Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: minidictionary

CLARINS

[Copy link]
Post time 6-5-2007 12:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by frisky_mango at 5-5-2007 09:04 PM
Since ni thread clarins, boleh tak nak tanya sapa ada penah/sedang/nak guna the face care range? Especially yg kaler hijau tu - utk combination & oily skin.

Truly Matte Skin Care

http: ...

this is the new range that is going to be launched soon

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-5-2007 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Allure at 6-5-2007 12:30 AM

this is the new range that is going to be launched soon

Hi sis

Actually they r already available at the counters, according to the SA it is the IMPROVED formulation of the previous range.

Actually got myself the hydra-matte lotion, pore minimising serum & blemish control (cool packaging, mcm roll-on gitu). And i got the whole she-bang of freebies - pouch, facial blotter, purifying cleansing gel (5ml), serum (3ml), make-up base (5ml) and 50% facial voucher. Normally my samples i saaaaayang sgt nak pakai, konon nak bawak kalau travel, last2 tak bawak puuunnn

Hope this will miminise my oiliness prob, if not eliminate terus!!! :devil:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2007 01:34 AM | Show all posts

Reply #22 frisky_mango's post

i bought products from this range masa buat facial kat spa diorang kat klcc semalam.. the beautician kat spa tu recommended the pore minimising serum and blemish control due to my skin condition... pastu bcz i want to have that gift n my products pun byk yg dah habis.. i beli jugak hydramatte lotion tu.. plus lotus oil (ganti night cream).  

belum ada komen lagi pasal pore minimising serum bcz baru sehari pakai.. tp the lotus oil was quite a surprising product... i applied kat muka dgn penuh rasa ke-yucky-an semalam (sebab pakai minyak) b4 tido n bila bangun pagi muka tak berminyak2 mcm selalu. :stp:

btw if im not mistaken beautician tu bgtau for pore serum tu, jgn sapu.. but press kat muka...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2007 09:48 AM | Show all posts
i bought gloss no 13

and aiming for the creme blush tender raspberry

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2007 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fairy_hobbit at 6-5-2007 01:34 AM
i bought products from this range masa buat facial kat spa diorang kat klcc semalam.. the beautician kat spa tu recommended the pore minimising serum and blemish control due to my skin condition. ...

I pun baru pakai 2 hari je, so tak leh nak komen byk, so far pakai muka still nampak agaik shiny lah.

Tapi blemish control tu bestttt :love: i need to change dari biotherm pun, and this one proves to be worthy gak.

SA tu kata pakai serum tu seluruh muka, tapi one pump i rasa cukup utk t-zone aje...hehehe...ngelat sket, sbb nak jimat

Facial dia baru dpt try in 2 weeks' time, pack jugak kat s.parade ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2007 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by frisky_mango at 6-5-2007 12:41 AM

Hi sis

Actually they r already available at the counters, according to the SA it is the IMPROVED formulation of the previous range.

Actually got myself the hydra-matte lotion, p ...

i was there last week and yup the products are already at the counters..........the SA was saying that there are going to relaunch it together with the new foundation and powder from this range........the foundation and powder are not here yet......should be here anytime this week or next week.

[ Last edited by  Allure at 7-5-2007 11:26 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-5-2007 11:14 AM | Show all posts
mcm menarik jek hydra matte lotion ni...how much ek?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2007 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by frisky_mango at 7-5-2007 10:12 AM

I pun baru pakai 2 hari je, so tak leh nak komen byk, so far pakai muka still nampak agaik shiny lah.

Tapi blemish control tu bestttt :love: i need to change dari biotherm pun, and this o ...

i pakai takat 2 hari ni shine masih ada.. but oily tu tak brapa "bertakung" mcm biasa .. but i think the oil kat muka tu reduced sikit because i'm using clarin's lotus oil... yup... blemish control agak power, pimples cepat kecut

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-6-2007 08:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Allure at 4-5-2007 10:20 PM

you know i never tried clarins until recently and i must say...........although i dont like their packaging, thats the reason i took so long to try it lol...........their skincare does give ...

allure...

i'm thinking of taking of clarins white range...

so far how's d performance? atm i'm using biotherm (white range) but then find out that the result not realy kaboom as much as the money spent..
so thinking dumping off biotherm and try other product....

yg ader dlm kepala ni ialah in between clarins, sk11 & lancome.....
so tgh buat reserach which one the effect is much better (sepadan dgn duit yg keluar)

serum clarins ok tak?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2007 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by apple_pie at 7-6-2007 08:20 AM

allure...

i'm thinking of taking of clarins white range...

so far how's d performance? atm i'm using biotherm (white range) but then find out that the result not realy kaboom as much as ...

sorry just noticed this post .......i have used all three and surprisingly i find clarins the best among all......i am using the new whitening and firming range from clarins for day.....nite i am using another brand.....i mixed both of it....but it will depend on your skin ......it might be good for me ....doesnt mean it will be good for u too.........so i guess u will have to try it and see how it goes with u ........go to their counters and get their consultation and get some samples to try out

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2007 08:56 AM | Show all posts
Semenjak mencecah umur 30an ni masalah atau my skin needs berubah..skin semakin kering/dehydrated, dull, uneven skin tone, sensitive, frown lines.

and so saya dah try macam2 SK2, La Mer(ni sample), Origins(not bad tapi still tak memuaskan)...and last a cream (this one burned and made kulit i makin sensitive..check2 rupanya ada hydroquinone...because my skin is sensitive allergy occured)

last2 I though why not give Clarins a try as I pernah used in in the 90's tapi stop.

My problem areas are :

1. Forehead yang amat kering dan gelap...banyak dead cells.
2. my dry cheeks kalau senyum ada lines
3. dullness
4. dryness and tightness
5. uneven skin tone
6. sensitive round my mouth and side of nose (merah2)

oh ya prior tu that saya tukar my cleanser to Cetaphil on the recommendation of minidictionary and that somehow helped a bit.

After consultation the beauty advisor/SA recommended I try the 3 weeks whitening thing(tak ingat exact title) I was like ok la what the heck I nak my skin to be somewhat normal.

I bought Serum, milky lotion, day lotion and scrub as well from the whitening range. plus a hydra quench mask.

Thus I balik rumah and merajinkan diri sebab dah spend 1k and also sebab i nak tengok the results...

and after only 5 nights and 4 days using it I have to say this product delivered the results I want esp the uneven skin tone, dullness, dryness all gone!

oh ya I beli the makeup base which I think is absolutely Fabulous! memang best.

I still have a bit of redness around the mouth but its not pedih etc...and also my skin ada purging sikit small bits of blemishes or pimples but dia kecut and left no scar.

so I give thumbs up for clarins and dulu pernah I fikir buat apa nak pakai whitening range I bukan nak putih etc but thats a misconception on my side. My skin tak la semakin putih unnaturally but more natural looking and somewhat more brighter and radiant. I think this range is good for woman who are in late 20's and early 40's

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2007 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Hi ,

I'm still new kat sini, bila baca review rakan2 kat thread Clarins nie, saya macam terpanggil untuk kasi review juga mengenai product nie....

past 2 year, muka i memang teruk akibat pakai product yang tidak sesuai dengan kulit i, after that i tukar ker  product Cellex-C...sesuai dgn i dan muka tidak ada jerawat langsung dah...akibat sukar nak beli sebab kena thru internet jer nak beli (selalu beli ke BeyondPretty) so i stop using that product...i beli Cetaphil juga untuk cleanser...alhamdullillah sesuai dgn i...last year, kira2 bulan March cam tu....i dah terpengaruh dengan product Clarins nie sebab banyak artis yang menggunakan this product...I spend around 1k + juga untuk beli product nie...dan i amik pakej facial kat kaunter Clarins ....alhamdulillah muka i dah semakin baik dan sekarang open pores dah hilang...sekarang i bertukar ke range hydra Matte yang color hijau tu...i guna ...

One Step Gentle Cleanser ( but guna nie bila make-up tebal jer) kalau x still guna Cetaphl...( I love Cetaphil very much)
Cleansing Milk -Combination Skin
Toner
Hydra Matte Lotion (Moisturizer)
Pore Minimizing Serum
Blemish Blam
Lotus Oil
Whitening Essencse Oil
Mask ( range yang color hijau) x ingat full name

dan product untuk body juga

Streck Mark Cream,
Body Oil
Body Lotion

Sekarang muka i dah 95% ok....tiada parut dan sebagainya...open pores pun hilang cuma tinggal sikit lagi kat idung....dan still meneruskan pakej Facial kat Clarins Counter...

Now i tengah pregnant...i guna Streck Mark Cream dan Body lotion...memang bagus sesangat...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2007 09:39 AM | Show all posts

Reply #32 elme1976's post

interesting la lotus oil ni..

best kan clarins...sedap bau dia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-6-2007 10:00 AM | Show all posts
wah best nye review korang!

im still using their eye cream beauty revive.

i no longer complaint on my dry eyes area.

ive yet to try the whitening sample. ade satu kat umah.

sis SF, ur right a whitenin product shouldnt do any whitening on ur face, it helps it to be brighter witout looking odd. bukan tepong gomak camtu.

letak la pic sis.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2007 10:24 AM | Show all posts
SF.....glad to hear that you are getting results with clarins

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2007 10:32 AM | Show all posts

Reply #34 minidictionary's post

bukan tak nak letak gambo...tak nampak la. kena tengok real life lol.

but have to say la the Whitening range tak sesuai for oily skin..too rich.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-6-2007 10:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #35 Allure's post

yup. and me hope me no itchy2 nak try other stuff

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2007 10:52 AM | Show all posts

Reply #33 SleepyFish's post

memang bau dia best...that y i  suka sangat.......dah jatuh cinta dah....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2007 01:16 PM | Show all posts
aik, maner pegi posting haku??

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2007 01:18 PM | Show all posts

Beauty Flash Balm

here it goes again

tanyer tadi..anybody guner ni x? (mingung punyer server)

The secret of instant radiance.
Beauty Flash Balm is ideal for a quick "pick-me-up" before an evening out or whenever you want to erase signs of fatigue. Ideal for all skin types any time of day.

Beauty Benefits :
- Promotes immediate and long-lasting radiance. - Firms and helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles: skin becomes smooth and soft. - Strengthens and refines the contours of the face: skin regains firmness and suppleness. - Make-up looks exceptionally radiant.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 10:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.767255 second(s), 45 queries .