CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Why many God peoples like Jews and true Christians are gifted?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 19-2-2007 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 19-2-2007 10:52 AM

by the way if I pay for an IQ test, will you take it?

To make it short, tell me does your Koran or your so called trust one Muhammad has gift of prophecy compare to our Jews prophets?

Don抰 forget, many Christians too have gift of physic.. anything from Muslims rather than those con bomoh who practiced black magic with pulut kuning, hard boil egg and etc.

dont forget muslims too put an object as talisman to put faith on it. one example this: www.cakraalam.com

As far as my faith ( twoness) we not allowed trust an object that it has an element of remedy, power or anything beside Almighty God. In Islam YES, they used object and talisman to have faith on it.

One example this:

MISTERI RADAR GHAIB
Aneh tapi nyata untuk semua agama dan tanpa pantangan
HARGA: RM150.00

ALAT AJAIB
穂/size]  Berfungsi mampu memberi informasi atau ramalan, apapun anda inginkan dengan ketepatan luar biasa.
穂/size]  Mengetahui calon pemenang dalam apa pertarungan pun.
穂/size]  Ingin melihat pekerjaan yang sesuai.
穂/size]  Mengetahui jejak pencuri, tahu ubat dari sesuatu penyakit
穂/size]  Mengetahui peristiwa yang telah, sedang dan akan terjadi
穂/size]  Mengetahui nombor yang akan keluar 100% terjadi
穂/size]  Dan beberapa kegunaan yang pasti akan meringankan beban anda.
Anda akan hairan dengan kemampuan anda sendiri, setelah alat ini sampai langsung anda dapat gunakannya dengan sukses.

Prof. Dr. Ust Arief menunjukkan bentuk piramid yang dihasilkan olehnya bagi membantu pelbagai masalah pesakit dan pengunjung Cakra Alam
If this against the teaching of Islam, why Malaysia being muslim country allowed such nonsense? Why Jais silent? Why muslims joining this organization? When many al qaram, kingdom of heaven and few others was raided and Jais took action, why spear this organsation ? did not it also contradict your teachings or is this part islam teaching to participate in talisman and object that it is greater than god

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 19-2-2007 10:52 AM

by the way if I pay for an IQ test, will you take it?

To make it short, tell me does your Koran or your so called trust one Muhammad has gift of prophecy compare to our Jews prophets?

Don抰 forget, many Christians too have gift of physic.. anything from Muslims rather than those con bomoh who practiced black magic with pulut kuning, hard boil egg and etc.

dont forget muslims too put an object as talisman to put faith on it. one example this: www.cakraalam.com

As far as my faith ( twoness) we not allowed trust an object that it has an element of remedy, power or anything beside Almighty God. In Islam YES, they used object and talisman to have faith on it.

One example this:

MISTERI RADAR GHAIB
Aneh tapi nyata untuk semua agama dan tanpa pantangan
HARGA: RM150.00

ALAT AJAIB
穂/size]  Berfungsi mampu memberi informasi atau ramalan, apapun anda inginkan dengan ketepatan luar biasa.
穂/size]  Mengetahui calon pemenang dalam apa pertarungan pun.
穂/size]  Ingin melihat pekerjaan yang sesuai.
穂/size]  Mengetahui jejak pencuri, tahu ubat dari sesuatu penyakit
穂/size]  Mengetahui peristiwa yang telah, sedang dan akan terjadi
穂/size]  Mengetahui nombor yang akan keluar 100% terjadi
穂/size]  Dan beberapa kegunaan yang pasti akan meringankan beban anda.
Anda akan hairan dengan kemampuan anda sendiri, setelah alat ini sampai langsung anda dapat gunakannya dengan sukses.

Prof. Dr. Ust Arief menunjukkan bentuk piramid yang dihasilkan olehnya bagi membantu pelbagai masalah pesakit dan

Prof. Dr. Ust Arief menunjukkan bentuk piramid yang dihasilkan olehnya bagi membantu pelbagai masalah pesakit dan pengunjung Cakra Alam
If this against the teaching of Islam, why Malaysia being muslim country allowed such nonsense? Why Jais silent? Why muslims joining this organization? When many al qaram, kingdom of heaven and few others was raided and Jais took action, why spear this organsation ? did not it also contradict your teachings or is this part islam teaching to participate in talisman and object that it is greater than god

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2007 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 19-2-2007 01:20 PM
Tomake it short, tell me does your Koran or your so called trust oneMuhammad has gift of prophecy compare to our Jews prophets?

jews prophets also muslim prophets...so?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 19-2-2007 01:35 PM

jews prophets also muslim prophets...so?

hhhahahahaha pls lah....Jews never accept Muhamamd and Koran. if they have accepted ur so called trusted one muhammad, by now we be sharing same holy book

get the fact rite.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2007 07:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 19-2-2007 10:54 AM
I think threads like this should be closed coz it leads you to nothing..
Just a self boast thread from a retard.. If u entertain a retard, he will get more excited, like this thread.

I agreed with you..but we all here believes in freedom of speech and expressing views (no matter how riddiculous it is.. ) hence those rights available to all...even for a retard..

T8, what all the fusses about Jews not accepting Prophet Muhammad SAW and Muslims bomoh? I'm on the view that this thread is all about you and your miracles..get back to the topic or are you trying to mislead us and finally this topic been forgoten by us and you can move on with another 'pointless' thread? Grow up a bit will ya.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-2-2007 12:12 PM

well, your nabi was not accepted by Jews the people of the book

get the fact rite

as if your Jesus in Christian accepted by Jews?

And, should i care about the jews to verify Islam is only the right path?

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 20-2-2007 01:31 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-2-2007 01:46 AM | Show all posts
http://www.texemarrs.com/jews_target_christian_bible.htm

codex magica
Exclusive Intelligence Examiner Report

Texe Marrs
"Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, especially the New Testament."

梉/font]

The Jewish Talmud,
            (Shabbath 116a)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2007 02:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 20-2-2007 01:28 AM

as if your Jesus in Christian accepted by Jews?

And, should i care about the jews to verify Islam is only the right path?

.....because it was God choose many prophets from Jews background. So, it will wise to verify from them. Thats is why they have rejected muhammad teachings.

Even his uncle Abu Talib did not convert to islam because he knew something fishy abt muhamamd teachings.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-2-2007 02:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 20-2-2007 01:46 AM
http://www.texemarrs.com/jews_target_christian_bible.htm

codex magica
  Exclusive Intelligence Examiner Reporthttp://www.texema ...

yet we Christians and Jews stay very close unlike muslims they killed and burn mosques.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 07:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-2-2007 02:21 AM

.....because it was God choose many prophets from Jews background. So, it will wise to verify from them. Thats is why they have rejected muhammad teachings.

Even his uncle Abu Talib di ...

no wonder all of your relatives do not convert into christian bcuz of your fishy and craby corrupted christian teachings. Should i say, a liar religion?

so you would prefer to define christian as a Fun club rather than religion, because you hope everyone can join as member.

Still you don't have faith enough with your God (which one?), because you don't believe God has the rights and powers to choose who will be in the right path and who will be misleaded.

You are assuming the conversion of a person into the religion because of your own effort, you're forgetting God definately.

Even if Prophet Muhammad successfully convert a person into Islam but it wasn't his own effort. This is all because of Allah.

That's the reason we must learn to be humble all the time and believe all the powers and effort are came from Allah. All praise to Him.

Clearly, your fishy and craby Christian doesn't teach you this.

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 20-2-2007 07:23 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 07:20 AM | Show all posts

So what if Jews verify cow's faeces can be eaten?

And, are you a jews?

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 20-2-2007 07:24 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 07:29 AM | Show all posts

You are contradicting against yourself!

If Jews are the choosen one by God among all the mankind but sadly they reject the teachings of Christian. So indirectly they rejected God, don't they?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 19-2-2007 07:36 PM

I agreed with you..but we all here believes in freedom of speech and expressing views (no matter how riddiculous it is.. ) hence those rights available to all...even for a retard..

T8 living in his own world of dreamland...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8, you're evading my question. After all, I'm asking you about things that you claimed. Here's my post again:

also Truth.8, you almost manage to evade from this concern of mine. So, here's what I brought up earlier. Do you admit that you were inconsistent in saying that Muslims mock your thread on Jan 31st?

A simple example. In 31.01.07 thread of yours, you claimed that Muslims mock you on Jan 31, and not very long after that in that very same thread you said Muslims did not mock you on Jan 31st. You cannot even be consistent in something that you claimed causes the flood in Indonesia. If it's a cause it's supposed to be very significant and memorable at least to you who made the claim, but you couldn't even stay true to your own claim. Are we supposed to believe that you can sense things that ordinary persons can't sense, yet you can't sense your own contradiction? I mean, 'did' and 'did not' are two extremes. It's like between + and - charges in electricity, or N and S poles of magnetism, or 1 and 0 in binary logic, etc.

And when I pointed it out in my post #177 what did you do? You ignored it I guess because it's way too obvious for you to reshuffle your story and try to make yourself look right. You know what, if you make a mistake, admit it. There's no shame in admitting your own mistake. I'm quite outspoken myself and I make mistakes once in a while and I admit it when I'm aware of it. Check this thread for example. I did apologize for my misunderstanding
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... &extra=page%3D3
I guess you can make yourself look a bit more like a God's chosen people by being honest than ego.

The last time you responded to that, you simply said I misunderstood. If so, I challenge you, again, to explain what I may have misunderstood. If you're right, I'd be more than happy to admit my mistake. Otherwise, admit that you were inconsistent. This is another chance for you to prove that you can make sense.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/18/07 09:17 PM

Don抰 forget, many Christians too have gift of physic.. a ...

Before I respond to your post can you please quote the proper post of mine? You quoted me on IQ test and you responded by talking about Koran and Jews and stuff. Please.
How would I know if you misquoted me or actually misunderstood my point (which happens all the time)? So, let's save ourselves the trouble.

I'm not sure if you have any experience answering essay questions or not. But if you have, you should know that you have to write down the correct question number with your answer. The examiner should be able to check the question number and grade you based on the requirement of that specific question, not something else.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2007 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 20-2-2007 07:29 AM

You are contradicting against yourself!

If Jews are the choosen one by God among all the mankind but sadly they reject the teachings of Christian. So indirectly they rejected God, don't they?

I still observed Sabbath. so where I contradict  ? remember the 10 commandment ? it was muhammad has done the corruption by twisting the fact and holy day to friday.

The so called trusted one

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-2-2007 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 20-2-2007 07:20 AM

So what if Jews verify cow's faeces can be eaten?

And, are you a jews?

dont forget the Jews forbid eating pork and yet you muslims following it

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2007 12:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 20-2-2007 10:14 AM
The last time you responded to that, you simply said I misunderstood. If so, I challenge you, again, to explain what I may have misunderstood. If you're right, I'd be more than happy to admit my mistake. Otherwise, admit that you were inconsistent. This is another chance for you to prove that you can make sense.

browse thru all the thread how muslims mocked my thread. one example from muslim :

i lost 5cents on this day ....damp you

there few others.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2007 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 20-2-2007 10:27 AM

Before I respond to your post can you please quote the proper post of mine? You quoted me on IQ test and you responded by talking about Koran and Jews and stuff. Please.
How would I know if ...

most of the topic  in this forum always goes out of topic. so???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2007 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 20-2-2007 07:16 AM

no wonder all of your relatives do not convert into christian bcuz of your fishy and craby corrupted christian teachings. Should i say, a liar religion?

so you would prefer to define christian as a Fun club rather than religion, because you hope everyone can join as member.

Still you don't have faith enough with your God (which one?), because you don't believe God has the rights and powers to choose who will be in the right path and who will be misleaded.

You are assuming the conversion of a person into the religion because of your own effort, you're forgetting God definately.

Even if Prophet Muhammad successfully convert a person into Islam but it wasn't his own effort. This is all because of Allah.

That's the reason we must learn to be humble all the time and believe all the powers and effort are came from Allah. All praise to Him.

Clearly, your fishy and craby Christian doesn't teach you this.

Now I know why your so stupid and fool converting to other religion without studying deep. Why I say this? Because you make accusation abt my family yet you never know my family nor me. what make you think my family or relatives still think their faith is correct?hve you know them? hve spoke to them? hve u met face to face to them or u know me personally?

is how islam teaches you?

The question here, muhammad himself is not a prophet...he just an self proclaimed prophet. don抰 forget his wife is business minded women.....so, making a pilgrimage   and those stuffs nothing but a money making project created by them....The Bible nor the Jews never mentioned anything abt pilgrimage to Meccanor bowing to an object direct or indirectly.

as i mentioned, islam look beauty but does it mean islam comes true God? NO

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 20-2-2007 12:50 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 08:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.150177 second(s), 42 queries .