CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Why many God peoples like Jews and true Christians are gifted?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 17-2-2007 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 17-2-2007 01:41 AM

kau tak pernah kaji dan baca suke2 jer hentam ckp kan?

Penkaji sejarah barat pun setuju Quran betul2 disampaikan oleh Nabi iaitu Wahyu dprd Allah.

kau yg begitu outdated dan duk blakang ...

well, your nabi was not accepted by Jews the people of the book

get the fact rite

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-2-2007 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 17-2-2007 02:37 AM
Self praise is no praise at all.

not self praise but truth because muslims do not have such gift

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2007 05:01 PM | Show all posts

Reply #80 Truth.8's post

Well, for you maybe its a sign of disaster but for Chinese maybe its a sign of prosperity before Chinese New Year...Who knows? Only God knows best T8.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2007 06:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 17-2-2007 05:01 PM
Well, for you maybe its a sign of disaster but for Chinese maybe its a sign of prosperity before Chinese New Year...Who knows? Only God knows best T8.

i dont believed putting certain object in certain direction bring luck and properity. as for me blessing , luck and properity comes directly from God not an object.

so, u still think chineses sign makes sense?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2007 07:08 PM | Show all posts

Reply #82 Truth.8's post

What truth? Your truth ? What is your truth ? What is the meaning of truth ? Are you gonna naswer that or are you gonna do what you do best.....ask the question back ?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2007 07:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-2-2007 06:46 PM

i dont believed putting certain object in certain direction bring luck and properity. as for me blessing , luck and properity comes directly from God not an object.

so, u still think c ...

I'm not saying that I'm condone with such superstitous (unlike you..) but at least that is what they believe and I have no right to tell them that they are worng!

This morning, one of my neighbour told me that the rain early in the morning bringing good fortune to them...that's what he believe and I respect his believes.

Do you always want to twist other people's words?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-2-2007 02:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-2-2007 12:08 PM

just time of our ancient prophets who given special sign of gift to prohecy the world condition. ....but special gift not available to muslims nor any other pagan faith

now at 12.10 noon ...

firstly, hello t8 . fyi, i had recently follow your threads.

actually i'm confused with your statement. this is your post in the thread 28.02.07 great disaster .....

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 8-2-2007 12:31 PM

Yesterday news:

Hot whether in Malaysia burn up bushes and might faces dry in water damp

After great flood now hot climax

Think

but then the other post (that i quote up there) said about flood. errr.. which is true ? :gila: :gila: did you only guess all this things? :stp: and can you define what sort of disasters that you are trying to say? :stp: so.. all your posts about this disaster thingy only tell us that all weathers are disaster? :hmm:
and 1 more thing i wanna ask. why did you tell us all this things? if u are so gifted, why did you just only tell forummers here and didn't tell everyone in this whole world? what is the use of having those so called gift but didn't help?
err.. sorry for all this questions but i'm just curious. i hope you will answer them. thank you ^__^

[ Last edited by  adheq at 18-2-2007 02:30 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2007 05:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/16/07 08:07 PM

u will know on 28.02.07

wait a minute. you already had a thread for that. this thread was opened to explain " Why many God peoples like Jews and true Christians are gifted?". In your first thread you talk as if you were going to come out with some thoughtul explanation. Now you're telling me to wait till the end of the month. Come on. If that's the case then I dont see a reason to open this thread. It could be said in that 28.02.07 thread of yours.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2007 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/16/07 08:12 PM

well, your nabi was not accepted by Jews the people of the book

get the fact rite

Jesus wasn't accepted by the Jews too. He was crucified by them. Get the fact right.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2007 05:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/17/07 02:46 AM

so, u still think chineses sign makes sense?

what if they dont want to make sense and expect us to just accept it, like you?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2007 05:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/16/07 08:14 PM

not self praise but truth because muslims do not have such gift

you can say it a million times it still won't make it true to us, unless you can prove it. You've never proven it. You can come out with a list of events but that doesn't prove it. You have to say something before it happens clearly, and you're proven right when it happens. You must also show the capability of repeating it. You have yet to achieve that.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 03:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 18-2-2007 05:47 PM

what if they dont want to make sense and expect us to just accept it, like you?

i am making sense alright but only peoples like failed to understand that and writing lenghtly reasoning.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 03:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 18-2-2007 05:53 PM

you can say it a million times it still won't make it true to us, unless you can prove it. You've never proven it. You can come out with a list of events but that doesn't prove it. You have t ...

is up to u ....but i am glad God given such special gift

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 03:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 18-2-2007 05:45 PM

Jesus wasn't accepted by the Jews too. He was crucified by them. Get the fact right.

yet we Jews and Chrisitans are living together and sharing Bible . does Jews sharing koran?

get the fact rite

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2007 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/18/07 11:04 AM

yet we Jews and Chrisitans are living together and sharing Bible . does Jews sharing koran?

get the fact rite

are you telling me that Jews (the adherents of the jewish religion) accept Jesus? No. That was my point, since you said our prophet is not accepted by the jews. it doesn't matter how good the relationship between jews and christians nowdays, the history won't change because of that.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2007 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/18/07 11:02 AM

i am making sense alright but only peoples like failed to understand that and writing lenghtly reasoning.

we're not kids. you can't fool us like that. you didn't say explicitly that something will happen, so you never call it. it doesn't proof your self-proclaimed special gift. if you want to prove it you have to say it clearly beforehand exactly what will happen. you can't do that.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-2-2007 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/18/07 11:03 AM

is up to u ....but i am glad God given such special gift

you might want to ask God for ability to articulate your thoughts clearly too. not much. you don't have to ask for a very special verbal skills, an average will do. You're so special to him, that God will bring disaster if we mock you, I guess you're special enough to ask and get for something basic like that. Go ahead. I wanna see it.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2007 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/18/07 11:02 AM

by the way if I pay for an IQ test, will you take it?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2007 10:54 AM | Show all posts

Reply #98 BeanDiesel's post

I think threads like this should be closed coz it leads you to nothing..
Just a self boast thread from a retard.. If u entertain a retard, he will get more excited, like this thread.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2007 11:55 AM | Show all posts
also Truth.8, you almost manage to evade from this concern of mine. So, here's what I brought up earlier. Do you admit that you were inconsistent in saying that Muslims mock your thread on Jan 31st?

A simple example. In 31.01.07 thread of yours, you claimed that Muslims mock you on Jan 31, and not very long after that in that very same thread you said Muslims did not mock you on Jan 31st. You cannot even be consistent in something that you claimed causes the flood in Indonesia. If it's a cause it's supposed to be very significant and memorable at least to you who made the claim, but you couldn't even stay true to your own claim. Are we supposed to believe that you can sense things that ordinary persons can't sense, yet you can't sense your own contradiction? I mean, 'did' and 'did not' are two extremes. It's like between + and - charges in electricity, or N and S poles of magnetism, or 1 and 0 in binary logic, etc.

And when I pointed it out in my post #177 what did you do? You ignored it I guess because it's way too obvious for you to reshuffle your story and try to make yourself look right. You know what, if you make a mistake, admit it. There's no shame in admitting your own mistake. I'm quite outspoken myself and I make mistakes once in a while and I admit it when I'm aware of it. Check this thread for example. I did apologize for my misunderstanding
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... &extra=page%3D3
I guess you can make yourself look a bit more like a God's chosen people by being honest than ego.

The last time you responded to that, you simply said I misunderstood. If so, I challenge you, again, to explain what I may have misunderstood. If you're right, I'd be more than happy to admit my mistake. Otherwise, admit that you were inconsistent. This is another chance for you to prove that you can make sense.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069704 second(s), 46 queries .