Israel planned for Lebanon war

[Copy link]
Post time 14-3-2007 09:14 PM | Show all posts
byk keluar dari tajuk ni.."israel planeed 4 war"

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-3-2007 10:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mat_toro at 14-3-2007 04:13 PM
No you dont... you dont even have anything resembling an expeditionary force...  And since you manja your troops with modern field amenities you'll have a very long, expensive and very thin suppl ...

Thats where you show an acute misunderstanding of both SAF and Msian armed force capabilities.
How can you even imagine we are not capable of doing what we need to do?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2007 10:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #42 Debmey's post

perhaps u can disclose it to us? just a speck of such info...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2007 10:34 PM | Show all posts
the info is, its not difficult for SAF to maintain a supply line of 400-500km at all with our equipment, intelligence  and manpower. Thats all we need to do isn't it? How far do we need to extend ourselves?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2007 10:53 PM | Show all posts
well,the question is...how do u going to maintain the stretch that reaches such 400-500kms? is it too far from the base? and the route along it will not be free from any ambush..resupply is vital in any war..right? and we don't expect to fight the adversary with the bamboo?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2007 11:04 PM | Show all posts
ambush? how to do that? after being overunned and cut off?
how are you gonna ambush vast tracks of land when supplies can come in all terrain tracked vehicles?
me dear fren, modern warfare is not like the old movies. I notice that many of you have that sort of old movie mentality. Do you remember the fight in afghanistan? it was all over in a matter of weeks. I remembered hearing so many people talk before the war started about how tough the afghans were fighting the russians. I laughed back then because I knew that times have changed since and those 'experts' were clueless.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-3-2007 11:14 PM | Show all posts
400-500km? walau weh! with 350,000 men (inclusive ns men), how are u goin to safeguard the line? The figure still not enuf even to launch an attack on us...what else to guard ur supply line, remember we have millions of militia armed with bamboo and sticks....  They can disrupt ur line of comm and supply and make ur ns men shiver in awe and shock with their antics u know...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2007 11:42 PM | Show all posts
'Do you remember the fight in afghanistan? it was all over in a matter of weeks. I remembered hearing so many people talk before the war started about how tough the afghans were fighting the russians. '

Last time I remember a few British troops were lost there a few days ago. Hmm...how could that be?? OH! I forgot, Afgahnistan is still not secured and the Allies are still fiighting.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-3-2007 11:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #47 windof's post

Windof, some Sg pple are just too full themselves. Sg this...sg that...our troops do this...do that...its just racial superiority manifesting in a whole new era. Kinda like those Germans, the Aryans in the 2nd WW.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2007 12:05 AM | Show all posts
to supply refreshment to the troops,don't blast these,deb:

1. Mc Donald  restaurants

2. Pizza Hut

troops can't live with military rations at all...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2007 12:12 AM | Show all posts
400-500km? walau weh! with 350,000 men (inclusive ns men), how are u goin to safeguard the line? The figure still not enuf even to launch an attack on us...what else to guard ur supply line, remember we have millions of militia armed with bamboo and sticks....  They can disrupt ur line of comm and supply and make ur ns men shiver in awe and shock with their antics u know...

With so much manpower, we can sfaeguard our lines.
Where is your million person militia armed with gala?

Last time I remember a few British troops were lost there a few days ago. Hmm...how could that be?? OH! I forgot, Afgahnistan is still not secured and the Allies are still fiighting.

a few brits lost for a hundreds turbans wiped out? Good deal.

Windof, some Sg pple are just too full themselves. Sg this...sg that...our troops do this...do that...its just racial superiority manifesting in a whole new era. Kinda like those Germans, the Aryans in the 2nd WW.

Singapore is not a race you dummy!
You are the ones who are racists with your NEP institutionalised racism and discrimination.

to supply refreshment to the troops,don't blast these,deb:
1. Mc Donald  restaurants
2. Pizza Hut
troops can't live with military rations at all...

We have mapped out all the pizza huts, McDs and sarabat stalls in your country, watch out.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2007 12:19 AM | Show all posts
ahaaaa.tikus sudah jelaskan,,,,dah banyak dia petakan semua tempat2 yg penting2...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2007 12:23 AM | Show all posts

Reply #51 Debmey's post

Deb,

Neo-colonialism in the 21st century does not take into account of cultural and migration variables in hostile countries like Afghanistan and Iraq. Instead of military will and subsequent colonisation by Americans like those of Japan after the two bombs exploded, none of the so called democracies would want to indulge in colonisation to mold a nation. Its just not possible because the cost is just too high, lack of manpower and of course no will power to sustain and impose culturally. In short, Democracy have not taught its people to invade and colonise another nation.

As I recall even Patreus knows that if the military surge strategy fails, the US would just have to withdraw from Iraq and that would leave an enormous vacuum. Afghanistan, with European NATO troops there, I doubt they would stay and colonise the land there. Knowing Europeans have always drag their feet when it comes to military commitments.

That is why when Sg imposes its image both culturally and militarily over a country like Msia, it just wont work.

[ Last edited by  RainbowSix at 15-3-2007 12:26 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2007 12:32 AM | Show all posts
'You are the ones who are racists with your NEP institutionalised racism and discrimination.'

As in Sg where Malays are forbidden to form a community of more than two families in an aprt building. That is prohibition of free movement and association. Just like the Germans and Soviets before.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2007 05:16 AM | Show all posts
when singapore fights, it won't be colonialism but anti colonialism and survival.

movement is free but race mix in estates is imposed on all races, not just malays.

this is different from msia where distribution of wealth is based on race.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2007 06:26 AM | Show all posts

Reply #55 Debmey's post

Well, well still around huh, Dweeb.  Are we still harping on whether Singapore is all that, Malaysia is bad.  It gets old, because your arguments seem flawed.  We don't pretend that wealth isnt's based on race.  But it seems to be working, and chugging along.  And it seems we like it in Malaysia.  If ever they prefer to stay in other countries they may migrate to Singapore. That's not a problem to us.  The problem in Malaysia is the Chinese are wealthy in Malaysia in relative terms.  Sure there are problem; Other countries have their own.  Do we have to waste server space for this yet again.  Seriously, get a real job or get a girlfriend or boyfriend-i wont tell on you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-3-2007 08:58 AM | Show all posts
there may be peace, simply because minorities are threatened into it. Accept it or die.
however, it didn't work in raising up the capability of the bumis.

had the country not adopted NEP, it would had been even more propserous. the Chinese will certainly get richer and sop will the bumis.

we don't have it in singapore and we do even better.

this NEP thingy is in fact a master and slave arrangement between UMNO and the malays. UMNO will never change it because the master will never change the system while the slave don't change because they are taught to believe they need the master to survive.

[ Last edited by  Debmey at 15-3-2007 09:00 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2007 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mat_toro at 12-3-2007 09:52 AM
No matter what the purpose of the fence is to the eyes of a zionist the fact remains that it is wrong...  

When Israelis controlled Palestinian towns there was no need in fence. In 1994 Israel gave to Palestinians authonomy and since then they started suicide attacks. In 2002 there were suicide attacks almost every day so Israel decided to buld a fence. Since then suicide attacks decreased tens times.

there are Jews only areas in Tel Aviv... kinda like the signs "Whites Only" in Missisippi in the 50s and 60s...

There is no any Jewish only areas in Tel Aviv. And never were.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2007 10:41 AM | Show all posts
neither is there a Christian only Vatican.
they have muslims only city in mecca and medina.
i wonder why.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2007 11:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 15-3-2007 10:41 AM
neither is there a Christian only Vatican.
they have muslims only city in mecca and medina.
i wonder why.

because you don't know WHY

kharrrrr   kharrrrrrr

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 07:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066959 second(s), 43 queries .