Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Eddlisa_uyuk

ZANESSA [ZAC EFRON + VANESSA HUDGENS] LOVE STORY

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 20-11-2007 01:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by iloveyou at 19-11-2007 08:02 PM

weyhhh !
aku ske beg vict0ria secret yg blakang vanessa tew !
tp kt cni xbleyh dpt.

that brown bag kan??? nice to V nmpk

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-11-2007 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa's News
Vanessa Hudgens: 'Definitely on Board' for HSM3

The prospect of a High School Musical 3 appears to be getting closer and closer to reality.

"I am so very excited," Vanessa Hudgens told PEOPLE backstage at Sunday's American Music Awards in L.A., when asked about returning for the threequel. "To do a third one for the big screen, I can't begin to think how much fun we'll have."

Hudgens, 18, said that although "only a few people have actually signed the contracts ... We're all definitely on board."

Contracts for the film's young stars are still being negotiated, a key being Hudgens's boyfriend Zac Efron, 20.

Hudgens has reportedly signed on for part three, but neither her rep nor Disney has confirmed. "We always have so much fun," she said of the inevitable reunion.

HSM director Kenny Ortega

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2007 06:18 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa @ 慔igh School Musical 2′ DVD Release

Super cute couple Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, in matching leather jackets, arrive at the DVD premiere of Disney抯 High School Musical 2 held at LA抯 El Capitan Theatre on Monday.

The red carpet DVD premiere benefited the Teen Impact Program at the Children抯 Hospital in Los Angeles to support adolescents & young adults with cancer.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2007 12:08 AM | Show all posts
zac is hawt

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2007 10:14 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-11-2007 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Zac Efron before going to DVD HSM2 release - taking by waiting limo

Zac Efron leaves his home in Toluca Lake on Monday and heads to a waiting limo.

The 20-year-old actor was whisked away to the DVD release of High School Musical 2, where he posed on the red carpet with girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens.

Zac, Vanessa and the whole gang are all expected to return for the feature film High School Musical 3. Shooting is scheduled to begin March 2008.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 22-11-2007 01:13 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa - Candid in What Time Is It HSM2 Video

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2007 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Vanessa Hudgens Hits Coffee Bean, Talks HSM3

Looking ever-so-stylish with her matching red accessories,  Vanessa Hudgens was spotted leaving the local Coffee Bean with a hot drink in hand.

The Disney star is getting ready to return to the set in February for the filming of the highly anticipated High School Musical 3, and she and her director couldn抰 be more thrilled.

"I am so very excited,

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-11-2007 02:05 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa -- Video @ DVD HSM2 release in Hollywood

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2007 10:34 AM | Show all posts

Reply #187 Eddlisa_uyuk's post

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... so shweettttttttttttttttttttt!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-11-2007 10:58 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2007 11:39 AM | Show all posts

Reply #190 aYuGiLeR's post

cinta monyet jek tuh.

sok2 bila dah break (dan bila dah takde komitmen ngan Disney) kompem jadik liar budak berdua ni; cam Brit ngan Justin.

aku konpiden.

all sweet di jaman bebudak; tetiba masuk 20++ jadik siyut lak.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2007 01:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #192 chazey's post

biau le depa ni.. tengah shweet

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-11-2007 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa - Vanessa, Zac shun limelight

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens did very few red-carpet interviews Monday night at a splashy party in Hollywood celebrating the Dec. 11 DVD release of "High School Musical 2."

They also skipped the press junket. So, are they becoming a couple of prima donnas?

Not a chance, sources confided. But because these two young stars are so hounded by paparazzi everywhere they go, there is a fear of overexposure when there is still another "High School Musical" movie to make.

"We're doing 'High School Musical 3' for the big screen," director Kenny Ortega told me this week.

"We're back at East High, final year, and we're gonna bring in some new characters and have some fun. Mix it up a bit."

When Kenny launched the franchise last year, Zac and Vanessa and the rest of the cast were unknowns.

Now, they have surpassed the likes of the Olsen twins and Nicole Richie as bigger gets for paparazzi.

I wondered if the director ever worries that it might be too much attention, too soon, for his young cast.

"Yeah, I do," he admitted. "Not that they can't handle it or that they can't be responsible. It's just that they're chased around a lot. I'm discovering that it's hard for them to have personal lives - just to step outside of an apartment and go down the street and grab a sandwich is a thing of their past. That bothers me."

He said all they are trying to do is live their lives.

"They love new adventure, they love being kids, they love going to the movies, they love hanging out with friends and going to parties and that part of being young has kind of been taken away from them," Kenny said. "Their interests are what makes them interesting people. You start to pull them back and not allow them to have that sort of full experience."

[Source: LA Daily News]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2007 10:49 AM | Show all posts
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! - Vanessa Hudgens Hits Koi, Talks New Album

Vanessa Hudgens spent her Thanksgiving Eve with a family night out on the Hollywood town.

The High School Musical star was spotted out with younger sister Stella, followed up by a trip to Koi, where she was picked up at the entrance by her ever-supportive mother, Gina.

In a recent interview during a red carpet appearance, Vanessa talked about her new album, saying that it has a 揹efinitely more grown-up

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2007 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Zac Efron - Out & About In LA

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-11-2007 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Arrival at HSM2 DVD Release Party

Bet On It Rehearsal by Zac
(V don't have to rehearsal but she's there support Zac)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2007 04:46 PM | Show all posts
Vanessa Hudgens Laughs Off Zac Efron Rumors, Preps New "Adult" Album

Expect a new, "definitely more grown-up" sound from Vanessa Hudgens when the "High School Musical" princess's second album gets released next year.
That's the word from Vanessa, who tells us she's seven songs into the record, which she expects to have out after she finishes filming the third "High School Musical" movie in the spring.

"It's really fun, R&B, soulful," she says, but adds, "I'm still waiting to work with the big producers."
The 19-year-old beauty is also "trying to work out another movie before we start 'High School Musical 3' as well, but trying to figure out everyone's schedule -- it's very complicated."

Hudgens and Zac Efron, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman, director Kenny Ortega and the rest of the "HSM" stars, sans Lucas Grabeel, were on hand for the DVD sing-along premiere of their "High School Musical 2" the other night at Disney's El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood. The extended edition DVD, including music videos and karaoke features, gets its release Dec. 11.

Hudgens, who gained notoriety when her nude photos were leaked on the Internet last summer -- which led her to make a public apology -- told us at the event that she isn't letting current Internet chatter get to her.
She smiled and shook her head over speculation that her romance with leading man Zac Efron is merely a publicity ploy, saying,
"I just brush it off. People can say what they want to say. I know what's real and I know what's fake, and that's all that matters."

~~source- National Ledger~~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2007 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Zac Efron: EW's Entertainer of the Year

Zac Efron was named one of the 25 Top Stars of 2007 for Entertainment Weekly抯 揈ntertainers of the Year.

Use magic Report

haLLie This user has been deleted
Post time 26-11-2007 05:27 PM | Show all posts
gigih ko ye. bravo eddlisa!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 08:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.622830 second(s), 41 queries .