CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 18974|Reply: 159

Just because i hve muslim name, i was not given chance

[Copy link]
Post time 22-2-2007 11:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Two yrs ago, I try to sell some of a well know mlm products in my site. I join this mlm few yrs back but I was not interested selling their products but to buy for myself.

Than in yrs 2004, I taught of doing what the others members are doing by promoting their products in website.
Since I have knowledge of designing website, I started to promote their products in my site without getting approval from them. The reason why I did that  because they have very good write up and clients feedback.

Business was good after I started to promote their products , until I hve orders from HK, Middle East and few others

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2007 11:42 PM | Show all posts
it's not the fault of the muslim name but it is that they are prejudice and racist.

well i have many names to use, Wilson, Nashrullah or Wong. I still using Wilson during business and my muslim name can be called by anybody if they like.

Even i told my real identity to some of the non-muslim customers but they are still happy to deal business with me...

Well i guess you must tell them to grow up alittle bit. Real business are looking on capabilities and trustworthy, not religion. Ok.

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 22-2-2007 11:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2007 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 22-2-2007 11:42 PM
it's not the fault of the muslim name but it is that they are prejudice and racist.

well i have many names to use, Wilson, Nashrullah or Wong. I still using Wilson during business and my musli ...

actually all this can be stopped if one do not look down other background of religion and race.

i feel very hurt all this happening.

sometime, i wish that God just end all living souls in this earth.

i also remember approacing a well know supermarket to market a products.....but of course it always goes to 'the one brining economy growth' and we  cast a side.

i give u a example, why simple things like fruits supplying not given to us to supply in supermarket?i noticed, 'the one bring economy growth' always given chance.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 22-2-2007 11:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 12:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-2-2007 11:24 PM
Two yrs ago, I try to sell some of a well know mlm products in my site. I join this mlm few yrs back but I was not interested selling their products but to buy for myself.

Than in yrs 2004, I  ...

just wait...that company will be bankcrupt because you are so gifted..nobody shouldnt kacau you!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2007 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 23-2-2007 12:07 AM

just wait...that company will be bankcrupt because you are so gifted..nobody shouldnt kacau you!

I also noticed....most of their products  'tak laku' and hve been discontinued since the incident.
I also was terminated in 11.09.01....and that company gone bankrupt and now under court case for wrongfully termination on my job

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 12:14 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-2-2007 11:48 PM

actually all this can be stopped if one do not look down other background of religion and race.

i feel very hurt all this happening.

sometime, i wish that God just end all living souls  ...

You still can't blame Islam because of the muslim name. You never treat it as test/ujian from Allah.

When you face this kind of problem you give up the whole religion, did you?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-2-2007 12:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 12:09 AM

I also noticed....most of their products  'tak laku' and hve been discontinued since the incident.
I also was terminated in 11.09.01....and that company gone bankrupt and now under court ...

then padan muka to them. i hope you get back the justice.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-2-2007 11:48 PM

i also remember approacing a well know supermarket to market a products.....but of course it always goes to 'the one brining economy growth' and we  cast a side.

i give u a example, why simple things like fruits supplying not given to us to supply in supermarket?i noticed, 'the one bring economy growth' always given chance.

don't think that the government can help alot. I doubt for this BN because they are so double standard even towards malay itself. The economy should reserve some portions for muslim community.

What i want is a muslim government using Islamic Rules, they fear nothing but Allah. I want justice and fair treat towards every citizens regardless of race and religion.

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 23-2-2007 12:24 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-2-2007 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 23-2-2007 12:18 AM

You still can't blame Islam because of the muslim name. You never treat it as test/ujian from Allah.

When you face this kind of problem you give up the whole religion, did you?

Let  me tell you one incident happened  at my house. I used to sell lots approval herbal products include herbal products for men. After the mlm company ask me to remove their contents, I try to get good herbal products in other source with ministry approval.

Than my housed raided by ministry of domestic thinking I am selling illegal unauthorized prescription pills. I know this is a work of my competitors who jealous of my ecommerce business.

I notice one white female present herself  at the raide. when I demand her to introduce she refuse because the officer  told me this is has to be discreet. So, I know she must be the  representative from  the company selling the prescription pill.

I allowed them to search my house. As they searching, she noticed that I hve Bible, songs praising Lord Jesus, Jerusalem songs, Hebrew songs and many booklet related to teachings of Biblical.

As the Muslims officers searching my house their face change too but not in anger mode but their was little confused and puzzle why with Koran verses hanging but in drawer and everywhere it contains  with Biblical itmes.

What happened next? That white lady smile at me and do not wish to search any longer . why?

Because she knew I am Christ followers

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 12:35 AM

Let  me tell you one incident happened  at my house. I used to sell lots approval herbal products include herbal products for men. After the mlm company ask me to remove their contents, I try ...

All this NONSENSE

kharrrrr   kharrrr    kharrrr

I don't buy all your stories

kharrrrrr     kharrrrr    kharrrrr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2007 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 23-2-2007 12:40 AM

All this NONSENSE

kharrrrr   kharrrr    kharrrr

I don't buy all your stories

kharrrrrr     kharrrrr    kharrrrr

well, is up to u.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 12:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 12:41 AM

well, is up to u.

Of course I 10000000% don't believe you

kharrrrr   kharrrr   kharrrr

All your stories can flush into the toilet bowl

kharrrr   kharrrr   kharrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 12:45 AM | Show all posts
you see...that's the brotherhood/sisterhood in religion. If you are muslim, sure she will ask the officer to check your spender too. But how come she's so racist? is that because you look like arab/malay and still bear muslim name? Do you not change your name to christian name?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2007 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 23-2-2007 12:45 AM
you see...that's the brotherhood/sisterhood in religion. If you are muslim, sure she will ask the officer to check your spender too. But how come she's so racist? is that because you look like ar ...

i dont look anyone brotherhood or sisterhood but i respect everyone that they are God creation. that is why i still can allowed muslims staying at my house , providing them paip to take their wudu or hang koran verses.

i dont even hve such racist in me but what i see peoples are very racist ........

one race to one race , one mixing one race and etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 12:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 12:52 AM

i dont look anyone brotherhood or sisterhood but i respect everyone that they are God creation. that is why i still can allowed muslims staying at my house , providing them paip to take their ...

Another nonsense

kharrrr    kharrrr     kharrrrr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2007 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 23-2-2007 12:53 AM

Another nonsense

kharrrr    kharrrr     kharrrrr

is nonsense to you but it fact to me

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-2-2007 12:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 12:55 AM

is nonsense to you but it fact to me

Fact my foot

kharrrr   kharrrr   kharrrr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2007 12:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 23-2-2007 12:56 AM

Fact my foot

what ever lah

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 12:57 AM

what ever lah

Yes forever

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 01:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 12:35 AM

Let  me tell you one incident happened  at my house. I used to sell lots approval herbal products include herbal products for men. After the mlm company ask me to remove their contents, I try ...

well i feel sorry for the incident happened to you. But still can not prove that christian is the right path, until you have to leave Islam.

Well i do keep the bible and the Jesus Christ CD in my home drawer, but its just the need for research use.

You know, if other people ask what is your reason choosing Christian and you tell them your incident, i think they will laugh. Of course for sure for those christian fellow they will say all praise to Jesus.

Well, should i say you choose christian just because of some benefits?

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 23-2-2007 01:03 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 07:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.826233 second(s), 46 queries .