Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: timeoutzone

ISRAEL : Update; senjata baru Israel

[Copy link]
Post time 16-7-2007 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 13-7-2007 12:13 PM

It's not Israel or Palestine, it's the forces of evil which run those those countries.  There are many great people in Israel and I am sure the same stands true for Palestine.

It won't be too long for Non-Muslims to consider Muslims and Islam as "forces of evil" as well.

Your attitude and Muslims' attitude MUST change. Because your attitude is very stupid attitude. You people keep picking fights with others and condemning your own Islam to hell with you. :@

Even a Muslim woman don't know how to behave in proper manner. Stupid Parasites. :@

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-7-2007 10:53 AM | Show all posts

Reply #21 Sephiroth's post

Yang menumpang itulah yg parasites...........

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 09:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sedondon at 16-7-2007 10:53 AM
Yang menumpang itulah yg parasites...........

Yeah ... mereka yg menumpang di Dunia ini memang Parasite. Sebab itu hayat Muslims dan Islam itu singkat. Tak lama lagi, tuhan akan memastikan kamu dan agama karut kamu itu lesap terus. :@

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 12:30 PM | Show all posts

Reply #23 Sephiroth's post

I mean menumpang di Malaysia yg tak sedar diri,
Well....tak lama lagi tu bila??? minggu depan ke?? lagi cepat lagi bagus...
Hari tu kata nak tolak aku ke neraka, sampai sekarang aku tgh tunggu ni, tak tolak2 jugak....ke cakap aje besar?? otak kosong???
biasalah.......typical Hindusssss..........

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 01:06 PM | Show all posts

Bila tu sephy? Tuhan Hindu ke yang akan melesapkan Islam dan Moslem?

Memang dunia islam sekarang banyak berlaku konflik sesama sundrik. Tapi banyak faktor yang menjadi penyebabnya.
Faktor sejarah lampau, kaum dan puak, perbezaan fahaman siasah, penindasan oleh kuasa luar atau pemerintah dan lain-lain.

Islam tak ajar perpecahan pada penganutnya malah menyeru kepada perpaduan. Tapi sesetengah penganutnya tidak mengendahkan ajaran Islam yang sebenar kerena taksub kepada faktor-faktor di atas. Kamu pon tentu maklum semua agama mengajar benda baik, yang menjatuhkannya adalah golongan yang bersikap keterlaluan dan terkeluar dari ajaran yg sebenar.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2007 09:19 AM | Show all posts
i know a few jews in my life...one even served in the Israeli army...ke knows i am muslim and i know he's a jew. He'a good fella...better than some of my muslim friends. We are all humans..we live under different circumstances. We talk about palestine-israeli issues. He has a his point of view and so do I. We agree on some things and disagress on others. Not all jews are bad and not all muslims are good.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-7-2007 10:54 AM | Show all posts

Reply #26 aw76's post

There are good human and bad human, not jew or muslim.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2007 03:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by timeoutzone at 10-7-2007 08:02 PM
I'm a Muslim but i don't discriminate them just because they are Jewish.

In Israel-Palestine issu ...

Up till today there are many Jews who lives in Muslim country such as Iran,Syria,Egypt,Morrocco and many more,they've been living there for centuries and are freely to practices their religion.Generally Muslims didn't hate Jews but they hated their policy which oppressed the Palestinian people.They did to the Palestinian or whoever disagree with them like what Hitler did to them,afterall do you agree with Hitler?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-8-2007 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wira_melayu at 7/26/07 11:01 AM

Generally Muslims didn't hate Jews but they hated their policy which oppressed the Palestinian people.

Israel's policy.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2007 09:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #26 aw76's post

A human being, in his individual capacity, as well as the human society, in its collective capacity, do not represent a stagnant phenomena. Both the individual as well as the collectivity, of which the individual is a member, is in a continuous process of development and evolution. Every person, without any exception, goes through a process of evolution and development in his ability and level of understanding, in his information, in his understanding, analysis and interpretation of phenomena as well as in the formation and presentation of his ideas. All humans go through this process of development and evolution. This process, if you would closely observe, has a tremendous bearing on the life long works of the individual.Even in such cases, however, it would be advisable for a Muslim to not only avoid the initiation of such severing of relationships but also to try to save such relationships from breaking-up, even if it means suppressing one's ego and giving away a lot of one's sacred groundsTo answer your question...yes u may have frens from others races as well

Hope it helps

Regards,

Bugger

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2007 02:46 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2007 12:17 AM | Show all posts
no problem with jews....have a few friends of this race...yep..talk thru email,skype and yahoo..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 03:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wira_melayu at 27-7-2007 03:01 AM

Up till today there are many Jews who lives in Muslim country such as Iran,Syria,Egypt,Morrocco and many more,they've been living there for centuries and are freely to practices their religio ...

So very true.
It's not Jewish that Muslims hate but Zionist Movement which has makes AMerica as their 'donkey' and laughing stock of people around the world

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2007 06:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 12-7-2007 09:27 AM

Most Muslims don't like Jews because Jews can progress better in the World compared to Muslims. Jews are hard working, intelligent and have strong bonds to their religion. Muslims don't like  ...

Inilah contoh manusia yang busuk hati. Yang aku perasan, semua komen dia mesti berat sebelah. Mesti berbau penghinaan kepada golongan muslim. Kebebasan meluahkan pendapat ke? Ni pendapat aku, nama dia cam best la konon, tapi hati busuk.  

[ Last edited by  enzo at 26-8-2007 06:11 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2007 06:02 PM | Show all posts

Sephiroth, not all muslim are bad as you have pointed out.

Saya sekarang berada di UK. Saya jumpa ramai professor muslim di universiti-universiti yang mahir dan jauh kehadapan dari rakan-rakan mereka yang beragama kristian atau jewish. Begitu juga saya rasa dengan muslim di Amerika.

Di negara kita Malaysia, kita dah lihat ramai muslim yang berpendidikan tinggi dan juga berjaya dalam perniagaan dan korporat.

Di negera China, ramai muslims yang bekerja keras walaupun mendapat gaji yang sedikit.

Saya rasa problem yang Sephiroth utarakan itu bukan disebabkan oleh agama Islam, so jadi untuk Sephiroth attack Islam begitu sekali saya rasa tidak adil. Please take what you said back because you are attacking a religion.

Masalah sekarang adalah masalah perkauman. Di negara Arab, walaupun kulit mereka serupa, mereka berdarah panas dan tegas. They don't like each other and even if there no "invaders" around, they will start civil war and kill each other.

Most middle east countries are in turnmoil. This is because of the Arabs, not because of Islam.

We have seen peaceful Islamic countries around like Turkey, Bosnia (where they live in peace before the way), and of course Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, and the muslims in China.

Don't attack religion, please. Walaupun nila setitik rosak susu sebelanga, tapi janganlah buang sepinggan nasik kalau dihinggap lalat seekor.

I personally have no problems with the Jews. I have a jewish friend who marries a muslim, and we are good buddies. My problem is that how Israelis handle the situation in the Middle East. The world has already acknowledge that their occupation is ILLEGAL. So they should return the land back to the Palestine and just make do with the original Israel agreed by the UN.

To me, that is the solution. Sebuah negara Israel dan sebuah negara Palestine yang berdaulat wujud di Timur Tengah. The Arabs need to recognise Israel as a country and Israel needs to give Palestinians their land back.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2007 08:11 AM | Show all posts
see this thread

http://forum3.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=230255&extra=page%3D5&page=1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2007 12:40 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Court: Israel must re-route barrier
Ruling is a blow to Olmert抯 government, symbolic victory to Palestinians

JERUSALEM - In an embarrassing blow to the Israeli government, the Supreme Court on Tuesday ordered the state to redraw the route of its West Bank separation barrier near a Palestinian village that has come to symbolize opposition to the enclosure.

Residents of the village of Bilin went to court arguing that the current route, built on village land, kept them from their fields and orchards, which remained on the other side of the barrier. Villagers and their Israeli and foreign supporters have protested at the barrier every Friday for the past 2

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2007 09:26 AM | Show all posts
So far, the Jewish yang saya kenal memang nice people. They are parents of the kids who are in the same class as our son. Saya juga ada beberapa Jewish co-workers who are great to work with. Tak lokek ilmu.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2007 01:54 PM | Show all posts
I knew a next door house mate who was a Jew. He was quite friendly and even asked me to join his guitar sing-a-long to some 70s rock song.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2007 09:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #21 Sephiroth's post

Hey..

1. You pun bukan bagus because u suka kutuk orang..Agama you ajar ke you kutuk2 agama orang lain? If you blame muslim because some of them tak ikut ajaran islam yang sebenar, means i pun boleh kutuk your agama yang menyebabkan lahirnya manusia yang takde otak macam you!

2. Don't simply blame muslim because perkara2 tak bermoral yang dilakukan oleh orang islam itu datang dari mereka yang tidak memahami ajaran sebenr Islam, understand????

3. Kenapa cakap agama kami karut? You really sure ke yang agama you tu tak karut?I just don't understand kenapa agama lain sering dengki dengan Islam or Malay, padahal Islam/Malay tak pernah nak kacau2 you all. Macam2 yang korang buat, such as nak mengkristiankan org islam la (secara paksa or diam2 pulak tu), and so on la...Islam/Muslim never nak mengISLAMkan org agama lain, melainkan dengan kehendak mereka! Paham tak gila?

4. And if you nak blame Muslim's woman who do not behave in a proper manner, please jangan salahkan Muslim or Islam.Bukan semua macam tu..Orang bukan Islam aslo not behave in a proper manner! YOU AS WELL! And i realize that all your statement mmg berat sebelah and memang nak mnjatuhkan Islam.

5. Please respect us as a MUSLIM since we never kacau agama lain and kutuk agama lain. Bukan macam you yang sesat ke mana2!!!!

[ Last edited by  gilermakeup at 11-9-2007 09:59 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 12:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.281890 second(s), 42 queries .