CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: badiuz

HADY MIRZA - 1st Asian Idol : Singapore Idol 2

[Copy link]
Post time 2-5-2008 03:08 PM | Show all posts
Buat pemint Hady yg telah menyokong Hady masa APM..! sepatah 2 kata2 dari beliau..
(suka yg part dia describe Dayang )

Assalamualaikum, Hello Everyone!!

How have all of you been? It's been 5 days since that wonderful Sunday! I've been wanting to drop a line here but was thrown into work straight after I got back home on Monday. Well I thought I'd do a proper thank you to everyone, now that I have a chance finally.. phew what a long week. I'm quite glad the weekend is here as well and hope you guys have a good weekend ahead.

The days leading up to last Sunday's APM in KL was quite hectic I must say. Apart from rehearsals as you all know I had to return to Singapore again on Saturday for the NEA show at Takashimaya. I was quite glad I saw some of you guys at Taka as well to support the show so Thanks SO MUCH! I thought everybody had went to KL and there wasn't anyone for me to sing to hehe.. Anyways it was nice for me to get another chance to perform for NEA as in like last year so thanks NEA for having me as well!

That Sunday I was really very excited as I got to meet up with Judika again and perform with him for the first time. It was my first time meeting Dayang as well and I must say I also watched her sing many times and am quite impressed with her voice. And she is also sweet as well.. very easy to talk to. No airs of divaness or 'plastic' personality, which is quite irritating in some people. Judika has exceptional vocals as well so I was quite pumped up to perform together. We clicked quite comfortably well and I guess you can see that. I'd like to say a big thank you to the organisers once again for giving me an opportunity to perform on the big stage. Every time I get a chance I do my best, and I hope I did good enough! oh ya.. and I had lots of fun.. best feeling ever.

The post-party took longer than I had expected and by the time it ended it was way past midnight I remembered. How time flies when you are having fun. But I got a bad bout of gastric by the end of the night! and spent the rest of the early morning packing and chilling out in the room. I'd like to apologise if I couldn't meet up with any of you who made the trip up to KL. And also thank you so much for supporting me in KL. It means a lot. I wish I could shake everyones' hands to say thank you. I hope this message will do that for me!

The award is as much yours as it is mine. A big big thank you to Alison and Artiste networks. My family and friends I love you and thank you for your support. And to you guys I really thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting me and it feels extraordinarily great to know that I have your love, for that's the only thing driving me to work harder. Also I'd like each and every one of you to know how much I appreciate your petition for this year's NDP. It is a nationalistic pride, and it means a lot not only for me but for all of us! so thank you once again guys!

Last but not least I'd like to say to you that I love all of you.. and we'll keep on going and growing together. And I hope to share with you my excitement of more great things we are going to achieve.. And best wishes in everything that you do as well, I wish you success! See you soon!!

Yours Faithfully,

Hady Mirza.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-9-2008 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Apa khabar semua. Dah Lama Andak tak masuk forum ni.

Nak tengok Hady berlakon tak? Lokasinya pun hebat! Di Budapest, Hungary

bahagian 1:

bahagian 2 :

bahagian 3 :

bahagian 4 :

bahagian 5 :

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2010 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Saja upkan....tak aktif dah ker club nie

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2010 08:57 PM | Show all posts
helo..
baru tahu ada ni ah..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2010 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Hi! Colby... hady dah ada album baru.  lagu angkasa tengah ngetop la nie di radio ria.  Dah pernah dengar lagu Angkasa?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2010 10:23 AM | Show all posts
helo..
baru tahu ada ni ah..
smiqhbal Post at 19-1-2010 20:57

me too

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-2-2010 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Hi semua,

Hady dah pun ada album baru. Single nya Angkasa dah 11 minggu jadi juara carta di RIA89.7FM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T17hmh9swPs

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2020 11:44 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeahhhh....nak tinggal jejak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-1-2020 11:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Apa kabar agak nya acik yg kata Aaron aziz lebih merembes dari Hady eh.
Masih sihat ke acik
Hady dah jadi juara GV6 la acik n moreee merembes dari Aaron Aziz.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2020 11:19 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ahaa..rumah lama Hady dh kembaliiiii

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2020 04:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Madel replied at 3-1-2020 11:44 AM
Yeahhhh....nak tinggal jejak

niceeee..............

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2020 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Madel replied at 3-1-2020 11:45 AM
Apa kabar agak nya acik yg kata Aaron aziz lebih merembes dari Hady eh.
Masih sihat ke acik ...

up balik rumah lama.. sbb rumah volume 9 telah ditelan bumi..
alfatihah

@Jentayupink @caca_eric
Jentayupink replied your post in the thread [V9] HADY MIRZA: Always Do Your Best & Never Give Up!!.   View

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2020 04:20 AM | Show all posts
hadymirza dah sign under rocketfuel
lagu - single terbaru - composer dari seberang

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2023 11:22 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tunan replied at 16-10-2020 12:54 PM
up balik rumah lama.. sbb rumah volume 9 telah ditelan bumi..
alfatihah

Aku dh tekan link tu tapi x boleh masuk dh rumah V9 tu

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2023 02:06 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
AWEKSAMURAI replied at 14-12-2023 11:22 AM
Aku dh tekan link tu tapi x boleh masuk dh rumah V9 tu

Mmg dah kambus habis dah rmh tu

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2023 10:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
First time jumpa rumah ni. Ingatkan masa GV6 je Hady ada rumah kat sini. Rupanya seawal 2006 ye

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:00 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.315214 second(s), 35 queries .