ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 4097|Reply: 31

Confirmed, Osama Dead

Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-7-2007 08:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I told you guys didn't I?

In the latest released video, it showed osama tired giving a pep talk praising marturdom for less than 1 minite, an obvious left over or re-run.
Nothing new and absolutely current. This verses Al Zawahiri's video with well kempt hair and clothes in a nice studio with blue background.

Wouldn't it be a propaganda blast for the terrorists to show Osama well and alive? A make up video is a sure sign the man is dead.

He praise martyrdom but died sick. Isn't it ironic?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-7-2007 09:50 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 Debmey's post

Yet again you fail to appreciate the mind of the terrorist or this "new" found threat to your civilization Dweeb.  Osama is neither its hero nor its mentor of the threat.  A thousand Osama can die but you still fail to identify the real threat which will create a few thousand more.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2007 10:10 PM | Show all posts
And you still do not know that osama is an icon and inspiration for terrorists.
Thats why osama t-shorts sell well in muslim countries.

Anyway, your icon is dead babe.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2007 11:54 PM | Show all posts

Reply #3 Debmey's post

Who said he was an icon.  You presumed to much Dweeb.  As for T-Shirts-well if you base it all on that my my how intellectually timid have we become.  All I am saying is because you desire to see the threat in that manner, however narrow minded that is, you will fail to defeat his kind.  I do not admire nor hate his kind therefore I see much better the rationale and the solution which you are unable to comprehend nor understand.  How can one man influence the kind of threat you perceive since he neither holds no machinations like the German Army as with Hitler to terrorize/invade Europe in World War II.  If you cannot understand the rationale then you will always cower in your little HDB flat and asking mommy to hold your hand when you cross the street to go to your massage parlor to get your rocks off.  I am sorry but if you cannot understand then you will not defeat it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2007 12:24 AM | Show all posts
The solution is simple, just kill every terrorist.
Osama is already dead. Thats great. When enough terrorists are killed or dead, then there will be victory in this war on islamic terrorism.

See how the Russians defeat those Chechen terrorist and bring peace to Chechnya?

[ Last edited by  Debmey at 17-7-2007 12:26 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 12:49 AM | Show all posts

Reply #5 Debmey's post

Chechnya is experiencing peace?  My, my, still haven't figured it out huh!  Like I said your hatred clouds your judgment.  If that rationale goes, than we would have peace ten times over in Afghanistan, Somalia, Philippines if body count is your way of rationalizing achieving aim in war.  Try again young padwan.   Clearly, you cannot see  beyond your nose.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-7-2007 12:56 AM | Show all posts
peace is coming back to Chechnya and businesses and services are back.
Thats because the mighty russian army took the terrorists on directly and killed them and their supporters. only a few terrorist are hiding and trapped in georgia.

The reason there is no peace in iraq is because the Americans are too soft. If they walloped Iran and kill every terrorists and their supporter, they too will have peace there.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 07:56 AM | Show all posts

Reply #7 Debmey's post

So in this regards if you pile up the bodies then peace is restored, hmmm, you know stick to your day job.  The Israelis seems to be going along that line and where are we now? Again your approach is amateurish just like the NS dropout that you are.  Like I said if you can't see beyond your biases then you will fail to see the solution.  Even when the US invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, it did not stop terror happening in UK, or Spain which is related since their forces were involved in Iraq.  As for Chechnya your statements for peace coming to that region is neither proven nor supported.   If you can't understand the enemy then you will be relegated to holding mommy's hand Dweeb.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2007 08:23 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 Debmey's post

hahhahaha u d only one idolize Osama Debbie, we dun even bother ;) He's dead or alive who cares.....

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Eh dia kan dari General Waste-More-Man School of Victory Declaration? High body count means victory!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2007 08:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by capable_warrior at 17-7-2007 07:56 AM
So in this regards if you pile up the bodies then peace is restored, hmmm, you know stick to your day job.  The Israelis seems to be going along that line and where are we now? Again your approac ...

If we don't pile up the bodies of the gterrorists, more innocent bodies will pile up like in iraq.
Both Americans and Israelis are too soft. They shld learn from the russians and chinese how to handle terrorists. Both Chechnya and Xinjiang are peaceful today because of that.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 11:59 AM | Show all posts

Reply #11 Debmey's post

au contraire, dear boy, thats the reason you will find it the situation will blow up.  You can't fight oppression with oppression.  This is a continium.  It may be peace now, but mere seconds in the span of the full spectrum of conflict.  Whats you see now are merely the coupling effects of oppression resulting not from 10 years of mishandling.  This is centuries of pent up anger coming to a head.  Too bad you missed that one.  Like I said piling up bodies won't do, Russia got kicked in the butt in Chechya, what are you talking about.  They got bled dry in Afghanistan.  And China, well thats the kicker ain't it, the story has not finished yet.

[ Last edited by  capable_warrior at 17-7-2007 02:01 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Betul ke mati? Yg aku nampak tembus pagar berlapis kat Tengah airbase tu bukan Ossama ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 12:19 PM | Show all posts

Reply #13 jazim's post

Baru kejap tadi aku borak dengan Osama@Usamah

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 12:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #14 alphawolf's post

Ada cheap sale RPG sama AK-47 ke kat Sintok ke Alpha?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 12:29 PM | Show all posts
OMG!!!! is that true my friend Debbie May. Osama is dead?   we are doomed we are doomed! so what? you want us hell'a cryin' , is that what you want to hear

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2007 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Osama, RIP ..... btw Deb miz u so much while we're not sure whther u r really gone nd be gone muahahahhaha good riddance anyway... adios amigos

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Kill em all mentaility resulted in the US Marine Corps Special Operations to be pulled out of Afghanistan in its first mission because they were killing civillians outright in the streets after an ambush.  This simply shows lack of discipline, too bad, hence fueling more insurgent popular support.  Notice how Afghanistan is slowly deteriorating even with NATO force there.  No, Dweeb your universe as you rationalize with your little mind is crumbling because it is built on faulty premise.  go to school, Dweeb.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2007 02:22 PM | Show all posts
kill em all is the best solution.
You have a better solution? please share with is.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2007 02:27 PM | Show all posts
fuyooo now our debbie is talking about kill'em all is the best solution. The same dirty tactic used by israeli and yanks and then start the same modus operandi blaming on militants hiding within the civilians.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 07:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072324 second(s), 46 queries .