Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MissLibra

Golf

[Copy link]
Post time 25-1-2007 07:34 PM | Show all posts
MGA nie mmg kambing2....Dengki tak habis2..:@
Kurangnya2 kasi lah upgrade sikit Malaysian Tour...
Barulah boleh melahirkan ramai "Tiger Woods'" malaysia.

Camner pun TAHNIAH buat Airil Rizman..... Selangkah Menuju Kejayaan Yg Gemilang....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-1-2007 09:08 PM | Show all posts
just started to play golf 3 weeks ago...every thursday main kat empiregolf club (brunei)...so far baru belajar driving and putting....wastrained by a professional semalam nama dia ahmad bateman...ada sesiapayg kenal tak? hehe makin lama makin seronok pulakmain golf ni...i'mlovin' it! =)

[ Last edited by  babybling at 26-1-2007 09:33 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2007 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Pemain hantar 憇urat balas抂/b]
Oleh Harris Rajahdin

SELEPAS tidak puas hati dengan surat tunjuk sebab yang dikeluarkan Persatuan Pemain Golf Profesional Malaysia (MPGA) berikutan kehadiran mereka pada mesyuarat agung tergempar (EGM) yang disifatkan badan itu sebagai 憁elanggar perlembagaan

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2007 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Woods tewas di tangan muka baru

SAN DIEGO

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2007 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Snedeker extends Buick Invitational lead

SAN DIEGO - Brandt Snedeker didn't know how golf could get any better than an opening-round 61 until he walked up the 18th fairway to a standing ovation Friday after expanding his lead and the size of his gallery at the Buick Invitational.

I thought, 'This is what it feels like to be Tiger Woods,'" he said. The only thing sweeter would be to beat him.

Snedeker overcame some sloppy tee shots with brilliant iron play for a 2-under 70 on the menacing South Course at Torrey Pines, giving the 26-year-old rookie a three-shot lead over Charles Howell III going into the weekend.

Woods also received a raucous cheer on the final hole, but only after he topped a 5-wood out of the bunker that nearly went into the water, blasted a pitch over the green into another bunker and escaped with par for a 72 that left him seven shots behind.

"All in all, it was a pretty ugly 5," said Woods, the two-time defending champion going for his seventh straight PGA Tour victory.

Snedeker again struggled off the tee, hitting only three fairways. It got so bad that when he finally hit his first fairway on the back nine (No. 15), he had a man in the gallery say, "I finally won a dollar."

"I guess he was betting on me hitting the fairway," Snedeker said. "It wasn't a smart bet."

He could get away with errant tee shots on the shorter, easier North Course, and somehow survived without too much damage on the South, which will host the        U.S. Open next year. Snedeker was helped by a 40-foot birdie putt on No. 3, a 4-iron into 5 feet on No. 12 and making only two bogeys.

He was at 13-under 131.

Howell got into weekend contention for the second time in three weeks with a 64 on the pitch-and-putt North Course, putting him at 10-under 134. Former PGA champion Rich Beem had a 68 on the South Course and was at 9-under 135 along with Bill Haas (66 on the North) and Charlie Wi (72 on the South).

Any tournament never really starts until the weekend, and that's especially true at Torrey Pines because of the disparity in courses. The average score was 4.7 higher on the South over the first two days, and the 74 players who made the cut will spend the next two days on the tougher South.

That will be another new experience for Snedeker.

He won twice on the Nationwide Tour last year, and he won the 2003 U.S. Amateur Public Links, which earned him a trip to the Masters. And there certainly were enormous crowds at Augusta National, although they were more interested in his partners those first two rounds (Fred Couples and David Toms).

But while Snedeker is wide-eyed and talking faster than usual in his Tennessee drawl, he knows he's playing some good golf.

"If I can get my driver under control, I like my chances," he said. "I certainly could not ask to be in a better position. I'm going to enjoy it. How many times do you get to play in the last group on the weekend of a PGA Tour event? This is my first time, and hopefully not my last, but I'll try to enjoy it like it is."

A three-shot margin helps, and only three of the 11 guys behind him have won on the PGA Tour. Still lurking is Woods, who was seven shots and three shots behind going into the weekend the last two years at Torrey Pines and went on to win both times.

"There's a bunch of guys right there with a chance," Woods said. "The South is going to be a stern test for all of us."

Phil Mickelson and Vijay Singh, the only other players in the top 10 in the world at the Buick Invitational, both rallied on the North course to secure a weekend spot. Mickelson shot 66 and was at 4-under 140, while Singh had a 66 to make the cut on the number at 141.

It would be hard to imagine anyone having more fun than Snedeker.

He still didn't have the largest galleries playing two groups behind Woods, but enough of them lingered to give him his largest audience since the Masters. He got to know them well, not only by hitting so many tee shots into the rough, but treating them like his best friends. In some respects, they were.

"That's how I was brought up," he said. "If somebody smiled at me, I smiled back. My dad would kick my butt, to be honest with you, if I hadn't done that. They were just so nice to me all day. It was nothing I've ever experienced before. They were rooting me on, and it really got me around the last five or six holes."

Then came the 18th, when Snedeker hit his third shot on the par 5 about 10 feet behind the hole and the crowd rose in the bleachers as he walked toward the green. He removed his visor from his long blond hair and raised it in tribute, a scene that looked like Sunday.

But he's not there quite yet.

So much focus is on Woods, as always, but Howell might be just as dangerous only three shots behind. He poured enormous time into his putting during the offseason and was runner-up by one shot two weeks ago at the Sony Open. He also was runner-up at Torrey Pines two years ago with a shot that made TV highlights for all the wrong reasons.

Howell's wedge to the 18th flew into the cup, then bounced back out with such force it sailed into the water. Had the shot gone in, he would have been in a playoff with Woods.

"Someone told me once a long time ago that golf owes you nothing," Howell said. "And I think that statement holds true."

Right now, Snedeker is taking everything away from a dream week that he hopes can hold up two more days.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2007 07:18 AM | Show all posts
Tiger in title hunt at Torrey Pines

SAN DIEGO (Reuters) - Tiger Woods, aiming for a seventh consecutive victory on the PGA Tour, moved ominously into the title hunt at the Buick Invitational on Saturday.

The world number one, seven off the pace at the start of the day, fired a three-under-par 69 in the third round to finish two shots off the lead at Torrey Pines.

PGA Tour rookie Brandt Snedeker missed a six-foot birdie putt at the last and had to settle for a 74 and a share of the lead at 11-under 205 with Australia's Andrew Buckle (68).

American Kevin Sutherland carded a 70 to lie third at 10 under, one stroke ahead of Woods and fellow Americans Troy Matteson (69), Charles Howell III (73) and Bill Haas (72).

"I feel like things have progressed and got better each day," Woods told reporters after making three birdies in a blemish-free display over the tough South Course.

"I've put myself right there in contention with a chance tomorrow. Hopefully I can stay out of the bunkers and make a few putts."

The 31-year-old American is back in action for the first time since winning the Target World Challenge in California midway through last month.

"It's nice to be in contention the first week out," added Woods.

"I'm very pleased with the way I hit it today but this golf course is not playing easy. The fairways are fast and these greens are firming up a little bit."

FIRST MOVE

Woods, chasing his fifth victory at Torrey Pines in 10 starts, made his first move of the day at the fourth where he struck a superb approach to within seven feet of the flag.

He also birdied the par-five sixth, after his second shot ended up just short of the green, and the seventh, where he rolled in a 23-footer.

With his long game in sparkling order, Woods had good birdie chances at the second and ninth but missed putts from five and seven feet.

He failed to make up further ground after the turn, reeling off nine consecutive pars to stay at nine under.

Snedeker, despite struggling for accuracy off the tee, held on to a share of the lead with a mix of seven bogeys and five birdies.

His best moment came at the par-four fifth where he holed out from a greenside bunker for his second birdie of the day.

Tour rookie Buckle, winner of the world junior title in the 15-17 age group at Torrey Pines in 1999 and 2000, joined Snedeker at 11 under by rolling in a 14-foot birdie putt at the last.

Three-times champion Phil Mickelson carded a 73 to finish at three under, two strokes better than world number six Vijay Singh (74).

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-1-2007 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Wiratchant tak mahu ulang kegagalan tahun lalu

ADA yang berkata petir tidak menyambar dua kali pada tempat sama dan ini adalah apa yang diharapkan pemain Thailand, Thaworn Wiratchant menjelang saingan Terbuka Malaysia di Kelab Golf & Country Saujana Golf pada 8 sehingga 11 Februari ini.

Bagi Wiratchant, pendahulu hari pertama di kejohanan musim lalu tetapi gagal untuk mengekalkan pendahuluannya gara-gara gangguan hujan lebat menyaksikan permainan dikurangkan kepada 54 lubang.

Wiratchant akan disertai pemain New Zealand, Michael Campbell, dengan Terbuka Malaysia baginya adalah sesuatu yang sukar baginya di sebalik jumlah kemunculannya yang banyak itu.

Campbell paling diingati atas kemenangan Terbuka AS 2004 dan peminat akan mengharapkan dia mengulangi prestasi itu. Dia berjaya meraih salah satu tempat pengecualian ke Terbuka AS dan selepas itu kejayaan demi kejayaan mengiringinya.

Bagi Wiratchant pula, dia menikmati musim terbaik kerjayanya dua tahun lalu apabila merangkul rekod empat gelaran dalam laluan memenangi Order of Merit Jelajah Asia buat pertama kali dalam kerjayanya. Gaya pukulannya yang luar biasa menjulang bintang Thailand itu ke kerjaya golf yang hebat dan menjadi salah seorang pemain paling berjaya di Asia.

Dalam pada itu, tiket bagi Terbuka Malaysia Maybank 2007 boleh dibeli menerusi laman web Ticket Charge di www.ticketcharge.com.my atau hubungi 03-22419999. Tiket juga boleh dibeli di gerai tiket sepanjang Terbuka Malaysia.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2007 12:24 PM | Show all posts
ahmad bateman nie rasanya Asian Tour Pro....maybe tahun nie dia miss Asian tour card kot....
Wow bertuah lahh...dpt coaching dari dia....
Moga enjoy bermain Golf...jgn Give up...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-1-2007 07:50 PM | Show all posts
Bjorn sah penyertaan

PENYERTAAN jaguh dunia semakin rancak dengan kehadiran terbaru bintang Jelajah Eropah Thomas Bjorn pada Kejohanan Golf Terbuka Malaysia yang bernilaiAS$1.29 juta (RM4.54 juta) bulan depan.

Bjorn, pemenang Jelajah Eropah sebanyak 12 kali itu, kembali beraksi di sini selepas edisi 2006 bersama pemain Piala Ryder, Darren Clarke, Lee Westwood dari England dan bekas juara Terbuka Amerika Syarikat Michael Campbell dari New Zealand.

Pada penyertaan edisi 2005, Bjorn berada di tangga ke-25.

Cabaran pemain Asia pada kejohanan di Kelab Golf Saujana itu dari 8 hingga 11 Februari ini, diketuai oleh jaguh Asia, Thongchai Jaidee dan Thaworn Wirachat dari Thailand.

Terbuka Malaysia adalah sebahagian daripada Jelajah Eropah dan Jelajah Asia. Kejohanan tahun lalu dimenangi Charlie Wu dari Korea Selatan.

揑ni adalah tempat dan kejohanan yang menarik. Sebelum ini, saya melakukan persembahan kurang baik di sini dan harap dapat beraksi dengan baik untuk menduduki tangga teratas,

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2007 02:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #176 Salzburg_aus's post

Salz,
cool...have you tried at Pantai Lagenda, Pekan Pahang?
If not, should try man....I played there yesterday..damn nice...
Fairway and green are tip top like championship course...
and the layout of the course is like Links...i enjoyed it and will go there again...

The course is medium tough and one of the biggest challenge is the wind..very strong wind since it's located by seaside..

lately, my buddies and I arrange our own Tour...we play every weekend...and once a month we arrange outstation Tour. Play at none homeclub courses such as in Penang, Kedah, east coast etc...
Apart from it, we participate monthly tournament by our club...

****addicted***

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2007 06:16 AM | Show all posts

Reply #190 JustWant2Know's post

i wish i can play golf too -
pernah main 3 kali
tapi semuanya 9 holes sahaja

(main masa kat oversea)

saya tak boleh main 18 holes
sebab  for sure  4 hari baru habis -
sebab sekali pukul bola golf tu --(kalau kena la)
ada la dalam 3 feet  each time  or 4 feet if i am lucky -

jenuh la nak tunggu 18 holes -
yang 9 holes tu pun - macam nak pengsan habiskan -

apa2 pun  saya suka tengok kat tv sukan ni --
apa lagi kalau ada fred couples, tiger wood and ernie els -
kalau tengok masters pga -  memang best sangat walau
kengkadang rasa lamaaaaaaaaaaa nya nak boleh tunggu
dia hit golf ballz tu  

apa2 pun good luck to you and your friends and
have fun alwayz  in golfing
kalau  pandai main -- memang best -
macam saya ni  asyik dok tenyeh rumput  sampai rosak turf kat sana!
hampehs  

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2007 04:49 PM | Show all posts

Reply #191 dexa's post

Dexa,

don't worry about hitting the turf and if the ball flies 2-3 feet...
If you have interest in playing golf, do not give up...learn and practice..
same applies to other sports...
self discipline and kena rajin la...and bersabar...

I'm not a good player, but sebab minat sangat, I try not to be down by the mistakes that I made...seek advice and practice...

I hope you will not just keep your interest infront of TV but bring it to the field...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2007 07:01 PM | Show all posts

Reply #192 JustWant2Know's post

saya memang suka gak nak cuba lagi --
tapi memang tak pernah main kat malaysia ni --
rasa macam mahal aje --

kalau ada jodoh nak cuba gak -
mungkin satu hari ni --
jaswant  member golf club ka?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2007 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Terbuka Malaysia: Danny, Airil mampu menyinar

KUALA LUMPUR

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2007 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Stenson atasi Woods, Els juarai Klasik Dubai

DUBAI: Wira Piala Ryder, Henrik Stenson membenam putting daripada jarak 10 meter untuk akhirnya mengatasi Ernie Els dan Tiger Woods buat memenangi kejohanan golf Dubai Desert Classic, semalam.

Pemain Sweden berusia 30 tahun itu, membenam putting kemenangan untuk Eropah ketika menentang pasukan Amerika Syarikat di Ireland, September lalu, jelas paling tenang di kalangan pendahulu pada hari menyaksikan tiupan angin menjejaskan tumpuan pemain.

Dia menamatkan saingan dengan 68 pukulan, empat bawah par, untuk jumlah keseluruhan 269 pukulan, 19 bawah par, dan menang hasil kelebihan satu pukulan daripada Els, bermula selaku pendahulu hari terakhir tetapi hampa apabila melakukan tiga bogey pada enam lubang awal

Juara bertahan, Woods, menamatkan saingan dengan dua pukulan di belakang Stenson.

Bogey berturut-turut pada lubang ke-10 dan ke-11 mengakibatkan harapan Woods mengejar pendahulu amat sukar. Dia bagaimanapun berjaya menghasilkan tiga birdie berturut-turut daripada lubang ke-12, tetapi terlambat apabila menamatkan saingan dengan 69 pukulan.

Berkongsi tempat ketiga dengan Woods ialah seorang lagi pemain Sweden, Niclas Fasth yang mencatat 68 pukulan sementara pemain muda England, Ross Fisher, bersendirian di tempat kelima selepas menamatkan hari terakhir dengan 71 pukulan.

揝aya berhempas pulang sepanjang minggu dan akhirnya berjaya menewaskan Els dengan kelebihan satu pukulan. Ia jelas sesuatu yang amat menakjubkan,

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2007 10:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #193 dexa's post

mana mahal kat malaysia...
banyak tempat murah to be as a training ground...

I bukan under golf club house but under glof club network...such as AGN, AGS, SSG etc...

few courses yang affordable around Klang Valley..Lembah Beringin, Danau UKM, Kinrara, Nilai Springs, Monterez, Perangsang, Kuala Kubu Baru, Selesa Hills Home, UPM etc...

By joining those network, normally you pay at discount rate or just pay buggy fees...It's worth paying the membership if you want to play regularly..
Each network has it's own home clubs and affliates all around Malaysia...

Come down to the course and play!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-2-2007 10:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #196 JustWant2Know's post

AGN?
SSG?

jaswant -- saya langsung tak tahu pasal channel
di malaysia ni  re: golf -
honestly i have no idea -

saya dah main few times di kanada - thats it --
and it was fun --

rasa macam mahal aje nak main kat malaysia
or in KL -
tempat2 you sebut semua cam jauh aje  except UPM -
saya di KL  - nak gi lembah beringin - ishhh jauh nya --
KKB? gosh - not sure berbaloi nak drive that far for a golf -
kalau ada kat KL  or subang the most - saya rasa okay gak

camana nak start tu --
call siapa    i really HAVE NO IDEA  how to start it -

thanks in advance -

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2007 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Terbuka Malaysia medan saingan sengit pemain Asia dan Barat

KEJOHANAN Golf Terbuka Malaysia 2007 bernilai AS$1.29 juta (RM4.5 juta) yang bakal berlangsung pada 8 sehingga 11 Februari ini di Kelab Golf & Country Saujana (SGCC) diramal menjadi persaingan sengit di antara pemain dari benua Asia dan Barat.

Antara nama besar yang membawa cabaran Asia ialah Thongchai Jaidee dari Thailand yang juga juara dua kali kejohanan ini serta juara Order of Merit, Jelajah Asia-UBS, Jeev Milkha Singh dari India.

Thongchai yang muncul juara pada 2004 dan 2005 akan menjadi tumpuan apabila dia kembali beraksi di SGCC selepas kejohanan ini diadakan di Kelab Golf Kuala Lumpur, tahun lalu.

Pemain Thailand ini hampir merangkul kejuaraan hatrik, tahun lalu tetapi ditewaskan Charlie Wi dari Korea Selatan yang memaksa pemain itu sekadar berpuas hati selaku naib juara.

Sejak Terbuka Malaysia dianjurkan bersama Jelajah Eropah pada 1999, enam dari lapan kejohanan menyaksikan pemain Asia muncul juara yang membuktikan peningkatan golf di rantau Asia.

Namun, senarai pemain Barat yang menyertai kejohanan kali ini juga tidak kurang hebatnya.

Antara nama besar dari Barat yang bakal beraksi ialah Lee Westwood dari England, Darren Clarke dari Ireland, bekas juara Terbuka AS, Michael Campbell dan juga bintang Denmark, Thomas Bjorn.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

nanti boleh tengok kat sports channel ni --
saya suka gak tengok golf kat tv --
bila depa putt  dari jauh boleh masuk hole tu -
whoaa  best aje --

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2007 05:34 AM | Show all posts
Rock curi tumpuan hari pertama golf Terbuka Malaysia
Oleh AMRAN MULUP

PETALING JAYA

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2007 11:24 AM | Show all posts
ramai gak golfer kat forum nih ekk.. boleh join.. aku selalu main kat sebelah wan utama, kekadang kat setapak, petang2 jumaat kat cyber.. driving range lah.. tak confident lagik nak main kat course.. dengar kat UPM baru RM40?? sape pernah main sana? ok tak?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

16-4-2024 07:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.639691 second(s), 46 queries .