CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

THE FUTILITY OF UNIFIL

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 26-8-2007 08:46 AM | Show all posts
there are lots of countries who did not respond, just because you happen to respond didn't make you great. Especailly whne you are found guilty supporting terrorists.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-8-2007 09:00 AM | Show all posts

Reply #161 Debmey's post

Nonsense....pls la dubuk...u better go to ur favourite religions bod especially the hinduism that is very attractive to u ...stay there and start to hibernate urself...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-8-2007 09:05 AM | Show all posts
you see, when faced with reality, you guys are stuck.
Go check the morality of your country buddy.

Why don't you send troops to darfur to rescue fellow black muslims if you think you are so great?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2007 10:17 AM | Show all posts

Reply #163 Debmey's post

Hehe, we are Dweeb.  Get with the program, Malaysia is one of the countries supporting the UN Security Council and have proposed a task force to join the Darfur peace force.  Its up to the UN to decide by September.  When confronted with the true reasons why Singapore did not get invited you flounder to the default position of terrorist supporting blah blah blah!  I was expecting more than this lame comeback.  Nor did I say we were great in responding to Timor Leste.  I merely pointed out that in times of need, Malaysia responded to the needs of its friends and we have the capability to do it on own accord.  You see the whole matter of this argument is that I was merely postulating the idea that for all the bells and whistles that the SAF is you guys just look good for that Kodak moment.  Even the Indonesians with their meager resources could send a battalion task force to Lebanon.  And they did in Bosnia under UNPROFOR and in Cambodia for UNTAC.  Where is the mighty SAF?  This is the case of the prom date, all dressed up and no one invited you to the prom. Aw, shucks!

[ Last edited by  capable_warrior at 26-8-2007 11:16 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2007 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Thread going nowhere. Closed.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 03:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054588 second(s), 27 queries .