Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Yuni

Bara no nai Hanaya ~Shingo Katori,Yuko Takeuchi,Shota Matsuda~

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 26-1-2008 11:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #117 Kittie's post

dulu bleh jerk tau kittie, mmg x prob. langsung.. tp lately nie, x tau naper.. :cf:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-1-2008 11:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #121 Yuni's post

may b sbb internet makin sengal kot... sbb kat cni ok jer...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2008 11:30 PM | Show all posts

Reply #122 Kittie's post

sengal laiks!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2008 06:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #102 Kittie's post

kittie!

rasa2 leh re-up kan blk those links with less parts x?? onegaishimasu!!

P/S: ok! dah s'mat join epi.01 1 pound no fukuin, yes!!! :pompom: so skang in progress d/load file .001 epi.02 laks! hopefully sempat siap tonite so that next thurs. dah leh tgk & continue d/load yg nie laks!!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2008 06:54 PM | Show all posts
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~nk tgk citer ni gakkkk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2008 07:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #125 awan_guling2's post

apa citer daa?? dah habish exams sumer??

aahh kita pun x start d/load laiks citer nie..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-1-2008 01:14 AM | Show all posts

Reply #124 Yuni's post

bleh jer tp file lg besar la tiap part tuh... coz citer nih overall die more than 700MB... klu wat 200MB setiap file, yuni punye comp mampu ke? yg kite wat kecik2 nih nk kasi org senang donlod...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2008 01:15 AM | Show all posts

Reply #125 awan_guling2's post

tgkla... best citer nih... rasenye awan takde mslh nk donlod2 nih kan kt sane?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-1-2008 01:19 AM | Show all posts
esk kuar episode 3... hope xbyk keje esk, so leh tgk...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2008 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Yuni at 27-1-2008 07:05 PM
apa citer daa?? dah habish exams sumer??

aahh kita pun x start d/load laiks citer nie..

tgh dunlod ep1!~ yayyy

exam dh abis dh, alhamdulillah.
dh nk start sem baru dh pun mood cuti ada lg, malehnyer rasa nk gi kelas uhuhuhuhuuu

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2008 01:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kittie at 28-1-2008 01:15 AM
tgkla... best citer nih... rasenye awan takde mslh nk donlod2 nih kan kt sane?

errr, kat cni dunlod lembab gak la~ err cmne leh dpt yg size kecik2 200mb tu eh?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2008 05:51 AM | Show all posts

Reply #131 awan_guling2's post

klu nk file kecik kena encode la... tp yuni tu nk split ckit, klu split ckit setiap file besar la, yg skrg nih around 100MB satu file split...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2008 10:31 AM | Show all posts

Reply #127 Kittie's post

bleh jerk kot, InsyaAllah! pesal sumer mmg trus save dlm my eternal 3G HD!! tp x perklah kalu kittie bz.. try d/load dulu nanti.. bleh jerk actually, tp mcm kita ckplah.. byk kerja + lambatlah skitkan, 2 jerklah masalah prob. nyer kalu d/load byk2 parts nie!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2008 10:36 AM | Show all posts

Reply #130 awan_guling2's post

oh ya ke?? cuti sekejap jerk eks?? alah biasalah 2kan.. kita pun kalu dah cuti lelama, malaih giler rasa naks masuk kerja blk! nway, gud luck & all the best lah eks?? ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2008 10:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #132 Kittie's post

hehe.. pesal naks senang, naks d/load cepat!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2008 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Katori Shingo, The Good Papa Becomes A Violent Bad Guy!?
translated by Yanie
(credit to: yanie_chan @ Jdorama.com)

Takeuchi, rubbing her own hands, came to the filming location saying, "Onegaishimaasu~", looking bright and was smiling. Amazingly, the next second she was already crying loudly and looking scared to see the violence happening in front of her!
--

Eiji (Katori Shingo) falls to the ground with bruises on his face. But in the next moment, he suddenly grab the youngster's arm and twist it up! This is a scene from Bara no nai Hanaya, where Eiji tries to rescue Mio from a gank of youngsters.
Eiji who is usually calm, has his eyes lit up like fire, in this scene. Mio, who never thought that Eiji can be this violent, and since she only pretend to be blind, become flustered to see this. She screams for help with all her might.

After the director yelled "CUT!", Katori yelled, "UKIIII~~~!!!" just like Son Gokuu, the monkey king, the role he played in Saiyuuki last year. The whole staffs and casts laughed to that.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-1-2008 11:15 AM | Show all posts
INTERVIEW 1: Katori Shingo-san (acting the role as Shiomi Eiji)
translated by Yanie

Source: Bara no nai Hanaya official web-site

Q. What was your impression the first time you read Nojima Shinji-san's "Bara no nai Hanaya" script?
I've loved Nojima-san's works since a long time ago. I've once starred "Miseinen" drama written by Nojima-san, but has not been playing in a drama written by him, since then. I've been playing the roles, like in "NINxNIN~Ninja Hattori-kun THE MOVIE" and "SAIYUUKI", instead, which feels 'kinda' apart from Nojima-san's pieces.
Now, I'm finally going to star a drama written by him again, and I've read "Bara no nai Hanaya" script, then I've realized all over again that I do like Nojima-san's story. His stories really captures people's hearts. Unusually, he writes many "dialogues" which are not expressed by words. Things that are usually not really often, or not good to be said, are said in his scripts. Actually, there are lines in the scripts that I don't really want to recite, however I have no choice but to recite it. Each line is really capturing. I've only read the beginning, yet I feel really moved already.

Q. How about the first time you had an introduction meeting with the other casts and staffs? When you read the script together with them?
The introduction meeting's atmosphere was sullen (laughs). Actually, introduction meeting in any kind of productions would have this sullen kind of air. It's the first time for staffs and casts to meet, so everyone's nervous. It always started by the producers, who gives stutter greetings, thus it becomes contagious for the others (laughs). Of course, I was also nervous, it gave a feeling of "I hope this meeting finishes soon".

Q. What do you think of your co-stars on that moment?
Even from the script-reading time, everyone fits their role's images perfectly. It felt like the images I had of the characters when I read the script has appeared before my eyes. In previous productions, I slowly started to feel "This person fits the image, da naa..." as the filming progressed. But this time, the moment I met them, I immediately knew "This person must be playing this role!". I never really experienced that before.

Q. What kind of character is Eiji?
I really think "There are parts of him that resembles me". Although I have sides like Son Gokuu, but actually I also have sides of myself that I don't really want people to know. Though I don't want people to know, or don't want to show it in front of others, coincidentally there are not many people who can pull off that side of me. Eiji has many of that side of me, so I guess this time everyone might be able to see my other side that I've been hiding all this time.

Q. Has it been a long time since you play a human role?
First of all, I'm very happy about it (laughs). But at the same time, it's also difficult. Now, there are times when I thought that a "not human" role was easier to act. Well, I guess each role has it's own difficulties. For instance, Gokuu always shows this high tension acts, but on the contrary, it is difficult to hold it back now.
It's the kind of difficulties that "Is it okay if I act this in a natural way?", and to express it in a natural way, is exactly the difficult part. Of course, Eiji is totally different than Gokuu. And what I've been doing in the filming this time, is to empty my mind when I'm acting the role. Not thinking of anything, and just emptied my head. Then I tried to recite each of my lines...
I really didn't think of "on this moment, I should say it in this intonation", not at all. Though there's a possibility it'll become a bad result, but it is also actually a "straight-reading", so if the result's good, it might be better that way.

Q. This is the first time you're playing the role as a father, ne. Is there any strange feeling about it?
Not at all. When I read the paper's articles headlines, "Shingo Papa!", I just realized "Aa~, so I've never played the role as a father before?" (laughs). I really don't think of any special way to act the role just because it's the first time I'm playing the role as a father.

Q. What is your impression of your co-star, Takeuchi Yuko?
I feel really happy to be able to star a drama with her. Because she's the kind of actress that will make actors thinks "it'll be great if I can act a drama together with her someday". Not only as her co-star, but I feel excited of what kind of acting she will show this time, as a common person too. The more we discuss about it, the more we feel excited about it.

Q. This drama's genre is "human love story", right?
That expression is very appropriate. This is a human drama, and also, not just a man and woman's type of love, but it also has many types of human relationship's love. This drama also shows the type of hate that is caused by a love.

Q. It seems like the story's development is the kind that's hard to imagine, ne.
Yes. In each episode, there will be unthinkable, sudden and extreme developments, and that applies for Episode 2, 3 and 4 too... that's what I love the most from this story. And the staffs who has read more than Ep.4 told me, "The development will get more extreme later,". Wow, I cannot imagine, since even from the first and second episode are quite extreme already (laughs). So, I guess for those who doesn't know the contents of the script are lucky. If you read alot of it already, then you watch the previous scenes, you'll think "Aa... because it's gonna be like that later, so it's like this on this moment...", and you'll think many more things.
So, minna-san, please look forward to those developments and watch the show.

The themesong of the drama is "Zutto Issho sa" (Always Together) by Yama$hita Tatsuro, that will be released in March 2008. Shingo was asked about the themesong.

"This song really fits the drama, and lately I've been humming to this song. There's this "shijima" word in the lyrics and I look it up in the dictionary, and apparently it means "silence". I really love how Yama$hita-san sings."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2008 11:19 AM | Show all posts
INTERVIEW 2: Takeuchi Yuko-san (acting the role as Shirato Mio)
translated by Yanie

Source: Bara no nai Hanaya official web-site

Q. It has been 3 years since your last TV drama, ne.
It's really been a long time. I felt it would be better if I just let everything taken care for me in the filming set. Doesn't mean that I only depend on other people, though. Although 3 years is a very short of time, still, there are things in a drama series making that feels new to me. To respond to these many new things, I'm giving out my "full-working engine".

Q. Do you feel any certain pressure?
I tried my best not to feel any pressure. Although I've been hearing "3 years" or "it's been a long time" alot, I tried not to think of it too much. If I carry that burden, I may get excited for nothing. I'm worried if there's this useless strange energy comes in and out of me. So I tried to take it lightly as much as I can.

Q. What was your impression the first time you read the script?
I thought, "A! This is really Nojima-san's piece,". So while I was reading it, I thought "there must be lots of things that will happen". Somehow, I gotten strongly pulled to the story, and I feel touched with Eiji and his daughter, Shizuku's relationship. About the character I'm playing, Mio, I was thinking, "Ee? So is she in love already?". When she's by Eiji-san's side, is she attacking him? Or is she smitten by him? I think this part is peculiar. On one look, she may look like a selfish and whiny child, but I think Mio also has this thornless side of her.

Q. Reading the script, do you have any thoughts about Nojima-san?
Yes. For example, the scenes that has continuous lines in a certain good tempo. If we can't create that certain tempo with our own way, it won't work. And, since in the interval between one line with another has this certain fast development pace, we have to adjust ourselves with the characters we're playing.
Nojima-san's lines are cute, but scary. Those words can really touch people's heart, and we have to find our own way in expressing and reciting those words.

Q. Takeuchi-san, what do you think yourself about the lines written by Nojima-san?
There are words that's difficult to say in our real daily life. If I can say that, I'd really like to say it. I really wish to say it (laughs). Although I don't know whether or not I want to become like Mio...
Is Mio really an agressive person? I feel that she might be scared of falling in love. Since she feel so scared of it, she shows her bad attitude, instead.

Q. There's "Bara no nai~"(*~without a rose) in the title, do you think Mio's character image fits the rose?
The reason why there are thorns in roses, might be because roses are fragile. If we don't take care of it carefully, it won't become a good flower. If Mio really want to be treated like that as well, then she's a rose. However, there's "sakura" kanji character in her name (*Mio's "mi" is "utsukushii(beautiful)" kanji and "o" is "sakura" kanji). So I wonder which flower depicts her image? Maybe, Mio also has this bold side of her, just like sakura.

Q. Why do you think Mio pretend to be blind to get close to Eiji?
She must has no choice. Indeed, what she does is really sly. She has fallen to the "disgraceful human" level. So I feel pity for Mio. Actually there must be other ways for her to get close to Eiji, but she was forced by Anzai Teruo-inchou(*the hospital director) to do this one way... I pity her.

Q. It seems that Mio feels guilty as well.
It must be since her heart was touched by Eiji-san's character. Eiji-san never calculate things, either it's good or bad, he just keep being good to people. The kind of man people can trust, and also the kind of man that can easily be deceived. That's exactly why, Mio come to think "let's make him take care of something".

Q. However, this blind act will cause damage if Mio come to love Eiji for real later, ne.
Really! When and what kind of timing will it be revealed? Or it won't be revealed at all? I'm really looking forward to see how it ends up.

Q. What does Takeuchi-san think about "deceiving other people"?
To deceive other people, is just the same as deceiving their ownselves. By deceiving people, they get some fortunes or they don't want people to know the truth... Hiding their ownselves at the back, covering many things... In the end, their lying behaviours will be seen through. However, I think there are lies that can be forgiven and cannot be forgiven. Mio's lies cannot be forgiven. But lies to concern other people's feelings might be necessary. For example, if children ask us about Santa Claus' existence, for me, I will say "Yes, he exist" until that child realized the truth by themselves. I like those kind of small lies that can make people happy.

Q. This is your first time to act together with Katori-san, what do you think of him?
I think Katori-san is a very delicate person, naa... Really, delicate, and he actually has many similarities with the role he's playing, Eiji-san. He always thinks and care about other people.

Q. As this is a Nojima Shinji work, we won't know what's gonna happen next, ne.
Rather than worrying "They will definitely be blown up by a very strong wind!", I feel the curiousity of "I wonder what will happen next?", instead. I really look forward to it, the wind-blow moments, and the heart-warming moments... I'd like to have fun while filming this dorama.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2008 12:26 AM | Show all posts
citer nih makin menarik... td tgk...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2008 12:29 AM | Show all posts

Reply #133 Yuni's post

okla, kite try upkan yg split ckit...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 07:14 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.238017 second(s), 41 queries .