Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Eddlisa_uyuk

ZANESSA [ZAC EFRON + VANESSA HUDGENS] LOVE STORY

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 21-10-2007 12:15 PM | Show all posts
Vanessa Hudgens Finally Talks About Zac Efron

02 Sep 2007
Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron are a couple on screen and off. Though both try to remain very private about their private lives the superstars known as Zanessa have little choice but to fill in at least of the little of the blanks. So that's what pint-sized hottie Vanessa is doing.

Vanessa Hudgens Finally Talks About Zac Efron

The High School Musical's brainy beauty may be a private person, but in Teen's upcoming issue, the rising star gets up close and personal. : "I will say who I'm dating卋ut I won't talk about it," says Vanessa, who, after months of denying it, finally admits to Teen that she and heartthrob costar Zac Efron, 19, are an item!

The dark-haired beauty is thrilled that the sequel to last year's breakout hit, High School Musical, just beat the record for biggest audience ever on basic cable TV, with a staggering 17.24 million viewers! But now the petite 5'1" California native, 18, is trying to cope with life in the limelight.

"I really am a very private person, and I love keeping my life to myself

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-10-2007 03:48 PM | Show all posts
I'm SOOOOO SICK of them. Nie x lame lagi nie jadie trainwreck la nie. Confirm.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 07:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 Eddlisa_uyuk's post

aq tgk rambut Zac cam ni teringat plak rambut Blake Lewis

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 07:56 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2 Eddlisa_uyuk's post

tgk Zac kat dlm gambar ni plak teringat kat Kyle Patrick ...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 07:58 PM | Show all posts
teruskan update psl diaorg ni .. aq suker membaca .... psl aq raser diaorg ni most lovable couple ever made ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2007 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa heading out around sunny

Wed, 26 September 2007

Zanessa sighting! The High School Musical star was seen heading out with costar boyfriend Zac Efron on Wednesday around sunny Los Angeles.

Vanessa, 18, rocked a 80抯 t-shirt featured the cartoon singer character Jem. Vanessa is truly outrageous!

High School sweethearts Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens spend all day Wednesday together in Los Angeles. The couple apparently visited the home of a friend who then drove them to an office building in Marina Del Ray.

Later in the day, Zanessa drove home in Zac抯 new Audi S6. But it also looks like Zac also picked up a Range Rover as well!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-10-2007 10:00 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa in Burbank shopping

22 june 07

Zac and Vanessa hanging out in Burbank shopping. They look so happy.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2007 10:25 PM | Show all posts
Zac Efron - HSM2's scene that I'll never forget.......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-10-2007 10:32 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa - more shopping together again!!!!!

zac & Vanessa shopping in Sego

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2007 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa's Scuba Diving In Hawaii

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2007 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa - Lunch Califonia Pizza

Tue, 25 September 2007

Zanessa grabbing a quick lunch together at a California Pizza Kitchen location in Studio City, Calif. on Tuesday afternoon.

Zac and Vanessa both have the Apple iPhones and they抮e wearing their 揕OVEship

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2007 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa Reading PSA

Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron recorded this reading Public Service Announcement to encourage you to read

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-10-2007 12:02 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa - HSM2 Premiere

At HSM2 Premiere Pool Party

At HSM2 Disneyland Parade

HSM2 Press Conference

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-10-2007 01:25 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa - Recording HSM 2 song in studio includes interviews

You Are The Music In Me

Gotta Go My Own Way

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-10-2007 01:42 AM | Show all posts
Vanessa reveals about Zac
Vanessa Hudgens, who is reportedly dating High School Musical co-star Zac Efron, has revealed she is a huge fan of the shirtless look that boyfriend Zac wore for a recent magazine cover.

"I think it looks hot," the 18-year-old actress revealed on a US morning radio show, "The girls like it."

And it seems Vanessa is not the jealous type either, with the actress revealing she doesn't mind the screaming attention her boyfriend receives from other girls, admitting "I like to scream along, too."

But although Vanessa is happy to talk about her feelings for Zac, he seems to be a bit on the shy side when it comes to talking about her. In a recent magazine interview with Rolling Stone, he spoke about his onscreen chemistry with Vanessa but was tight-lipped about their off-screen relationship.

"The weird thing that no one expected about Vanessa is that underneath such a sweet girl ... is a very sexy woman."

As for the rumours that he and Vanessa had exchanged commitment rings, the star wouldn't confirm if Vanessa was the lucky girl who'd received the ring: "This is just a ring from a friend that I got ... It's a female friend, but I can't say who ... because then it would be chat-room pandemonium and teen-magazine hysteria."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-10-2007 01:53 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa at Gas Station

Sun, 30 September 2007

Zanessa was spotted at 8:23 this morning at a gas station. The fumes at the gas station must be intoxicating because Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens both smiled for photogs at a gas station in Burbank, Calf. on Saturday.

The High School sweethearts smiled and laughed their hearts out as Zac抯 car was filling up. Zefron sure looked pumped with his new car, an Audi S6.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-10-2007 02:14 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa's Drive Thru Service

Zanessa make a midnight run for some fast food at a McDonald抯 drive-thru in Los Angeles on Sunday night.
Yes, they are both still wearing their 揕OVEship

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 02:40 AM | Show all posts
cutenyer budak dua org ni

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2007 08:45 AM | Show all posts
cute

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-10-2007 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Zac Efron Brings Vanessa Hudgens In Tears

Zac Efron recently revealed that he and girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens "clicked from the beginning" when they starred in Disney's High School Musical together.

And according to Life & Style Weekly he recently put their love to music.

An insider close to the couple tells the magazine that in between promoting Hairspray, Zac, 19, recently wrote a love song for Vanessa, 18.

Zac Efron Brings Vanessa Hudgens to Tears With Romantic Song, Evening

"He brought her over to his house, lit a bunch of candles and sang it for her while playing guitar," says the insider.

"She was so touched, she cried! Zac and Vanessa really are like the prom kind and queen. Everyone's rooting for them because they're both sweethearts."

There have been reports of trouble with the couple and other speculation that Zac is involved with a secret romance with "Hairspray" co-star Nikki Blonsky.

But following a media blitz around New York, High School Musical 2 stars

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.577218 second(s), 41 queries .