Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: isabel

Korean Artis in Variety Show & Open Concert ~ <KBS ASTRO

[Copy link]
Post time 26-6-2008 07:23 AM | Show all posts
Sang sang Plus season 2 ep.5 with Dongwan and Junjin Part 1

p/s: dari sini pandai pandai la korang....dan lagi satu source yg paling best utk sub dr youtube utk variety show ialah vinchenzo79

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-6-2008 07:33 AM | Show all posts

Reply #13 tse's post

blh tgk kat tvants

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 08:29 AM | Show all posts
hmmm..dah alang2 ade thread nih..bleh la masuk sekali 2D1N, EW, Happy Sunday, etc...bleh ke?? skang ni klu pasal 2D1N byk cite kat thread LSG..

ooo...kat yt ade sub ek..hehe..selalu tgk kat kbsw xde sub..tu yg jarang tgk tuh..hehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 08:56 AM | Show all posts
ak paling suker tgk sang sang plus n happy together ...
w/pn ak xphm, ak tetap tgk

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2008 05:37 PM | Show all posts
080613 MC Mong & Lee Seung Gi - Circus, Oh Thank You, I Love You, Talk, You Are My Woman, Let's Go On a Trip! on YDHLL [cashewmania]

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania/h1pjk1

[ Last edited by  adikkeluangman_ at 26-6-2008 05:40 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2008 12:15 PM | Show all posts
I just realized that there are no idol singer/group that made perf in this show. maybe not for their 1st album. no wonder this show not popular among the teenybooper. but anyway it good. when popular artist sing, the audiences will sing together n u can see some fans will shyly waved their placard. ke ke ke...

My review for today epi at KBSW.

Jaurim - have listened to them before but this is first time saw the perf. Kim YunA voice while singing different when she do the MC-ing. i guess they are in good term with YDH. So cute when she talked n then wailed Oppa at YDH.
Tae Yang - His version of With You is good. This is also my first time watching the solo perf. I'm so behind of gasoo perf. But I have watched the MV and the dance is same. So cool.
Gavy NJ - I forgot the English song they sing. but everyone have their equal part and did it good. it was solo song. i think. Lie also good.
The duo singer - since i don't get it their name.  :sweatingbullets: . The second song that they sing was kinda familiar but i could not recall the title.
The Cross; i restrained myself from watching at YT n DL the perf. OMG!!! KyungHun looks like Peter Pan. Just don't have green outfit. They had new band. The voice is great as usual. SiHa looks healthy. They mention Malaysia for few times. Anybody can translate what they chatted about. It been almost a year since they came to Malaysia. Miss them. But the English songs is kinda boring coz they will sing it everytime. It just smack me that both of it sang by Britney Spears.

The Cross - Just One Day Just One + Talk + I Love Rock n Roll + Baby One More Time On Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter (2008-06-20) [cashewmania].avi [150.7MB]
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania/72gkk1

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-6-2008 12:28 PM | Show all posts
"Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter - 080620"
Guests: Jaurim, Taeyang, gavy nj, Wooden Bicycle(?) (Namu Jajunguh), The Cross
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SDTCCF46

Credit: Kalena85's clubbox

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2008 12:14 AM | Show all posts
E Hyo-lee to Step Down from 'Roundtable Plus' on KBS 2TV
2008-07-14

Singer E Hyo-lee will step down from "Roundtable Plus," a popular entertainment show on KBS 2TV.

KBS recently said that the singer will leave the show to prepare for her upcoming new album.

Since the start of season two, the singer had co-hosted the show with Tak Jae-hoon and Shin Jung-hwan.

KBS announcer Lee Ji-ae will take over for E Hyo-lee starting July 22.

The producers of the show said they chose Lee because they needed a new host for a brand new segment that will soon be featured on the show. They said the details of the new segment still need to be finalized.

c: KBS Global

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-9-2008 01:58 AM | Show all posts
[PERF] Alex - Flowerpot (Hwaboon) 2008-08-22 KBS2 Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter

DL Link
: http://www.linkbucks.com/link/0cdee499

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2010 04:36 PM | Show all posts
E Hyo-lee to Step Down from 'Roundtable Plus' on KBS 2TV
2008-07-14

Singer E Hyo-lee will step down from "Roundt ...
adikkeluangman_ Post at 20-7-2008 12:14 AM

adoila hyori... seram tul tengok pakaian2 dia..

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.629741 second(s), 31 queries .