CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: weta_studio

FIA FORMULA ONE 2008 (GRAN PREMIO DE ESPANA TELEFONICA SPAIN 27 APRIL 2008)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 26-11-2007 08:39 PM | Show all posts
testing 1,2,3

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-11-2007 08:42 PM | Show all posts
looks fine 4 da moment..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2007 08:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by payrol at 25-11-2007 05:15 PM
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20021013/sp8.jpg
kenangan lame

pompuan tu sape...bukan wife dia akan??

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2007 05:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #76 payrol's post

aku buat tapi tak mendapat sambutan...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2007 06:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #104 hyphrigian's post

aku rasa season lepas xde sambutan sgt unline season 2005...takpe..next season kita full force

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 11:47 AM | Show all posts
aku rasa kalu sschumy ada lg pun best la ...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-11-2007 02:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #105 payrol's post

nnt aaa cari fantasy yang best sket

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 04:03 PM | Show all posts
AKU DAPAT RASAKAN BAHAN F1 2008  

Banyak kereta yang akan bersaing.......apa pun

:pompom:  ALONSO :pompom:  PUJAAAN KU

TAK KIRA TEAM APA KAU BERHIJRAH :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2007 11:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #108 Yo-Ya's post

nmpk nyer ko akan jadi geng akughi..korang dua je sokong alonso

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hyphrigian at 28-11-2007 02:48 PM
nnt aaa cari fantasy yang best sket

wokeh bro..set:victory:

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 07:04 AM | Show all posts
Red Bull mahu Alonso 2 tahun

VIENNA - Pasukan Formula Satu, Red Bull dari Austria tidak berminat dengan tawaran satu tahun kontrak dengan juara dua kali dunia, Fernando Alonso kata pemiliknya Dietrich Mateschitz.

憫Daripada apa yang saya dengar Alonso hanya mengadakan rundingan dengan pasukan lain untuk kontrak satu tahun.

憫Perbincangan seperti ini sudah tentu terkeluar daripada topik,拻 ujar Mateschitz kepada akhbar mingguan berbahasa Jerman, Motorsport Aktuell.

Mateschitz berkata, Red Bull sedia menawarkan Alonso kontrak untuk tempoh yang panjang tetapi tidak menyatakan jika sudah ada perbincangan dengan pemandu dari Sepanyol itu.

Beliau berkata pasukannya mahu kontrak dua tahun dengan pilihan untuk menambah setahun lagi.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 04:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #110 payrol's post

aku dok browse apa fantasy yang best....
yang paling best kena duit...
setan sungguh...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2007 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by dexa at 29-11-2007 07:04
Red Bull mahu Alonso 2 tahun

VIENNA - Pasukan Formula Satu, Red Bull dari Austria tidak berminat dengan tawaran satu tahun kontrak dengan juara dua kali dunia, Fernando Alonso kata pemiliknya  ...

Kemana la arah tuju Alonso ni.......
Susah gak nam buat pilihan coz nak pilih team yang dapat lawan Mcleran.... nak titik Lewis....
Nak ajar Lewis dan Dennis.. heheheh.....
Masuk Renault Je laaa.....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2007 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Honda reject reports of Alonso link

FRANKFURT: Honda rejected on Friday reports that former world champion Fernando Alonso was close to signing for the Formula One team.

German press reports had linked the Spanish driver with the Honda team under new team leader Ross Brawn.

However Honda rejected any link or reports that Alonso had recently visited the team headquarters in Brackley, Britain.

揟he Honda F1 racing team has already confirmed that Jenson Button and Rubens Barrichello will be the driving team for 2008,

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2007 10:46 PM | Show all posts

Up sket

'Alonso decision expected early next week'

Renault's chances of signing Fernando Alonso could depend on the outcome of Thursday's World Motor Sport Council hearing into allegations of cheating.

Renault stand accused of having 'unauthorised possession' of McLaren's technical data, a charge that McLaren faced themselves earlier this season.

In their hearing the Woking team was found guilty of possessing Ferrari's secrets technical information and fined a $100m by the FIA, who also expected McLaren from this year's Constructors' Championship.

And should Renault face a similar punishment it could put a dent in the team's hopes of signing Alonso, who left McLaren at the end of a tension-fraught 2007 campaign.

'Depending on what happens in Monaco on the 6th Fernando will make his decision, with Renault president Carlos Ghosn hoping to make an announcement on either the 9th or 10th of this month,' reports Spanish newspaper Dairio AS.

However, while Renault prepare for their hearing, Alonso's advisors have once again been talking with Red Bull.

The sports daily claims that Alonso's management team, supported by law firm Garrigues-Walker, paid a visit to the Red Bull bosses in Austria to discuss the possibility of the Spaniard racing for the team.

However, only last week Red Bull owner Dietrich Mateschitz refuted rumours that Alonso could race for one of his teams next season.

"If there is speculation in the Italian media that Alonso is about to sign for Red Bull, I can only say - I know nothing about that," said Mateschitz told Swiss publication Motorsport Aktuell.

"Red Bull Racing and Scuderia Toro Rosso have four drivers under contract."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Hamilton reminds me of Ayrton, says Brazilian great抯 sister

LONDON: Formula One sensation Lewis Hamilton collected an armful of trophies at an awards ceremony on Sunday and heard Ayrton Senna's sister compare him to the late Brazilian great.

揌e reminds me of Ayrton as a pilot (driver) and also as a good man,

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-12-2007 12:02 PM | Show all posts
LEWIS WINS BIG AT AUTOSPORT AWARDS

Last night, Lewis Hamilton attended the Autosport Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel on London's Park Lane. Arriving in a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren roadster, Lewis collected prizes for Best British Competition Driver, Best International Racing Driver and Rookie of the Year.

Viviane Senna, sister of Ayrton, presented Lewis with an award. Speaking of Lewis she said "He reminds me of Ayrton, as a pilot. And he has the same kindness in his eyes."

On receiving his award Lewis said "I'm just as nervous standing up here now as I was when I was stood here in 1995, aged 10. This has been an incredible year for me. To get to my first grand prix and get on the podium was amazing, and it just got better and better. By the mid-point of the season I realized I had a chance and that I shouldn't mess around. You have to lose to learn how to win. We'll be right there next year."

The awards were voted for by readers of Autosport magazine. The ceremony will be broadcast on ITV1 on Tuesday 4th December at 11:20pm

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Q & A with Lewis Hamilton

By Jonathan Noble

Lewis Hamilton famously first attended the Autosport Awards in 1995 as a young karter to collect his first major trophy. That night has been etched into folklore, however, for the manner in which the then youngster approached Ron Dennis and told him that he wanted to race for McLaren in the future.
Hamilton returned to the Awards this year as the same polite, amusing and interesting person - but of course with slightly more interest surrounding him. And after becoming the first man in the history of the Awards to capture three trophies in one night, he spoke on stage to reflect on that night 12 years ago as well as his rookie season in Formula One.

What do you remember about your early years at the Autosport Awards?
Lewis Hamilton: As you know I have had an amazing season, but it is quite strange standing here. In 1995 when I came here to receive my first trophy, I went up to Ron and said I wanted to race his car and be world champion. I have come so far with the support of my family, and standing here after my first full season in F1 is just unreal. I am just as nervous as I was when I was 10 years old...

So what do you remember of that conversation. Did you have to grab him, was there a queue?
LH: There was no queue. My dad said, 'There is Ron Dennis

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Racing Car of the Year: McLaren MP4-22

By Jonathan Noble

McLaren's MP4-22 has been voted the Racing Car of the Year at the Autosport Awards.
Although the Woking-based team's season was marred by Formula One's spying scandal, and they suffered the disappointment of seeing Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso just miss out on the drivers' crown to Kimi Raikkonen in Brazil, the award was well received by engineering director Paddy Lowe.
After being presented with the trophy by Martin Brundle, Lowe said: "We are so proud to take this prize. Clearly we came away without any official silverware but this is fantastic and we really appreciate it back in the office."
Speaking about McLaren's season, Lowe made reference to the recent sacking of England boss Steve McLaren: "It is an absolute nightmare. We could not even manage the England football team properly!
"It was a very, very fantastic year, one despite the politics I really enjoyed, and the team did a fantastic job."
Lowe said that the team spirit that saw them through the late season politics had been there from the beginning of the campaign.
"It was there from the start. It seemed to be one of the dream years. There was a new title sponsor in Vodafone and arguably the best driver line-up.
"We had a fantastic rival in Ferrari and, from a technical point of view and drivers, they were worthy champions in the end. It was a fight tooth and nail all year."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2007 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Coulthard: Alonso could take year out

By Alan Baldwin

Double world champion Fernando Alonso could take a year out of Formula One in 2008 and still come back as a title contender, Red Bull's David Coulthard said on Monday.
"I don't think it would be a problem for him to take a year out," the Briton told reporters at a presentation for the December 16 'Race of Champions' at Wembley Stadium, where the turf has been replaced by an asphalt circuit.
"(Alain) Prost was the last guy to do that, he took a year out and came back and won the world championship," added the Scot.
"If you can get yourself into one of the best two cars, then of course you've got a great chance of winning the championship."
Spaniard Alonso, beaten into third place by 22-year-old rookie team mate Lewis Hamilton in the championship, split with McLaren after a controversial and acrimonious season that ended in October.
He has yet to be confirmed elsewhere, despite rumours linking him to Renault, Red Bull, Honda and Toyota.
His former team Renault remain the most likely bet but Alonso may be waiting until after an FIA hearing on Thursday into allegations that they had McLaren technical information in their possession.
Similar allegations by Ferrari against McLaren cost the latter team a $100 million (48 million pound) fine in September and the loss of all their constructors' points.
Spanish newspapers have reported that Alonso wants a one-year deal to allow a possible move to Ferrari in 2009 while interested teams are demanding he signs up for at least two seasons.
Coulthard doubted Alonso would end up at Red Bull, who finished fifth overall this year and have yet to win a race. He absolutely ruled out the Spaniard replacing him.
"Why would Fernando leave McLaren to come to Red Bull at the moment?," he asked. "If he didn't enjoy not winning a lot at McLaren, he definitely isn't going to enjoy not winning at all at Red Bull at the moment is he?"
Champions Ferrari and McLaren won all the races this year and Coulthard doubted whether Alonso would find anywhere as competitive.
Red Bull were on average a second and a half slower than the fastest cars this year and Coulthard said they had set themselves a target of finishing fourth overall in 2008.
"It's going to be quite difficult to get a car that he can win more races in (than at McLaren)," said the Scot of Alonso's predicament. "It is a slightly strange strategy and way to manage your career."
The 36-year-old said his own contract at Red Bull was water-tight, in any case.
"They simply cannot not put me in the car next year, even if they wanted not to, unless there was a solution found," he said.
"Having been around the block a few times, my contract specifically states that if there's a world championship, they (Red Bull) have to enter me in it."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 02:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.184006 second(s), 52 queries .