cam best jer....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-12-2007 07:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lin_okinawa at 16-12-2007 03:45 PM
wakakakaak igt lagi ko psl tu...
mane der aku serius....aku tk berminat pn
apo eh.....

ish ish aku rase dh tk sesaba ni nk masuk fuyu...
dorama sume cm besh gilerrr.... aaarrrrr!!!

aahh.. ko 2 sumer best & x sabau!!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2007 09:02 PM | Show all posts
waaaaaa...... complete package :pompom:

abang - shingo katori
kakak - yuko takeuchi
adik - shota masuda

bahagia tul rasanye......;)
minat giler ngan kak yuko nih....
PRIDE slamenye :victory:

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2007 07:02 PM | Show all posts
[CM] Bara no nai Hanaya
http://www.mediafire.com/?4ixhzytn2bw

credits to community.livejournal.com/smapxsmap

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-12-2007 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by whitedove at 26-12-2007 07:02 PM
[CM] Bara no nai Hanaya
http://www.mediafire.com/?4ixhzytn2bw

credits to community.livejournal.com/smapxsmap

caps
(credit to: windjp)

P/S: cantik yuko takeuchi! mcm anak dara laiks!! nie mesti kena "report" kat kakak aku nie!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2007 02:35 PM | Show all posts
citer dia pun macam mysterious lak

Episode 1 Synopsis

Eiji raises his 8-year-old daughter, Shizuku, while running a flower shop. Lately, he's been bothered that Shizuku has, for some reason, started wearing a hood. One rainy day, he meets Mio, a blind woman who is seeking shelter from the rain, in front of his shop. Eiji's heart is moved by her forthright words. Mio comes again some days later and hits it off well with Shizuku. Meanwhile, the doctor Anzai starts monitoring Eiji secretly.

Source: Shukan The Television

credits to jade_frost

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-12-2007 04:56 PM | Show all posts
the rest of new winter dramas for 2008 are here: J-Dorama Winter 2008 Preview

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-1-2008 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Epi.01 rating: 22.4%

:pompom:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-1-2008 12:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #28 Yuni's post

as expected!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-1-2008 12:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #29 whitedove's post

betul ckp ko dove!!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2008 12:28 PM | Show all posts
cam nk dl la citer ni....
yuko kalo tgk muker dia sejuk jer mata memandang....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2008 12:30 PM | Show all posts

REVIEW YG BEST!

bunyinya mmg best giler la citer nih!

EXCELLENT story. EXCELLENT castings. EXCELLENT directing. EXCELLENT cinematography and sceneries. EXCELLENT ending titleback. EXCELLENT music. EXCELLENT themesong. Overall, I give this 12 out of 10, lol! For me... its THAT GOOD. I never seen a drama as beautiful as this one, after Sleeping Forest and Shiroi Kage.

Let me elaborate this one by one...

EXCELLENT story:
Really no kidding about the surprising development! On a certain scene, where it revealed a BIG SECRET, I was like "heeeeeh????". And I couldn't even concentrate to the next scene, coz that one simple yet particular scene forced me to think about SO MANY possibilities.
Once I get that one particular scene, the whole image of the story has suddenly changed alot from the image the first time I read summaries about this story.
I mean, the first time I read the summary of this drama when it was first announced, I thought, "Omg, its gonna be sooooo boring,". But they proved me wrong BIG TIME.
Nojima Shinji really DID IT this time. This is definitely my most favorite piece by Nojima Shinji, right now. Yes, I can tell even from the first episode... that the next episodes won't be a letdown.

EXCELLENT castings:
I kinda "eek" the first time I know Katori Shingo will act in a love story drama. He's my ichiban and I'm a big fan, but I have to admit he was BAD in love scenes. He's just so awkward and uncomfortable in love scenes that I've seen, so far. So all these time, I thought he's better off to play comical roles. But surprisingly, Shingo acted so natural in the romantic scene in the first episode. The way he recited the lines, made me in awe O_O And one good thing is, he has very good chemistry with Takeuchi Yuko, their scenes were so natural, it didn't feel like this is the first time they act together.

Takeuchi Yuko's character is hard to comment, coz it'll spoil alot of the plot, if I comment on her acting xD Let's just say, she was great as always.

Matsuda Shota was grrreaatt!! I never think he's that good of an actor, compared to his brother. But he is GOOD in this drama! He acts a character totally opposite with his real personality, and he nailed the role! Sugoi!

Yagi Yuki, the child actress playing as Shingo's daughter. She's unbelievable O_o Omg, not even many adult actress can make their tears come out like that. Another excellent child actress has been born!!

EXCELLENT directing:
The directing of some scenes was really superb. I especially love the last scene, Shingo-Yuko's scene in the middle of the rain, the turning point of their feelings.... sugoi~ The dialogues and the acting were also perfect. And how they formed the umbrella's form into a flower's form... wow~

EXCELLENT ending titleback:
The titleback only involved Shingo and Yuko on the snowy mountain, in a slow motion and artistic way, with white roses graphics around. They run, and falls. They were trying to reach each other's hands, but before their hands meet, they fall and separated. They once again run, and try to search for each other, they finally meet, face to face.... but suddenly, on the next cut, they're already lying on the snowy ground, looked unconcious.
I never seen such a beautiful titleback as beautiful as this one since Sleeping Forest, 10 years ago!!

EXCELLENT music & themesong:
The musics are so beautiful as well. Sounds like a music composed by Senju Akira, but I don't know. The themesong... wah, Yama#a Tatsuro-san really nailed it again! He never failed in making an EXCELLENT themesong! I love his unique singing voice, and it fits the drama alot!

The minus points of the drama? I haven't find one yet. BUT, if you don't like this kind of drama... then you just won't like it. It'll be only a matter of taste^^

I RECOMMEND this drama very much!! Even if you HATE the casts in this drama, it'll be enough if you just watch it for the story^^ (although maybe it'll be better if you wait for the drama to finish in another 3 months^^)

credits to yanie_chan at jdorama.com

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2008 01:20 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9 whitedove's post

yuko nih ant pelakon yg tak menyakitkn hati... tak rase annoyed ngan die...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2008 01:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #33 Kittie's post

yup..setuju.....
sbb tu la k zu suker sesangat ngan dia nih....
di antara actress jpn, dia antara yg paling k zu suker...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2008 01:27 PM | Show all posts
best2 citer nih... highly recomended... mase tgk citer nih, tb2 kite tercakap sorang2, "abih ar takuya... shingo dah rampas yuko..." haha... ade ke camtuh... dhla barisan pelakon citer nih mantap2... yuko takyah ckp ar, tp kena lak tuh ke'kimia'an die ngan shingo... yumiko mmg pelakon yg class, kite slalu ske die blakon, tak kire la watak baik ke jahat... dah la tuh ade shota lak tuh... utk 1st episode, ape kite leh ckp, sape yg ske love story yg tak menyampah, inilah citernye... nih baru 1st episode... tak tgk lg episode2 seterusnye...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2008 01:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #35 Kittie's post

no wonder la...patut la ramai yg kata citer nih exceed expectation...walaupun mula2 baca jalan citer ala2 biasa je tapi mmg bestnya lebih dr yg diharapkan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-1-2008 02:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #35 Kittie's post

[[sape yg ske love story yg tak menyampah]]

really?? menarik nih.....

kalo abang kimutaku tak kawin lg, mau k zu jodohkan ngan kakak yuko nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2008 02:09 PM | Show all posts

Reply #37 nzhass79's post

haha... tu la... dah la kite xske tul ngan wife kimutaku tuh... ingt lg betapa kite n kakak kite tak ske minah tuh mase tgk citer love you more than tomorrow... dhla mase tuh kitorang mude giler lg, kite kecik lg, tp dh reti menci kat pelakon... hehe... tp nk wat cane, kimutaku kan jenis yg setia... huhu...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2008 02:15 PM | Show all posts
review dr seseorang kat D-Addicts:

first impressions brings back good memories of Over Time and Beautiful Life (haven't seen Pride yet) my classic favorites back in the late 90s and early 2000s.

wah! kalau citer ni buleh keep the pace untuk episod2 seterusnya, mmg buleh jadi classic!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-1-2008 02:16 PM | Show all posts
promo poster
(credit to: pantip.com)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 01:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079532 second(s), 41 queries .