Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 7899|Reply: 51

ISRAEL : Update; senjata baru Israel

[Copy link]
Post time 10-7-2007 08:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm a Muslim but i don't discriminate them just because they are Jewish.

I love Bill Gates and Albert Einstein. They both Jewish and both are smart and intelligent.

In Israel-Palestine issue, i stand neutral. I don't support bombing and i don't support military occupation.

Many of my friend hate Jewish, They always say that "Jewish is bad", "don't trust them". I don't understand why we can't be friend with them. Not all Jewish are bad.

[ Last edited by  amazed at 13-9-2008 09:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-7-2007 09:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 timeoutzone's post

Majority can't differentiate between politics and religions.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2007 09:22 AM | Show all posts
As i know Bill gates is not a jewish......
but Linux owned by jewish.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2007 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Betul ke mamat ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2007 12:04 PM | Show all posts
mungkin secara tidak langsung jewish memberi kesan kpd malaysia dari segi ekonomi, politik dan sosial...most jewish are in america but are we anti-jewish in america? we more anti-jewish in isreal....why don't we cut diplomatic ties with the US? We don't have any diplomatic ties with israelis...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-7-2007 08:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #3 sedondon's post

Bill Gates is Jewish. I read it somewhere a long time ago.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-7-2007 09:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #6 timeoutzone's post

I dont think so. Linux owned by jewish..........not Microsoft.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2007 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by timeoutzone at 10-7-2007 08:02 PM

I love Bill Gates and Albert Einstein. They both Jewish and both are smart and intelligent.

In Israel-Palestine issu ...

Most Muslims don't like Jews because Jews can progress better in the World compared to Muslims. Jews are hard working, intelligent and have strong bonds to their religion. Muslims don't like them because they remind Muslims of what Muslims cannot become.

Hell, Muslims are have population which is 40% of the World's Population and holds 90% of Oil Reserves in the World but see how they are today. 90% of all poor nations ARE MUSLIM NATIONS, and the OIC does nothing every year except to talk big and say "Oh I See" - stupid and useless.

Where is the Islamic Brotherhood which Islam supposed to potray? NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

Where does all the riches from oil reserves which Muslim nations go to? Building their own nations (like Arab Saudi) or making bombs (Iraq, Iran and many other nations).

WHY didn't any Muslim leader condemn Muslims nations for building weapon stocks when their Muslims children are starving to death like in 1980s Famine (Sudan, Egypt etc)?

Muslims do not Jews because they remind Muslims what Muslims NEVER be come - Successful.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-7-2007 08:29 PM | Show all posts
I dun understand why malays hate jews. The fight is between the israelites and palestinians. It has nothing to do with the malays. If it is becoz of so called muslim brotherhood but biologically they have to blood ties. Make no sense.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2007 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SONofODIN at 12-7-2007 08:29 PM
I dun understand why malays hate jews. The fight is between the israelites and palestinians. It has nothing to do with the malays. If it is becoz of so called muslim brotherhood but biologically  ...

Simple ... they don't fight because there's such thing as Muslim brotherhood or Islam; they fight because they want to commit suicide. They don't want to live in this World.

If you have a brother and you love him so, could you :

1. Help him to fight with his neighbour, suffer and also watch his children suffer with him?
OR
2. Help him find peaceful solutions which could benefict both him and his neighbour so all could live happily and in peace?

The most obvious choice here no. 2 IF you love your brother. But what happens here is no. 1. Muslims support Muslims in Middle-East to fight and die and each time someone dies, Muslims here REJOICE at the suffering of their own brothers by stating that they have achieved Heaven (as if this idiots had died and went up to see their dead brothers in heaven).

Muslims are Muslims' biggest enemies, not Jews.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2007 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Now a days muslims are fighting against muslims everywhere even Iraq and Iran both are enemy of each other, Taliban is fighting against Americans, UK etc. Pakistan is fighting against Taliban, Afghanistan is fighting against taliban and these all are those people who are  uneducated belong from poor family and pure extremist about their religion. Muslim world should be together and live in peaceful manner but they are busy in fighting with each other I didnt get why.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2007 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by timeoutzone at 7/10/07 04:02
In Israel-Palestine issue, i stand neutral. I don't support bombing and i don't support military occupation.

It's not Israel or Palestine, it's the forces of evil which run those those countries.  There are many great people in Israel and I am sure the same stands true for Palestine.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-7-2007 03:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #12 DARSITA's post

they need to change their attitude!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2007 08:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 13-7-2007 09:02 AM

Muslims are Muslims' biggest enemies, not Jews.

Very true.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2007 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SONofODIN at 13-7-2007 08:50 PM

Very true.

kalau macam tuh dah lama non muslim dah mampus dan pupus kat malaysia nih....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-7-2007 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by HangPC2 at 14-7-2007 12:02 PM

kalau macam tuh dah lama non muslim dah mampus dan pupus kat malaysia nih....

:re::re::re:??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-7-2007 06:00 PM | Show all posts
Muslims here REJOICE at the suffering of their own brothers by statingthat they have achieved Heaven (as if this idiots had died and went upto see their dead brothers in heaven).

Man,this is muslims beliefs.
You cannot argue or laugh on someone's belief.
It is just like other religions potraiting their gods whom they never met.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2007 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by timeoutzone at 10-7-2007 08:02 PM

In Israel-Palestine issu ...

yahudi satu bangsa yg suka langgar perjanjian.mmg patut dimusuhi...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2007 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 13-7-2007 12:07 PM
Now a days muslims are fighting against muslims everywhere even Iraqand Iran both are enemy of each other, Taliban is fighting againstAmericans, UK etc. Pakistan is fighting against Taliban, Af ...

kebanyakkan negara islam dipimpin oleh golongan sekular walaupunberagama islam.jadi xhairanlah kalau taliban serang pakatanutara..orang islam ni dier terbahagi kpd dua golongan iaitu munafikngan mukmin..kebanyakkan yang sekular ni dari golongan munafik la..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2007 04:12 PM | Show all posts
I don't have any problem with the Jews that I know personally.

[ Last edited by  BeanDiesel at 15-7-2007 12:21 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 04:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.222772 second(s), 46 queries .