12Next
Return to list New
View: 4413|Reply: 30

Feng Shui

[Copy link]
Post time 4-7-2007 12:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
What do you see fung shui?

It is said fung shui is science..... Not religion

Fung Shui is like science... with different perspective and use it for our benefit

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 4-7-2007 01:34 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-7-2007 01:10 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 wei_loon5063's post

this topic is nice... however, i know nothing about this... :nyorok:

so, i'm just gonna read...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2007 01:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aku_EnSeM at 4-7-2007 01:10 AM
this topic is nice... however, i know nothing about this... :nyorok:

so, i'm just gonna read...

Fung mean wind
Shui mean water
So fung shui is the study of the environment
it is the energy.. the west claim this fung shui energy as taboo as they never learn it...
somehow this fung shui is taken as a religion superstition things...

Now? fung shui is taken into business.. like Lilian Too...

There are three things that is certain and uncertain
1) Destiny... You cant choose your parents or race or sex
2) Luck.. you can change and choose your luck with doing good deeds etc..
3) fung shui... you can improve your luck.. and maybe your destiny... from poor to rich by alteringthe elements that make you you today

there are five elements in Feng shui.... wood, metal/gold, fire, earth and water...

these energy somehow or another affect us.... some of you might say BS... ahahaa....
If you say this, then you are like a fish who cant see the water and claim the existence of water as BS....

E.g. the water element that placed in your house will cool down your temper.... as your temper release heat...

or the tree, leafs etc will make you feel belonged to nature.. this is also kind of energy...

How you arrange it determing how you feel and other thing affects you.. well, this is only the basic I know la...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2007 01:28 AM | Show all posts
[quote]How Feng Shui works

Feng Shui is no magic. It is a collection of practical, time-testedsolutions based on the fundamental properties of elements that are usedto change the negative aspects and introduce the positive aspects ofeach element to your living environment梐nd change your life for thebetter.

Feng Shui has had a huge impact on the lives of hundreds of thousandsof people around the globe梐nd you can have its benefits work for you!By simply changing the interior of your home, changing the colors ofyour walls, or relocating the furniture in your bedroom, you can enjoythe positive effects of Feng Shui.

Feng Shui information

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2007 01:35 AM | Show all posts
emm.... was fung shui devised by human, or is it written in any holy books or whatever...

sorry, i don't know anything about thins... :cool:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2007 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Every one knows about Albert Einstein, as one of the greatest scientists of the 20th century. He wrote the famous equation: E = mc2

Where
E is energy, M is mass, and C is the speed of light.

But there is more to Einstein than an inquisitive brain. He was alsodeeply motivated by spirituality梛ust reference some of his famousquotations. His passion for both science and spirituality are thereasons that the famous equation is also able to explain the basicprinciple of spirituality associated with Feng Shui.

Before going any further, let's try to understand the equation.According to E = mc 2 the energy that can be unleashed from an objectis proportional to its mass and the speed of light. While the mass ofobjects梥tatic and mobile梚s easy to see, the energy they possess oftenis not often so. This equation has the potential to prove the fact thatboth objects in motion and those at rest possess energy.
This equation is so simple and elegant, yetrevolutionary and insightful! Let's see what insight it offers throughsome simple examples:

A kilogram of mass cancompletely convert into 24,965,421,632 kilowatt-hours. To put that intoperspective, an average person weighing of 70kg can be converted intoenough energy to power New York City for one full year. Both mass andenergy are interchangeable. Just as the mass can be converted toenergy, energy can also be converted back to the matter.

Another important derivation that we have from this equation is thatevery matter in this universe, whether living or inanimate, whethermoving or stationary in this universe is part of eternal flowingenergy. All creatures come and go, but their energy never dies. Thewhole universe is an endless song with ever changing rhythm. You arethe embodiment of infinite energy and an eternal part of the biguniverse. The whole idea when put scientifically, is known asconservation of energy.

The Universe is made up of  mass and energy

The whole universe is embodied with both mass and energy. Rays oflight, moving wind and sound vibrations are some of the manifestationsof the energy. Your thoughts also have energies, that have beenproduced from the matter and the vital energies in your body. What FengShui tells us about is that every change in our lifves

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-7-2007 01:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aku_EnSeM at 4-7-2007 01:35 AM
emm.... was fung shui devised by human, or is it written in any holy books or whatever...

sorry, i don't know anything about thins... :cool:

No... It is not a religion..... it never ever send by god etc....

Put it in scientific way... the world evolve on its own... then from here... a guy founded this feng shui way of seeing the nature..

Like Newton discovered Gravity.. etc... then newton take gravity and learn it and escape and fly

same here.. the guy discovered the way of "Tao".. tao mean Jalan....

it is discovered by man.... call Lao Tzu... few thousand years ago..

bear in mind ok? this is not a religion or taboo thing... this is like alternative science... or science of china la...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2007 01:39 AM | Show all posts
OMG.... i need a day for that, weiloon..... 2morrow i'll post comments on ur posts.... :victory: :bg:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-7-2007 01:41 AM | Show all posts
btw, its 1 am in KL... i have classes tomorrow....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2007 01:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aku_EnSeM at 4-7-2007 01:41 AM
btw, its 1 am in KL... i have classes tomorrow....

Who cares??

I once go mamak till 6am.. then back take a shower, then go for breakfast and sleep in lecture

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2007 06:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #10 wei_loon5063's post

thank god, it was a lecture....

if it had been a chemistry lab, i'm sure explosion after explosion occurred...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2007 06:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aku_EnSeM at 4-7-2007 06:28 PM

thank god, it was a lecture....

if it had been a chemistry lab, i'm sure explosion after explosion occurred...

aahahaa... Nvm.... the lecturer wont care much... which IPT are you in now?

So, what do you think of feng shui?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2007 06:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #12 wei_loon5063's post

em, in pm for place of study.....

so, is feng shui more to physical therapy or mental ones? I mean, the positive and negative energy... Do i really need to... like know what am i doing, then i can feel the effects of feng shui... Or is it enough for me to live in a place with has been constructed according to feng shui, without even knowing that this is so? That is what I mean by physical and mental....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2007 06:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aku_EnSeM at 4-7-2007 06:48 PM
em, in pm for place of study.....

so, is feng shui more to physical therapy or mental ones? I mean, the positive and negative energy... Do i really need to... like know what am i doing, ...

depends... But mostly they use it for businesses.....

To enhance business rather than personal wellbeings......

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2007 01:35 AM | Show all posts
so, perhaps it is interesting to show some scientific paper on feng shui..... people would believe it more easily

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2007 01:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 4-7-2007 12:50 AM
What do you see fung shui?

It is said fung shui is science..... Not religion

Fung Shui is like science... with different perspective and use it for our benefit

feng sui??? :re: erm..maybe not religion..but for me it is interesting..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-7-2007 03:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aku_EnSeM at 5-7-2007 01:35 AM
so, perhaps it is interesting to show some scientific paper on feng shui..... people would believe it more easily

there are I think ...... maybe you can google.....

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2007 12:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #17 wei_loon5063's post

emm.... any new info?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2007 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aku_EnSeM at 5-7-2007 12:45 PM
emm.... any new info?

he BaGua Energy Map            The bagua (ba:               eight; gua: area) is a map of the energetic world. It is               traditionally shown as an octagon with eight sections surrounding               a central area, the tai chi. The qualities of each outer               sector are represented by a trigram composed of solid (yang)               and/or broken (yin) lines.

To make it easier to apply this energy map               to your space, we extend the corners of the bagua to form               a square, then divide it into nine equal sections:

The bagua divides any space into nine areas.               Each area corresponds to a different aspect of your life. Whatever               is going on energetically (good or bad) in that part of your space               will affect the related aspect of your life (see diagram below).
            Align the bottom edge of the bagua               with the wall the door is in. Stretch the bagua sideways               or lengthwise to cover the entire space. The door or entryway will               always be in ken, kan, or chien gua, although               it may overlap more than one gua. As you stand in the doorway               facing into the space, hsun gua is always at the far left;               kun gua is always to the far right, and li gua is               always at the center of the wall opposite you.
            If there is more than one way to enter               a space, orient the bagua to the main door or entryway. Even               if you usually enter your home through the garage, align the bagua               of your home to the front door.              
Every space has a bagua. There is               a bagua for your plot of land, a bagua for your house,               and a bagua for each room within your home. You can even               apply the bagua to your desk, bed, or stove.              
The bagua is rich with meanings               and associations. The most important meanings of each gua               are shown below....            

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2007 06:17 PM | Show all posts

wowowo...im late..

i believe in feng shui...too...

its knowledge...

let me read more...

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 11:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080823 second(s), 46 queries .