Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: St.Yeepi

Kenapa Manusia Perlukan Tuhan?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 6-10-2007 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Reply  #10 my-alja's post

Kalau orang yang mempunyai agama akan menyalahkan tuhan, seorang atheist dia juga akan menyalahkan segala macam benda kecuali dirinya sendiri hehehe. Namun saya berpendapat seorang freethinker dan atheist tidak sama. Seorang freethinker belum tentu menolak kewujudan tuhan selagi ianya bersandarkan kepada fakta dan boleh diterima oleh akal. Manakala seorang atheist, dia akan menolak kewujudan tuhan, sama ada melalui fakta atau mengikuti sesuatu tradisi dan kepercayaan.

Reply  #12 ajinomotonosuga's post

Tapi mampu ke kita nak tentukan our destiny pak aji? Kengkadang nak tentukan time untuk berkentut pun kita terkantoi hehehe厖

Reply  #14 redsinner's post

Bagi saya tuhan tidak boleh coexist dengan alam apatah lagi dengan manusia kerana antara tiga nie ada perbezaan dari segi wujudnya. Apa yang dimaksudkan dengan God is everywhere bagi saya ialah, kekuasaannya. Cemana nak kasi contoh ek, hmm mungkin sinner boleh ambil dari dunia cyber dan dunia realiti, sinner boleh exist kat dunia cyber dan dunia realiti, tapi wujud sinner kat dunia cyber bukan wujud secara zahir tapi secara sifat dan kuasa.

Maka tsunami, tornado, dan segala macam kejadian didunia ini, bukan bermakna tuhan itu wujud dialam tetapi kekuasaan tuhan itu yang ada di alam ini.

Reply  #18 ripleys's post

Pembuktian tuhan bukan dari segi zahiriah, tetapi apa yang boleh diterima oleh Aqal. Jika kita teliti jawapan Son of Odin kat atas, manusia dizaman tersebut mula mengenal tuhan bukan melalui kewujudan tuhan secara physical tetapi apa yang aqal mereka nampak.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-10-2007 06:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by St.Yeepi at 6-10-2007 08:34 PM
Reply牋#10 my-alja's post

Kalau orang yang mempunyai agama akan menyalahkan tuhan, seorang atheist dia juga akan menyalahkan segala macam benda kecuali dirinya sendiri hehehe. Namun saya berpe ...

There are more similarities between an atheist and mono/polytheist爐han爐hey燿are爐o燼dmit... Most come from the same background or fundamental belief... Atheist may be a hardcore theist in disguise and vice versa. Sort of closet theist or closet atheist...
-----------------------

Probably we have to change our opinion on God. Well, most people model their understanding based on爐heir爎easoning燼bilities.燗nd爐heir爎esoning燼bilities燼re爄nfluenced燽y爃ow爐hey爌erceived爐he爓orld.燬o爐hey燾an't help bringing爐he爋nly爈imited view爐hey have on燝od,爉odeled爋n爐heir understanding of human nature.燭hey爃umanized燝od爓ith爃uman爐raits,燾haractreristics,爀tc...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2007 01:17 PM | Show all posts
In my opinion, human being from the starting of time until the end of time; naturally will seek a Higher Power. It is human nature; like the need for food and love.

It is only natural for thinking human being to seek for answers of their being. Why we are here. Where we are supposed to go. What we are supposed to do. And of course, the answers to all complex and marvellous creations all around us, from the trees to the ants to the planets.

Thinking human being will follow their natural instinct and will found what they were looking for if they keep their hearts pure and true.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2007 04:13 PM | Show all posts
man made his own religion
and claimed this is so called God's disposition
blessings in peace never become man's examination
they call it power  i called it neutralisation

a line is always linear
once become a circle that means man has reached a corner
only few keep walking straight while most become blurred
circling the temptation while ignoring the mirror

man needs only to find a question
and the answer will be found in his experience
good over evil is not a goal or notion
no segregation or division , only balance or neutralisation

when the line is straight, ignoring any corner, there is no division, total submission , eventually realising it merely a creation

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2007 03:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #41 St.Yeepi's post

i believe that my #14 post wasnt clarified in the way i wanted because in Quran, there is a lot of verses that u can read that says - Bukti Kekuasaan Tuhan(Allah). and with that Allah as God has 99 attributes to support him as a superior power.
whereas in sikh, there is more than 30,000 Gods because it is everywhere. God lived in nature, sky, and other things that we can witness, feel and touch.
this differ from our religion as well, -my signature- Do you know that you yourself is God's temple, so does this mean human do have equal power as God? that would defeat the whole idea of 'God' as a whole.

sometimes, God is being seen as someone 'up there' to satify yearning of people to hold on to something in their lives.
sometimes, God is being seen as Beings that coexist amongst us for the reason to bring 'closeness' to our soul.

as an anology to me, we ourselves is God because we are able to to do things. we have the strength to change things, if not physically but within our power. in other words, in our little community everyone is God except that when there is too many God, is it necessary to pick out one that is suitable to be the leader? so if that God is incapable, what rights do we have to strip off their Godliness status?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

initrah This user has been deleted
Post time 13-11-2007 03:04 PM | Show all posts
kita kena percaya kepada tuhan.....barulah kita ada pegangan hidup.kalau tidak kita akan hidup seperti dibawa angin..............

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-11-2007 11:12 PM | Show all posts
pd pendpt sy, kalo xd pegangn maka tunggang langgang lah hidup ....
hidup sesuka hati ..maki hamun sana sini ....tiada pengakhiran dalam hidup .. ....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2007 02:24 PM | Show all posts
We need a higher power so that we can blame Him for all our ill-fortunes..when we can't blame fellow homo-sapiens.....but forgetting to thank Him when we are blessed with good things such as health, family and wealth...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 08:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071736 second(s), 37 queries .