Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

THE FUTILITY OF UNIFIL

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 23-8-2007 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by malberi8 at 23-8-2007 09:38 AM
deb do u ever notice or just palying stupid, or really stupid? ATM consist of not
only moslem , in the army we have christian n christian priest, buddhist, hindu,
punjabi etc. and at any ranks or level.  this wat make ATM very unique, special n
capable. ATM are train to be sensitive, to respect other religion and races.

Really? What is the proportion of non muslims in ATM?
Come to think of it, the US army and SAF is even more diverse than ATM.

I dont think the US or Nato or anyone on earth would allow us to do peace
keeping mission if ATM support terrorism, vandism... etc. wat? u think ppl are
stupid n blind  like u mehh???

The US and NATO don't control the UN. You need some current affairs lessons.

that why wherever ATM serve they are highly respected and envy by moron like u!! perhaps thats why UN dont really like to ask SG for help.  ATM are there becoz they are good and capable enough to do the job!

Thats what you said, and its not true. You have been swallowing too much govt propaganda my fren.
I don't think Msia was respected for vandalism in Namibia and Bosnia and warmongering in Somalia.
Msian soldiers were even booed in ET.
I suggest you wake up.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

mat_toro This user has been deleted
Post time 23-8-2007 01:02 PM | Show all posts

Reply #121 Debmey's post

Jealousy... muahahahahahahahaa.>!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2007 01:57 PM | Show all posts
negara yang tak pernah mengalami ancaman komunis.....cakap besar......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-8-2007 02:29 PM | Show all posts
mat toro in denial. Ahahahahahaha..............

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2007 02:32 PM | Show all posts

Reply #100 Debmey's post

WHat about China ?

China's alarming involvement in Sudan
By Frederick Stakelbeck
web posted March 27, 2006

Sudan's brutal Islamist President Omar al-Bashir and Chinese President Hu Jintao have become fast friends as of late, forging a Sino-Sudanese alliance that has serious implications for the Sudanese people and the future stability of the African continent. " China has burst on the African scene with a presence that has been frightening to many people who hadn't realized how wide its reach is," U.S. Representative Randy Forbes (R-VA), chairman of the new House China Caucus, noted in January.

The recent announcement by Beijing of a new Africa policy based upon the concept of "mutual fulfillment with no preconditions" has raised concerns in Washington by those who say that China's Sudan foreign policy is manipulative and opportunistic; and that it ignores the displacement of an estimated 2 million Sudanese villagers and the murder of 180,000 others for its own economic gain.

Bashir
In testimony before the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission in late 2005, Sen. Russell Feingold (D-WI) stated, "In Sudan, Chinese oil investments have helped to prop up a regime in Khartoum that our president and this Congress have accused of involvement in genocide."

While humanitarian issues have little value in Beijing's new Africa policy, energy interests梐nd the military means to protect those interests梡lay important roles in the Red Dragon's actions on the continent, particularly in poverty-ravaged Sudan.

China currently imports 7 percent of its oil from Sudan; making Sino-Sudanese relations an extremely important part of China's evolving energy strategy. As a result, Beijing has blanketed Sudan with over $4 billion in investment over the past several years, hoping to secure long-term energy agreements, while increasing its economic, political and military influence in Africa. "Chinese investment and development in Africa has strong potential because Africa is abundant in natural resources, which are urgently needed for China's economic development," noted Chinese Foreign Minister Li Guozeng recently.

Since 1996, numerous Chinese state-controlled enterprises have been hard at work in Sudan cultivating energy relationships. The state-controlled China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), which owns a 40 percent share in Sudan's largest oil venture, the Greater Nile Petroleum Operating Company, currently pumps 300,000 barrels per day, most of which is sent to mainland China. Sinopec, another energy enterprise, has completed an oil pipeline to Port Sudan on the Red Sea, where Chinese tankers ferry oil to China's developing industrial cities. China's Petroleum Engineering Construction Group has also been instrumental is the construction of a large tanker terminal at Port Sudan, as well as roads, bridges and dams.

To protect its vast energy investments in Sudan and to secure additional lands for energy development and exploration, China has readily supplied weapons to the Bashir regime, delivering F-7 jet fighters, assault helicopters and armored vehicles to the country.

With the help of its Muslim "Janjaweed" militia groups and the blessing of Bashir, the Sudanese Air Force has used Chinese-made weapons against defenseless villagers in Darfur. There have also been persistent claims by independent aid groups that Sudanese government troops and rebels have used Chinese oil company airstrips to conduct bombing raids on villages and hospitals.

http://www.enterstageright.com/a ... /0306chinasudan.htm
This is the sort of proof we want to see , documents , media articles, statements from ministers , statistics if you can provide Dear Debmey.

[ Last edited by  Obersliutenant at 23-8-2007 02:39 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2007 02:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #12 alphawolf's post

Belgium, Bulgaria, PRC, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, India, Ireland, Italy, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, and oh, Brunei, Indonesia and Turkey

now according to Debmey, these countries are sponsors of terrorism , why not ring Bush up to put all these nations  for harbouring terrorist and put them in the axis of eeeeeevilll....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-8-2007 02:50 PM | Show all posts

Reply #124 Debmey's post

Already caught with pants down & malu oredi ka?? Trying to divert attention ka?? Muahahahahahahah...!!! So kiasu... so funny!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2007 03:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #121 Debmey's post

Borak la weh...kalau tolak NS, regular tinggal berapa?

Ingat aku tak tau ke, sedara aku dulu keje sojar singapore le....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-8-2007 03:33 PM | Show all posts

Reply #121 Debmey's post

for sure, theres lot more of non malay in ATM then number of malay in SAF!! non malay with higher ranks in ATM  i mean.. the rangers are mostly made of non
malay or ... the police force we have senoii praaq , and a lot more.. tell me in the regular army(SAF) how many malays?

telling me US don't control the UN and you tell me that i need some current affairs lessons, wake up boy!!

am i swallowing too much govt propaganda or nuts like u!! the events happened
in foreign countries for god sake..u can get all the news and details on the net..

got booed in TL, u means like some Australian ?? cant see any SG though in TL!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-8-2007 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Obersliutenant at 23-8-2007 02:43 PM
Belgium, Bulgaria, PRC, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, India, Ireland, Italy, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Ukrain ...

You are correct, any country deplyed there do support terrorism by what they do in lebanon. How else can you explain hezbollah establishing itself there beside UN positions? That includes msia as well.

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-8-2007 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by malberi8 at 23-8-2007 03:33 PM
for sure, theres lot more of non malay in ATM then number of malay in SAF!! non malay with higher ranks in ATM  i mean.. the rangers are mostly made of non
malay or ... the police force we have ...

there are many malay regulars. I served with many of them.
not so many non malays in atm thats for sure

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2007 04:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #130 Debmey's post

so why dont Singapore Bomb every one of them ? Why not ask Singapore Bomb Norway or ask the United States and Israel to bomb Russia. Maybe launch a hate Campaign through CNN just like what you they did to Iran..

If they dare lah...

[ Last edited by  Obersliutenant at 23-8-2007 04:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2007 04:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #131 Debmey's post

how would u know and at what ranks? u might lie as far as i know..

i ...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2007 07:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #125 Obersliutenant's post

Apa lagi dubuk..soh la US bom China pulak..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2007 10:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #131 Debmey's post

Don dare right ? Tula Chicken...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-8-2007 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Obersliutenant at 23-8-2007 04:24 PM
so why dont Singapore Bomb every one of them ? Why not ask Singapore Bomb Norway or ask the United States and Israel to bomb Russia. Maybe launch a hate Campaign through CNN just like what you th ...

political correctness.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-8-2007 09:33 AM | Show all posts

Reply #136 Debmey's post

No laa... u kiasi... muahahahahhha...!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2007 10:19 AM | Show all posts
no lah, you support terrorism and anti semitism. you people are racists and religious bigots. immoral people.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 10:36 AM | Show all posts

Reply #138 Debmey's post

And you ran outta ideas... hence the name calling and accusations... muahahahahahaha...!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2007 10:50 AM | Show all posts
you are the one reduced to name calling cos the facts are all there.
the hezbo positions are beside yours and the lebanese govt are undermined.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 06:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.197889 second(s), 42 queries .