Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nenekglamer

KISAH AKU DAN LELAKI

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 28-12-2007 08:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by owenkatz at 27-12-2007 03:13 PM
tak nak try local guys ke? different flavor tau.

Nko ingat aku cakap pasal aiskerim ke yang nko dok sebut flavor2 nih?  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-1-2008 12:33 AM | Show all posts
U got nothing to loose kalo try pn.. tp kalo tetibe ati dh prasaan nenek kne curi tu len cite la kan... he3.. nenek rase dlm umor nenek ngan die tu die ad ati nk wat payback lagi ke? ehmm.. x kot..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-2-2008 05:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #82 PeHaL's post

Itu aku tak tau aaa...

Cuma aku tau, mmg aku ni penting dalam hidup dia.. at least pada suatu masa dulu...  

Sekarang, aku tak nak fikir pasal payback (paycheck best gak) or anything.  I would like to meet him, and spend time together, have fun and stuff when I am there.  Lepas tu, tengok la camna...

Nervous gak nih.. hahahha.. sib baik lambat lagi.  Flight tiket pun tak tempah lagi hahahhaha...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-2-2008 05:36 PM | Show all posts
Ok, update.

On that married englishman I have been talking to.  

Daripada cerita dia, it seems to me that the situation of him and his wife is unfixable (menurut kata dia la.. aku mmg tak percaya 100% la..)  So, kengkononnya line clear aaa klu kitaorang nak start deting. (palahotak dia berjambul - tapi aku layan gak as friends la)

His wife and daughter flew over to London last week and they are would be here till tomorrow.  Before them coming, he was so excited and told me that he would be offline for 2 weeks.  Pastu, they came, eleh.. belum sampai 2 hari, dia dah sibuk online semula from his parents' place (because wife n daughter dia stay kt situ) lagi ngado2 ade lah..

So, he would have his cam on, so occasionally I could see his daughter and wife knocking on his room door.  I asked him how things were and it seems that he was feeling even more depressed having his wife around.  And he told me that his wife dah sibuk soh sain surat cerai etc.

Aku ni, not only dengar apa yg dia kata.  At the same time, aku analyse cara dia sampaikan information kt aku.  First of all..

1.  He is still calling her 'my wife' - pada aku, dia sebenarnya masih emotionally attached to her.  He could have called her by her name or my daughter's mom or something.
2.  He seemed a lot more depressed having his wife so close yet so far. berbanding masa he is at his own apt.  MMg sah dia sebenarnya mengharap tapi takmo ngaku ngan aku.
3.  Klu his wife says "yes, i want you back" pasti mencicit dia tanggal baju and do her like rabbits - excuse me for saying that

From that point, aku rasakan yang mamat ni sebenarnya 'on a rebound' and that I am the 'hand that mends'.  This may call for trouble.  I told him what I think judging on the whole situation he is still in love with her, and of course he dismissed that - dia cakap...  I am not on a rebound, i just feel life is too short.  Iyo lah!

Aku tanya soklan cepu mas - Do you still love her?  Dia jawab camni "I dont want to think about it" - well I wasnt born yesterday to start with.

The even funnier part, now is already back to his own apt.  Baru 2-3 hari spent time ngan anak bini dia dah lari.. (hari tu cakap 2 minggu).  He said that they had a fight one night and he left.

Status aku ngan mamat ni adalah FRIENDS.  He has been wanting more but I said NO.  Reason aku senang je..  dia masih lagi married, even though on papers and separated.  Sbb bagi aku anything can happen.

Last night, we talked as usual.  He gave me a month to decide when I would be around so that he can plan his trip to Malaysia this June.  I told him that I am not sure since I might be spending a couple of weeks in America during those times.

He said, that this time, he is coming for 2 reasons - me and scuba diving.  (settling his divorce will not take much time anyways)  

Kwang kwang kwangggg... hahahhaha...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2008 01:18 AM | Show all posts

Reply #84 nenekglamer's post

Nenek kena tabahkan hati dapat ujian2 camnie tau...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2008 01:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by owenkatz at 27-12-2007 03:13 PM
tak nak try local guys ke? different flavor tau.

Nenek taste international tau...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 2-2-2008 09:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 2-2-2008 01:18 AM
Nenek kena tabahkan hati dapat ujian2 camnie tau...

Thanks, you are right.

Masa masih panjang.  Things can happen along the way.  Basically I am not worried at all.   

Pst - kawan aku dah anta mesej siang tadi... dia dah siap wat paspot.. asking me if i have made the flight reservation or not.. hmm.. rasa cam takmo wat apa2 lagi.. takut dia ubah fikiran like last time.  Frust aku.

Bior lah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-2-2008 09:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 2-2-2008 01:20 AM

Nenek taste international tau...

Hehehehe.. ye ke?   

Ke interracial?  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2008 08:01 PM | Show all posts
ape kesudahannya....?
macam baca novel ending tergantung

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2008 03:35 AM | Show all posts

Reply #89 hetrek's post

Hahaha.. bagus nko.. dah lama page ni mendap yek??

The German-expat that drives like a devil.

Ever since the end of last year, I hardly talked to him.  Rindu siot (tak sangka aku rindu kt dia).  But it got me feeling so sick of myself that I decided to get him off my mind.  Tapi on valentines day, gatal pulak tangan aku...  I sent him a message on his YM wishing him happy valentines day if he celebrates it..

Tup tup, he sent me an email, to wish me a valentines, refering me as a very special person and he refered himself as the 'jerk' for neglecting me.  He also tried to explain to me of why he'd been vanishing.  Lots of things and messes that he had to deal with.  I realise that he is the type of guy that would not share his troubles, only his joys - damn, is this a German thing?  He asked me to bear with him till mid of March and then everything will be back to normal.

Lagi rasa merajuk hati kt dia.. Tapi part of me felt warm as it may just show that he cares for me.  Anyways.. I decided to hang in there.  Live my life as I always have.  Tapi jauh di sudut hati, aku tetap menaruh harapan.

On the election day, I saw him online.  He was on SkypeMe mode so I dropped a line.  Terus he went invisible and we started talking.  He said he missed me but he didn't expect me to believe him.  I tried not to drop a tear but my mascara went smudgy gak. Wakakakaka...  It was a short chat thingy but I realised that I had missed him subsconsciously.  He had a meeting shortly that we called it a day.

Last Saturday was mid March.  I was down, sad, serabut sebab mak aku masuk wad.  I had been crying for days.  The low point of my life.  Malam tu aku tak tunggu mak aku kt wad, aku gilir ngan adik aku since aku ada kelas pagi Ahad.  I was lying on my bed, feeling terribly lonely wishing that I had someone to comfort me.  Sedey gile.  I wrote on my skype mode "hospitalised".

And he appeared.  Asking me if I was alright.  He was there when I needed someone and he always does a good job comforting me.  We talked, lots of catching up.  He bought a new condo somwhere kt area damansara nun.  top floor, 2 storey.  Just renovated.  Elok la .. kumpul harta banyak2.. kang aku sain jadik waris wakakakka.. just kidding.

We saw each other on cam.   We hadn't done that in a long time.  He said "ich finde dich suess" - eheks.. perasan pulak aku.  Before leaving, he told me to download Google Earth and he told me to look up a coordinate number.  I did and it took me to Germany near Hamburg..  a house with a huge yard.  Seemed familiar..  Meh, aku nak sain lagi satu deeds mwahahahhaha...

Of course I decided not to believe everything.  However, I do see progress.  He's slowly letting me into his life.  (so slow that I would lose my patience at times).  He told me that he cares for me and recently he called me 'my luv'...  Kira dah upgrade sket.. dari Mein Schatzi, spatzle.. Ahaks...

Sambung lagi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2008 03:58 AM | Show all posts
THE IT GEEK

Well, this is my oldest online friend that I didn't date and lost contact and found him again October last year.

Oh we are getting warm.  And warmer.  He made it clear of what he wants from me, what he expects from me.  Like I have mentioned previously, he seems to want to continue where we left off.  

The way he treats me somewhat differs.  Macam ada emotional rollercoaster on his side (not really on my side).  Klu today he starts the conversation, he would expect me to start the next time.  IF not, dia akan kerass cam batu.. wat bodo je.  I tested him.  Aku wat tak tau.. 2 hari dia wat bodo kt aku... *he always appears online as he has his YM on his BlackBerry.  And when I finally dropped a line.. kemain dia.. Darling la.. where have you been lah... AKu sepak baru tau...  

I remember, my ex comented that this guy lacks social skills.  Ntah la.. ye ko t?  Ataupun ex aku dulu saw him as a threat - in fact, my ex destroyed this guy's letters and picts dalam simpanan aku..  I wonder, how my ex would respond if he knew that I am in touch with this guy aka his enemy now..

I told him that I have started making that flight reservation.  This May, it is likely that I will be there.  I already told him he'd be my tourguide in Chicago.  HE was excited.  And I was like.. OMG, it is already March.  Sebenarnya, part of me wishes that I would have more time.  Not sure if I am totally ready to see him actually.

Anyhow.. he was acting weird today.  merapu.

He said that he may never let me go home.  I was like.. err.. are you alright????

He knows that my visa expires in 2010.. aik? ingat jugak nko yek?  I didn't even remember I told him that.  And he asked me again to confirm.  I was like.. why?  He said, nothing.  Hmm.. is there something he's cooking up in his mind?

This guy is hard to predict.  Dalam diam, dia ni buat plan2 yang pelik.  I know what he wants from me.  I know he wants me back in his life and he seems ready to surrender everything but.. I am still reserving myself.

I have been playing with Google Earth.  And he gave me his condo address in chicago so I could take a virtual tour.  Huhuhu... I feel special.

So I told him to stand at the door naked when I got to the 14th floor.  Mwahahaha...

[ Last edited by  nenekglamer at 18-3-2008 10:58 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2008 11:15 AM | Show all posts
THE MARRIED ENGLISHMAN - Update

Some weeks ago, he told me that he decided to date his roomate.  All these while, he kept beating around the bush, finally he went for the damn bush hahaha...

Reason - the long distance relationship he had with me was hurting him - wakakakak.. I responded that we had nothing going on.. at least nothing special lah..

So, I figure, I should cool it with him.  Takmo chat sangat dah ngan dia..  Tapi kan.. apa la.. dia nih.. still, married.. settle la dulu masalah tu.. then baru deting lagi.. teruk aaa..

Tapi well, he is off my back.

One down, two more to go.  Satu dah mula jerat sebelah kaki aku, satu dah mula ngayat power rangers.

[ Last edited by  nenekglamer at 18-3-2008 01:34 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2008 01:09 PM | Show all posts
keep it post..
until you old with grandson...
heh..can aa?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2008 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hetrek at 18-3-2008 01:09 PM
keep it post..
until you old with grandson...
heh..can aa?

Can.. no problem..  I already have grandsons and granddaughters maa..  Perhaps, unlike other 'grannies', my men stories are somewhat more colourful lah.. daripada aku dok university, sampai la aku balik semula ke university mwahahhaha...  

This thread is my playground.. in the issues of ME and MEN. Yeah, I know that budaya kita ajar.. jadik perempuan.. You are supposed to be INNOCENT and hanya berinteraksi dengan SATU je lelaki.  Well, too bad that I interact with men of different races and creeds.  Best.  And those that I am constantly involved with are not regular people, not donkeys. *sighs...

If I had to choose among all of them.. I can't.  And I won't.

Yet, I am finally ready for a relationship.  Interactions with these guys have slowly eaten away these walls surrounding me.  I realised that there are better things out there than this silent room.  All I need is to make the first baby step and am making it .. though a bit clumsy.  

I am curious to know, whom I would end up with.  The guys I have been posting about.. or someone else that I couldn't be bothered bring into the spotlight.  

Ahaks...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2008 01:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #94 nenekglamer's post

already got grandkids...?
memang nenekglamer...hehe..
how old are you aa if you dont mind..
my mom 55 still dont have any grandchildrenn..

i suggest you buat novel aa..or e-novel...
the rest is still unwritten..hehe

[ Last edited by  hetrek at 19-3-2008 01:38 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2008 07:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hetrek at 19-3-2008 01:21 PM
already got grandkids...?
memang nenekglamer...hehe..
how old are you aa if you dont mind..
my mom 55 still dont have any grandchildrenn..

i suggest you buat novel aa..or e-novel...
the re ...

Wakakakak.. not immediate grandkids la..

Still some ppl would need to call me granny..

Ps, your mom is older than my mom actually...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2008 08:01 PM | Show all posts
Aku penah tengok vid clip comedy Dave Chappelle
Situation hampir sama..tapi lebih lucu..
Cam ni ceritanya..

Dulu Dave ni miskin..pastuh gf dia tuh broke dia nyer heart
pastuh Dave dah jadi milionaire...pastuh dia pi ke exgf dia balik
nak exgf dia back...tapi exgf dia ni dah kawen..and dah ada anak and suami dia ni kerja kat donut shop..

pastuh..Dave suroh exgf dia think about it and then suroh divorce suami dia and tinggalkan anak dia..and then suroh dia pi masok ke private jet and pi tinggal ngan Chapelle..

Pastuh akhir sekali pompuan tuh setuju...and buat apa Dave suroh...
ingat dpt happy ending..
Sekali tengok...lepas dia kuar dari jet tuh..
Dia tengok Dave lam kereta limosin..and tunjok anak and bini dia..

pastuh dia belah situh..sambil cakap

"I'M RICH BITCH!!!!"

jangan2 laki tuh nak buat kat awak gitu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2008 08:18 PM | Show all posts
THE MARRIED ENGLISHMAN - some more update

So since he told me he'd date his housemate, I wished him luck and that I don't want to hear troubles.  And I wrapped things up.  And I deleted his name from my YM and skype list.  

Occasionally, he would try to chat with me, I would answer shortly and would avoid asking him questions to avoid lengthy conversation.  For example, one day he was telling me that he was tired working and that day he was relaxing.  My answer was "OK, have a good rest".  The other time, he noticed that I didn't seem to be interested to talk to him, so kengkonon dia majuk aa.. "you dont seem to want to chat with me, so I will talk to you another time".. jawapan aku "bye.." senang gile.  I also didn't reply his SMS and calls.  I wanted to teach him a lesson.

Last few days, agaknya dia dah tak tahan.. he told me that he missed me.  He had the cheek to say that!  Awek nko aka roomate yang dok satu rumah yang nko boleh gomol peluk cium tu camna ekk???  Tak cukup hebat ke???  Carik aku jugak lagi??? I only responded by sending him a smile icon.  I couldn't be bothered to go maki hamun pun.. nak gelak ada la.. Bodow punya jantan.  

Two days ago.. he chatted me up again (I no longer can see him online sbb I have already deleted his name, but I figure he still had my name on his list)..  TUp tup.. he told me that he's coming this JUNE.  AIkk???  kata hari tu dah kensel.. awat tetiba jadik pulak???  Alasan dia, dia nak jumpa anak dia.. rindu la apa la.. aku cakap, elok la.. you are being a good dad.. bla bla bla.. sikit pun aku tak de show yang aku berniat nak jumpa dia ke apa ka and mmg tak hingin pun.  

And pastu, he said that he met up some online friend kat heathrow.. and she was hooked on him and that he got confused... Aku cakap kt dia.. "know what you want, and other things shouldn't be an issue no matter how tempting they are"..

Then he told me that he was sorry if he ever hurt me.  Aku cakap, there was nothing to be sorry about, and that I was good.  He also tried asking how my family was doing etc.. aku jawab biasa jer la la..  Pastu.. dia cakap "I AM NOW SINGLE AND FREE" Hek elleh.. so?  Mintak maaf, things will never be the same.  Hehehe... dan when he invited me to see him on cam, I declined.  Terkejut dia... hehehe.. boleh BLAH!

Bodow la mamat nih.. And lembik, no balls!  Kalau aku terserempak dia tengah jalan memang aku teringin nak bagi dia sedas PELEMPANG.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2008 08:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 nenekglamer's post

nenek...da nama nenek ni monopous ke belum??
kalau belum dan masih single... grab atau raba jek...

sian kat dia...

tapi hati2 lah jugak kot2 dia sesaja jek baik ngan nenek subab dia nak...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2008 08:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #98 nenekglamer's post

ganas

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 01:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067311 second(s), 42 queries .