Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ef/x

Israel planned for Lebanon war

[Copy link]
Post time 16-3-2007 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mat_toro at 16-3-2007 12:41 PM
Nahh... you island is too small and lacks that nature scenery & appeal... no one wants to occupy your little island... not worth the hassle...

You won't attack us even if we attack you? Is that what you are saying?

Terrorism is terrorism... dont matter what it is... but when people in power equate freedom fighters with terrorism just to gain sympathy (and military aid and dollars etc) what is that??  I'm sure the Nazis think of the French underground as terrorists... but after the Nazis lost no one ever mentioned it again... but if the Nazis won what do you think your history books would tell of the French Resistance?

those palestinians are etrrorists. The bomb innocent people in buses and restaurants.

The French resistance didn't attack civilians like the palestinians do.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-3-2007 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mat_toro at 16-3-2007 12:32 PM
And since you believe that then why continue bashing civvies??  Pretty stupid move on the zionists part if that really is the case right??

Cos those aren't civvies. those are terrorists in civvies.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2007 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 16-3-2007 10:04 AM
how can i be more dangerous than ahmadenejab when i don't make nukes?

ahmad make nukes : dangerous
other than that (such as rabin, george n co.) make nukes : very humble

that must be from dub's point of view..

Use magic Report

mat_toro This user has been deleted
Post time 16-3-2007 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 16-3-2007 12:46 PM

You won't attack us even if we attack you? Is that what you are saying?

those palestinians are etrrorists. The bomb innocent people in buses and restaurants.

The French resista ...

Oh no... we'll flatten the island if need be... but we wont occupy it... lousy real estate...

And the Zionists are what?? Just because they wear uniforms and use tanks instead of IED to do the same dont make them terrorists??  Every day you show your idiocy more and more...

Use magic Report

mat_toro This user has been deleted
Post time 16-3-2007 01:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #122 Debmey's post

So basically all Arab in civvies are game for the Zionists army right??  Thats what you're saying right??

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2007 01:17 PM | Show all posts
ahmad make nukes : dangerous
other than that (such as rabin, george n co.) make nukes : very humble

that must be from dub's point of view..

olmert, bush and company didn't go around threatening to wipe anyone off the map while ahmadenejab did. Thats the difference.

Oh no... we'll flatten the island if need be... but we wont occupy it... lousy real estate...

Well, the jews didn't flatten the palestinians, they only built a fence.

And the Zionists are what?? Just because they wear uniforms and use tanks instead of IED to do the same dont make them terrorists??  Every day you show your idiocy more and more...

yes sir they are warriors. They do not target civilians like terrorists do.

So basically all Arab in civvies are game for the Zionists army right??  Thats what you're saying right??

arab terrorists in civvies are game for detsruction. thats what i am saying.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-3-2007 02:54 PM | Show all posts
The Dubuk just went into gay jewish-worshipping overdrive...

btw, ur mom's bra feels so nice

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2007 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Again and again dubuk show his lack of thinking power and brain by posting stupid remarks. We all know clearly who is right and who is wrong here, no doubt dubuk and israel are the bad guys and wrong path people. Whatever they say are all lies and twisted cornering here and there words that worth not a single cent in our righteous fight against this real terrorists and terrorism of the world, i.e. dubuk, israel, bush and his followers...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2007 03:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mat_toro at 15-3-2007 01:44 PM
But its still wrong to plant a fence in other people's territory...

Borders are not defined yet.

No Jew only areas??  You have to write to Discovery Travel & Living Channel to apologise for that mistake... though the  ...

I dont know what u saw. May be you understood wrong. I can bet with you on 100,000$ that there is no any Jewush only areas. I am absolutly serious.

Originally posted by mat_toro at 15-3-2007 01:49 PM
Still denying the fact that IDF failed to reach their objective??  Unless of course their objective was to destroy Lebanese civillian townships...

From 2000-2006 Hezies made provocations on monthly basis. They fired thousands mortars, antitank missiles etc. 8 months since the war no SINGLE BULLET was fired by Hezies towards Israel. Armed Hezies dont walk anymore, instead we have Lebanese army and strong international force. And Nasrallah that freely lived in Beirut today hides in bunker like rat.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2007 05:43 AM | Show all posts
why don't that coward nasralah come out and fight like a real man?

I believe all hezbos are cowards.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2007 05:59 AM | Show all posts
Fellas, no use talking to the guy.  He is an idiot so don't bother him.  He is like the "special" kid on the block trying so hard to impress you.  Just smile and let him play by himself or you run the risk of hurting him.  Cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2007 08:27 AM | Show all posts

Reply #131 capable_warrior's post

:setuju: :setuju:

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2007 12:05 PM | Show all posts
you, when these muslism cannot reason, the throw insults in desperation. Such is the mode of operation for terrorist supporters like them.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2007 12:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #133 Debmey's post

Now, now, while you still can reason for this brief few seconds and your attention span is here and now.  "these muslims" wow haha!Like I  said in plain old simple english-Its doesn't serve a purpose to talk when you are using your arse to listen.  No matter how you rationalize it, an idiot, namely you,  may not and cannot convert textual data from this screen to make sense in their brain.  Seriously, that piece of organ is undoubtedly ill suited to make sense of the surrounding environment nor is it useful to convert your thoughts, however unintelligent it might be, to some meaningful argument.  I mean this in no disrespect to you.  Calling an ace an ace and an arse and arse!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2007 12:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply #134 capable_warrior's post

yup, second that. His brain is insensitive compare to his arse, totally a sickening flamer.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2007 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Guys, the fact is that Israel does not want peace.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-3-2007 01:36 PM | Show all posts

Israelis soldiers were filmed using Palestinian Sameh Amira, 24, as a human shield during
the week-long raid into the West Bank city of Nablus. Amira was made to search homes
in the city center while it was under a 2-day curfew. Israeli human rights group B'Tselem
reported that Sameh's cousin, 15-year-old Amid Amira, says soldiers also forced him to
search 3 houses and an 11-year-old girl, Jihan Dadush, said soldiers took her from her
home and forced her to open the door of a neighboring apartment and enter ahead of them

The brave IDF....

[ Last edited by  ef/x at 17-3-2007 01:49 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2007 02:05 PM | Show all posts
I didn't see you muslims condemn hezbos using human shield sdid you?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2007 02:11 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2007 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ef/x at 17-3-2007 01:36 PM

Israelis soldiers were filmed using Palestinian Sameh Amira, 24, as a human shield during
the week-long  ...

Sameh, his little brother, his 11 year sister... Sounds like there is no other people in that town, beside that family    .  On pic I dont see any human shielding. I see only a soldier leading some man down, most probably for interogation.

[ Last edited by  Nick_Perelman at 17-3-2007 02:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 02:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054620 second(s), 42 queries .