Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Just because i hve muslim name, i was not given chance

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 26-2-2007 03:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 26-2-2007 02:56 PM
Banyakkan bersabar T8..hidup nie banyak dugaan. Apa kata kalau you set appointment dengan senior manager tuh...just for a chit chat. Pastuh you cuba yakinkan die kenapa syarikat die akan rugi kal ...

I try contact the senior manager just now but he is engaged with  meeting.

if they still not going approved my site , than I used my brain as a weapon to exposed all their products which sound to be good.
for example :

1) Clinically proven on hair growth serum
The question? any documents to support this products?

2) herba pills that enhance sexual drive.
any proof to support their claimed and expire date has been renewed from ministry?

3) slimming products with testimonials. How genuine is this? Any supporting documents that this really works or misleadings the customers?

and more

This kind of things we should not  be  silent, patient ( sabar) rather we used our brain as weapon to play dirty games with them because it they themselves playing games here.

To muslims over there, dont blame allah, qada/qadar, tadkir or sabar  rather used brain as our wepon not fire arms , bombs or terrorist to killed but our Brain because when u muslims behave terrorist out of anger it only reflect bad image on ur teachings but when u brave enough to used brain as a weapon attacked them, we are respected and  they become weak and shaky. this apply to all faith not only islam.

Think

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 26-2-2007 03:20 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2007 03:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #101 Truth.8's post

Hmm..Finally you're making sense here. Good luck with your action..I hope that Sr Manager will open his eyes and don't play-play with the ordinary locals.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2007 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 26-2-2007 03:13 PM
Hmm..Finally you're making sense here. Good luck with your action..I hope that Sr Manager will open his eyes and don't play-play with the ordinary locals.

the senior manager is loca fella under christian name. too bad he faking as christian when Bible says to love enemy.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 03:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-2-2007 03:16 PM

the senior manager is loca fella under christian name. too bad he faking as christian when Bible says to love enemy.

Hmm..I don't think its about his understanding of the teachings of his religion but maybe more on his attitude..well you know how those people can be so 'kiasu' sometimes.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2007 04:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 26-2-2007 03:22 PM

Hmm..I don't think its about his understanding of the teachings of his religion but maybe more on his attitude..well you know how those people can be so 'kiasu' sometimes.

U wrong, if anyone read  and followed what the Bible teaches surly they will love any regardless what religion or race. Like myself, I rent out my place to muslims and also other races of different background.

Well, maybe he think that with high position he is holding is life time without realizing that life is short and turn to dust.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 04:18 PM | Show all posts

Reply #105 Truth.8's post

Well maybe I am...after all I'm not learned in Bible. Maybe not all Christians are not as knowledgeable as you T8. However since you preach about love your enemy, why not you just forget what he did to you and move on to other MLM company instead of hijacking his business.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-2-2007 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 26-2-2007 04:18 PM
Well maybe I am...after all I'm not learned in Bible. Maybe not all Christians are not as knowledgeable as you T8. However since you preach about love your enemy, why not you just forget what he  ...

That consider a failure rite? Sorry, I do not take failure and weak as my life goal. Brave & challenging is how u can face life but  not failure.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 04:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #107 Truth.8's post

Suit yourself..do whatever you think as a right thing to do. However, when you want to leap forward you have to take two or three steps backwards. It's not as a sign of corward towards the obstacle but merely to gain momentum so that you can leap even higher.

Again I would like to wish you good luck.

[ Last edited by  rurouni_khairul at 26-2-2007 08:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-3-2007 01:48 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-2-2007 11:24 PM
Two yrs ago, I try to sell some of a well know mlm products in my site. I join this mlm few yrs back but I was not interested selling their products but to buy for myself.

Than in yrs 2004, I taught of doing what the others members are doing by promoting their products in website.

Since I have knowledge of designing website, I started to promote their products in my site without getting approval from them. The reason why I did that  because they have very good write up and clients feedback.

Business was good after I started to promote their products , until I hve orders from HK, Middle East and few others

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 05:13 PM | Show all posts
what you give, you get back...

Thats the way of life.
Everybody will encounter it.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 1-3-2007 01:48 PM

market crused in this two big nations in USA and China.

served them rite.

Truth8 my 4 yrs old nephew is asking what is crused ?

What kind of animal is that ?

kharrrr    kharrrr   kharrrrr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2007 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 1-3-2007 05:16 PM

Truth8 my 4 yrs old nephew is asking what is crused ?

What kind of animal is that ?

kharrrr    kharrrr   kharrrrr

u can tell your 4 yrs old nephew is new english word  created by truth.8

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2007 06:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 1-3-2007 05:13 PM
what you give, you get back...

Thats the way of life.
Everybody will encounter it.

strangely, it happened whenever i got     my anger very high and surly it happened.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Actually T8,

Everyone have it also...

I also have encounter something like that. Its a punishment to someone who done wrong.

but T8, i dont think because of that ONE white chick and those company, the whole US and China got the problem.
If only that company have the problem, maybe Yes, but for this one, nothing to boost about.

Hmm, T8, when you encounter something bad, what would you think?

Things happen and it happen everyday.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 1-3-2007 06:03 PM

u can tell your 4 yrs old nephew is new english word  created by truth.8

Yes, he can't stop laughing at ypu

kharrrr   kharrrr   kharrrrrr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2007 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 1-3-2007 07:58 PM
Actually T8,

Everyone have it also...

I also have encounter something like that. Its a punishment to someone who done wrong.

but T8, i dont think because of that ONE white chick and tho ...

the white chick from United States and when other ethnic can host their products she silent yet me as malaysian was cast a side with silly excuses that it is copy rite.

anyway, i am forwarding my complaint to PM dept soon as welll other relevant authority.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-3-2007 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2-3-2007 12:46 AM

the white chick from United States and when other ethnic can host their products she silent yet me as malaysian was cast a side with silly excuses that it is copy rite.

anyway, i am fo ...

the first thing the PM dept do when see your complain

they will throw your complain into "dustpin"

kharrrr   kharrrr   kharrrr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2007 02:33 AM | Show all posts
They yet to reply my letter. The following letter was send to them:

Hi

Lately xxxx (mlm company name) products making so much claimed which good to be true.
Products like: slimming, hair growth, sexual drive, penis enlargement
device which claimed won global award and etc.

For start, I need you  show evidence for a products called 搙xx Hair
fall control & scalp repair

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2007 03:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 2-3-2007 12:27 AM

Yes, he can't stop laughing at ypu

kharrrr   kharrrr   kharrrrrr

that because he going mad for laughing  no reason just like u with khar khar khar

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2-3-2007 03:00 AM

that because he going mad for laughing  no reason just like u with khar khar khar

And again he can't stop laughing when read your S+UP!@ post.

kharrrrr    kharrrr   kharrrrrr

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.474102 second(s), 42 queries .