CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: gjoy_chester

Miss Malaysia World 2007 - Semi Finalist. Congrat!!

[Copy link]
Post time 10-11-2007 05:20 AM | Show all posts
cantik.. tapi kurus laa... tulang2 timbul.  but, all the best for her... good luck.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-11-2007 11:00 PM | Show all posts
okla drpd amoi2 jinjang..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Latest News

Miss World 2007 Beach BeautyThe Beach Beauty
was selected on the November 10th at the city of Sanya.
  • Winner : Dominican Republic
  • 1st Runner Up : Jamaica
  • 2nd Runner Up : China, P.R. of
  • Top 5 Finalists : Lithuania and Mexico[2]
  • Top 20 : Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Ethiopia, Grenada, Italy,Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Spain, Trinidad &Tobago, Ukraine, Venezuela.

[ Last edited by  gjoy_chester at 12-11-2007 12:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2007 12:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #43 gjoy_chester's post

wah wah! final nnt pun ada can masuk Top20 ni Miss Malaysia!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 12:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #44 whitedove's post

its official yang Malaysia masuk TOP20 Miss World 2007 ni....The winner of Beach Beauty (Dominican Republic) got one spot in Semi Final.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 12:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #44 whitedove's post

its official yang Malaysia masuk TOP20 Miss World 2007 ni....The winner of Beach Beauty (Dominican Republic) got one spot in Semi Final.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 12-11-2007 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Just to share the info

All the winner of Miss World fast track event (Beach Beauty @ Swinsuit, Beauty With Purpose, Sports, Talent and Top Model) akan masuk Semi Final...So 5 orang dah masuk Semi, tinggal lagi 5 spot. Top 20 untuk Beach Beauty officially jadi Top 20 Miss World, means Miss Malaysia dapat masuk TOP20...Hope Debbie boleh menang any fast track event untuk meng"confirm"kan tempat dalam semifinal.....

[ Last edited by  gjoy_chester at 12-11-2007 12:40 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Batik sarong gown for Miss World 2007

For talent contest, Deborah would be performing a contemporary modern Asian fusion dance called the Asmaradana, which was adapted from the movie Puteri Gunung Ledang.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-11-2007 04:05 PM | Show all posts
hope dia akan dpt msk Top 10 pun tu dah sudah bagus dah tu...lagi bagus klu dpt msk Top 5..hehehee

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 04:08 PM | Show all posts
November 1st, 2007

RP bet wants elusive crown
MANILA, Philippines -- "Enough with the bashing!"
Filipino-Scottish Margaret "Maggie" Wilson, the Philippine bet tothe 57th Miss World pageant, made the appeal to her kababayans duringher send-off party last week at the Araneta Coliseum Gazebo in QuezonCity.
The 18-year-old actress and MTV VJ said she needs all the supportshe can get as she prepares to fly to Sanya, China tomorrow to competein the prestigious beauty pageant.
Unfavorable comments
Maggie was reacting to unfavorable comments hurled against her by pageant fanatics on numerous media, including the Internet.
Maggie, who was also adjudged Miss Photogenic in BinibiningPilipinas-World last March, has been enduring scathing comments abouther supposedly imperfect looks.
"It's such a bad habit that we Filipinos have," Maggie said, referring to the insults.
Up to the last minute, Maggie had to dismiss rumors about her beingstripped of her title after questions were raised on her eligibility toparticipate in the prestigious competition.
She reportedly failed to comply with a pageant requirement: Thatcontestants should at least be a high school graduate during thecompetition. She was just about to graduate from high school when shewas crowned Binibining Pilipinas-World.
"I only heard about it from my friends who asked if what was said onthe radio was true," she recalled. "I just came from the Aranetaoffices for my training and fitting. I told the Binibining PilipinasCharities about it, so they released an official statement saying I'mstill the girl."
Maggie chose to brush off rumors, concentrating on her preparationsfor the finals instead. She said she got valuable tips on how to winthe judges' approval from Miss World finalists Mafae Yunon and KarlaBautista, her predecessor Anna Maris Igpit and 1993 Miss World princessand second runner-up Ruffa Gutierrez.
Maggie will face competition from more than 100 delegates around theworld. She finds Angola's Micaela Reis and the Dominican Republic's AdaAimee de la Cruz as among the most beautiful.
In Asia, she believes her strongest competitors are Malaysia'sDeborah Priya Henry and India's Sarah-Jane Dias. "India always sendsstrong competitors," Maggie noted.
Semifinal slot
But she believes her being multi-racial and well-traveled will giveher an edge in the competition. She has also prepared for "fast-track"events where the winners automatically earn a semifinal slot.
"I'm doing the sports challenge because I'm athletic. I've beenhitting the gym a lot-training," she revealed. "If I do the talentevent, I'll sing a local song by artist Julianne. Her songs arefeel-good."
The 5'9 1/2" beauty also hopes there would still be SMS voting thisyear, as in the last five editions. "I'm not sure. There's still nofeedback from the Miss World organization," she said.
But before she leaves for the Dec. 1 pageant, Maggie begged her fellow Pinoys to "pray for me."
"I need you to believe in me and what I can do," she said. "I'm going to give it my all!"

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2007 04:16 PM | Show all posts
a'ah. cantik ah dia ni. mmg lawa.
kan bagus kalau diorang selalu hantar wakil2 camni.
ni x, yg dapatnya muka2 yg tak yah hantar bertanding pun x pe. ahahhahaha.

top 20?? WOW!
bagus bagus. ehh, bangga la pulak..
malaysia biasanya jarang pass awal2 pun. ahah ahah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 04:16 PM | Show all posts
Kalau korang visit website berkaitan Miss World 2007, Miss Malaysia quite popular and among a frontrunner for Miss World beside Dominica Republic, Jamaica & Phillipines. Kat Missology.Org, Debbie still #3 untuk hot pick for Miss World...Go Debbie!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 04:22 PM | Show all posts
____TESTING____

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 04:23 PM | Show all posts
____TESTING____

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 04:24 PM | Show all posts
____TESTING____

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 04:33 PM | Show all posts
PAGE HILANG!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 04:34 PM | Show all posts
PAGE HILANG!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 05:14 PM | Show all posts
----------------------------

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 05:25 PM | Show all posts
page hilang...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-11-2007 08:39 AM | Show all posts
---PAGE----

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
'Raja Jalanan' Myvi tewas kepada Bezza pada 2023
ultra78'Raja Jalanan' Myvi tewas kepada
Views : 9488 Replies : 28
Emma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langkah 'voice note' Ruhainies isu Bella Astillah
YgBenarEmma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langk
Views : 5956 Replies : 63
Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan waktu kerja fleksibel
ultra78Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan wa
Views : 6218 Replies : 20
Janji manismu
maklukpenggodaJanji manismu
Views : 25419 Replies : 2
Kekecohan Ada pemandu yg membunyikan hon sewaktu ketibaan jenazah komander firdaus di masjid sungai nibong
YgBenarKekecohan Ada pemandu yg membunyikan hon
Views : 4714 Replies : 15
Penyondol Tetap Isteri Sah, Boleh Tuntut Hak’ – Kenyataan Watak Imani Dalam ‘Lelaki Itu’ Mula Dibenci Netizen
YgBenarPenyondol Tetap Isteri Sah, Boleh Tuntut
Views : 13226 Replies : 172
'Diam sajalah Sanusi'
maklukpenggoda'Diam sajalah Sanusi'
Views : 5021 Replies : 8
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 17996 Replies : 89
Betul ke tu….cinter?
stingerkentotBetul ke tu….cinter?
Views : 16382 Replies : 15

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 01:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.679766 second(s), 42 queries .