Mengenali Rumi

[Copy link]
Post time 22-5-2007 08:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Come, come, whoever you are,
Wanderer, idolater, worshipper of fire,
Come even though you have broken your vows a thousand times,
Come, and come yet again.
Ours is not a caravan of despair.

Sempena tahun antarabangsa Rumi, apa kata kita bincangkan tentang idea dan hasil karya beliau......

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-5-2007 06:12 PM | Show all posts

http://khamush.com/

Rumi kenal kita tapi kita tak kenal Rumi

with this one 'tool' called LOVE,  Rumi kenal segalanya

bagaimana Rumi mengenal cinta?

bagaimana Rumi mengalami cinta?

bagaimana Rumi mendapatkan cinta?

apa tafsiran Rumi mengenai cinta?

apa pendapat Rumi mengenai cinta?

ramai sebut the POWER of love. i think it is understatement. Saya makin lama makin faham that love is NOT POWER.

i would prefer to categorise love is empowering, but love itself is not some kind of POWER.

when Rumi talks, it is not himself who is talking but i guess it is 'love' that is talking. So to those who seeks after love will find it is beautiful  , sebab attribute of love is beauty, apart from truthful, honesty, sincerity to name a few.

Rumi is a mystic poet, the torch bearer of universal love. Totally submitted to 'Love'. If u found Rumi u found love and if u found love u will find, there he is , a being named Jalaludin Al Rumi.

' Tie two birds together. They will not be able to fly, even though they now have four wings' - Al Rumi

what is that, if it is not about the useless of POWER.
what is the use of $$$ if one is not FREE?

freedom is the attribute of love. what HUMAN needs to do is to UNITE or combine theirs LOVE and not things, materials, $$$, labels, nation in order to set free and in those freedom they will seek LOVE.

as i said in many of my postings, the doomsday in this world, the wars, the violence can only be interrupted (the vicious cycle) when the element of PEACE or SHALOM is being cultivated in a very great propotion to finally outweigh the chaos that reign this world. And of course peace is another attributes of love. How can one find love if he or she is not in peace? In order to seek peace , one might turn to drugs, alcohol. This is the self destructive way of finding peace, the healthy way is like the way of Rumi for instance, by writing poems, love poems, phrasing sentences. A poem to a poet is simply like a bottle of whisky to an alcoholic. The former is healthy the latter is self destruct.

The world is doom because of human capability of self destruction Others being are self balanced but humans are the best of creation , empowered with IMAGINATION.

Al Rumi is beyond any label except love.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2007 09:41 PM | Show all posts
ooo...rumi nie org yee....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2007 12:03 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2 ajinomotonosuga's post

It does, make the world go round...

literally...

So much is possible with love. I'm not sure if you can call it a form of power... (maybe not in the traditional sense)

However it is damn powerful...

More so than most of us think.

Lives, will be changed...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2007 01:09 PM | Show all posts
what a great topic

someone gave me this link....while going thru it, I was touch in the way, Love was expressed, it moved  me beyond words....Rumi sees loves everywhere....in every being, in the way how the leaf falls, so poetic... and oh so touching

I made a mistake in trying to decipher, what lies behind all the words, and I came to the conclusion that, on its own, the words carries no meaning....it is when...its in combination with the other words, does it Becomes a meaning....just like us...on our own...we're just we...there is no us...so how do we share love when we're all alone?

am still not done, with reading all the poem....am still going thru one by one, and trying to...fit it in, where I'm now at these moment of time

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2007 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by dutchy at 25-5-2007 01:09 PM
what a great topic

someone gave me this link....while going thru it, I was touch in the way, Love was expressed, it moved牋me beyond words....Rumi sees loves everywhere....in ever ...

Just send love to everyone, anyone and anything... feel it, send it...

Heal the world...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-5-2007 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Sebuah Nasihat dari Rumi

Batin manusia seperti rimba. Kadang-kadang serigala berkuasa, terkadang babi-babi liar. Berhati-hatilah ketika kamu bernafas.

Sekali waktu sifat yang lembut dan pemurah bagaikan Yusuf, berganti menjadi sifat yang lain. Pada waktu yang lain, sifat-sifat yang jahat bergerak secara tersembunyi.

Kearifan bergeser sejenak menjadi sapi! Kuda yang meradang dan membangkang tiba-tiba menjadi tunduk dan patuh. Beruang mulai menari, kambing berlutut!

Kesadaran manusia berubah menjadi anjing, dan anjing menjadi gembala, atau pemburu. Di Gua Ashabul Kahfi, bahkan anjing pun menjadi pencari makrifat.

Setiap saat, makhluk baru bangkit di dalam dada 杒adang setan, kadang malaikat, kadang binatang buas. Bahkan di rimba yang menakjubkan ini ada mereka yang dapat menyerapmu ke dalam kepasrahan mereka sendiri. Jika kamu harus mencuri sesuatu, curilah dari mereka. (Matsnawi II:1416-1429)Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2017 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Mirlana Rumi/Quotes

Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.
The wound is the place where the Light enters you.
Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-2-2017 08:36 AM | Show all posts

2. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.”
3. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
4. “A thousand half-loves must be forsaken to take one whole heart home.”
5. “However much we describe and explain love, when we fall in love we are ashamed of our words.”
6. “Love is the bridge between you and everything.”
7. “If you find me not within you, you will never find me. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me.”

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2017 08:40 AM | Show all posts

8. “Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer.”
9. “Reason is powerless in the expression of Love.”
10. “Only from the heart can you touch the sky.”
11.  “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.”
12. “I am yours. Don’t give myself back to me.”

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2017 08:45 AM | Show all posts
Laa... I bukak thread ni ingatkan discuss psl tulisan Rumi, ghupe2nya bukan. Hihihi...
x jadi la nak join sekali sbb I mmg x kenal sape Rumi yg dimaksudkn tu.
Permisi dulu ya... salah masuk rumah rupanya.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2017 11:11 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2017 11:12 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 12:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090903 second(s), 40 queries .