CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Why many God peoples like Jews and true Christians are gifted?

[Copy link]
Post time 13-2-2007 03:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-2-2007 12:36 PM
Many great ancients prophets have special gift that they can see things of the world to happened in future . Some comes in dreams , vision etc.

Why Muslims and pagan faith do not hve such gif ...

Why many God peoples
for me, god is not people. people is people and god... huh, there's only 1. NO ONE ELSE.

for me; if certain people are gifted, they will be recognized as "prophet/messenger" (NABi/RASUL) or "saint" (WALi). and, when u posted (post #1) saying that muslim prophet are not gifted? think twice, or thrice, or how many as u like ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-2-2007 08:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 12-2-2007 04:55 PM
Agree with you Seph...

Life is a test whether we like it or not..

It's a small island to fill our provisions but it is not our actual destination.

Sometimes, we felt that small island is ...

Hmph ... Don't talk so much. Muslims are Failures. They don't even know what is their Test and kept banging their heads on the floor. I pity them. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2007 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-2-2007 09:38 PM

one simple question, are u saying prophet Daniel and other Jews prophets also brag ?

They don't. That's the different between a real prophet and a self-proclaim prophet. When Daniel a.s. survive the attack of the lion does he told the Babylonian king and his people, "Behold ye!! This lion will not harm me!" unlike some so called 'prophet' crying out loud about his predictions and force everyone to believe in him or perish!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2007 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 13-2-2007 08:28 AM

Hmph ... Don't talk so much. Muslims are Failures. They don't even know what is their Test and kept banging their heads on the floor. I pity them. ;)

Seph, we don't need your pity..keep it to yourself.

I believe my religion is my business, and your religion is yours...as long as we respect each other its fine with me..

I also believe each and everyone of us has their own trials or test in this world and it is vary depending on how we see it. Some of us always consider hardship and poverty as a test but do you know that nobility, power, wealth and luxury is also a test according to us?

I won't argue with you on who is the most righteous above all because it will only put me on the same level with T8.

Peace.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2007 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Hmph ... It is always the most Godless type who talks like they have a great faith. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2007 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 13-2-2007 01:16 PM
Hmph ... It is always the most Godless type who talks like they have a great faith. ;)

What makes you said that? :hmm:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-2-2007 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/12/07 02:59 AM

can muslims  dare to write similar to my topic like 31.01.07 - great flood or some kind like that??

i wouldn't be proud of opening such threads if I were you. It doesn't take much, really. Give some dates, say something random, add WATCH. As for me, it's not a matter of whether I'm dare enough to open such thread or not, it's a matter of integrity and reputation.

Integrity because I don't want to deceive others into thinking that I have any kind of special supernatural gift. I don't want to make big claims I cannot prove.

Reputation because why on earth should I make a fool of myself?

To me, your challenge for us to open such thread is an invitation for us to lower our respect for ourselves. The only time I can think of opening such thread is to show that I don't have the special gift even if my style and techniques are similar to yours, which consequently attempts to prove that you dont have the gift. But I have much better things to do with my time.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2007 02:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/12/07 05:40 AM

hahahhah, barney once make fun of me and after few days, he started braging abt bad omen going take place, heheheheh uncle barney  behave like double tounge

Actually I didn't find barney50's reminder as something ridiculous. In fact I thought it was pretty commendable. barney wasn't trying to tell us to leave our faith. barney was simply trying to tell us to do good. and above all, barney wasn't trying to advertise himself as a 'God's peoples', 'God's watcher' or 'gifted' or anything holy, unlike your case, in which that is at least half of the purpose.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-2-2007 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/11/07 08:36 PM
Why Muslims and pagan faith do not hve such gift?

Coming soon to one and only cari.com

I'm expecting some well-thought article. Is it coming anytime soon? Thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2007 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-2-2007 12:36 PM
Many great ancients prophets have special gift that they can see things of the world to happened in future . Some comes in dreams , vision etc.

Why Muslims and pagan faith do not hve such gif ...

Another self boasting thread and yet rubbish from the CLOWN of Cari Forum.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2007 02:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 12-2-2007 11:21 PM
Truth.8,

I did not make any prediction. I said there was a bad omen and something might happen and called upon all to pray to GOD so that nothing serious should happen to Malaysia on the whole ...

I agreed...Barney50 simply remind us to behave and walk the path that has been outlined by religion and in this case he reminding us to live according to the good principles upheld in every religions. An old Malays porverb use to say:

Yang memuji itu musuh,
Yang menegur itu sahabat.

What can I see is that Barney50 is trying to remind (tegur) us to behave and I can see nothing wrong with it. He didn't anounce that he has the ability to predict the future in an exact manner and anybody who denied him will be perish under God's wrath.

Same goes to you T8, we are trying to reason with you and this act constituted as 'tegur'.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2007 08:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 13-2-2007 01:47 PM

What makes you said that? :hmm:

Because it is empty cans which makes most noise. ;)

Others pray in silence, even in their own temples and holy places; Muslims conduct their prayers using loudspeakers. ;)

Others like Buddhist Monks eat a meal a day (or was it two) for 365 days and never complain or expect anything to come out of their sacrifice; Muslims cannot even control their mouth (and hearts) for 30 DAYS a year.

We don't bring down other people's temples/holy grounds because we have doubts on our own belief or fear that our children will ran away to other religion.

All this are traits of people who think they have God; in fact, God do not bother about you. He have closed His eyes to your people.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2007 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2/13/07 04:37 PM

Muslims cannot even control their mouth (and hearts) for 30 DAYS a year.

and the person who's saying that can hardly control his mouth for a day.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2007 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 14-2-2007 10:14 AM

and the person who's saying that can hardly control his mouth for a day.

Hmph ... I speak so I will not be blamed by Muslims in Hell later. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2007 11:24 AM | Show all posts
TRUTH 8 HAS GIFT , he sAY HE SAW 2 DRAGONFLY HIT 2 TOWER BUILDINGS AND KAPIISHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BUT CHURCH NO BELIEVE HIM

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2007 11:44 AM | Show all posts

Reply #32 Sephiroth's post

Yg joget bergendang sampai tengah jalan menganggu lalulintas mcm org mabuk tu sapa?
Yg pecah kelapa kat jalan, membuat kotor tu sapa?
Kedai yg pasang kuat lagu2 T***l  kuat2 tu sapa?
Ayooo......thambi :cak:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

kazimoto This user has been deleted
Post time 14-2-2007 12:51 PM | Show all posts
Us humans have always been asking the wrong question.

Instead of asking why I have this and you don't and will this make me better/stronger/faste/holier than you, the question that they should be asking is what can I do with this gift to help people.

Where is the love?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2007 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 13-2-2007 02:10 PM

i wouldn't be proud of opening such threads if I were you. It doesn't take much, really. Give some dates, say something random, add WATCH. As for me, it's not a matter of whether I'm dare eno ...

that's because muslims and pagan are out list having true God special gift

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2007 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 13-2-2007 02:17 PM

Actually I didn't find barney50's reminder as something ridiculous. In fact I thought it was pretty commendable. barney wasn't trying to tell us to leave our faith. barney was simply trying t ...

than you can follow barney path. as God says in Bible God will move HIS peoples in last day as watcher to warn peoples to repent so that they worshipped God of Bible not many head gods or praying to One God but indirectly bowing      to an object

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2007 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/13/07 09:17 PM

as God says in Bible God will move HIS peoples in last day as watcherto warn peoples to repent so that they worshipped God of Bible not manyhead gods or praying to One God but indirectly bowing      to an object

so you believe that you are one of the selected few?

By the way, I've read all your posts in this thread, but I have yet to see you answering your own question as stated in the subject of this thread. And at the beginning of the thread you said "coming soon", as if you're going to share with us an insightful explanations. So I'm still waiting.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 08:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.273563 second(s), 46 queries .