Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: PrincessFiona

Robbers/Thief - Jang Hyuk, Lee Da Hae

[Copy link]
Post time 30-12-2007 05:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #100 whiteberry's post

saper yg jang hyuk dh pregnenkan ..........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-12-2007 07:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #100 whiteberry's post

kirenye die bukan dapat title husband jer...
dapat gak jd daddy...

lagi 2 hari jer lagi...
hopefully sub dia pun kuar cepat gak...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2007 07:56 PM | Show all posts

Reply #102 mariss's post

tu ler mariss .....hopefully sub cepat kuar ..kekeke ....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2008 03:57 PM | Show all posts
x sbr nk tgk esok ...........:pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2008 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by whiteberry at 30-12-2007 12:03 PM
Breaking News...
Jang Hyuk dah annouce nak kawin...

haaaaa???? ni kisah benar ke ni?????
awek dia tengah pregnant ....????

nz ..ko dah baca ke ni ???.... oppa kita nak tawen .....
congratulations to him n his future bride ....

hensem sungguh le oppa kita dlm cite robbers ni ....
tak sabar aku nak tengok .....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2008 11:50 AM | Show all posts

Reply #105 kayla's post

hah!!!!!!!  
aku ada baca kat pg ni jer ..  aku tak bace pun pg bakang yang whiteberry post tu.... ko mel aku baru aku pasan yg mender2 ni betul... eh! betul ke????
oppa dah buat official statement ke?
tidakkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

tp terpaksa ar time.....
kayla....jom kiter nangis sesama

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-1-2008 12:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #105 kayla's post

takpe malam ni start kan...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-1-2008 05:58 PM | Show all posts
mlm ni start cite nie

terperanjat jap baca nie..korang dok bincangkan ...tapi congrat to JH..

Actor Jang Hyuk to Marry in June

Actor Jang Hyuk

By Kwon Mee-yoo
Staff Reporter

Jang Hyuk, 31, the popular actor of the movie ``Windstruck,'' will marry in June and become a father in February.

SidusHQ, Jang's agency, announced Jang's nuptial through a press release Dec. 29.

Jang and his fiancee Kim, 33, first met at a fitness club in 2002, she was a Pilates instructor at that time. ``2004 was a really difficult year for me, but she was with me. She supported me in my difficult times and I can't even find the words to describe how thankful and moved I am,'' Jang said in the press release.

They got engaged last June and Kim is expecting a baby in February. Their wedding ceremony will take place June 2 at W Seoul - Walkerhill, after Kim's delivery. ``We already named the baby, Tae-hui. I hope the baby will be a open-minded person like the name,'' Jang said. ``Tae'' in Korean means grand and ``hui'' means happiness.

Jang, a Busan-native born in 1976, debuted in the SBS TV drama ``Model'' (1997). He also starred in the movie ``Volcano High'' (2001) and drama ``Joyful Girl's Success Story'' (2002).

He shot the romantic comedy movie ``Windstruck'' (2004) with Jun Ji-hyun, also known as Gianna Jun.

However, at the peak of his popularity, Jang was called to serve in the army, along with other famous actors Song Seung-heon and Han Jae-suk. He had attempted to dodge the obligatory military service earlier. He was discharged in November 2006.

Jang made a successful comeback with MBC drama ``Thank You'' (2007). He portrayed a lonely doctor living on an island who falls in love a single mom with a daughter who has AIDS.

Jang starred in his first Hollywood movie ``Dance of the Dragon'' with Singaporean actress Fann Wong and is currently shooting the SBS drama ``Robber (Bulhandang),'' which will air Wednesday.

meeyoo@koreatimes.co.kr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-1-2008 06:00 PM | Show all posts

cr : soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2008 08:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #109 PrincessFiona's post

alamakkkkkkkkkk....tua sket dari oppa laaaaa......
terpaksa le terima hakikat......

kaylaaa.... ko ok??

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2008 10:12 PM | Show all posts
start arini kan?ade sape2 da tgk live...best tak?

*kat atas tu ke fiancee dia?sbb tu gamba lama takleh ar nak ckp ape sgt..gmba skang msti lawa kot*

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2008 08:25 AM | Show all posts

Reply #111 kalchi's post

kiter x tgk live ..tp org kate episode 1 besh ..mlm kang br kiter nk dl ..ahakss

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2008 12:12 PM | Show all posts
nga donlot.. tp high priority utk hong gil dong dlu.. hehe..

cite nihh bule ngok kt tvants kan???? x beshhnye kbs x bule ngok kt tvants

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2008 12:36 PM | Show all posts
my priority nk dl citer nih ..tp mlm kang br leh ...huwaaaaaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2008 01:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #114 juju_amin84's post

mlm kang ngok online lew pe lg....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2008 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nzhass79 at 2-1-2008 08:17 PM
alamakkkkkkkkkk....tua sket dari oppa laaaaa......
terpaksa le terima hakikat......

kaylaaa.... ko ok??

aku ok ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

takpelah tua 2 tahun je .... dorang dah couple 5 tahun ...okey la tu ...
next month oppa dah jadi daddy ....
hopefully baby cute/hensem cam dia ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-1-2008 08:29 AM | Show all posts

Reply #115 shanew3stgalz's post

x bp nk mint tgk on9 ...dh stat dl ...ekeke ...
epsode 1 best ............

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-1-2008 09:06 AM | Show all posts
korang dah tgk ekkk..jelesnya aku pi soompi jap

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-1-2008 09:58 AM | Show all posts
summary by shirley (soompi)

EP 1

At the airport Kwon Oh Joon was kissing his girl farewall . locked in a veri passionate kiss. obviously he had her eating out of his palms .the girl was really torn to be parted from him ..and so was he . he bearly can contain his sadness of having to ask her to leave ..while he go on his way for his trip ( i suppose shd be a long one .seeing how they are parting at the airport )

the MOMENT she vanished from sight ..Kwon Oh Joon give such a brilliant simle ..lol ..he deserved an applause for his performance ..he took out an envelop of money . ..might be his *pocket money * earned ..

he a lady's man but also i suppose has a heart for the female population . (is it a curse or a blessing to have such a man exsit lol ) .well i rather take the risk of having such a man around ^^ .anyway ...he was ready to go cash in his USD into won and ..happen to see a female in distress ..the money exchange counter ..staff was being lectured by the supervisor i think . poor gal was depressed by the scolding * i might add she was a pretty sweet girl . * Kwon Oh Joon decided to cheer her up abit .....pass her the money over the counter for exchange with a hanky . lol but smart gal didnt take the offer of hanky * ..must be mummy warning never trust a stranger * ..but ..welll ...Oh Joon was quite a sweet talker ...i am not sure what was he talking on the phone about .but obviously the conversation was meant for the ears of the girl ?

anyway .he leave his encounter with his number . .ah the girl didnt openly drool over him but i suppose how can a lady heart be not stirred by such a man ..

by the time he reach his car ...he had another call ..*his honey is calling * ....lol btw the guy quite good with keeping his earnings ..he stored them everywhere ...from his belt to his socks . i guess he is always ready for emergency .

His friend Kim Man Doo er i think there was a phone conversation between them ? sorrie i didnt really catch what they saying . probably abt some money issues ? ..soon after .Man doo was having * house call * by some very mafia looking man * lol rem that guy from HIT ..always mistake as a mafia instead of a police . HEre i think he is really a mafia .lol money loaners .more correctly .

Okay ..then Dal Rae ..i think her mother in law arranged for a match making session .even when she doesnt really want to go .but still she appeared ..lol it was quite funnie .who ended up to be her match making partner ..* the 78 year old grandpa was really a BIG SURPRISE . she had asked all the potentially looking male at the hotel resturant but ..she neverrrr expected .old grandpa to be the one . AND HE pratcially shout...--;; alll his words .the entire resturant all know what they are talking about -;; but ..actually he is not the one right * .i think he come on behalf for his son but he never told Dal Rae .and ..grandpa shd be a pretty rich man .

OH UP ABOVE IN THE SAME HOTEL .

Kwon Oh Joon in hotel room * major nakedness * lol ..okie this shd be for age above 18 . ..well he has some lady company in the room .but a call come in .i thought it sounds like that girl from the airport who finally mastered the courage to call him . the lady beside him was quite jealous ...i dun know what exesue he was giving for leaving .but probably a trick to er ...make the lady ..*want him to stay more *

but before things can get into motion for the two of them er ...obviously the lady has one major liability that is SHe is married .and her husband ..break down the door . Well our male lead ..instantly wanted to get out of the chaos ...and he really quite a good fighter ..lol he was just this close to getting away though he did suffered injuries * poor face was quite smashed up abit *

========

Back to Dal Rae .she was sending the grandpa on his way to his car . * ..i think the grandpa has quite a good impression of her .though he never indicated it .. Dal Rae was relieved ..this *silly match making session * ended ..

on her way out . er ....she happen to smashed into another car while reversing out of the lot * ..well it JUST HAPPEN TO BE ..oh Joon' car . And guess what ....the two money loaners .were hiding in the backseat actually waiting for their prey ..lol but this little woman had to knocked into the hiding place they are in and they dare not utter one sound . so she didnt realised there were ppl on the car .and place a note on the car window leaving her no for the owner to call to settle damages .She went off

THen the owner appeared ..with blood and struggling to get into his car but he had another set of enemies to handle ..lol it was pretty funnie that scene .. he was all ready to take them on .but ..lol the next scene ..he was thrown into the backseat

and this time again he really suffered a beating ....the money involved i think is 30 million ? .. Then a phone call saved him lol it was from that girl at the airport again .. the money lender wasnt so unkind .~ .now he even allow him some time for phone conversation.. In fact i thought the two moneylender was quite funnie ..especially when the one was trying to beat the money out of Oh joon /.but the other one know this is really not the right method if they shd really want to get back the money . used a stick to hit his follow * coworker * lol

==================================
ohhh actually i was quite interested in the mother in law story * i think Kim Hae Sook look so beautiful in here .so class* i always like her but here i think she sort of play a more different role from her usual motherly role ? ..keke i like that scene of her going to look for an old friend * who i figured is the head of the money lender chain or someone influential with them ..lol but when he is so stern and fierece .with his men ..when Lee Soon Seom called him ..in the middle of his lecturing his men . HE Immediately soften ~ ..lol and he was such a gentleman appearing for his date it seem .....but then Mdm Lee actually had another movtive in mind ...er i think is she a property agent . i didnt really get what she was trying to sell him ..lol but he was sort of disappointed that was why she met up with him

ohh then ..her daughter in law send her a phone message which ASKED about why did the matchmaking partner become a 78 year old grandpa...lol i think she was also shocked and er .called up the agency or whatever to complain ..ohhhh she now a changed face ..from that gentle and soft spoken lady ....and that guy was intially quite taken back but later he grinned ....i like this two ..i hope things happen between them!!

ohhh then Kim Jin Goo ..lol the grandpa was actually his father . .his father was so cute .he went right to the bookstore which Dal Rae worked and shocked the hell out of her . AGAIN grandpa was shouting at the top of his voice ...and i think he was saying his son KIM JIN GOO is the man he wanted her to see .. And keep calling SO LOUDlY FOR KIM JIN GOO. who appeared .......

er if i am not wrong .he is all ready to marry her .--;; filial son indeed .but i can see he quite an organsied man ..prim and proper ..*..

[ Last edited by  PrincessFiona at 4-1-2008 09:59 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-1-2008 09:58 AM | Show all posts
EP 2 by shirley _soompi

esp 2~~

Oh Joon and Dal Rae met ..well since he is coming to claim for damages .he must explain how did he end up with such a major damages ..so different from when she had left the carpark! ..lol and he make up such a tale ..it was like *HUH* !!@@ ...lol

his story unfolds and you have accompanying image ..of him .in proper business attire ..*decent looking working class .just driving back to home . .* and then ...he seem to notice that piece of letter on his car window ..~~ he stopped ..and pick it up ..and he seem to hear a voice speaking to him !! ...and as he puzzled over it ...while standing outside of his car in the MIDDLE of the road .!! ..or was it an junction .anyway just as he was searching out where is that voice comnig from ! suddenly a car ! come crashing right into his ! ....BANG! smashing it nearly in half .

*er then what about your injuries on your face * ..oh .that ..* .the story didnt end yet ..the driver come out of his car and give him a beating ..* .that was OH JOON Version! of the tale ..poor dal rae was like listening with such wide open eyes .! @@ ..i meant do you expect anyone to believe such a story really happen ?! ....

but somehow ..she really didnt really call him bluff ..lol and i think still want to compensate him for something . i cant really rem this part --;; ..anyway he make his first contact .. he wanted to leave a deeper impression but lol obviously she isnt really like the norm prey he encounter . this one need more time and tactic

=================================================

oh ya . he went to her work place .lol..didnt find her there . .when Dal Rae come back .she saw .what that man was doing ! ..he was collecting recipts from everyone ..and writing words on it leaving message for her . and dropping it into the box!! that managed to get her attention ..and her boss too!

==============================

ah and Dal Rae did went out on a date with jin Goo but er .i dun think he really know how a date function .. end of dinner ..Jin goo was suddenly having some sort of attacks ..lol his hand reaching out to her .and skin turning red and ..gosh the rashes apppear so fast ! ...and he collasped ...Dal Rae end up .having to send him to hospital

when she was on a date ..Oh Joon too went on a date with that money exchange girl at the airport ! tsk ..but i must say he is the most devoted when he is attending to one woman ...lol and i think he might have prastice his tale of his sad dong seng story on .her ..*

and he is really a rascel ..stealing even his friend Man doo 's credit card to dress himself up for his future date with Dal Rae ~ lol but when he call her .......she was at the amusement park with her daughter .. *i dun think he know she is a mother keke .~~ ...

===============================================================

the mother in law .another fun part of the esp .~ .lol she decided to pay her *brother *a call ..and that immediately receive RED ALERT call for the mafia gang .~ everyone was called back to the office ! .you will think they were gathered for a battle ! but they were called back to make their office look decent and proper enough for the *lady * to visit ~ lol ..but the end results make me chuckled ! ..i never expect the mother in law to react so in the end .~ i was wondering why was she covering her mouth walking out ! ..she saw through them and was covering her laughter .

that mafia boss is really so sweet to her .*..
======================================================================

sorrie i cant really write in sequence .ah but the last scene ..Oh Joon managed to get Dal Rae alone finally! and he use his tactic on her to gain symapthy and make a giant step towards his goal of 30 million won. ..he started his *performance * with such heart and tears ..* ..brilliant story telling skills ..you cant help but get immersed in his story .

but.by the time he turned around .....it was not his intended results of a listener in tears over his sad tale ..but .er .she was sleeping away ..

in her dreams though ..she has her own sad tale to tell ...in her dreams . she was still a happily married woman ..awaiting for her husband to return home ~ ..ah .she was counting and waiting and .the doorbell rung . lol she thought her wish was granted .and instantly she run out ..

but it was not the person she was waiting for . a news she should have wish she never receive was waiting for her . her husband was not ever going to come back .or see their baby .

ah .her grief was heart breaking ...and the baby in her tummy was making it even harder for her . as if the small one too know .Dal Rae was caught between ..her heart bleeding from the immense grief .while her body was reacting to the baby inside ..trying to throw up.. *dang it is quite hard to explain the scene * but it was extremely diffult and painful to watch .

as a wife and as a mother ..she suffer such pain and sorrow at the same time .

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 05:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077433 second(s), 41 queries .