Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ganisara

affair of THE CHOSEN MAN

Close [Copy link]
Post time 28-11-2007 01:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by faraway at 27-11-2007 11:32 PM

richard kill olivier akhir cita dan bawak balik semula snow globe tu,
me rasa gani tak perlu buat sampai camtu sampai membunuh..
but still, the guy dlm cita betul betul cuba mempertahankan p ...

Walaupun jadi pembunuh, Richard Gere tetap jadi pujaanku.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2007 03:56 AM | Show all posts
tuan rumah nih dah 3 thread dia bukak......cinta abadi...affair wanita melayu...ngan rumah nih...agaknya dia mmg suka loncat2 n separuh2 kut.....sorie bukan nak kondem...........tp semuanya mmg x abes.....nih pun citer kejap2.........ayooo tanggechi.....wake-up...wake-up

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 08:29 AM | Show all posts

Gani..

Originally posted by midori88 at 27-11-2007 09:40 PM
makin menarik citer ko nie...teruskan bro..

Gani..kalau nak make a story..please cerita sampai abih or make it easy to understand...

Nih..makcik2 nih yang sambung cerita ko...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 08:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Penulis at 27-11-2007 10:21 PM
Baiklah, ni komentar saya (atas apa yang telah berlaku setakat ini...)

Ok, this is the ultimate turning point in Ganisara's life.

He caught his wife tengah berasmara dengan lelaki lain - ma ...

wow komentar penulis ni macam cikgu BM .. x payah selak page 1.. dah tahu sinopsis cerita

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 09:18 AM | Show all posts
saya kalo awek yang bersifat curious sampai terjebak ngan laki oang tak per lai..kalo apa pun masalah soang pompuan tu cipta pun tak per lagi ..sebab memang itu udah nya nature wanita, adventurous curious and daring

tapi kalo jantan..esp suami oang..saya hukum pancung jek lah . Sebab ? sebab jantan tu bawak genetik lemah dayus bachul sebenonya. setakat kalo dia kata nak balas dendam ni lagi awal2 patut pancung sebab dia tak pandai pilih benih pasai tu dapat benih cam dia (isteri).

pompuan ni di cipta sebagai ujian untuk lelaki..kalo tak pecahkan ruyung mana nak dapat sago nya kan? sago tu ler sifat2 ketua, yakni setia, mendidik, teguh , yakin etc.  kalo setakat tenguk lengguk pondan pun suami dah kembang kempis idung pesek dia..haiiiiii..tejun lombong saja lah..cap ayam nih

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 09:24 AM | Show all posts

Reply #83 nighunter71's post

yup stori smp abis and make it easy to understd...komen2 diantaranyer aku nak abaikan dulu...nak baca full stori dulu..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-11-2007 09:42 AM | Show all posts

Reply #79 Penulis's post

insightful... never watched the movie.. but i keep thinking many men will leave their wives if they caught her having sex with another man, but perhaps men also build for emotional endurance...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Penulis at 27-11-2007 10:21 PM
Baiklah, ni komentar saya (atas apa yang telah berlaku setakat ini...)

Ok, this is the ultimate turning point in Ganisara's life.

He caught his wife tengah berasmara dengan lelaki lain - ma ...

tenkiu...baru aku paham cito..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-11-2007 12:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #79 Penulis's post

hold on.....i appreciate yours and other forumners giving various versions on the story but at the end,it depends on you all own perceptions.....

the story is not about NK being bad...never about her involved with other man,never about her being indifferent towards my family.....
it is about me...im the biggest culprit..the most ignorant man ever be...the one who indirectly mastered my own fall of marriage...i chosed to watch and see the fallen of my own love legend..to tragedy......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-11-2007 01:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #79 Penulis's post

while in the midst of "problems" i met SS, sweet young married woman with one baby son (same office) and somehow she managed to convince me to pour out my grivenous.....as she told me that she being "eyeing" me all this while.....
we started sharing and exchanging problems and ideas and before long...i becoming a "love councillor"(the other way round now) as she told me about her hubby...

As a man going thru "husband"thing,of all misdeed ive done to NH,it worked "reversed psychology" to SS,and these "hubby problems becoming a lacteral subject"(learning process) and few matters arisen:
A)husband devoting more to his family side/listens more to his mom..
b)promises didnt met (improving life after marriage,due to family devotement)
c)seem romantic before marriage,but now gone after only 2 years marriage
d)hardly listen and accused her of being jealous/sensitive/disrespect his family

SS would "slipped out" to shopping complex and met in secret place on weekend if during the whole working week doesnt "enough"of seeing me in the office...
SS said how life would be "beautiful"if we were destined together as she told me
that i am "woman wish list" kind of man...even she took notice of the way i drink and hold my coffee cup!
the SS relationship driven me closer to her parents/family and husband and they didnt noticed the affair for sometime,because the family "plan"to give SS sister,SRS
to me once i divorced NH(eventually they follow/know my problems)
SS didnt take the "plan"well for some reasons she knew best..she is more daring and started to create "gaduh"with her hubby,refused to go back after work with hubby and waiting for me to send her home.....
she told me she even refused sex to the hubby to show loyalty love to me as she planned that if she "diceraikan"she will get me instead of SRS!

for info...i always advised,councill,talk her out to be patience with her hubby,to give him chance to sort out his problems and somehow,the "gentleman"talk had driven her crazy.....

the hubby is an average guy  and things could turn very "sour"...
the friends of fellow school/college mate knowing my family well advised me to leave the working place to "save" me......i left then (everything) ...the year 1992...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 02:23 PM | Show all posts
ayo amma appa...bila taun le nak habis cite pakcik gani ni....baru start ngan ss...srs..srk..shah rukh khan tak dak ke... ...baru 1992...nak sampai ke tahun 2002 jumpa NK..mati kering le mak2 dares kat sini...NK..NH..aku dah konfius dah ni...waaaaaaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 02:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #90 ganisara's post

Go go go gani ... can't wait for next episode ...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 02:30 PM | Show all posts
tak bleh tulis bm ke pening.. kireng faham lah..blajar pun kurang tinggi

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 03:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #85 ajinomotonosuga's post

kakaka tak senonoh Abe Aji punya options kakkaa ada ka Terjun lombong..kang  terus out of the world tak pasl kang

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sasha at 28-11-2007 03:22 PM
kakaka tak senonoh Abe Aji punya options kakkaa ada ka Terjun lombong..kang  terus out of the world tak pasl kang

cap ayam ler sasha..campak lombong je aa

oang pompuan can afford to make mistake.. but not to a man..it spells disaster

aku dah beribu kali ulang mende sama..dunia pompuan cam kanak2..can afford to being reckless etc. but not to a man

it is an obligation..u make a mistake u pay the price lah.

no man will ever show his weakness and no need to..to another clever one  everything can be seen very clear..either one to strike or choose to oblige the almighty...this is a warning, to those who heed the warning of almighty , O those who believe, protect ur family from the fury of hell !!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 05:07 PM | Show all posts
sorry ek...gua bertanya boleh ka?...

ganisara ni nak berceriter kisahnya sebagai pedoman atau minta pendapat....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-11-2007 05:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #96 cantthinkofany's post

my story sebagai pedoman....from earlier thread lagi...affair yg berlaku commited by married woman berpunca 90%from lelaki (husband nya)
im telling from the REAL point of view (lelaki/husband) dimana from the fallen marriage can create a strong point eventually to save other marriage......
but it turned out to be the other way round.....
the good intention to council becoming object of passion and obsession......

after the divorced,i met again an old flame RZ,happened to be newly married for amonth.....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 06:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kudajantan77 at 26-11-2007 19:23

hmmmm.. i have walked that path.. my life was ruined by adulterers.. i became one myself just to prove that i can become a better adulterer than any of them.. that i'm better at charming the op ...

bravo dear ... at least you've changed ... BTW, who's that angel, me? hahahah ... just joking. The most important thing is that we know that we were on the wrng side, and never ever repeat the same mistake again .

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by LostSoul at 26-11-2007 21:31
1989.. aku tgh bergelut nak ambik srp... pakwepun takde laei..

aku baru form 1 ... uhuk uhuk .. masih suci gitueee ...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2007 06:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ganisara at 28-11-2007 01:57 PM
while in the midst of "problems" i met SS, sweet young married woman with one baby son (same office) and somehow she managed to convince me to pour out my grivenous.....as she told me that she be ...

Oh dear, what happened here is clearly a chain-reaction event that makes one thing lead to the other.

I faham apa yang Gani lakukan dan I understand where it comes from. Iyalah kita semua sedia maklum apa yang Gani buat tu tak betul (he himself admit he is the culprit kan), tapi seperti yang saya pernah sebutkan dalam thread lagi satu - kita boleh keluarkan semua hujan and khutubah berkenaan dengan apa yang baik dan apa yang sebaliknya, tapi the truth is it is easier said than done.

Bila benda dah terjadi pada kita, kita hilang pertimbangan - fikiran rasional dah tak valid lagi. Masa tu emosi took over. Yes, I understand.

Mari kita ambil pengajaran tentang apa yang telah berlaku setakat ini, agar dapat jadi panduan untuk yang lain (termasuk diri saya) kalaulah ia terjadi. Mintak2 dijauhkanlah, Amin.

Gani get involve dengan SS sebab apa yang telah berlaku pada NH dan John. I faham nie. But Gani has misuse his authority as a "councillor".

SS dan suaminya baru je mendirikan rumahtangga. Mereka baru dapat baby. This is a stressful time for a young couple. Macam2 problem datang, macam2 stress. SS luahkan segala problem pada Gani. This is biasalah. Kalau ada orang yang berproblem, kita kena cari "shoulder to cry on". Obviously SS's hubby cannot be that person for whatever reason.

But Gani has misused his power here. If Gani is indeed a "councillor" to SS, he should have helped her. But instead he sleeps with her. Aduh sakitnya....

Kita kena faham apa yang jadi pucuk problem SS dan hubby. Kita kena faham juga apa yang hubby go through sekarang. Mungkin dekat sini kita boleh cuba cari jalan penyelesaian untuk marriage mereka. Obviously sleeping with SS is definitely not the solution. Itu bukan councillor namanya, itu advocate.

But like I said, it is easier said than done, kan. Kalau ada perempuan datang kat kita, menangis pada kita, confide problem pada kita, do you think you can handle the situation differently? Easier said than done...

Anyway, let's move on.

SS falls in love with Gani. Why? Because SS see a quality of a man and lover yang sangat tinggi pada Gani.

Okay, here comes my bullets (sorry Gani ya, I bukan nak kutuk u, sebab apa yang terjadi dah terjadi, so jangan kecik hati ya)

Kalau Gani has the quality of a man and a lover yang SS nampak dan menyebabkan dia boleh cair pada you (You are THE CHOSEN MAN, kan), then the BIG QUESTION is: Why doesn't your wife (NS) see this and why she has an affair with John?

So nampak tak mistake kat sini? You are a good lover Gani, but you didn't have that with your wife - instead pada perempuan lain.

I always wanted to be someone like Gani - seorang yang dapat mencairkan hati wanita. Tapi wanita yang I nak cairkan hatinya ialah isteri I sahaja. Bukan nak tackle perempuan lain.
My aim is that I become such a good lover to my wife so that bila ada lelaki lain nak tackle dia, she will said, "You nak tackle I? Sorrylah, bang. But you are not even close to the qualities that my husband has"

If I can be that man, than I tak payah nak risau sapa my wife jumpa, sapa dia contact, check hp dia, check email dia, etc etc.

That is the ultimate goal of a husband to his wife. Gani has that quality, I have no doubt, but sedihnya, it was not channeled to isterinya NS. Yang dapat instead ialah isteri orang, iaitu SS.
Kompleks kan hidup nie? Kita semua gagah sebenarnya. Tapi sayangnya, kita tak gunakan kegagahan kita tu pada orang yang sepatutnya menerimanya.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 10:35 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077277 second(s), 43 queries .