late coach Vince Lombardi of the two-time Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers prior to the 1971 Super Bowl. The trophy is a regulation silver football mounted in a kicking position on a pyramid-like stand of three concave sides. The trophy stands 20 3/4 inches tall, weighs 6.7 pounds and is valued more than $25,000. The words "Vince Lombardi" and "Super Bowl XLI" are engraved on the base along with the NFL shield.
           RINGS -- The NFL pays for up to 150 rings at $5,000 per ring (plus adjustments for increases in gold and diamonds). The league also pays for 150 pieces of jewelry for the losing team, which may not cost more than one-half the price set for the Super Bowl ring.
           ATTENDANCE -- To date, 3,698,356 have attended Super Bowl games. The largest crowd was 103,985 at the 14th Super Bowl at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Calif.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-2-2007 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Prince headlines Super halftime show

MIAMI - Prince barely spoke, and still stole the show. It was billed as a news conference about the Super Bowl entertainment lineup, featuring pregame performers Cirque du Soleil, national anthem singer Billy Joel and Prince, the halftime-show headliner.

Typically, these events have been question-and-answer sessions.

Then again, there's little that's typical about Prince, the enigmatic six-time Grammy winner who once changed his name to an unpronounceable symbol and was best-known for racy lyrics and gyrations before toning his act down considerably in recent years.

"We are not taking questions at the end," NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy told a room packed with reporters and photographers, trying to give fair warning about a minute before Prince arrived, "but we think the trade-off will be pretty good."

The trade-off was a 10-minute concert with Prince and his 10-person entourage using that as their taste of what's coming at halftime on Sunday night.

His jacket, shirt, pants and shoes were orange

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-2-2007 06:24 AM | Show all posts
Clutch kickers await Super Bowl clash

MIAMI - Robbie Gould knows who he wants lining up for the biggest kick in the biggest game. It isn't him. Well, he sure wouldn't mind if he gets the call. But the Chicago Bears' outstanding placekicker, an All-Pro this season, recognizes who is the best clutch kicker in the game: his mentor, Adam Vinatieri.

And guess who will be attempting the Indianapolis Colts' field goals and extra points in Sunday's Super Bowl. Yep, Automatic Adam.

"Who else would you want to have?" says Gould, apparently dismissing himself. "Let's be honest, the guy's hit 22 game-winning field goals when it's on the line, in big-time Super Bowl games, AFC championship games. I wouldn't want anybody else."

Vinatieri is flattered when Gould's praise is relayed. This will be Vinatieri's fifth Super Bowl in 11 NFL seasons, and he has a record 37 postseason field goals, including 11-for-11 this year. He made two winning kicks in Super Bowls, beating St. Louis in 2002 and Carolina in 2004 for the Patriots.

His 45-yarder in the snow to tie a 2002 playoff game with Oakland is the stuff of NFL lore.

"I'm just very fortunate and very lucky to be able to play in this many," Vinatieri says. "There are a lot of guys who play their entire career and never get close, or if they do, they make it once and never see it again. I've got ... four in the last six. That's pretty good.

"When you play on a team like this, good teams that win a lot of games, I guess that betters your odds."

The odds might have seemed against Vinatieri in 1996. He was not drafted out of college

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2007 10:49 PM | Show all posts
so sapa tenguk semalam game ni, colts menang, walau bear yang dapat touch down dulu, tapi colts dpt kejar walau main dalam ujan... opening dia, warna warni betul, grand habis, sarkas during sunset.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2007 10:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #17 faraway's post

baca dah result dia
sedey la pulak
sebab harapkan bears

anyway  congrats colts! --

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 01:53 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084235 second(s), 44 queries .