CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ussopp

THE TERRORIST'S PRAYER....(18 SG) and other videos

[Copy link]
Post time 26-2-2007 07:25 AM | Show all posts
if muslim bow 5 times a day so what? your bank account lost money? you get hurt? your wife runs away?

no problem except when muslims call for death of others and support terrorism.

So if it's not your belief dont' try to question.

I question this belief when it teaches terrorise and oppresse others.

I can question why chinese's belief have to burn papers during Ghost festival? isn't it contaminating the environment and their actions such outdated as if they never learn the ecosystem in Biology? Hence after their ceremony they hope bandaraya to clean the roadside for them.... Why you never questioned them?

I do question.
I believe such practices shld stop or be restricted.

I can question why indian during thaiposum or whatsoever they have to parade alongside the main road until causing incovenience to the trafic? some i notice in Singapore they even throw coconut shield onto the road during parade and why this never been issued out by the Singapore police?

once a year no problem.
anyway, thaipusam don't jam up the whole road.

I also can question why hindus worshiping statues that made from clays by human own hands? Shouldn't the human be the "God" instead? Why have to pray to a stone to grant for wishes?

they may certainly do that as long as they don't teach terrorism and oppression of others like islam does. No problem.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2007 07:34 AM | Show all posts
so what if talk bout death?

Isn't it death is the best reminder?

at least muslim we believe akhirat and we should be well-prepared before we are dead. Even we don't know when is our death.

do you think that enjoying the world without remembering death is the most peaceful mind ever?

Islam emphasizes hereafter and current life, so what about other religions? only entertainment, fun, enjoy, eat, drinking, toto, Magnum and so on?

Muslims preach hatred and killing of others. Thats very bad for a religion.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 07:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 07:25 AM

no problem except when muslims call for death of others and support terrorism.

well i don't support terrorism. I support those who fight against the Jews because they keep invading human rights of muslim community.

I question this belief when it teaches terrorise and oppresse others.

y don't you question those earlier americans who invading red indian's land? This is more than oppressed, this is call stealing other's land. Well, I have no problem of reading and i dont' find any terrorism preached in Quran.

do question.
I believe such practices shld stop or be restricted.

That should be.

once a year no problem.
anyway, thaipusam don't jam up the whole road.

How come u so double standard and prejudice? Ghost festival also once a year but you don't ask the thaipusam to be restricted?

they may certainly do that as long as they don't teach terrorism and oppression of others like islam does. No problem.

I think it's your chicken eye reading the Quran and you don't understand the meaning don't you?

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 26-2-2007 08:09 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 08:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 07:34 AM

Well well....i feel pity of you.

I gain peace and happiness in Islam. Because i know Allah always with us.

And you? You missed it.

Because you choose to leave the peaceful and happiness moment in Islam.

As i said, not everyone deserves this kind of opportunity.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 08:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 07:34 AM

Reminders are all around us, they happened everyday....

Accidents, a leaf falls, a dog die beside the road, the aging of our body, everything....

This keeps us remind of our death.

The most brilliant person is the one who remembering death always.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 08:14 AM | Show all posts
islam does want to remind people of death but kill people.
Thats the problem.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-2-2007 09:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 08:14 AM
islam does want to remind people of death but kill people.
Thats the problem.

Islam wants me and every muslim to remind of death because the hereafter is eternal. And we must well prepared with deeds and helping others before we are dead. Because once we died there is no turning point.

Islam wants us to remember death so that we could clear all the debts to everybody. Never owe anyone.

Islam wants us to remember death so that we can quickly aware of our sins and mistakes.

Islam wants us to remember death so that we can easily forgive other.

Islam wants us to remember death so that we can love our parents while they are still alive and ask forgiveness from them.

Islam wants us to remember death because death does not remind us when it comes.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 09:12 AM | Show all posts
I think you are in denial presa.

so many mosques preach death of kafirs and support terrorists. you need to wake up.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2007 09:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 09:12 AM

so many mosques preach death of kafirs and support terrorists. you need to wake up.

I already woke up.

I've told you i dont' support terrorism.

I only support those who fight against the Jews because they keep invading the human rights and countries of muslim community.

All this while muslim have been patience and silent and keep quiet..... because they are keep oppressed by Jews.

Where is your humanity?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 09:24 AM | Show all posts

Remember your death because it doesn't remind you when it comes.....

return to the right path.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 26-2-2007 09:17 AM

I already woke up.

I've told you i dont' support terrorism.

I only support those who fight against the Jews because they keep invading the human rights and countries of muslim communi ...

many Muslism claim they do not support terrorism but in fact they do.
And those who fight against israel and using terrorists methods, they are terrorists, so why do you support them? Are tyou saying that the end justifies teh means under islam?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 09:30 AM

many Muslism claim they do not support terrorism but in fact they do.
And those who fight against israel and using terrorists methods, they are terrorists, so why do you support them? Are  ...

I do not hate Jews people, but i hate their inhumanity attitude. Because i do not discriminate race.

Fighting against enemy must be the proper way.

Bombing innocent is not preached in Islam and it is prohibited by Allah.

Fight against invaders is human natural instinct.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 10:05 AM | Show all posts

Deb, what you heard is a reminder that muslims must be aware at all times to defend themself in case an enemy is attacking muslims territory, self respect, rights, property and faith...that's all. If an enemy attacking what do you expect from us? Just sit down at smile at the enemy?

Deb, I need you to calm down, take a deep breath and take a look at this picture. This picture is not viewed on the CNN or any western media but it has been taken by a courages independant reporter. Look at this picture and tell me what will you do if you're on that poor boy position regardless of your religion.

I fact, I have more pictures like this but I don't want to post it in this forum just merely to attarct attention or sympathy...I believe they don't need that because God is always with people who are wrongly persecuted.

Deb, you've personally posted a thread about Christians who are persecuted by Muslims without a source or pictures as proof but I have a proof here for you. Don't you think this boy and his mother deserve a better life? You tell me.

[ Last edited by  rurouni_khairul at 26-2-2007 10:07 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Deb, what you heard is a reminder that muslims must be aware at all times to defend themself in case an enemy is attacking muslims territory, self respect, rights, property and faith...that's all. If an enemy attacking what do you expect from us? Just sit down at smile at the enemy?

I have never heard such things peached to Christians after 20 years as a Christian. I don't see why muslims need to preach such things in mosques.
Why arre Muslims so violence prone? Does the mosque need to remind anyone to defend himself when attacked? How silly!

Deb, I need you to calm down, take a deep breath and take a look at this picture. This picture is not viewed on the CNN or any western media but it has been taken by a courages independant reporter. Look at this picture and tell me what will you do if you're on that poor boy position regardless of your religion.

I think you muslims need to calm down and not to see the world as a place of war and violence. The world view of islam is the problem, thats why there is so much war and terrorism today.

I fact, I have more pictures like this but I don't want to post it in this forum just merely to attarct attention or sympathy...I believe they don't need that because God is always with people who are wrongly persecuted.

Have you seen picture of victims of muslim violence? what did you muslims do about Darfur?

Deb, you've personally posted a thread about Christians who are persecuted by Muslims without a source or pictures as proof but I have a proof here for you. Don't you think this boy and his mother deserve a better life? You tell me.

I showed you the source and you pretend its not real. The truth is, Muslims are persecuting others more than others persecute Muslims. What are they preaching in the mosques about it? Act blur?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 10:51 AM | Show all posts
I have never heard such things peached to Christians after 20 years as a Christian. I don't see why muslims need to preach such things in mosques.
Why arre Muslims so violence prone? Does the mosque need to remind anyone to defend himself when attacked? How silly

Deb, are you sure you never heard about Christians preached about violence? How about the Spanish Inquisition? Or may I remind you how many indigenous tribes who are nearly or fully extinct in America? What are your views on the crusaders and their conquest on Jerusalem or should I say the massacre of Jerusalem? It's not surprising if you consider them as your heroes and martyr but can you determined whether they did those act to protect their motherland or they just simply invading others? You tell us.

After you've decides your answer compare to the present situation...are muslims invading others or protecting their homeland?

I think you muslims need to calm down and not to see the world as a place of war and violence. The world view of islam is the problem, thats why there is so much war and terrorism today.

Seems like you've been hit at the gut when you saw those pictures...why? Feeling sorry already for that poor Palestinian boy? Why suddenly you become so jumpy? Again you are stating a statement that was frequently uttered by those Islamophobias and racists clan. Are you saying that Muslims has no right to live peacefully in this world and you are justifying the act of the Zionists regime to murdered and destroy the life of others? I'm sorry Deb but that is the most lamest and selfish justification I've ever heard.

Have you seen picture of victims of muslim violence? what did you muslims do about Darfur?

Why don't you post the picture here...we have no time to Googled for it. I think it's fair enough because I've already posted mine.

I showed you the source and you pretend its not real. The truth is, Muslims are persecuting others more than others persecute Muslims. What are they preaching in the mosques about it? Act blur?

My dear Deb..I didn't acted blur and I clearly remember about that post. The source you show to me are just rumours and hearsay because it didn't state the date of the incident and the person who reporting it. How can we trust such news? After all. The source you gave didn't lead to anywhere because it is the exact statement as stated in your post.

[ Last edited by  rurouni_khairul at 26-2-2007 11:07 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 11:08 AM | Show all posts

Reply #33 rurouni_khairul's post

Alamak MOD, gambar ke delete ke?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2007 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Deb, are you sure you never heard about Christians preached about violence? How about the Spanish Inquisition? Or may I remind you how many indigenous tribes who are nearly or fully extinct in America? What are your views on the crusaders and their conquest on Jerusalem or should I say the massacre of Jerusalem? It's not surprising if you consider them as your heroes and martyr but can you determined whether are they did those act to protect their motherland or they just simply invading others? You tell us.

Never babe, never heard Christians preached violnce like Muslism preach jihad.
There is no such word as inquisition in the Bible and it happened a long time ago. Jihad is taught in the Quran and happens from the day since Muhamad invented it until today.

After you've decides your answer compare to the present situation...are muslims invading others or protect their homeland?

Nope. If you reallly study carefully and honest about it, it was muslims who invaded and took lands from others.
North Africa, Caucasus and middle east was Christian land.
Pakistan, afghanistan and bangladesh was buddhist and Hindu before the jihads.

Seems like you've been hit at the gut when you saw those pictures...why? Feeling sorry already for that poor Palestinian boy? Why suddenly you become so jumpy? Again you are stating a statement that was frequently uttered by those Islamophobias and racists clan. Are you saying that Muslims has no right to live peacefully in this world and you are justifying the act of the Zionists regime to murdered and destroy the life of others? I'm sorry Deb but that is the most lamest and selfish justification I've ever heard.

Who put the Palestinian boy there? you Arabs. And you use kids to do your evil bidding.
Had you muslims not attack Jews, would there be retaliation? If Muslim terrorists insists on hiding behind civilian shields, hwo can the Jews be guilty of the death of innocent people?

Why don't you post the picture here...we have no time to Googled for it. I think it's fair enough because I've already posted mine.

Cos I don't need to.  You know it happens and pretend the genocide of black muslims its not there.

My dear Deb..I didn't acted blur and I clearly remember about that post. The source you show to me are just rumours and hearsay because it didn't state the date of the incident and the person who reporting it. How can we trust such news? After all. The source you gave didn't lead to anywhere because it is the exact statement as stated in your post.

Well, Christianity isn't even allowed in Saudi Arabia and Christians cannot built churches in Egypt, Brunei etc.
I gave you sources, you ignored it. Many Christians are killed by muslism for tehir faith every day. you can choose to cat blur all you wnat babe, its still there.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 11:14 AM | Show all posts
and many muslim are killed by jews and christians... they join forces to kill muslim... but muslim never join forces to kill anybody... offences are the best defences...

hindu people are worst.... they kill everybody except cows... they kill christians, moslems, budhas etc but they keep cows as god... and elephant with hands tooo greenish and blue in color... sooo scarry.. lookin at the statue itself will kill thousand of people... die of terrible fear

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 11:18 AM | Show all posts
but the truth is, it was muslims who attacked others and occupy lands first more often than not.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Muhamad himself started jihad before anyone attacked him.
If you can show from the Quran and haditsh where a muslim was killed and robbed before muhamad started his jihads, I will self mutilate and become a muslim.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 12:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.159745 second(s), 42 queries .