CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Why many God peoples like Jews and true Christians are gifted?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 24-2-2007 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 24-2-2007 01:24 PM

there's a difference with being famous and infamous. both are well known, in a different way. my reason for responding to him is that his posts have way too many obvious nonsense that are jus ...

highly educated peoples view my thread is nonsense but did not God says ' the fool will confound the wise"

think

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2007 02:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-2-2007 01:27 PM

highly educated peoples view my thread is nonsense but did not God says ' the fool will confound the wise"

think

The FOOL is YOU !

kharrrr    kharrrr    kharrrrr

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2007 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 24-2-2007 02:13 PM

The FOOL is YOU !

kharrrr    kharrrr    kharrrrr

how can i be fool when i do not believed:

fish liver as first main meal as  u walk in to paradise
wedding in paradise with rounded eyes
milk and river of wain
seeing dead prophets in layer of sky
etc

so, who is the fool now? is U

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 07:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 24-2-2007 02:21 AM

the URL is in the avatar propeties isn't it?

Rasenye takde la...kat dalam avatar properties semuanya static pictures...

P.S: Kenape aku rase cam thread nie dah tersasar dari tajuk asal?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2007 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/23/07 09:27 PM

think

I am so glad you said that. You just admitted that highly educated people would see your claims as nonsense. So, you might want to find poorly educated people as your target audience. Your sentence also means that those who don't think your threads are nonsense are not highly educated.

By the way, I saw discovery science channel just now, on people with extraordinary brain capabilities. One of the subjects is Daniel Tammet. He claims that he can memorize a random board of chess. he amazed chess hustlers by showing that he actually could. he claims to be able to sense prime numbers, he proved it in front of scientists. he recited over 25,000 digits of Pi in just 5 hours in front of judges and audience, and nailed each one accurately. he has special gift, he can prove it. He may not be able to understand how exactly he comes out with the right answers, but he could prove his capability. You can't. And those scientists are highly educated people, they believe Daniel's ability. So, if you can't prove your claims, you can't blame others for not believing you.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2007 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Oh yeah Truth.8, my question again, in case you missed it (which is highly improbable).

Dalam thread kamu bertajuk 31.01.07, pos #131, kamu kata "since they mocked on 31.01.07", bermaksud disebabkan mereka mempermainkan pada 31.01.07. Ayat itu menyatakan kamu mendakwa kami mempermainkan thread kamu pada Januari 31 lepas.

Dalam thread yang sama, pos #175, kamu pula kata "muslims did not mocked on 31st", bermaksud Muslim tidak mempermainkan pada 31.01.07. Ayat itu menyatakan kamu mendakwa kami TIDAK mempermainkan thread kamu pada Januari 31 lepas.

1) Yang manakah yang benar benar berlaku dari pandangan anda? Kami mempermainkan atau tidak pada Januari 31 lepas? Hanya satu daripadanya benar, tidak boleh kedua-duanya melainkan teori fizik parallel universe adalah satu realiti.

2) Disebabkan telah jelas yang kenyataan kamu telah menyangkal kenyataan kamu yang lain, adakah itu sekadar kesilapan menaip? Atau adakah kamu benar benar keliru? Apabila aku mengenengahkan kontradiksi tersebut dalam pos aku #177 dalam thread yang sama, kenapa kamu berdiam diri? Jikalau benar kamu insan terpilih Tuhan, kenapa kamu menunjukkan sikap bongkak dengan tidak mahu mengakui kesilapan sendiri?

Cuba jawap persoalan aku mengikut nombor, supaya dapat mengurangkan kekeliruan. Sila tulis 1) diikuti dengan jawapan untuk soalan itu dan sebagainya.

Untuk rujukan: Thread yang dipersoalkan - http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=258547&extra=page%3D2

Sila ambil perhatian bahawa soalan aku ini bukanlah meminta penjelasan mengapa Indonesia dilanda banjir. Itu soalan yang amat berbeza. Harap anda dapat membezakannya.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-2-2007 06:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-2-2007 03:48 PM

how can i be fool when i do not believed:

fish liver as first main meal as  u walk in to paradise
wedding in paradise with rounded eyes
milk and river of wain
seeing dead prophets in  ...

At least Muslims didn't posted any riddiculous threads just to get people's attention...wake up and keep up with the discussion esspecially BD questions! We all waiting for your answer, or do you wish to do what you did best? Posts and run.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2007 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 25-2-2007 10:43 AM
Oh yeah Truth.8, my question again, in case you missed it (which is highly improbable).

Dalam thread kamu bertajuk 31.01.07, pos #131, kamu kata "since they mocked on 31.01.07", be ...

Can you bring out the topic 31.01.07? Read from beginning. I have explained to you many times  that my statements before 31.01.07 I  wrote "good good got improvement  which posted before 31.01 and on 31.01.07 ( the date ) itself, muslims mocked ....u see how u  did not  observed and read clearly and u says i contradicted.

bring back the topic 31.01.07 and we see who the fool here  and don抰 put the link for us to visit. I need you bring the topic 31.01.07 out.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-2-2007 08:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-2-2007 08:09 PM

Can you bring out the topic 31.01.07? Read from beginning. I have explained to you many times  that my statements before 31.01.07 I  wrote "good good got improvement  which posted before ...

T.8, only left 3 days more b4 disaster strikes.. Do u know where and what disaster gonna strike this time ?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2007 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 25-2-2007 08:12 PM

T.8, only left 3 days more b4 disaster strikes.. Do u know where and what disaster gonna strike this time ?

Hmm..at least he's still got time to specify as detail as possible before the date arrived. Surely it must be aggonising for him to decide which disaster he's going predict.

As for T8, there's a lot of options to choose from. Ranging from flood, fire, earthquake, twister, diseases,a  plague, aliens attacking earth, and so on!!

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2007 08:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 25-2-2007 08:30 PM

Hmm..at least he's still got time to specify as detail as possible before the date arrived. Surely it must be aggonising for him to decide which disaster he's going predict.

As for T8, th ...

Is there any day pass without no disaster happen worldwide ? Daily ada disaster worldwide kan ?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2007 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 25-2-2007 08:32 PM

Is there any day pass without no disaster happen worldwide ? Daily ada disaster worldwide kan ?

See...Even you can understand what I meant! I wonder why T8 is so stubborn when all the forumers try to reason with him. I don't know whether he didn't understand what we're trying to show or simply because he's too arrogant to accept our justification.

That what I'm trying to show, disaster could happen everyday and not only on 28.2.2007, and since the disaster he's predicted is too vague and broad..we request T8 to be more specified on what will happened on that day but he's keep refusing to answer that question.

In a nutshell, T8 is a hoax, that's all! I bet that he'll grab a newspaper that morning or simply Googled for five minutes to see whether there is a disaster happening around the world and he'll just pick any news which suits his 'so called' predictions and posted here stating 'I've told you so!!'

P.S: Don't be surprised if he quoted foreign news that are highly irrelevant to our local conditions.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2007 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 25-2-2007 08:12 PM

he cannot answer you right now

wait for the day for him to do google lah

kharrr   kharrrr    kharrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 06:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/25/07 04:09 AM

Can you bring outthe topic 31.01.07? Read from beginning. I have explained to you manytimes  that my statements before 31.01.07 I  wrote "good good gotimprovement  which posted before 31.01 and on 31.01.07 ( the date )itself, muslims mocked ....u see how u  did not  observed and readclearly and u says i contradicted.

bring back the topic31.01.07 and we see who the fool here  and don抰 put the link for us tovisit. I need you bring the topic 31.01.07 out.

first of all I'm not attempting to call you a fool, and don't make me because I'll have uninterrupted sources to do so.

I've read that post so many times, but that won't answer my question. I'm not asking you why Indonesia was hit by the flood. I'm asking you about your own contradiction, that happened after 31 Jan or Indonesian flood. Once again, I'm wondering why you said something happened and not long after that you said the same thing did not happen, and both occured after 31 Jan or the flood. And easy and harmless answer is one of them is a typo, but you seem to be too ego to admit even that.

You're not answering my question. You don't want to it seems. You can't prove your point, and then you tell me to find it myself, in other words, I have to defend you. You said you explained it many times, but guess what? You answered it in none of them.

The question is simple. It's binary. Did it happen, or did it not happen. In case you're still lost about it, it refers to "muslims mocking you on jan 31". It's binary, Yes or No. You said both, between Feb 3rd and 5th. (it may be relatively harmless to do that here, but don't do it in court). You can't or don't want to answer it.

So as many of you are aware of, I tried asking the same exact question many times, in both English and Malay. I tried to dumb it down so that misunderstandings can be avoided. But you are still not even close to answering my question. Those are the two languages that I know quite well. I won't try Japanese since my proficiency is still elementary, and I don't think you and most of us here would understand it either. Other than those, I only know a few computer programming languages, which won't help. On the other hand, there are also countless evidence previously shown that you repeatedly misunderstand statements and questions, in either English or Malay.

So what to do? Assume that you actually understand the language well but just cannot grasp people's meanings? That may be too harsh. So based on the evidence and what people can obviously see, I conclude that you don't speak both Malay and English. You say English and Malay words, but you don't speak the languages.

To debate or argue, one of the most basic prerequisite is for both parties to be able to communicate with each other. One may argue even with a mute person if he understands sign language, and the mute can read lips or something. One can argue with someone of different language in the presence of a translator who can serve as a medium to complete the communication link between the two parties. But in our case, you don't speak the language that I and the majority of others understand. You don't even seem to be willing to attempt to improve your proficiency. So if you don't speak English or Malay, we can hardly talk to each other.

:hmm: Why am I writing this when I know you probably don't have a clue of what I'm saying? Well, I'm just hoping you'd understand a key sentence or two. But it's not just for you, it's for others who understands the language too.

[ Last edited by  BeanDiesel at 25-2-2007 03:00 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 26-2-2007 06:57 AM

first of all I'm not attempting to call you a fool, and don't make me because I'll have uninterrupted sources to do so.

I've read that post so many times, but that won't answer my questio ...

I suggest you get someone to translate your question in TAMIL.

That is Truth8 mother tongue.

Seriously this is FACT.

kharrrr  kharrrr   kharrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2008 03:17 PM | Show all posts
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD.

TRUTH8?????

WHO HE/SHE IS?

LIAR?

PROVOKER?

MOCKER?

HYPOCRITE?

DISGUISER?

LALANG? SEKEJAP CAKAP NI SEKEJAP CAKAP TU?

ISLAM HATER?

CHRISTIAN?

HINDU?

EX-MUSLIM?

HE CAN BE ANYTHING

YOU DECIDE

IS THIS A PERSON YOU REALLY WANT TO DEBATE OR ARGUE OR REASON????

REASONING WITH THIS KIND OF PERSON THAT CANNOT STAND FIRM?????

SEE ALL THE CONTRADICTONS FROM POST TO POST, FROM THREAD TO THREAD AND JUDGE YOURSELF

MOR LIKE DELUSIONAL TO ME.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-11-2008 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sixret at 16-11-2008 03:17 PM
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD.

TRUTH8?????

WHO HE/SHE IS?

LIAR?

PROVOKER?

MOCKER?

HYPOCRITE?

DISGUISER?

LALANG? SEKEJAP CAKAP NI SEKEJAP CAKAP TU?

ISLAM HATER?

CHRIST ...

Just because my trip to India and tours to all the hindus holy places, muslims view me as lalang or hindu.
Am I going there to bow /or worship
them? Did muslims understood my topic “ Varanasi, Ayodhya and hariwar my visit?
I do not blame
them, the teaching islam shape them such.
p/s seeking knowledge and research in pagan places , it is wrong things to do? Or does muslims so afraid that I might comes with proof to expose the hindusim and islam?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 07:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.855577 second(s), 44 queries .